Fan Signing

Off Stage

Tao’s POV

“For now.” Tiffany shakes my hand. I smile already anticipating when I can call her all those nicknames.

“Hang on, I never got your number, would you mind giving it to me?” I ask taking out my phone.

“Oh, yeah sure.” She gets her phone from her room and we exchange numbers. I put her caller ID as Mushroom and I put the mushroom from Mario as the picture. She sees this and lightly punches my arm, I look at my caller ID which is Panda and there’s baby Po from Kung Fu Panda as the picture.

“Well played.” I smirk. I look at my watch, “I think I have to go.” I sigh.

“Oh, well have a good time at the fan signing.” Her shoulders slump.

“I’ll text you when I have time.” I tell her. I pull her into a quick hug and then I go out the door with my hood and sunglasses on. I look around to make sure the street here is empty, as always; it is. I start down the street and in no time I’m in the SM building.

“Why weren’t you at the dorm today Tao?” Luhan asks.

“I stayed somewhere to help someone.” I say.

“Was it Tiffany-Noona?” He winks.

“Yeah.” I nod.

“Well, the stylists are waiting. Lets get this over with.” He rolls his eyes and I laugh.

“Hello, we are one, we are EXO!”(Sorry, I don’t know how they introduce themselves, is that it? I haven’t been an EXO fan long so forgive me!)  We all say to the heaps of fans in front of us. We take our seats and wait for the first fans to come up.

“Omg! Could you please sign this?!” A very excited girl says handing me an XOXO album.

“Of course.” I give her a smile and take the album. Once I’ve signed it, I hand it back to her and she walks off. The next person to walk up to the table is the guy who attacked Tiffany, my fingers tighten on the pen and my knuckles turn white.

“Hello, can you sign this?” He asks. You really have the nerve to be walking around after yesterday? I think, I smirk in satisfaction when I see him grimacing in pain.

“Sure.” I say in a strained voice barely keeping myself from punching him. Once the guy leaves I let out a sharp breath. I start to get a few small boxes. Curious, I pick one up; there’s a note attached to it, it says: Dear Tao, I hope that you will be able to use this for that special person in your life. Inside was a pink crystal heart, I smile at the gift. I immediately think of Tiffany so I put it back into the box and place it in my pocket. I open the next one and drop it with a yell.

“What happened?” Xiumin asks looking at me in alarm. I point at the box. “Is that…hair?!” His jaw drops; I nod. “Did they give it to you?” He puts emphasis on the word “they” meaning the sasaengs.

“I guess so, no one else would send me something like that.” I say. I take a quick look at the other ones to find the same things and some even more repulsive. Xiumin and I then toss the boxes in the rubbish.

“Goodbye everyone!” We shout as we stand up. We all wave with smiles on our faces. The fans wave back and we leave the signing table.

“Did you get those “gifts” as well?” Kris asks us. All of us nod in disgust.

“Now we know that we should be a little more careful when getting gifts.” Suho says.

“But who actually got one or more genuine gifts?” Sehun asks. We all raise our hands.

Most of our fans are great, but some are a little less.” Baekhyun frowns and we all nod in agreement. I rub my arm slightly but mentally slap myself, stop it, you’ll only make it worse. My phone rings and I take it out; Mushroom. I smile and answer it.

“Hey Mushroom.” I smile.

“It was only a couple of times that I said ‘Brighter than Mushrooms.’” She says and I know she’s pouting.

“But it’s so cute.” I laugh.

“Yeah yeah, how was the signing?” She asks.

“Oh that, it was…alright.” I try to find the word.

“Do you…want to come over again?” She asks hopefully.

“Yeah, alright.” I smile.

“I’ll see you then Panda.”

“Bye Stephanie.” I smirk.

“Bye.” She hangs up.

“Was that Tiffany?” Kai asks smirking.

“Yeah.” I raise my eyebrows.

“The other guys are throwing a party at the SM building and SNSD, f(x), and SHINee are invited. You should tell her to come with you there.” He says.

“Okay, thanks.” I smile at him. I pull out my phone and call her again.

“Hey Tao.” She says.

“Do you want to go to the party with me?” I ask.

“Instead of you coming over, yeah sure.” She says happily.

“I’ll see you then, bye.” I hang up.