Necklaces

Off Stage

Tiffany’s POV

“Sure, I’d like that.” I grin at Tao.

“Awesome, I think we should watch it tomorrow, once you’re finished with the book though.” He says.

“Okay.” I grab the book.

“So do you want anything to eat?” I ask.

“Yeah.” He stands up and goes to the buffet table.

“Hey Tiffany.” Mina walks up to me.

“Hi.” I say trying to keep my voice light as I reach for my book.

“I wanted to ask, what is Tao’s favourite colour for a girl?” She asks. My jaw drops, you really expect me to tell you that?

“Any colour really.” Tao comes up behind her.

“Oh Tao!” Mina brushes her hair behind her ear and bats her eyelashes at him, “I didn’t know you were back Oppa.” She says in a cute voice, oh no, you did not just call him Oppa. I scowl at her.

“I was just going to have some lunch/dinner with Tiffany.” He sits down.

“Oh. Well I’ll see you tomorrow for our practice, Oppa.” She smiles widely at him and then she leaves.

“Are you okay?” He asks.

“Yeah, fine.” I snap out of cursing Mina.

“Bagel?” He holds it up.

“Thanks.” I smile taking it. “I’ve got to get home, it’ll be an early rise tomorrow.” I finish the bagel and stand up.

“Okay, bye.” He waves.

*The Next Day

I need to get some air, I think. I go get my Street Disguise, which is basically just sunglasses, a hat, and I need to switch to English so I seem like a tourist. I walk out and into the street and start to shop. I buy a bunch of clothes and I also buy a basket of strawberries! Then I see a cute little accessories stand in the middle of the street, I rush over it and browse. I find a lovely pair of couple necklaces; a circle with a section missing where a little music note can fit in it. I immediately think of Tao and reach for it at the same time someone else does.

“Oh you can have it.” I say to him in English.

“You’re American?” The guy asks me in English with a cute accent; he’s wearing a hat and sunglasses. He sounds quite familiar.

“Yes I am.” I smile.

“Why don’t I get this and we both have half?” He asks.

“Uh sure.” I get slightly guilty about Tao but maybe I could get him jealous that way? The guy buys it and gives me the music note part, “Thanks.” I say.

“You’re welcome, have a nice day!” He waves and walks off with the circle around his neck. I go to my apartment and drop my stuff off, then I go to the SM building and walk the halls. I look through a crack in the door of a practice room to see that the guys and girls are dancing for their new song, they end it with their faces close together, I glare at Mina who’s way too close to Tao right now. It takes almost all of my willpower to not shove her off of Tao. Suddenly I get an idea and I rush down the hall.

“Hi, I wanted to ask you something.” I start to say to the Manager.

“Yes Tiffany?” He asks.

“Is there a possibility that EXO and TTS could collaborate?” I ask hopefully.

“That’s actually a very good idea, some of the guys who are dancing now could also dance with TTS, for example; Sehun, Luhan, and Tao.” He smiles.

“I think that would look pretty cool, we could also do the same song except TTS will sing the song and then the guys can be backup dancers for a section of the song.” I say.

“Like I said, a very good idea. I’ll think how we’re going to perform this and then I’ll announce it.” He says.

“Okay, thank you.” I bow. I exit the room with a smile on my face, thank god. I sigh in relief.

“What are you so happy about?” Sunny asks. I tell her the story.

“I know I’m pretty selfish there but I can't help it, have you seen the way they’re dancing?” I shudder at the memory.

“Ah you’re not selfish, not that much. All you want is to be with him.” She throws an arm around my shoulders, “That’s love my Dongsaeng.” She says.

“Well I finally get to spend time with him!” I grin.

“That’s good for you, you know, this is actually the first time I’ve seen you get jealous over a guy.” She says.

“I think it depends on the guy.” I skip down to EXO’s dorm, I poke my head in and see Tao bobbing his head to some music playing through his headphones, “Hey.” I pull one out slightly.

“Hey.” He smiles at me.

“How’s your day been? Gone shopping lately?” I ask.

“Yeah I did, I got this awesome necklace.” He points to a circular pendant around his neck; the other part of my music note necklace.

“Oh, I got the matching one to that.” I put mine together with his.

“I knew there was something familiar about you, I didn’t think it was you because you don’t usually go shopping in the morning.” He says.

“I’ve discovered that I can get the best stuff in the morning though.” I reply.

“Makes sense.” He says, “Well I’m glad we got these.” He holds the pendant with a smile on his face.

“Oh yeah, thank you for paying.” I peck his cheek.

“No problem.” He places a hand on his cheek that’s slightly pink.