Surprise Guests Part 3

Off Stage

Tao’s POV

Tiffany huddles against me and pops another spoonful of ramen into . The opening scene comes in and they’re in the meadow kissing again, I lean back taking the laptop with me. “Hey.” Tiffany pouts but lies down with me.

“You don’t think I’ll sit like that for two hours do you?” I grin.

“Not really, but I think you’ll fall asleep, right?” She smirks.

“Who knows.” I shrug. “Well that was sure a let down for the wolf.” I say when the film ends.

“Yeah it was.” She says.

“Want to watch another film?” I ask. She nods and types something in and clicks on it.

“Let’s watch this.” She shows me the film.

“You really want to watch Scream?” I ask.

“Yeah.” She settles down again.

“Have you ever seen one of the Screams?” I ask, she shakes her head, “Me either.” I say. The first death comes and Tiffany presses against me. I gently put my arm around her and wait for the next attack. After a few more minutes, the next brutal scene comes on and Tiffany flinches. “You scared?” I ask.

“No, course not.” She grumbles.

“Should I stop the film?” I offer.

“I can make it through this.” She says. I shrug and keep watching. When the film ends I look down at Tiffany: she’s quite pale.

“Hey, was it that bad?” I ask giving her a light squeeze before getting up.

“It was pretty bad.” She grimaces. I hand her a hot chocolate. “Thanks.” She smiles. I sit down on my bed again sipping my own cup.

“I knew we should’ve watched something else.” I say.

“It was fine.” She says. I give her a look, “Fine, I was scared to death, happy?” She asks.

“Yeah.” I smile. She sticks her tongue out at me, “So lets watch Scream 2! They made four of them anyway.” I say. She looks at me shocked, “I'm only joking.”

“Not funny.” She shoves me and I land on my backside on the floor, “Ow!” I groan.

“Serves you right, Panda.” She says.

“Fine, I deserved it. Will you please forgive me, Mi-Young?” I get on my knees and beg.

“Okay, Peach.” She ruffles my hair. I get up and sit next to her, I poke her sides and she springs up.

“Ticklish?” I grin and continue tickling her.

“Yah!” She laughs. After a few minutes I stop.

“Truce?” I ask.

“Truce.” She smiles.

“There’s still some ramen left, do you want some of it?” I stand up.

“Yes please.” She says.

“Here, enjoy.” I give her the bowl.

“Thank you.” She takes it.

“So, is there a chance that I’ll be able to get more of your soup?” I ask.

“Not unless you’re sick or feeling down.” She says.

“Aw, can't you make an exception?” I put my fist to my cheek, “Buing-Buing.” I say.

“Ah! Too cute!” She covers her eyes.

“Is that a yes?” I ask.

“Yes, I’ll make some tomorrow just as long as you’ll help with the cooking.” She says.

“Thanks.” I drop my fists. She stands up and picks something from my chair up.

“This is really nice, I like it.” She holds up one of my white Wolf jumpers.

“Do you want it?” I ask.

“Really?” She smiles.

“Yeah.” I say.

“Thanks!” She puts it on but it looks more like a dress than a jumper.

“Aw, you look so cute.” I wink.

“Thank you.” She says but then she yawns. “I think I should get going.”

“Can I walk you home?” I ask.

“Yeah, thanks.” She puts her jacket on. While we’re walking down the street I see a couple of drunk guys, I put my arm around Tiffany and pull her closer. “Protective are we?” She asks.

“Of course.” We walk past the guys and I start to take my arm off again but she catches my hand and pulls it back.

“It’s cold out here.” She says. Then she trips on the sidewalk.

“Careful Ddilfany.” I catch her.

“Thanks Panda.” She says.

“No problem Shroom.” I say. We get to her place and she goes in.

“Thank you for taking me home, probably wouldn’t have done it after that movie.” She smiles.

“Goodnight, sweet dreams.” I wave.

“Goodnight, same to you.” She kisses my cheek.