Waeyoo,Kwang Soo-ah???

Me And You Against The World
Joong Ki :Aish,this phone!I'll use my another phone! *takes his Blackberry Jennings and slides his phone*

(Toot...Toot...Your phone number is unreachable,press # for leaving message or wait a moment and try again)

Joong Ki :Waeyoo?Aish,I'll try again...

(Toot...Toot...Your phone number is unreachable,press # for leaving message or wait a moment and try again)

Joong Ki :Man,what happened to Kwang Soo lately???I'll bbm him!

*✉ВВМ view*

Song Joong Ki :Yah!Kwang Soo-ah!!!

PING!!!

PING!!!

Lee Kwang Soo :Waeyoo,Joong Ki-ah?

Song Joong Ki :Yah!I have called you twice,but why don't you answer me?

Lee Kwang Soo :Ah,mian.Joong Ki-ah...Seems my signal over here isn't nice...

Song Joong Ki :That's okay.By the way,what did you said just now???

Lee Kwang Soo :Nothing,Joong Ki-ah...Nothing...

Song Joong Ki :You sure??

Lee Kwang Soo :Yeah...

Song Joong Ki : Okay then,so you still will go to the trip tomorrow?

Lee Kwang Soo :How couldn't I miss the trip with my best friends?Except you know who I mean...

Song Joong Ki :That's okay,just pretend you don't know about the news :)

Lee Kwang Soo :Alright then... :-D

Song Joong Ki : So see you tomorrow?

Lee Kwang Soo : Ditto!

*✉ВВМ view end*

Kwang Soo :Mianhe,Joong Ki-ah...I don't want make you feel sad because my sudden resign of Running Man and Cool Blue... *calls Principal Lee* Yeoboseyo,dad?

Principal Lee :Yes,Kwang Soo-ah?What happened?

Kwang Soo : Dad,can I resign from Running Man?

Principal Lee :Eh,why?

Kwang Soo :I need to focus on my studies as I feel that my scores aren't in great state...

Principal Lee : So when will you resign?

Kwang Soo :Maybe after a few days Ji Hyo noona joins Running Man...

Ji Hyo noona?Who's she?

Kwang Soo :Aish,appa!Song Ji Hyo,the new girl at my class,X-5!You just put her on my class!Aish!!!

Principal Lee :Aigoo,Kwang Soo-ah!You know I'm kinda forgetful when it comes to that stuff,right?

Kwang Soo : Okay okay!I have forgived you!

Principal Lee : So about that,you mean you wanted Ji Hyo-ssi to replace your position,aren't you?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,dad.But I have one condition.

Principal Lee :What's that,nae andeul?

Kwang Soo : Please don't tell them about my resign,if they ask why I don't join them recently,just said to them that I wanted to focus on my studies.And,dad?Can I move to Cube United High???

Principal Lee :Hmm,well...Yeah,you can attend to Cube United High,I won't tell them...I know some of you had been frenemies with Cube United High's students,right?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,dad...

Principal Lee : Okay,then.I'll send your student data to Cube United High.

Kwang Soo :Thanks,dad!

Principal Lee :I know it's hard for me to let you go,but you're my big boy now...You can choose your own path from now on...Good luck with your new school's life,son.

Kwang Soo :Thanks,dad.And happy working,dad!Love you!

Principal Lee :Ne,love you too...

*end calls*

The next day,Kwang Soo leaves his apartment to Joong Ki's apartment.He feels bad about leaving Running Man and Cool Blue,but he doesn't want making his best friends feel sad because of his leaving if he tells them.He arrived at Joong Ki's apartment when Gary and Jong Kook are talking about Kwang Soo.

Gary :Ah,I really can't wait to kick Kwang Soo out of our band...

Jong Kook :Yah,Gary-ah!Can you just stop talking sarcastic about Kyle?

Gary : So what?This is my mouth...I can talk badly about him as much as I want...

Jong Kook :I know but he has been our band mate since 1 year ago...I know he sometimes can't be serious at all the time,but think about it.Do you want be stressful when we're practicing?And besides if he betrayed you or all of his team members on the show,he actually doesn't want to do that,he just does it for the show...Can't you just separated his side on the show and his side on the reality???

