Joori made Jonghyun gay?

Romance topped with fried chicken

Joori roared. What the hell was this? Kim Jonghyun was going to steal her identity because she 'killed' his girlfriend? A BLOCK OF MOLDY TOFU? And how was he going to steal her identity? She never carried anything important on her, ie. bank card, driver's license, credit cards; so how was he going to steal her identity? All she had in her wallet were creepy  stalker pictures of him and Onew. Er, there might have been a couple of pictures of Taemin too, although those were just *ahem* unintentionally snuck in. Huh. Her wallet was pink with Hello Kitty and Melody (she's a bunny) on it. Aha. She could just see piles and piles of girls crying if they saw him with such a wallet-- SUCH A CUTE GUY IS GAY. NO~~ Yeah. There would probably be a long line up at drugstore for sleeping pills. Sweet dreams make everything better don't they? If they couldn't have Jonghyun in real life, at the very least they could have him in their dreams...

Joori stood up and brushed the grass off  her pants. Great. It was now nearly midnight, and she was standing alone in a graveyard. Beside a square of rotten tofu. Just great.  

 

"MUAHAHAHA." Jonghyun was cackling evilly in his car as he sped off towards his tofu shop. Joori was going to get it from him. He was going to use up all her cash and all the money in her bank account and make her go bankrupt. Serves her right for killing his girlfriend. He was going to spend all her money on shrine for tofu..and maybe a few drinks and clubs along the way. But Tofu...all the time that they had spent together...

 

"Key, baby, are you ok?"

"Yeah." Key tried to get up by himself, but gave up as he saw that Onew was going to carry him bridal style. Ah, Onew's strong arms...and his somewhat flabby stomach...but his love for chicken made up for all his flaws. His very few flaws.

"Lee Taemin..."Onew's growl was very y, but it had Taemin backing into the corner.

"...eh...heh....heh...yeah hyung?" Taemin shifted his weight, uneasy.

Out of nowhere, Minho ajumma came and punched Onew square in the face.

"Ouch! WTF was that for, ajumma? Shouldn't you be punching your grandson, since he dropped my boyfriend?"

"No! I should be punching you, since you left Joori!"

Onew chuckled coldly. " I never loved her. You, of all people, should know that. If I really loved her, I would have given up my chicken habit and started eating more vegetables. In which I didn't, because if I did, she would have gone to your vegetable stand alot more often than the chicken stand. "

Minho struggled to form a comeback. All the years of pulling vegetables out of the ground had taken a toll on her intelligence. She worked like a tool for all those years. And she lived in a house that could have easily been mistaken for a giant box. Thus she was a toolbox. And not very smart.

"Well...go back to Joori! I want Kim Jonghyun for myself. If Joori's not out of the way, I can't be with him."

Key wrinkled his nose. ia much? Yeah, Jonghyun was already in his 20s, but still....

 

Jonghyun checked himself out in his car mirror before stepping inside the club, music blaring loudly at his entrance. He had donned his best, iest, most seductive bad boy look. It was quite hard to decide which of his looks were the most seductive, since he looked good with everything and anything. But judging by the response that he was getting from the skimply dressed girls dancing on the floor, the bad boy look was a good choice.

"Hey there, wanna buy me a drink?" The girl pressed her bare leg against his thigh.

"Of course! What would you like? Vodka? Cognac? Scotch? Take as much of anything as you want. The more expensive the better!"

The girl stared at him with a weird look on her face."...uh...ok then...I'll take the entire back wall, from the vodka to the gin, please." The bartender looked doubtful, but handed her the bottles of liquor at any rate.

"That'll be $7 927 please."

The girl looked shocked, but Jonghyun was beaming. "I'll get that!" He rummaged through his pockets and pulled out his wallet.

"Uh...what is that? That pink thing? With Melody and Hello Kitty on it?"

"What? My wallet?"

The girl suddenly didn't seem so sure of letting Jonghyun buy her a drink (seeing as she probably had some inappropiate things she wanted to do to Jonghyun after drinking with him).

"Your wallet?"

"Yeah." Jonghyun opened the wallet, expecting to find a thick stack of cash and credit cards. Instead, he found piles and piles of pictures of him, Onew, and Taemin. Where were all her credit cards? Her bank card? Hell, there wasn't a single thing that could have supplied cash.

"Hey...how's this?" Jonghyun used his best smile and handed the bartender a picture of himself, shirtless.

"Why would I want a picture of you? I'm not gay, bud, unlike you."

Jonghyun was shocked. All his life, not a single person had called him gay. But now, because of Jung Joori's wallet, not only was his girlfriend dead, but people were also starting to question his orientation? What was this? She was making the human LD50 lose his toxicity. No one is allowed to make the human LD50 lose his toxicity.

Jung Joori, you better run~

Kim Jonghyun's on your tail, and he's not going to sleep until your life is hell.

Wow, I'm so random~ Hope you guys like it though!