Frantic Thais and gagging Koreans

Romance topped with fried chicken

Onew's ears were puffing smoke. Taemin backed away, trying to scan the perimeters for a hole to hide in while trying to watch Onew's actions at the same time. It was hard, especially when he could see that Onew's eyes were almost blazing fire.

"Hyung, relax, I was just saying that Key hyung's chicken was good. No worries, I'm not your love rival, I don't roll that way."

Onew blinked. "You don't? Oh. But still. I DON'T CARE WHETHER OR NOT YOU ROLL THAT WAY. STAY AWAY FROM KEY."

Minho whacked him in the head. "ONEW YOU POOPHEAD. TAEMIN'S JUST A KID. DON'T TEACH HIM STUFF LIKE THAT."

Onew blinked again. "What? He was the one who brought it up!"

"Gop gop gop gop gop (this is supposed to be the chickens gobbling)" A whole swarm of chickens started marching around them in circles, very military robot like. Everyone paused to look down to see 2 roosters squabbling and frantically waving their wings at each other. It was rather amusing.

"GOP GOP GOP GOP GOP POGOPOGO!"

"KHUKH BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK!"

It was as though they were a married couple fighting over how much garlic to put into the spice rub, Onew thought. Haha. Chickens can think just as well as humans. What was that about dolphins being the next smartest after humans? Chickens were 10x smarter than dolphins.

It was suddenly a lot less awkward as everyone gathered to watch the amazing sight. A COCKFIGHT!!! (lol sorry, I'm watching Idol Army).

"GO GO GO!" Key cheered on the rooster with a gigantic blue streak in his comb. Minho smacked him.

"No! Beat him! Drag him down to hell...." She growled menacingly, sounding like some crazed, mentally unstable serial killer. There was a slightly awkward pause, with Taemin looking at Onew then at Key, then the ruckus-like cheering began once again.

"Get him!"

"DIE DIE DIE!"

There was originally someone else who had stopped by the the farm, seeing the gigantic sign for chickens. However, when they stepped out of their car and heard "Drag him down to hell" and 'DIE DIE DIE", they decided against it. Somehow, risking your life to eat chicken just didn't seem worth it.

After about 20 minutes of watching the 2 roosters 'fight' with each other, Key finally went and cooked something for Taemin to eat. It was originally supposed to be a feast of chicken, but because Minho ajumma, being the vegetable lady and all, couldn't stand the sight of having no veggies on the table, it ended up being an omnivorous meal instead of a carnivorous one. Fried chicken, roasted chicken, grilled chicken....the list went on and on. Taemin started drooling, unconscious of the fact that he was looking in Key's direction. Oh, those delicious looking drumsticks...Taemin his lips. Just at that moment, Key blushed.

"Oh! It's getting hot in here, huh?" He fanned himself, the diva that he was. There was a loud lip-smacking, and a hand went around Key's waist.

"Yes it is.." Onew whispered into his ear. Key shivered. He was enjoying the moment until he realized that Onew wasn't looking at him, but at Taemin.

"Taemin..did I not tell you to stay away from Key? Why are you smacking your lips?"

Taemin looked up at him, completely innocent. Well he was, in all honesty. "Uh..'cause the chicken looks delicious? Is there something wrong with the fact that I smack my lips at the sight of something delicious?"

Onew took that in a totally different way. "Key's...delicious?"

"What? No. Chicken's delicious."

"Key..is...chicken...."

"What? How am I chicken?"

Onew looked at Key, not comprehending why he didn't understand. When you love something that much, you want to become one with it. In that case, Key was a chicken.

"Because you love chicken so you're a chicken?"

"Right."

"Children! We do not speak of the species you belong to at the dinner table! We eat!" Minho ajumma was getting impatient, although this might have been more because she was eager to get the drooling Taemin off her arm.

Onew reluctantly sat down, but his face lit up considerably when Key plopped down beside him, smiling. Key's smile. OMG SO Y. Onew's hand didn't want to reach for the chopsticks like his stomach told it to. It wanted to reach for Key....

Minho ajumma took notice of this and jumped up, running around and screaming like a frantic Thai (lol, Idol Army, yes yes). Then she stood in front of Onew and Key to block Taemin's view of them. Yes, she magically squeezed in between the table and the two of them.

"THIS IS A SCENE. TAEMIN GO AWAY."

Key looked at Onew who looked back at him. It would make sense if she were having this reaction if they were watching , but honestly? They were just holding hands. And eating chicken. How is eating chicken and holding hands rated?

Key pushed Minho ajumma aside to see Taemin's reaction. Taemin wasn't even looking at them; he was too busy downing the fried chicken. And man, what a beast that kid was. Half a plate of chicken was already gone. It suddenly got really quiet as everyone calmed down to watch Taemin eat. After about 5 mins or so, Taemin finally noticed the intense silence and looked up, with a drumstick in his left hand and a spoonful of kimchi stew in his right.

"What?"

"You've eaten...quite a lot...." Onew motioned towards the table where of the original 20 plates of food, 15 of them were empty.

"Yeah...er...OMG I'M SORRY! I should have waited for you guys to eat. So disrespectful! I'm sorry!"

"No no, it's ok...I'm just amazed at how you can eat so much..."

Taemin smiled brightly. The other 3 melted at the sight of his smile. HE WAS SO CUTE, AIGOO~~~

 

"Jagiya~~"

Nearly everyone at the park gagged when they heard Joori calling Jonghyun 'honey'. Jonghyun winced.

"Hey Joori..." He didn't bother concealing his uncomfortableness.

Joori pouted, full aegyo mode. This brought on Jonghyun's gag reflex. "Jagiya, don't call me Joori; call me jagiya. Or honey. Or something else cheesy and romantic that will make everyone jealous."

Jonghyun internally smirked. He didn't think it was possible for anyone to ever be jealous of Joori, ever. "Er...jagiya?"

Joori's face lit up. "Yes?"

"Buy me food."

Joori's face dropped again. "Seriously? It's our first date and you're telling me to buy you food?"

"Yes. You have a problem with that?"

"We're dating. The guy should be paying. Once we get married, then I pay."

Jonghyun shuddered at the thought of being married to Joori. "Well, if you have a problem, then let's break up." He was praying that she would agree to split.

"No no, it's fine." She dragged him off towards the food court, all while he was trying to convince himself that dating her to stop her from physically abusing him was a good idea. It was a difficult task.

"Er...what do you want?"

"Hm..." Jonghyun chose everything they had to offer, making the grand total of a whopping $1930. Joori's mouth dropped.

"Um..I don't think we're going to be able to finish that..."

Jonghyun smiled at her innocently. "What? I wasn't planning to eat any of this. I was going to feed it to the birds."

Joori was sorely tempted to punch him, but then she realized that the only reason why they were dating was because she had finally agreed to stop abusing him, so she had to punch the table instead. The table cracked.

"Right. Let's go then." Joori  was about to cry when she thought about the balance in her bank account after paying for a $1930 lunch. Just so that it could be fed to the birds -wince-.

 

 

 

YO SUP HOMIES? Hope you all enjoyed the holidays. Happy New Year~ (delayed reaction XD)

Damn, school starts tomorrow. Yuck :( I need to cram like a beast tonight...

IDOL ARMY WITH 2PM IS AWESOME BTW. Jay Park is ridiculously funny. And he's got abs too ;P