Gary :I can't,I know he will betray on us in the reality!!!

Jong Kook :I believe he doesn't do that,if he does that,he will always has the reason behind doing that!

Kwang Soo : (Jong Kook hyung still believes in me???Gosh,he's truly my elder brother...But how can I repay his kindness to me?I have secretly resigned from Running Man...Now I'm only have to tell Davin hyung to resign me up from Cool Blue and tells him not to tell anybody...) *presses the doorbell*

Jong Kook : Oh,it must be Kwang Soo.Gary-ah,just act normaly.Don't ever show your real feelings to him...

Gary : Okay then...

Jong Kook : *opens the door* Oh,Kwang Soo-ah!

Kwang Soo :Annyeong hasseo,hyung... *bows down*

Jong Kook : So how's your mother?

Kwang Soo :My eomma's fine,hyung.

Jong Kook :I see...Ah,come on in!

Kwang Soo :Thanks,hyung.

Gary :Hey,Kyle-ah!

Kwang Soo :Hey,hyung...Where's Joong Kiki?

Jong Kook :Joong Kiki???Is that his nickname?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,I guess...

Jong Kook :Hahahahahaha,that's so funny!!!

Joong Ki,Jae Suk,Suk Jin,Lizzy,Ji Hyo,and HaHa wake up after hearing Jong Kook's laughter,

Jae Suk :Aigoo,this Kook Jong's laughter can't be controlled...I wonder how can he laugh loudly like that??? *opens his bedroom's door* Oh,Kirin-ah!

Kwang Soo :Annyeong hyung,.. *bows*

Jae Suk :Ne,annyeong!Yah,Kook Jong-ah!What's so funny until your laughter can wake us up?

Jong Kook :Mianhe,hyung...I just heard that Kwang Soo always calls Joong Kiki to uri flower boy...

Jae Suk :That sounds funny...Hahahahahaha...

After all of them are up,Ji Hyo and Jong Kook cook some breakfast,Kwang Soo helps them.

Ji Hyo :Whoa,it's so tasty,Kwang Soo-ah...

Kwang Soo :Jjinja,noona?

Jong Kook :I guess someday Kwang Soo will be our chef!

Kwang Soo :You really think so,hyung? Jong Kook :Yeah,definitely!Your taste bud is undoubtedly great! *pats his back*

Kwang Soo :Thanks,hyung! *grins*

They all laugh at each other,Kwang Soo thought he,Jong Kook,Ji Hyo,HaHa,Jae Suk,Suk Jin,Joong Ki and Lizzy will be his family forever,but soon he will leave them alone.He wonders if they will miss him or hate him for betraying them or accept him where he is although he's at their frenemies' school.

Ji Hyo :Kwang Soo-ah...

Kwang Soo :Wha??Oh,Seong Im noona.

Ji Hyo :Are you daydreaming?

Kwang Soo :Ani,noona...

Ji Hyo :Just tell me,what happened?

Kwang Soo :Ehm...Ehm...

Ji Hyo :It's okay,Kwang Soo-ah...Or you're afraid they will know your secret?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,noona...

Ji Hyo : Okay,I'll tell them that I'll follow your car,by the way which one is your car?

Kwang Soo :That one...*points his car*

Ji Hyo : Oh,that one???Nice car!

Kwang Soo :Yeah,but I can't ride on my own...

Ji Hyo :You have your own chaffeur?

Kwang Soo :Yeah.

Ji Hyo :Ah,okay then.

Kwang Soo : Promise not to tell them?

Ji Hyo :I swear!

Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo link their little finger and they promise to each other.But Kwang Soo suddenly tells Ji Hyo that HaHa should know his news,Ji Hyo agrees with that.Then,they call HaHa to get in to the kitchen.Jong Kook and HaHa are just finished arranging the food when Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo called him.

HaHa :Waeyoo,Seong Im-ah?Kwang Soo-ah?

Ji Hyo :You promised not to tell anyone included Jong Kook oppa?

HaHa : Promise!

