Our love signs

Romance topped with fried chicken

Onew had never met a man so devoted to his job he had actually styled his hair to match it. And on top of that, his job was raising chickens. His body, too, was so...y...Onew started his lips, imagining what a bite out of the beautiful chicken man would taste like. Then it occured to him that he should probably go ask the chicken man his name and number.

He didn't think that he would mind if their relationship went a bit further than chicken buyer and chicken seller.

"Anyosaeyo (I fail at romanization)! Do you sell chickens by any chance?" Onew took off his sunglasses as seductively as he could.

Key turned around to see Onew his lips and somewhat gawking at him. "Yes I do actually; which one would you like?"

Onew pointed at a fat red hen squaking and running around in circles. "That one, please. Or, actually," he walked closer to Key, " which one would you recommend? After all, they're all going to be delicious, since they're all chickens..."

Key looked at him, amazed. Never in his life had he met someone who loved chicken as much as this man here did. Why hadn't he met him earlier? Life was so cruel; why did it have to seperate people meant to be together? Key stretched out his hand.

"I'm Key. You?"
 

"Onew." Onew reached for Key's hand but decided against it. He grabbed Key and pulled him to his chest instead.

Juri stood by Onew's Lamborghini and roared a ninja roar. Then she did all the love signs she and Onew had created, including the "have you eaten" and "I love you forever". Onew didn't even turn to look at her; he was too busy hugging Key. Juri then tried to aegyo. Nothing happened. She sighed as a tear rolled down her cheek from -like eyes. Oh, so not only did she have chicken as a rival, but a chicken man too? Why did Onew's love life revolve around food?

 

           Jonghyun put on his apron, his musuclar back in the process. Man, did he like his body, especially now that he had really defined back muscles from constantly grinding soy beans to make soft tofu. Tofu. He snickered, remembering all the girls he had gotten when he had told them they would get a life's supply of free soft tofu if they fell for him. He remembered being crowned as the school's biggest player back in high school, how his charm had been to his advantage all of his life. He chuckled and went back to cutting the fresh, yummy, hand-made soft tofu. He his lips. Outside, 3 high school girls fainted, and another 2 had to be sent to the hospital due to excessive blood loss from nosebleeds.

Juri drove around in circles trying to clear her head. She had kissed him, texted him, and cooked him countless chickens; yet he wouldn't even look at her when she did their love signs? He had totally ignored "I love you forever"! How could he do that? Even if the chicken man was extremely y and probably anything a girl (and Onew) could ever want, how could he just leave her there and hug Key instead? Juri gave a big hmph and sounded her horn just to annoy elderly ladies buying cabbage from Minho ajumma. She realized that she had to change her tactic. If Key could supply Onew with chicken, then she would do Onew's next favourite- soft tofu. And that is where the seductive tofu man, Jonghyun, came into play.

Jonghyun gave an extra big smile to the Asian eyed lady who walked in with a maniac laugh. Normally, even a normal smile would have sent half of the population off to the hospital- he had been nicknamed the human LD50. Yet, oddly enough, this lady didn't even seem to notice him. She was actually looking at tofu when he, the human LD50 Kim Jonghyun, was in the room? What? Well then, since she wasn't going to notice him on her own, he was going to help her.

"Anyoseyo! Are you looking for a specific type of tofu?"

Juri looked up and the saw the tofu man (who was wearing an apron instead of an actual shirt) glowing a halo in the sunlight. His perfectly chiseled face, his perfectly defined muscles, his perfectly styled hair....

Juri couldn't stand the thought of being infidele, but when tofu man was THIS y, it was quite hard to resist.

"Name?"

Jonghyun smiled. He had her hooked. "Kim Jonghyun."

"Come with me."

 

 

Thanks for subscribing! I really hope that you guys actually like this, since the plot doesn't seem to be going anywhere..

For those of you who don't know, LD50 is lethal dose 50, or a dose toxic enough to kill half the population.