More Drama Again???(2)

Me And You Against The World
On the way to the party location which is located at the top of the building,Ji Hyo stepped on someone's high heels.Who she is???

Eun Hye :Heh!Kalau jalan pake mata dong!!!(Yah!Use your eyes when you're walking!!!)

Ji Hyo : Sorry,sorry!

Eun Hye :Hah???Elo kan cewek kampungan itu kan?(Huh???You're the boorish girl right???)

Ji Hyo : Gue punya nama kali!Jaga mulut elo,tau!!!(I have name alright!Mind your mouth,arraseo!!!)

Eun Hye : Suka suka gue,ini kan mulut gue!Emang elo siapanya gue???Mama gue apa???(This is my mouth!Who the hell are you???Are you my mother???)

Ji Hyo :Emang iya,masalah buat elo?(Yes,so what?Problem for you?)

Eun Hye :Ya iya keles!Elo tuh ke sini pake bajunya simpel banget,ini low to the class banget!(Yes!You come here wearing such simple outfit,this is so to low class!)

Ji Hyo : Suka suka gue la!Daripada elo pake dress ampe panjangnya haduh melebihi The Great Wall of China!Ini BBQ party bukannya ke prom night!(Mind your business!Look at yourself,wearing dress which is longer than The Great Wall of China!This is BBQ party not prom night!)

Eun Hye : ...

Ji Hyo :Napa?Gak bisa ngomong elo???(Waee?You can't talk???)

Eun Hye : Oh,I can!I shall give you a lesson for this! *slaps Ji Hyo*

Joong Ki :Yah!Eun Hye-ssi! *pushes her away*Mind your attitude!!!

Eun Hye :Joong Ki-ssi,is she your girlfriend???

Joong Ki :No,she's not my girlfriend!!!She's my cousin from Pohang!!!

Ji Hyo :Joong Ki-ah,stop it!This is my fight not yours!Eun Hye-ssi,I don't want to fight with you,arraseo?

Eun Hye :You don't want to fight against me???Waee???You're scared???Hahahahaha,scaredy-scaredy-You're a scaredy cat!!!

Ji Hyo suddenly flies a hard slap to Eun Hye,Joong Ki is so shocked about his shachon's attitude to Eun Hye,but he can't stop her since he knows that Eun Hye is very deserved to have that hard slap.

Ji Hyo :Eun Hye-ssi!I know you have your mouth,but mind your attitude first!Khajjang,Joong Ki-ah!We don't have much time to deal this little people/小人!

Eun Hye :You win this time,boorish girl!!!Next time we'll see who's the loser!!!

Ji Hyo and Joong Ki finally arrive at the party location,Hyori greets them cheerfully and let them in.Tae Yeon is arranging the food and drink station when they arrived.

Tae Yeon :Eonnie,Joong Ki-ah!You finally arrived!!!

Joong Ki :Annyeong,Erica!

Ji Hyo :Is that your English name?

Tae Yeon :Ne,eonnie.Do you want me to search your English name???

Ji Hyo : Sure!

Tae Yeon :Alright,let me see...Aha!Your name comes into 2 names,your fake name is Juliet,while your real name is Alexa.

Ji Hyo :Wow!How about Joong Ki's?

Joong Ki :Mine one is Daniel.And Jong Kook hyung is Aaron.

Ji Hyo :That's really cool name!

Jong Kook :Hello,Seong Im-ah!Oh,what's up,bro?

Joong Ki :Hey,hyung!

Ji Hyo :Annyeong,oppa!

Jong Kook :You guys just arrived?

Ji Hyo,Joong Ki :Ne.

When Ji Hyo,Joong Ki and Jong Kook are chatting,Eun Hye comes to the party and she screamed.

Eun Hye : Oh,pinky swear,milikity swear,banana strawberry swear!My prince Jong Kook!!!

Hyori :Yah!Eun Hye-ah!!!

Eun Hye :Well to the well well well!Don't stop me for getting with my Prince!

Jong Kook :Are you forgot that you ARE NOT INVITED!!!!


Author's note :Wow,what happened to Jong Kook?Can you guess???