Practice

Off Stage

Sorry for the late update! I was really busy with school and all but I'll try to update the story as soon as I can!

 

Tiffany’s POV

I watch as they dance and jealousy rises and I’m almost certain that Mina knows what she’s doing; with that stupid smirk on her face as she brushes against Tao with every single movement of her waist. Then they end the dance with their faces way too close and I see Mina lean forward and kiss Tao. I stand up and walk out the room when I notice that Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Yoona are also following me.

“I swear I will kill that girl.” I growl with even more insulting words running my mind to substitute “girl”.

“She kissed Baekhyun before I could.” Taeyeon says.

“Same with Sehun.” Seohyun pouts. Yoona and I don’t say anything but we’re just as angry.

“Wait!” We hear the guys call us from behind us.

“Lets wait just a bit and then we’ll talk to them, unless they say something that just forces you to snap out of it.” Yoona says and we all go into separate practice rooms. I sit down on the floor and think of ways I’m going to get back at Mina when I hear a knock on my door.

“Tiffany, I know you’re in here!” Tao says sounding desperate, “Please open this! I swear Mina kissed me!” He half shouts, “We’ve known each other for exactly four weeks and eighteen hours!” He says. I stand up, “Do you want the exact minute and second?! Because I can give you that.” He says.

“Fine then, give me those numbers.” I say.

“Thirty-four minutes and twenty-seven seconds.” He replies. I open the door and he comes tumbling forward and falling on his face; he must have been leaning his forehead against the door.

“Twenty-eight now.” I help him up.

“So am I forgiven?” He asks brushing dust of his cheek.

“Sort of.” I shrug.

“Okay, I’m kind of scared now.” He says.

“Don’t be.” I give him a tight hug, “But can we maybe practice?” I ask.

“Yeah sure.” He runs his hand through my hair.

“Taeng and Juhyun, get out here, time to practice!” I yell. The two girls come out with Sehun and Baekhyun and we down the hall, “Guys we need to start practicing for our performance so can you leave?” I ask, shoot, should’ve let Seohyun do the talking, at least she can kind of contain her anger, I mentally facepalm myself. I glare at Mina one more time before she leaves.

“So when should we come in and how long do we dance for?” Tao asks.

“Honestly not too much because it’s more a singing thing instead of dancing.” Taeyeon replies. We talk for a long time until we finally figure it out.

“Shall we practice now?” Seohyun asks and Taeyeon nods, “I think Taeyeon Unni should go in the middle and I’m on her left and Tiffany Unni is on her right.” She says.

“Good idea Hyun.” I grin. We start practicing and the dance is not as touchy as they’re doing with the trainees, there are only to parts where the guys touch us; once where they touch our shoulders and also once when they hold our hands like when the guys always kiss the girls hand. “Well I think that went rather well.” I grin.

“Yeah it did.” Seohyun says.

“So tomorrow we’ll practice reciting our lines while you practice for your other live performance.” Taeyeon says.

“Actually, we’ll be practicing for Wolf and Growl, and other stages.” Luhan says. Oh thank god, I inwardly sigh in relief, the less time Tao spends with Mina, the better.

“Can we have dinner here together?” Tao asks.

“Sure.” I smile, “Do you know what we’re having?” I ask.

“Bulgogi!” He grins.

“Oh yeah, is EXO’s Showtime really going to end in two weeks?” I ask.

“Yeah.” He says sadly.

“I watched episode 10 today.” I stifle my laughter. He turns red and I burst out laughing.

“I wasn’t the only one that was scared.” He mumbles.

“I had no idea you screamed like that though.” I giggle.

“You’re not much better though, remember in SNSD’s Horror Movie Factory?” He reminds me.

“Yeah, but I don’t have a teaser of me doing martial arts and fighting a bunch of guys.” I say.

“Fine I’m a wimp for that stuff but in other things I’m better.” He protests.

“Like what?” I ask.

“I don’t get that scared when I watch horror movies.” He says.

“Give me one example.” I say.

“When we watched Scream.” He says.

“Oh right.” I nod.

“There are quite a lot of examples but I can't name them all.” He says.

“In other words, you don’t have a lot.” I snicker. He pouts.

“I’ll see you at dinner.” He says. He leaves and I go to the dinner table, I see that some have already sat down including the trainees who are at another table. I sit down next to Taeyeon who is buttering a piece of bread.

“Where’d you get that?” I ask pointing to the bread.

“There’s a basket there.” She points over to where Minho is sitting with Yuri.

“I need this.” I say grabbing the basket. I steal some of Taeyeon’s butter and put it on my bread. Halfway through eating it, EXO comes in and Seohyun waves Sehun over at the same time one of the trainee’s calls his name; Sehun sits next to Seohyun and she grins. Tao sits next to me with a two plates of Bulgogi in his hands and he gives me one. “Thank you.” I say as Baekhyun also sits with us.

“Are you gonna eat that?” He asks pointing to my unfinished plate.

“No, I’m full.” I yawn, “You can have it.” I push my plate towards him. He smiles at me and then devours my food.

“Thank you.” He wipes his mouth.

“You’re welcome.” I say. When we finish dinner I get my coat.

“Go to bed now, because you’ll have an early rise tomorrow.” The manager says to EXO.

“Goodnight.” Tao smiles at me.

“Goodnight.” I wave.