The epic fight of the century

Romance topped with fried chicken

Joori trudged through the graveyard, debating whether she hated herself or Jonghyun more. It's really quite hard to hate Jonghyun, you see, because his looks almost always made up for whatever it is that he did. But still, leaving a girl (even if she was a ninja) alone in a graveyard at night was really ungenteman-ly. On the other hand, she knew that she would be a lot less upset if Jonghyun was standing beside her, with his hand on her waist. And what was he doing with her wallet anyway? She sighed and continued down the hill, tripping over a tiny pebble. This sent her rolling down the hill into a big mud puddle. She sputtered angrily, and pushed herself off the ground, anger now in full blast. Not even Jonghyun would have made anything better.

"Kim Jonghyun.."she growled, desperately trying to wipe the mud off her face." You are so going to get it..."

 

Jonghyun, who was on the other side of the city, was growling almost exactly the same thing. He was ticked, obviously, since Jung Joori had made him lose his toxicity. And people were questioning his orientation. WTF WAS THIS? Yeah, Jung Joori was going to get it. You better run~~ Jonghyun started randomly dancing "Run Devil Run" in the middle of the bar even though the bartender was still waiting for him to pay for the liquor that the girl had just run off with.

"Dude. Honestly. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Just pay for the liquor."

Jonghyun paused. . He hadn't carried any money on him, since he expected Joori's wallet to be packed full of cash and ID cards. Obviously, that wasn't the case.

"..eh...heh...hey, are you busy? Wanna go outside for a little--uh" Jonghyun gulped, uncomfortable with what he was about to do, "--uh, activity? Hey~" He tried to be comfortable as he leaned in closer to the bartender and pulled at the neck of his shirt. The bartender smacked his hand away.

"Dude, just 'cause you're gay doesn't mean that everyone else is. Now, hurry up and pay. Otherwise you're going to stay here and pole dance."

Jonghyun gawked at him in shock. Pole dance? Was this guy crazy? But then, if he pole danced and all of the girls fainted, it would prove that he hadn't lost his toxicity. AND THEN HE COULD GO ON A RAMPAGE AND RUIN JUNG JOORI'S LIFE. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This suddenly motivated him to get up off the bar, smiling to himself. He turned to the bartender and winked.

"I'll pole dance to pay for my liquor. "

The bartender smirked. "Hah. Right. Ok. If you can get 50 girls to pay you for your pole dancing, I'll let it go."

"50? No prob."

"Hmph. I'll announce it for you." The bartender seemed doubtful, but ready to laugh at Jonghyun embarrass himself. " HEY HEY HEY EVERYONE. CHECK IT OUT. POLE DANCING HERE. THIS GUY--wait, what's your name?"

"Kim Jonghyun."

"KIM JONGHYUN'S GONNA POLE DANCE. PAY HIM IF HE TURNS YOU ON!" The bartender didn't have much lung capacity.

The girls in the bar turned around and gave a hmph, while all the guys glared at the bartender for taking the girls' attention away. Jonghyun stepped up onto the stage and roared to get attention. He did. People started throwing shoes at him. He dodged all the shoes and motioned for the DJ to turn on some seductive music. He did the Rain-style shirt rip-off and started pole dancing.  Instantly, several loud thuds followed--indicating that indeed, several people had just fainted from his hotness. The bartender climbed over the bar and went to check out the sources of sound. It was all guys who had fainted. Hah. He knew it--only guys would faint from Jonghyun's dancing. Which meant that Jonghyun was just going to make a fool of himself and still have to pay for the liquor.

Jonghyun frowned. After one whole song, only 78 guys had fainted. The girls were starting to drool, but none had offered to pay him. Did the human LD50 lose his toxicity after all? This was not good. He looked back into the crowd and noticed that the girls seemed to be getting paler and paler, some of which were starting to sport red eyes. Whoa. Red eyes? Vampires? Jonghyun blinked and looked more closely. Ah. They weren't turning into vampires, they were just red with lust for him. As if he could read their thoughts, Jonghyun suddenly yelled, "If you want me, you're going to have to pay. 50 payments minimum! Go to that bartender over there."

There was suddenly a stampede of skimpily dressed girls rampaging towards the bartender who could only stare in shock at the sight. Paper bills flew everywhere, and Jonghyun even caught sight of a bundle of $100 bills someone was throwing at the bartender.

"OPPA~~" The rampage of girls turned charging at him as soon as they had thrown down the money.

"Yes?" Jonghyun winked and nosebleed fountains instantly start spurting. He chuckled to himself. The human LD50 hadn't lost its toxicity after all.

"OPPA COME HOME WITH ME. YOU'RE SO HOT. AND Y. I LOVE YOU!!!!"

"Hahaha, yes, I'll get to all of you, no problem~" Jonghyun was pleased at himself. That is, he was pleased until someone threw a mudball at him.

Mudball, yes. Sound familiar?

'YAH! Who just threw the mudball at me?"

The girls turned and glared at the figure standing in the doorway who had just thrown a wad of mud at their beloved oppa. The figure started shaking with laughter, cackling evilly, like a maniac.

"I did. And you deserved it."

Jung Joori calmed herself down and death glared Jonghyun.

 

 

"I DON'T GIVE A WHETHER OR NOT IT'S IA. HE'S HOT, AND THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT." Minho ajumma was busy arguing with Key over whether or not she should be an ultimate example of a cougar and go after Jonghyun.

"I didn't say that it was ia. I just said that an elderly lady trying to hunt down a 20 some year old is a bit odd."

"But you implied that it's wrong."

"I didn't imply anything. I explicitly said it."

While they were busy arguing, Taemin was trying his best to dodge Onew's punches. And kicks, stabs, jabs, and rocks. Yes, Onew is a few years older than Taemin, but that doesn't mean that he's any more mature. He was even less mature now, since the image of Taemin dropping Key had made him go into a frenzy with anger.

"DAMMIT TAEMIN. STOP AVOIDING MY ATTACKS. I'M OLD. I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THIS."

Taemin giggled."Your fault."

"Aging is not my fault! Blame mother nature."

"But 20s should be able to catch teens. You can't even run 30m without getting tired."

Onew went firetruck red. "Shuddup!"

"I mean, I've been telling you that eating that much fried chicken isn't good for you. But you wouldn't listen to me. See what happens when you don't listen to me?"

Unfortunately, this conversation broke Taemin's concentration. Which meant that Onew finally managed to punch him.

"HAH! What was that about me getting old?"

Taemin doubled over in pain--that is, Onew thought he did, and thus went over to check up on him. He was greeted by a punch. The two of them got into a fist fight.

 

 

  

 So, Onew and Taemin are in a fist fight, Joori and Jonghyun are most likely going to get into a mud fight, and Minho and Key are probably going to get into a...vegetable fight? Yeesh, they shouldn't waste food XD

Very sorry for not updating as usual, please go and blame IB for my delay.