Wolves appear in Seoul

Romance topped with fried chicken

"GODAMMIT KEY, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO DO THIS TO HER..." Onew was on his knees, howling, about to bawl his eyes out.

Key's eyes flashed for a second, then promptly darkened. "Onew...I know this is hard, but, it's for your own good..." And mine too, he added to himself. Not that Onew would need to know.

"But...but...how can we be so harsh?" Onew's eyes were wet, tears threatening to spill over.

Key gripped Onew's shoulders and looked him in the eyes, reassuring him. "Onew. It'll be better for all of us. Trust me."

 

 

"Taemin, stop looking at him like that. There's nothing wrong with him wanting to grind soy beans. For one thing, it shows that he knows that money doesn't come by easily; and plus, the more soy beans he rinds, the more defined his muscles will be, which means--"

"Grandma, shut up. Seriously. Your erted fangirl fantasies are quite scary." Taemin cut off the old woman who was off in her own world.

His annoyed tone instantly got Minho's back up. "Is that any way to talk to your grandma?"

Her snapping, however, did not have the same effect on Taemin as it did on Jonghyun. "WELL, if my grandma was drooling over someone pretty much my own age, yes, it is."

"Excuse me?"

The two of them, heavily engaged in their rather pointless argument, failed to notice that a certain someone had slipped away. And this is why you do not argue in front of a prisoner-- you get distracted and they run away.

 

Jonghyun ran, batted his eyelashes to get some high school girls to give him their lunch money, then took the subway to his tofu shop. He fumbled with the key and shoved himself through the door, slamming it shut immediately behind him. He sighed as he breathed in the scent of tofu--then realized how bad it smelled. When was the last time he came to his tofu shop? He attempted to count the days it'd been since Joori kidnapped him...and he failed. At any rate, his once delicious smelling tofu shop now smelled like a dump. Jonghyun looked around. Yay. Mould was growing on half the tubs. Jonghyun shook his very smexy head and proceeded to cleaning the tubs, something he had once dreaded but now...LOVED IT. God, as long as he could get away from that group of erted-fangirl-fantasy-filled-freaks, he didn't care what he had to do. He was happily singing "Lucifer" that he had reworded to "Joori" and scrubbing away at the little mountains of black that had formed along the bottom of the tofu bins when he heard a loud, donkey/wolf howl. Jonghyun looked up, saw a dark shadow outside his window, then decided that it was perfectly normal to hear such a howl and see such a figure at night. Please keep in mind that he is in the middle of Seoul at the moment.

.....

Dear readers, you are all extremely smart. As I previously said, I'm going to end this fic soon. So how am I going to end it? By letting a werewolf eat Jonghyun. In the middle of Seoul. Yes, I am that cool.

....

....

....

OK FINE I'M KIDDING.

.....

Back to the story:

If someone hears a wolf howl, then sees a dark shadow outside their window, chances are, they'll scream and run around in circles. Or, they could find a place to bury their favourite CDs and DVDs and all those stalker posters/photos they took of their idols, then run around in circles. Jonghyun, though, after meeting Joori and Minho, decided that it was perfectly normal to hear wolf howls in the middle of a bustling metropolis.

So, being the perfectly normal person he once was, he decided to ignore it, and continued cleaning. That is, he continued until the wolf gave up, glared at him, and crashed against his door.

That was when Jonghyun's fear decided to kick in. He screamed "LUCI-JOORI" and proceeded to hopping up and down his bins of tofu, vaguely resembling a muscular, shorter, Asian version of Spiderman.  

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU KIM JONGHYUN. OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR ALREADY."

Yeah, see, when a certain someone's voice that he recognized very well was yelling that, he decided that it would be a better idea to ignore it then to open the door. So he got off the tofu bin and went back to cleaning. Then he realized that the glass on his door was cracking.

And that is when he muttered, "Oh ." He gave up, and went to open the door, at the exact time that Joori kicked the door in, giving him a huge nosebleed.

"YAH! Kim Jonghyun! Why didn't you open the door?" Joori's face was red and blotchy, completely covering the fact that she had just been crying.

....

He decided not to answer that question, knowing full well that she'd start spieling off on her own anyway.

"You know what I just heard? Onew wants to...wants to....WAH~~~~" Joori started bawling her eyes out.

Jonghyun was taken aback. Joori was actually crying? Legit? That is so weird. But he wasn't that mean, so he patted her back and waited for her to calm down.

"What did he say?"

"He says he wants to get rid of me!" And on came the waterfalls once again.

Jonghyun paused. "Er...didn't you guys already break up?"

"....go die in a hole."

Jonghyun hesitated. If Onew was going to get rid of Joori.... That would mean that Joori would end up chasing after him. Yeah ok, no.

"I'LL HELP YOU GET ONEW BACK!"

Joori jumped up and hugged Jonghyun tightly, beaming. "I knew you'd help me!"

Jonghyun stiffened. Yeah, I'll help you, but it's more or less to get rid of you....