The epic fight of the century 2

Romance topped with fried chicken

"I deserved it? You ruin my life, my reputation, and kill my girlfriend and you say that I deserved that mud ball?" Jonghyun hissed at Joori. Joori tried to death glare him back, but that was impossible. Seriously, how is it possible to death glare someone so hot..so y...in other words, Jonghyun with his shirt off (you know you want to see it too XD).

"Well..why'd you leave me, a girl, alone in a graveyard at midnight? So ungentlemanly!" Joori was stuttering, and it wasn't because of all the glares she was getting from the girls.

"Do I care about being a gentleman? My looks make up for whatever I don't have."

"Psh. Such a big ego."

"But you yourself said that. Not me. I'm just quoting you."

"I said that? No, of course not; what are you smoking?" Joori really didn't want to hyperventilate in front of Jonghyun, but when someone's THAT y, it's quite hard not to.  Which is why everyone should do CPR training. 

Jonghyun glared right back at her, eyes ice cold and piercing. Hate. "Oh you didn't, now, did you? It doesn't matter, at any rate, because I'm going to destroy you, Jung Joori, the way you crushed me. You took away my toxicity, my girlfriend-" 

Jonghyun started gulping, fighting to hold back the tears trying to sneak their way out. Tofu~

"Aw, oppa, don't cry! We'll always be here for you!  I mean, we've only known you for about 10 mins, but your looks alone are enough to make us stay with you forever!"

Jonghyun smiled evilly. Ah, he loved the feeling of having girls wrapped around his finger. The things girls were willing to do with y bishies...

"Well," he said in between sobs, "I'd feel a lot better if you girls go and beat her up. My y ladies~" He ran a finger under her chin. She shivered in delight, causing an angry wave of jealousy amongst the crowd. 

"LADIES LET'S GO. BRING HER DOWN."

All with that, an angry rampage of screaming girls came charging at Jung Joori. Did she lose?

I think not. After all, she is a ninja. Trained to become an A.S.S. by the ninja master Ryan Higa himself. 

And so, even though there was a whole rampage of jealous girls running straight at her, Joori remained perfectly still, knowing full well that she could take down all of them in one try. 

BUT SHE DIDN'T. What she didn't know was that there was another ninja in the group. Her name was Shin Sekyung. Shin Sekyung had been trained by mychonny to take down any girls that got close to Jonghyun. 

But of course you all know me well enough to know that I never let Jung Joori lose. Especially not to the dainty little Shin SeKyung. 

And so they fought, using various techniques from Tae Kwon Do, Wushu, Karate, Capeoira, and a new type of martial arts called "Ninja Skills".  The other girls couldn't even get in on the action, the two were fighting that fast. They ended up starting a tornado in the bar, sending dust and feathers and the occasional chicken flying through the air. For some odd reason, blocks of tofu ended up squished too, making Jonghyun burst out into real tears. After roughly 20 mins, Shin Sekyung gave up. Jung Joori was just too good. Her ninja roars, her clawing-- they were more than she could handle. She gave up, flopped to the ground, and held up a white flag that someone had oh so conveniently left lying around. Joori got up and gave herself a pat on the back, smirking at the disheveled figure of Shin Sekyung. Ah, it was so much fun beating up people that were absolutely no match for her...she wiped her hands and helped Shin Sekyung up, being the good person that she was. The 2 eventually became good friends, using each other as dummies to practice new martial arts moves on. Kim Jonghyun, on the other hand, didn't have quite the luck. He had been hoping that Shin Sekyung could brutally beat Joori to death, but apparently that hadn't been the case. 

"Sekyung! Get up! You can do this! Beat the crap out of her!" He tried to yell, efforts completely futile--he was too busy getting smothered by the other girls. 

"Ugh! Get off of me! Go beat HER up!"

And of course, the whole game started again, only this time, Joori had Sekyung on her side. Not even the Master Hand from Superbrawl could have beaten those 2 together. 

 

On the other side of the city, Onew and Taemin were having a fist fight, while Minho and Key were yelling at each other loudly. Because Minho ajumma had been really careful about her diet over her lifetime, she didn't have high blood pressure nor high cholesterol, which meant that she still had the strength and endurance of a 20 yr old. They were going at it, Key not having any consideration for the elderly senior.

"YAH! YOU OLD LADY! WHAT DO YOU KNOW? "

"What do I know? I know for a fact that Kim Jonghyun is a smoking hot y beast, and I want him for myself. So leave Onew alone and force him to go to back to Joori. That way, I can be with Jonghyun. "

Key wrinkled his nose. Ugh. It had been almost a whole day and he hadn't tended his chickens. His dearly beloved chickens! Geez, Onew was cute, but still, leaving his dearly beloved chickens alone for a whole day was just kinda...

"ONEW!"

Onew turned around to face Key, getting punched in the process.

"WTF TAEMIN. TEE. I'm talking to my boyfriend."

Onew turned around and smiled sweetly at Key. "Yes, honey?"

"I've left my chickens unattended for a whole day. Don't you think that it's about time we go and check up on them?" Key winked at Onew, not knowing that it would trigger a fangirl like reaction. It did. Onew started spazzing and screaming, running around in circles while 'eotoke'-ing. (Eotokke? Otoke? I dunno, but you guys know what I mean. Right?) Taemin looked at his grandma, who shrugged. Yeah, Key was able to trigger responses like that. All of a sudden there was a crash, and Onew was on top of Key. Again. 

"AH! AH! AH! KEY OPPA!"

Key pushed Onew off of him and got up. He smacked Onew across the face, waking Onew from his temporary fangirl trance. 

"OH HONEY~ FASTER!"

Key looked at Onew with a "WTF" expression. No, but seriously. WTF?

"Don't stop..uh..."

Minho quickly covered Taemin's eyes and ears. She then quickly pushed Taemin into the barn to prevent the corruption of his innocence. 

Key, deciding that Onew was diagnosed with Buzz Lightyear condition, flopped him onto his back and began looking for a 'reset' button. Obviously, with Onew being human, there was no reset button. So Key took the next best thing.

He grabbed a rubber chicken and threw it straight at Onew's head. 

 

Dude, I have absolutely no idea what I'm going on about. Oh well. Random spontaneity is awesome XD

Thank you all my dear subbies and commentators!