I love you more than you love fried chicken

Romance topped with fried chicken

"Anyosaeyo (such awkward spelling XP) Minho ajumma!" Joori bowed to the elderly lady stacking the napa cabbage.

"Ah! Joori! How have you been doing? How's Onew? Want some cabbage? It's really fresh today-Hey! Where you going, Joori-ah? You don't want cabbage? It goes great with chicken! Joori!"

Joori turned and ran away from the kindly ajumma who was still poking at the beautiful green cabbages. Chicken. Onew. She loved Onew, but she knew that chicken was stealing him away from her. Chicken. GO ROT IN HELL. It started to rain; big, fat, cold drops of water hitting her and soaking her thoroughly. She stopped in the middle of the road, blocking the amubulance, looked up at the sky, and screamed. Why, WHY, was life so unfair to her? She loved him so much, yet he saw nothing but chicken.

Onew browsed through the aisles of the grocery store, hoping to find some good quality white chicken meat. His smile slowly turned into a frown as he discovered that Koreans seemed to like beef and pork more than chicken. And kimchi. He couldn't seem to find chicken or soft tofu. Hm. He was going to have to go to the ranch to get some good chicken, and perhaps the market to get his beloved soft tofu. Just as he was thinking this, he suddenly saw the scene that would scar him for the rest of his life. Like a hot iron, the image of the worker dumping the moldy fried chicken into the garbage branded into his mind. Onew screamed, howling as he booked it out of the store. He couldn't believe it. How could they treat chicken so roughly? They were actually dumping it into the GARBAGE? Even if it was moldy, chicken was still chicken. It deserved to be given a proper burial.

Key ran his hand over the shaven right side of his head, admiring his reflection in the mirror. Yum, how y was he? Now that he had shaven half his head, not only was he going to be y, he would also be showing the world his love and devotion to his job--raising chickens. He put some gel into his now bright red hair and spiked a mohawk. In the world of chickens, it's called a rooster's comb.

Onew drove towards the countryside,looking for chicken farms. He was utterly repulsed at the sight of the cattle ranches he found instead. Why did people like beef so much anyway? It had much more fat than poultry, and it wasn't nearly as tasty. But as he was scanning the road ahead, he saw what appeared to be a human sized rooster with a red comb standing in a Titanic pose facing the sun. Now that was too good to miss. Human sized chicken? Imagine how much meat, how much delicious, tender, juicy, chicken meat that would be....

Onew sped his Lamborghini (because it gave him the excuse of not being able to fit anything inside his trunk besides chicken) toward the towering chicken figure. He stopped on the shoulder of the highway and realized that it wasn't a chicken, but a man so devoted to chicken that he had actually styled his hair to look like a rooster's comb.

That's when he fell in love all over again.

 

Sorry, I normally write depressing tragedies, not fanfics..hope you guys like it though...