Minho's epic plan 1

Romance topped with fried chicken

Minho was off in her own world calculating, speculating, trying to come up with a hundred different ways to kidnap Jonghyun and steal him away from Joori. Taemin was wondering why his grandmother was so ic.

"Grandma...why do you plan on kidnapping Jonghyun?"

"HE'S DA Y BOY~~" Her eyes glowed a scary light. Taemin had never seen his grandma so...ic. It scared him.

"Grandma, he's like...a bajillion years your junior. Don't you think that's a bit...odd?" Taemin shifted uncomfortably.

Minho glared at him, making him shrink back a bit. "No. Do you?"

"Heh heh heh of course not...huh..yeah..no...maybe...NO I DON'T YOU HAVE FUN WITH HIM BYE BYE!" Taemin ran away. The kid had plenty of speed; he managed to keep pace with a Maserati for roughly 10 mins. The very thought of his grandma kidnapping Jonghyun scared the crap out of him.

Minho, on the other hand, was back in her own world. She didn't even notice the fact that her grandson had disappeared. All she could think about was Jonghyun. (Don't ask me where I'm going with this...I have no idea :p)

 

 

Joori waited. 2 minutes passed. Then 5 mins. Then 15 mins. Then 45 mins. Where the hell was Jonghyun? Who takes 45 mins to go to a bathroom? It wasn't like he needed to apply makeup and fix up his hair and that. She checked her watch again, getting impatient. Why the hell was he taking so long? She decided to go take a look.

And yes, by looking, she was going into the male bathroom. Disguised as a male, obviously, and carefully avoiding *ahem* awkward places to look.

It didn't take Joori very long to disguise herself; she was a ninja after all. No one noticed when a male magically appeared out of the girls' bathroom; although that might have been because her hood was pulled so low she looked like a burglar. Joori walked behind a tree, pulled down her hood, and fixed her hair. Manly enough. She walked, oh so naturally, to the guys' bathroom, discreetly looking around for Jonghyun. He wasn't there. She frowned and walked into a stall, using her epic hearing to filter through the noise of the bathroom in search of Jonghyun's voice. Joori's frown deepened. Where was he? She flushed the toilet, even though she hadn't used it (WASTE OF WATER!!!) and stepped out of the stall, averting her eyes immediately when she saw guys standing before urinals. She didn't need it to get awkward.

Jonghyun, meanwhile, was attempting to get away. But he hadn't been very successful. He kept getting mobbed by girls and guys alike. On top of that, it seemed that the birds were annoyed with him too-- they wouldn't stop pecking him. OK, so maybe ditching a girl in the middle of a date wasn't the kindest thing to do, but it JUNG JOORI man, JUNG JOORI. She was like...a ninja/dino/insert something scary here/alligator. He doubted that Joori could even be considered female.

"Oppa~~are you busy today? How come such a hot guy like you is all alone at a park?" The girl tried to aegyo, while her male companion coughed and hacked threateningly. 

"Er...yes, I kind of am, sorry." Jonghyun really wanted to say no (the girl was hot), but the thought of having to face the wrath of Joori was...he shuddered again. "Heh heh, thank you for your offer, but yeah, I'm kinda busy today, sorry."

He shook free of her hand, smiled apologetically, she fainted, and he ran away. Her male companion quickly rushed over to catch her before she hit the ground, cursing loudly. Jonghyun ignored them and booked it towards the entrance of the park.

"And where do you think you're going?"

 

 

DUNH DUNH DUNH

 

 

Jonghyun trembled and slolwy turned around, the owner of the hand on his shoulder not loosening their grip a single bit.

"Er....to the bathroom? Uh..uh...wait...no sorry, I meant to the...uh....nearby kitchen supply store. Yeah. My tools are getting old and my tofu is---OMG IT'S YOU MINHO AJUMMA. THANK YOU DEAR GOD. IT'S MINHO AJUMMA, NOT JOORI."

Minho giggled, face flushing like a teenage girl facing her crush. Well, that was kind of the case. Except Minho wasn't a teenager. "Why, what happened with Joori?"

"Um..nothing, I just need to go. Now. But alright. Cool. Minho ajumma. Birds. Spicy tofu stew. Haha, you go have fun with Joori!" Jonghyun was about to wave and continue his breakaway, but Minho stopped him.

"Jonghyun...you're not being very coherent. What is this about birds and spicy tofu stew?"

"You're feeding spicy tofu stew to birds. Voila. I REALLY need to go. Bye!" Jonghyun just took his first step when yet again a hand went on his shoulder. He sighed, annoyed.

"Ajumma, if there's anything you need to tell me, go to my tofu shop later. I kind of need to run away from--JOORI! HI! HOW'S IT GOING? I REALLY NEED TO GO PEE."

Joori cocked her eyebrow, disbelief washing over her face even though her eyes stayed the same. "Oh really? Didn't you just go?"

Minho giggled. But was ignored.

"No...I mean yes...I mean no....I HAVE A SMALL BLADDER OK?" Jonghyun turned bright red at the sudden pairs of eyes that turned to laugh at him.

"Jonghyun! Come with me! I know a way to fix your...small bladder problem!" Minho seemed overly excited. Jonghyun didn't care though, and followed her, desperate to get away from Joori. 

"Bye Joori! I'll come find you later!" Jonghyun gulped and sped off, only to be restrained by Minho. Again.

"Ajumma, thank you very much for saving me, but I seriously need to go." Minho wouldn't let go of his hand.

"Oh, you didn't think that I meant it when I said that I knew how to fix your problem?"

Jonghyun gently pulled his hand back, exasperated. "Ajumma; I don't HAVE a problem. I just didn't want to stay with Joori. Er, where are you going?"

Minho stepped behind him and pulled a cloth over his eyes. "Nothing; I'm not doing anything," she whispered, as Jonghyun stood there in shock. He has rather delayed reactions, you see.

"Er, ajumma, let's not make fun of me..." Jonghyun reached up to untie his blindfold, only to find out his hands were tied together.

"Ajumma.....what are you doing?"

Minho smiled. "You'll see..."

Jonghyun sighed, head rolling towards his right shoulder. Why did things like this always happen to him?

 

 

HI HI HI. IT'S SPRING BREAK! Yay. So I actually have time to update XD

My updates are going to be EXTREMELY slow from now on; school + extra rehearsals = no time to write. But thanks for sticking with me! And exactly what's going to happen to Jonghyun...well, knowing me, it's probably going to be something completely out of the blue...but it won't be rated no worries XD