Burn

Off Stage

Finally an update! Sorry about it being so late, I was so busy with school :( Expect some surprises coming up and keep in mind that this is definitely not an angst! 

 

Tiffany’s POV

I wake with a bad headache, “Urgh, did I drink too much?” I mutter out loud. I open the door and see Tao’s unconscious form on the sofa. I sigh, “Now he probably thinks I’m a drunk wreck.” I go to the kitchen and start to make some eggs.

“Morning.” Tao says.

“Morning.” I smile at him. He goes out of the room for a moment, and then is back with a tablet in his hand and he drops it in a glass of water.

“For your hangover.” He hands me the glass.

“Oh, thanks.” I say blushing slightly.

“No problem.” He smiles. “Need any help?” He asks.

“Okay, could you get the bacon please?” I say. He nods and hands me the packet, my hand brushes against his. I turn my head away and my hand accidently hits the pan burning my hand. “Dammit!” I shout clutching my hand. Tao turns the faucet on. He gently grabs my hand and puts it under the cold water. I sigh in relief, “Thank you.” I smile at him.

“No problem.” He says. After a few minutes, the pain disappears and I take it from the water. Tao quickly grabs a towel and starts to dry my hand, then places his other hand on the side of the sink for more stability meaning that he’s basically is trapping me in his arms. I blush but don’t move away. “Is it any better?” He asks softly.

“Yeah, thanks.” I smile.

“I’ll finish this though.” He says grabbing the spoon and putting the eggs on the plate. He puts them on the table and sits down.

“So, I want to thank you again for the album.” I say

“No problem. I figured that since I was late, I should get you something.” He takes a bite of egg.

“Are you in there often?” I ask.

“You could say that.” He shrugs.

“And with the fans?” I ask. He falls silent and looks down at something. “What’s going on with them?” I lower my voice.

“Oh no, it’s fine.” He smiles but it doesn’t reach his eyes proving that he’s lying.

“You sure?” I narrow my eyes slightly.

“Yeah yeah, everything’s fine.” His eye twitches slightly and he rubs his arm a bit.

“Okay, should we watch a movie?” I try to lighten the mood. He nods and gathers up the plates. “Which albums have you bought so far?” I ask. He looks almost relieved to change the subject which gets me suspicious again but I don’t push him any further.

“Oh, a few but there’s usually not much good stuff.” He says. I think back to the first time he came over and to the thing in the bag. I realize that it was SNSD’s album. I stifle a laugh with my fist. “What’s so funny?” He frowns cutely.

“Oh nothing really.” I assure the SNSD fan boy. We continue through the day watching movies and talking.

“Goodnight Tiffany.” Tao says at the end of the day.

“Goodnight Tao.” I say. He leans down and kisses my forehead, it wasn’t a real kiss but it was enough to make me blush.

Another week later.

“Fany, can I come over again tonight? Or do you have a tight schedule?” Tao asks hopefully.

“Of course.” I say a bit too quickly. I mentally slap myself for it.

“Cool!” He grins and waves, “I’ll see you tonight!” He calls back. I walk over to the our practice room, we’re practicing for our new song “My oh My.”

When we’re done, I take a quick shower and start heading home. As I’m watching television, the door opens, probably Tao who got the key from outside. Then the lights go off.

“Tao?” I ask suddenly afraid.

“It’s not Tao.” A cruel voice says and I’m grabbed from behind.