Inter-species love

Romance topped with fried chicken

Jonghyun pulled out his wallet and pointed to a picture of a very pretty girl with shoulder length brown hair. Joori was about to cry at the sight of such large eyes.

"Her name's Luna..."

Joori paused for a moment, then sighed. "So...Luna's your girlfriend?"

Jonghyun began to nod, then stopped. "Wait. Luna? No. She's my best friend."

"...you just said that she's your girlfriend..."

"That's cause she was the first picture I pulled out..."

"Don't people normally only have pictures of their family or their significant other half in their wallet? Since when did people put pictures of their best friends in their wallet?"

Jonghyun shrugged."I have alot of pictures in my wallet."

"Why?"

"Because random girls just give me their pictures."

"And you keep them? Yeah right."

"I do. See?" Jonghyun pulled out a thick stack of roughly 60 pictures. Most of them were pictures of girls trying to aegyo, but every now and then, there were pictures of muscular guys half . Joori began to drool.

"Whoa...he's hot..wait. Why do you have guys' pictures in your wallet too? Are you bi?"

"What? No. Didn't you know that guys are attracted to me too? You can't really blame them, I guess, since I am so overly attractive that I can't be considered human...I mean, if guys are attracted to vampires like Edward Cullen, why wouldn't they be attracted to me? I'm ten times better looking than him."

"Edward Cullen isn't even real....we're getting off topic. Which one's your girlfriend? This one?"

"No, that's LeslyeAkira. We're friends on Facebook. That's ashley888. She's also a FB friend."

"...do you even have a picture of your girlfriend here? Heck, I'm starting to think that you don't even have a girlfriend."

"Of course I do! Stop doubting my relationship. Hold on, I just have to find it...ah! See! Isn't my girlfriend beautiful? Her skin's so milky white, so smooth-"

"Your girlfriend's...a..block of tofu?"

Jonghyun smiled at Joori, eyes full of love she had never seen before. "Yeah. I love her more than anything in the world."

"....."

 

 

"Key, why are you fidgeting? Am I making you nervous?" Onew squeezed Key's hand as they drove off..towards a ditch. They crashed. But because Onew was driving a Lambo, he managed to rev his engine to 5000 rpm (without burning it) and drove out of the ditch. Lamborghini engineers on the other side of the world starting having nightmares in their once sweet sleep, crying as their beloved creation was driven the way only overly large American trucks were meant to be driven.

"Well...was that really such a good idea, Onew? That Joori lady--she said that she was training to be an A.S.S. Aren't all secret agents hardcore ninjas who can pwn anyone, anywhere, any time? What if she picks you as her next target? You know that I wouldn't be able to live without--CHICKEN! NO! NO! DON'T CROSS THE STREE--*pants* oh, thank god. Sorry, what was I saying?"

Onew frowned, biting his lip as he pondered Key's words. "You can't live without chicken? Well, I can't either, but what does chicken have to do with Joori?"

"Huh? I don't know. What were we even talking about? Oh right! Yeah. Joori being an A.S.S."

"You actually bought her excuse? She was just jealous of you. And there's no way in hell Jonghyun's actually her boyfriend--he's way too good looking for her."

 

 

"Grandma, did you hear that? Onew hyung's being so mean! Noona isn't very pretty, no, but, but, but--he's a big piece of poo! What do we do? We have to get Onew hyung to realize that he's a BIG PIECE OF POO  making a big mistake! He should be with noona; not Key!" Taemin struggled to keep his grip on the car's hood as he perched on top of the beautiful green Lambo flying at 145 km/h, beside his elderly grandmother who had a surprising amount of arm strength.

"Exactly! Otherwise Jonghyun will be too occupied with her to pay attention to me!" Minho had a totally different reason for wanting to get Onew and Joori back together. The pair struggled to keep their grip on the slit of an open window, as their velcro suits weren't sticking too well to the smooth hood. All was going *relatively* smoothly until Onew decided to close the windows.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Taemin yelped in pain as his fingers got caught. The car halted to a sudden stop. Onew and Key stepped out and look up to see 2 figures, decked out in all black, awkwardly holding onto the car's roof. Key squinted at them for a moment, then burst out laughing at the two idiots.

"AHAHAHAHAHA. Whatever happened to A.S.S.es being pro and badass? Huh? Jung Joori? Kim Jonghyun?" Onew discreetly poked him and not so discreetly pointed out that it wasn't Joori, but Taemin and Minho. Key's face instantly fell, pouting as he stalked off to the shoulder of the highway to squat emo style. Then he decided that he needed to work his legs so that he could catch his chickens in case they decided to elope with the ducks next door, so he decided to do some hardcore martial art stances to strengthen his calves, hamstrings, and quads.  Oddly, that was exactly what Joori and Jonghyun were doing at the gym.

 

"1, 2, 3, 4, hold~~keep your knees and hips level! Squat lower! " Jonghyun's drill sergeant ways were really starting to make Joori hate him, which was surprisingly possible, even though Jonghyun was ier than ever in workout gear.

"Geez, is this even going to work? And why am I letting you tell me what to do?"

"Do you want Onew back or what? If you don't want him back, then you can stop working out. "

"But I was the one that came up with the plan. And it didn't include any of your ridiculous workouts that aren't humanly possible."

"They are so humanly posssible. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to do them. Oh wait. That means that they're not humanly possible--since I'm not human! I'm too hot to be human."

Joori didn't want to admit it, but it was true. As she struggled to keep her stance, her mind began wandering to places they shouldn't have been wandering to. Jonghyun, lying on the bench press, shirt tight against his defined abs...a large puddle of drool formed by Joori's feet. That is, she kept on drooling until Jonghyun pulled out a block of rotten tofu and set it beside him.

"What..what is that? That shrivelled blue thing? It smells terrible." Right on cue, half of the gym gagged. Jonghyun glared at her.

"Don't you dare insult my girlfriend. She's beautiful and she always will be, regardless of how moldy or smelly she is. She can't shower you know, her skin's too delicate for the chlorine infested waters. "

"..why did you bring it *ahem* her to the gym? Isn't it *cough* her a bit..unhygenical?"

Jonghyun's sudden, very charismatic death glare silenced her. "She's cleaner than you. At the very least, she doesn't drool as much as you."

 

Hello there~~how's it going? I'm sorry for this chapter being so overly random, hope it wasn't too too bad...Will Joori be able to steal Jonghyun's attention away from Tofu? Theoretically yes, but then again, theories aren't always right....^_^

I don't make sense. Ignore me. I'll shut up now.