More Than A Friend

Me And You Against The World
At night,Jong Kook talks with Ji Hyo about his past at Seoul.

Jong Kook :Well,I'm actually part of South Korea's idol group,Turbo.But our CEO at the time,harassed us.So me and Mikey,my partner decided to leave that agency and Turbo wouldn't be performed anymore.Since then,I went to 3 agencies.On that time,Tae Yeon was at SM Town Junior High School.She also was the leader of Girls Generation,South Korean girl band.She befriended with Jessica(Ice Princess) and Yuri(Black Pearl,Summer Princess).After 6 months,my old CEO terrorized Tae Yeon,Jessica,Yuri,my parents and myself too.I was furious with him.I told Tae Yeon to tell Jessica and Yuri to move as fast as they can.My parents at the time also told their parents to move too...

Ji Hyo :And then,oppa?

Jong Kook :I was confused whereabout to move.Tae Yeon told me to move at Medan.I suddenly thought about HaHa and Joong Ki,your cousin.They had moved there when they were in 5th grade.I emailed HaHa about his new school.He suggested this school,since then I told my parents to move to Medan and HaHa's parents are my parent's best friends,so why not taking care on each other?

Ji Hyo :About your album,are those you released before you moved to here?

Jong Kook :Ne,Tae Yeon also had released her Girls Generation's albums before she left the girlband 3 years ago.

Ji Hyo :That's a shame that she left the girlband...

Jong Kook :I know,but if she stayed there,might my old CEO will be terrorizing her everyday.

Ji Hyo :Yeah,better be that.

Jong Kook :I'm totally agree with you,Seong Im-ah.Oh,hold on a second!Yeoboseyo?

Kwang Soo :Hyung,where are you?

Jong Kook :I'm at Lake Toba,what's up?

Kwang Soo :I think you need to see this video...

Jong Kook :What video?

Kwang Soo :Just see,hyung... *shows him a video through video call*

(Video :Running Man High School VS Cube United High School)

Eun Hye :Well to the well,well,well!Who's there?Yeah,that loser from Cube United High!Hahahahaha...

Hyuna :Yah!You're the real loser,Eun Hye-ssi!

JiHyun :Yeah!You can dance like this??? *shows off her dance move*

Lizzy :Back off,girlfriend!This time I'll show you! *shows off very dangerous dance move*

SoHyun :Heh!You're nothing,loser!Watch this! *shows off more dangerous dance move*

JiYoon :You can do this?*shows off a y dance move*

Hyori :Who said I'm cannot?*shows off a wild dance move*

Gayoon :Let's just have a dance battle,each group will perform a dance performance and post it to YouTube.Which video got the most liked/most subscribers is the winner.Let's see who is the loser,Orange Caramel!!! *thumbs down*

Hyori : Okay,who's afraid?

(Video end.)

Jong Kook :Aigoo,those girls...

Ji Hyo :What's happening,oppa?

Kwang Soo :Whoa,Ji Hyo-ssi?

Ji Hyo :I told you to call my real name outside the school,right?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,I'm sorry,Seong Im-ssi.Why do you with Jong Kook hyung?

Jong Kook :Well...Just a friend trip...

Kwang Soo :Hahahahahahaha,I thought you guys have been dating for a long time.I mean LDR.

Jong Kook :Eyy,no way we are dating.

Kwang Soo : Soon will.

Ji Hyo :Yah!Kwang Soo-ssi!Hahahahahaha...You're so funny...

Jong Kook :What so funny,Seong Im-ah?

Ji Hyo :Just look at his video on Youtube.Buahahahahaha...

(Video :Kwang Soo VS Kwang Ja)

Kwang Soo :Andweee...Cut it off,Seong Im-ssi!

Ji Hyo :But you're so funny on that video...

Kwang Soo :Tell you the truth,our school has a urban variety show.It's called "Running Man.Don't Walk,Run!"

Ji Hyo : So basically its name is from our school's name right?

Jong Kook :But this one is totally different.We play games,doing mission,rips nametag,and so on.

Kwang Soo :We're planning to invite some freshmen to become guest.Seong Im-ssi,will you be our Running Man guest?

Ji Hyo :Hmm,sounds fun.Okay,I'm on it!

Kwang Soo : Great,now I'll just send the invitation to your phone.Jeonhwabeonho mwoyeyo?

Ji Hyo :087868xxxxxx.

Kwang Soo : Okay,then.See you at Running Man,Seong Im-ssi!

Ji Hyo : See ya!

