Minho's epic plan 2

Romance topped with fried chicken

Oh, the things that Minho wanted to do with Jonghyun. The things that every erted fangirl wants to do with their beloved idol...she began rubbing her hands together, cackling evilly. Jonghyun shuddered. Oh dear god. And he thought that he'd be safe with a little old lady. Apparently not. For the first time in his life, he started hating his face. Why, oh why, did he have to be so good-looking? If he weren't so good looking, he wouldn't have gotten kidnapped by an old lady. Ah, that sounded so wrong. Little old ladies kidnapping smexy 20 year olds to execute erted fangirl fantasies (alliteration XDD)....

Jonghyun began shaking uncontrollably, almost as though he was having a seizure. Then he started laughing, howling an inhuman scream that vaguely reminded Minho of neophytes attempting to sing high notes in their first lesson. It was like the Fat Lady in Harry Potter attmepting to shatter the glass with her 'opera' singing. Minho's impression of Jonghyun instantly diminished, but then it came back when she took off Jonghyun's blindfold. Then it went away again, because Jonghyun's eye whites started flipping out towards her.

"Jonghyun. What. Are you doing." Minho wanted to look away, since his eye-white face was quite frightening, but then she didn't want to look away, seeing as the rest of his face was still as beautiful as ever. The killer jawline...

"AHAHAHAHAH *twitch twitch* HAHAH EHEHEHEHEH *hack hack* FOAIDUFN" Jonghyun seemed to have gone mad. But he was still as hot as ever.

Minho began to debate internally. Should she slap him, or should she leave him alone? She was sorely tempted to slap him, since that normally got Taemin out of trances whenever he was in one, but then, slapping Jonghyun would ruin his perfect face. Er, at the very least, it would leave a noticeable red streak on his face

"AHAPEOFDIOF9PA48 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *twitch* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

That did it. Minho raised her hand in preparation for the slap.

"GRANDMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JONGHYUN HYUNG?"

Minho put her hand down. Or rather, Taemin charged across the room and pushed her hand away.

"TAEMIN~~~~ SAVE ME; YOUR GRANDMOTHER IS PLANNING TO DO GOD KNOWS WHAT WITH ME...I'M SCARED~~~" Jonghyun started bawling his eyes out.

"Oh. So you were faking your madness?"

Jonghyun paused, hesitating. "Well no; I was having a fit of madness 'cause you were scaring the crap out of me with your erted fangirl fantasies. I mean seriously, ajumma, the thought of you having those fantasies...particularly fantasies like that about me.....is quite scary....at any rate, let's go Taemin! I haven't opened my tofu shop for so long; I miss grinding my fresh soybeans."

Taemin looked at him like he was an idiot.

 

 

 

 

Back at the park, Joori was still looking for Jonghyun. She had gone through a uber of disguises by now, from being a male to being a hobo to being a penguin. When she was bending down to remove her penguin costume, though, one of the workers mistook her for a mule and had tried to drag her off to the zoo. Thankfully her ninja roar had more than proven that she was indeed human, and no one mistook her for any other animals after that.

By now she had gone through the park at least 2 dozen times, having checked every nook and cranny for Jonghyun. Obviously, though, she couldn't find him. She was about to give up and head home when she saw two very familiar looking figures holding hands and walking together, backs to her. Joori squinted, not sure whether or not she had the right people.

It looked...kind of like Minho ajumma and Jonghyun.

What.

Joori blinked and shook her head. The 2 figures had disappeared. Holy ; did she just see ghosts? Wait wait...no, they weren't ghosts; they were swans. AWW, so cute, 2 swans putting heir heads together...

But it was right then that she saw something she was sure wasn't a ghost. Rather, some people she was sure weren't ghosts.

 

 

 

"Taemin, why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong with the fact that I'm worried about my business? I.e, my only actual source of income?"

'Don't your fangirls give you gifts?" It was an honest question.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. "Yes, they do, but they rarely give me cash straight up. You can't live without money in the modern day world, thanks to imperialsim and its capitalism. But yeah. I kind of need to sell tofu to keep up with my living expenses."

"Come live with us then!" Minho ajumma seemed more than happy at the thought. Jonghyun and Taemin both gawked at her; one looking at her like she was a total creep, the other looking at her in sheer disbelief.

"Grandma....seriously?" Taemin began untying Jonghyun's hands.

"Yeah. Well, why not? It'd be a nice addition to our house."

Jonghyun scoffed. "Excuse me? Ajumma, did you just call me an 'it'?"

Minho walked up to Jonghyun, not at all fooled by his attitude. "And what if I did?"

The thought of having Minho ajumma tie him up again was too scary for Jonghyun to defy her. His face paled instantly. "Nothing!" Yet the squeak of his voice told a completely different story.

 

 

And who did Joori see at the park? I think my awesome subbies/readers/commentors all have a vague idea...