The epic fight of the century 3

Romance topped with fried chicken

Onew seemed to have an allergic reaction to the chicken, twitching uncontrollably like he was having several muscle spasms all that one time. Key watched in amusement, wondering what other things could trigger Onew's allergic reactions. Not that he was planning to use this information to his advantage, but sometimes, knowing people's weakness was rather useful in trying to blackmail them...Key started laughing like a maniac, while Onew was rolling on the ground looking more and more like he was having an epilepsy attack. Anyone else would have thought that Key was trying to torture Onew to death. After laughing and twitching for 20 mins, the 2 of them finally got tired enough to stop. Onew sat up promptly, tired and sore. Key poked at his mid-section, admiring his newly formed 6 pack. Yeah, laughing is that much of a workout.

Inside the barn, Minho was still busy pressing her hands against Taemin's face. But, because it was completely dark in the barn, she couldn't see exactly where she was pressing her hands, and thus, instead of covering his eyes, she was squishing her palms into his nose instead. Poor Taemin was about to faint, having been deprived of proper breathing for a good 20 mins.  His head started to slump.

"Taemin! Minnie-ah, what are you doing? Are you tired already? Or are you hungry?"

Minho tried to shake her grandson awake, unaware that he was beginning to go unconscious. His smooth skin....

-slap- "..mmmm...air....'

" What? Bear? Why do you want a bear?"

"..breathe..." Taemin rolled over, body going limp. For some odd reason, Minho didn't start panicking. Instead, she assumed that Taemin was just extremely tired and hungry, since he hadn't eaten for a whole day. She didn't notice that Taemin had stopped breathing.

"Ah Taemin, so cute...you know, you really should eat more. Don't go on diets when you're only a teen. I mean look at you, you're like a stick. And now you''re so hungry that you've actually fainted from hunger. Tsk tsk." Minho went on Taemin's hair, smiling in affection. Thankfully, because she had removed her hands from his nose, his airway was opened again. Taemin choked, sputtering, then coughed, thankfully able to get his breath back.

"Grandma...you fail...you almost killed me...gah..." Taemin coughed and sat up, breathing like he had just sprinted a 40 km marathon.

"Hm? You want me to kill you? NO NO NO TAEMIN. YOU MUST NOT BE SUICIDAL. Suicide is not good for you. It kills you."

Taemin sighed. Talking to seniors was so tiresome sometimes.

"No. I said, you almost killed me."

"Haha that's ok, there's nothing wrong with liking window sills. "

Taemin sighed again and got up. Being the courteous teenager that he was, he helped his elderly grandma up too. She smacked him on the back as thanks, knocking the breath out of him again. It was hard to imagine how such an elderly lady had such great strength, but such bad hearing.

 

 

Joori was almost bored by now, still fighting the rampage of girls that never seemed to end. She yawned. Where did all these girls come from? And on top of that, they were such bad fighters. she gave up and turned to Shin Sekyung, her newly found ally.

"Hey Sekyung, I'm gonna go sleep for a while. You gonna be ok here?"

"Yeah, no problem Joori." Sekyung replied lazily, while carelessly flicking girls away with punches and kicks and such. Jonghyun was fuming in the corner, wondering exactly his charm had lost to Joori's..ninja skills. Yeah man, this is why you don't tick off Asian girls. THEY GOTS THE NINJA SKILLS~~

"Girls! Stop! " Jonghyun yelled, husky voice seductive. It worked. They instantly dropped their flying fists and turned to look at him, with the exception of Joori, who was busy snoring behind the bar.

"Shin Sekyung?" Jonghyun approached her and leveled his gaze with hers. Their gazes were pretty much level in the first place, seeing as Jonghyun wasn't exactly what you'd call 'tall'.

"Hm?" Shin Sekyung obviously wasn't immune to his charms either, seeing as she was blushing furiously as she said this.

"Stay out of this. This is between Joori and me."

Sekyung was about to protest, but lost her voice the minute she looked into Jonghyun's eyes. She backed off quietly, motioning Jonghyun toward Joori's temporary, make-shift bed. Which, in other words, was the floor. Jonghyun nodded and rolled up his sleeves.

"JUNG JOORI! UP! RIGHT NOW!"

"..go away...I'm tired..." Joori rolled over sleepily. Jonghyun growled and impatiently grabbed Joori's shirt and dragged her to her feet. Joori's eyes were still closed. Er, they looked like they were closed, but with Joori, you could never really tell.

"JUNG JOORI! QUIT SLEEPING and let's finish this..." Jonghyun sounded more seductive than menacing, whether he meant to or not.

Joori stretched her neck and chuckled at the sight of Jonghyun bracing himself for a fight. Oh, there was so much that he needed to learn about her. One of the most important things would be that people who tried to brace themselves against her always lost the fight.

'YAH!!!" Jonghyun came charging at her. She easily dodged his flailing arms and legs.  He tried again. She started doing squats. He was breathing heavily by then.

"Oh my god Jung Joori; how come you so badly at the gym? I mean, if you can do all these pro ninja moves, how come you were moping about me making you do squats?"

"Because you ."

"That doesn't make sense. "

"It does now. "

"What?"

"MONKEYS."

"...are you ok? I know I left you at a graveyard, but sti-"

For some odd reason Joori's lips were suddenly on top of his, crushing them with full force. Jonghyun pushed Joori off of him and screamed. Joori fell back onto the floor and snored. Jonghyun continued screaming and running in around in circles. At one point, Shin Sekyung finally got annoyed and punched him in the face. He was knocked out cold. She went over to Joori and tried to wake her up.

"Joori?"

"Mm?"

 "Why'd you kiss Jonghyun?"

"I didn't."

"...yeah, you did. Which is why the Han River Bridge is lined up with a whole bunch of girls who want to suicide."

"Huh? I don't know. I didn't kiss him; I just fell asleep standing up. I thought I fell into a pillar...?"

"In other words, Jonghyun's lips."

"Oh."

 

Heh heh heh...I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what I'm going on about anymore...I sincerely apologize :(