*end call*

Jong Kook :You sure about it?It takes a whole day to wrap it up.

Ji Hyo :Tired a little bit,why not?I'm so ready for this.

Jong Kook :Well,it's up to you,Seong Im-ah.By the way,let's go to the grass field.I watch the television's news that will be meteor tonight.Khajjang!

Ji Hyo :Wait up,oppa!I need to take my jacket!

Jong Kook :Ah,yeah.I need to take mine too!

After they take their jackets,they run to the grass field and lies on it.

Ji Hyo :Whoa...It's so pretty...

Jong Kook : Doesn't it?Look,a wishing star.Make a wish,Seong Im-ah!

Ji Hyo :Alright,oppa!(Dear wishing star,I have just had break up that Lee Dong Wook.I wish I will forget him as soon as possible.If there's a guy who love me so much and so do I,I'll love him forever.)

Jong Kook : (Dear wishing star,I don't know who is the girl that appears on my dream every night.I wish the girl is my dream girl and if there's a girl who love me so much and so do I,I'll treat her as my only woman in my life)

Ji Hyo :What's your wish,oppa?

Jong Kook :It's a secret! *winks*

Ji Hyo :Aish,oppa... *pout*

Jong Kook :Aigoo,you're so cute when you're pouting.Hahahahahaha *pinchs her cheeks*

Ji Hyo :Hehehehehehe...

Jong Kook : (I don't know when I'm with her,I'm so much comfortable talking,teasing,and so on.But why when with other girls,especially with Hyori,I must act carefully around them...?)

Ji Hyo : (Why when with that Dong Wook,I have to dress up girly to impress him,but when with Jong Kook oppa,he really doesn't mind what am I wearing,even when I'm wearing this short and t-shirt?Oh man,it's pretty cold at here.My jacket even doesn't help to break the coldness at here...)

Jong Kook takes his jacket and puts it to Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo : O...O...Oppa???

Jong Kook :Your jacket isn't thick enough to break this coldness,Seong Im-ah...

Ji Hyo :Thank...Thank you,oppa...Look,oppa!

Jong Kook :What is that,Seong Im-ah?

Ji Hyo :The stars are twinkling,just like diamonds... Jong Kook :Yeah,they look like dancing and laughing...

Ji Hyo :Yeah...(Leans her head to Jong Kook's shoulder)

Jong Kook turns around and sees Ji Hyo leaning her head to his shoulder,but he doesn't mind at all.He feels his heart beating hard,and his face redden.

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah...

Ji Hyo :Hmm?

Jong Kook :Let's go back to our hotel rooms before you're catching cold...

Ji Hyo : Okay,khajjang oppa.

They go to their room and said good night to each other.Jong Kook suddenly gets an idea to make a new song from his experience just now.

Yeah ooh yeah ooh ooh

I've had my fair share of playing games

All types of relationship

But they didn't amount to this

For all this time I've been searching girl

It's crazy I couldn't see

It was right there in front of me

Baby it's you

The only one I call when I'm down girl

The only one that's always been around girl

You're the only one who's been there from the start

When I couldn't find a way you would show me

It's funny cause you've always been my homie

So girl let me know

Will you be more than a friend

If we took it there

I promise you'll see

How good it will be

If you were more than a friend

Let's give love a try

The feeling is right

There's no reason why

You can't be more than a friend

(more than a friend)

Will you be more than a friend

Time passes us by so quickly girl

So why don't we take this chance

Won't you let me be your man

You say you don't wanna mess things up

But baby don't be a afraid

It's a chance I'm willing to take

Baby it's you

The only one I call when I'm down girl (ooh)

The only one that's always been around girl

You're the only one who's been there from the start

When I couldn't find a way you would show me (show me)

It's funny cause you've always been my homie

So girl let me know

Will you be more than a friend

If we took it there

I promise you'll see

How good it will be

If you were more than a friend

Let's give love a try

The feeling is right

There's no reason why

You can't be more than a friend

There's nothing I wouldn't do

Just to show you how I feel

Can't you see that I'm for real

(that I'm for real ooh girl)

Baby just give me your heart

And I swear I'll never tear it apart

Will you be more than a friend

If we took it there

I promise you'll see

How good it will be

If you were more than a friend

Let's give love a try

The feeling is right

There's no reason why

You can't be more than a friend

If we took it there

I promise you'll see

How good it will be

If you were more than a friend

Let's give love a try

The feeling is right

There's no reason why

You can't be more than a friend

(Stevie Hoang-More Than A Friend lyric)