Kwang Soo :Actually,hyung...I hate to say this but...I wanted to resign from Cool Blue and Running Man...And I planned to attend Cube United High right after a few days we film Running Man together...

HaHa : (in soft voice)You wanted to resign because of Gary hyung,don't you?

Kwang Soo :Maybe,let him happy,Davin hyung...I don't want everybody hate me or sad because of me...

HaHa :Kwang Soo-ah... *tears drop slowly from his eyes* Okay,I'll let you go,but please do remember us,arraseo?

Kwang Soo :Ne,hyung...

Ji Hyo :You're gonna leave us???But how can I survive Running Man???

Kwang Soo :Noona,I have told you after a few days of filming I'll go...

Ji Hyo :I know...It's hard for me...I just known you but you're going to leave me... *crying*

Kwang Soo :Noona... *hugs her and wipes her tears using his thumbs* I know,it's hard for me too...But I have my own path to go on... *crying*

HaHa : Guys...Come on...If you guys cry,I'll cry too... *starts to cry*

They all crying together in a hug as brothers and sister.Jong Kook,who sees everything,silently crying too.He never thought his another dongsaeng will leave them and will attend their frenemies' school...He knows it's because of Gary who has hated Kwang Soo for a long time.He wanted to get in,but suddenly he felt his feets are getting weak and he just sits on the floor and crying silently...

Jong Kook : (Kwang Soo-ah...Why do you have to go???Is it because of Gary or because we always bully you on the show???Please,Kwang Soo-ah...Please tell me the truth...)

He stands up and wipes his tears and knocked the kitchen door softly.(The door has glass on the door,so Jong Kook can sees everything on kitchen)HaHa,Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo are shocked because of the knock.They quickly wash their face and Ji Hyo puts some white eye liner on her water line and puts some concealer under her eyes.She puts some on HaHa and Kwang Soo too.After she ensures their faces aren't looked like just crying much,she opens the kitchen door.

Jong Kook :Aigoo,Seong Im-ah...What takes you so long to open the door?

Ji Hyo :Ani,oppa...Omo,oppa!Are you crying???

Jong Kook :Aniya,Seong Im-ah...My eyes got icthed because of the dust at the kitchen door.

Ji Hyo :Whoops,our bad,oppa!Mianhe,oppa!

Jong Kook : Gwenchana,Seong Im-ah...Yah,Dong Hoon-ah!Kwang Soo-ah!Do you want our breakfasts getting cold?Everybody is waiting for three of you!

Kwang Soo :Jjinja???Gosh,our bad,hyung!Mianhe...

Jong Kook : Gwenchanaeyo,Kwang Soo-ah...Khajjang!Let's eat uri Chef Kwang Soo's food!

HaHa :Yey!!!Chef Kwang Soo,please come in!Kekekekekekeke...

They walk together to the dining room,at dining room,everybody is waiting them to arrive.Lizzy notices Jong Kook's nose are redden and she knows that he's just cried because of something,but she can't be sure as sometimes his nose are redden because he got flu.Joong Ki notices it too,and he's very sure that Jong Kook are just cried because of Kwang Soo,but he doesn't know what's the reason Jong Kook crying.

Joong Ki :Hyung,gwenchanaeyo?

Jong Kook :Ne,Joong Ki-ah.Annyeong hasseo,Soo Young-ah!Looking pretty today!

Lizzy :Thanks oppa.By the way,oppa!Why does your nose redden?Are you sick?

Jong Kook :Ani,my nose got itched because of the dust...Hatchi!

Suk Jin :Yah,Jong Kook-ah!Cover your mouth,okay?

Jong Kook :Mianhe,hyung...

Gary :Let's eat!

All :Yeay!!!

They all eat heartily,sometimes they quarelled because they get less food than anyone else,but it doesn't matter them.After they finished their breakfasts,they pack all their stuffs and go downstair.Jong Kook,HaHa,Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo are now at Kwang Soo's car.Actually Jong Kook has his own car,but suddenly Tae Yeon called him as their parents needed to use his car because their parents' car has been broke down.Jong Kook told Tae Yeon to come at Joong Ki's apartment and take his car because he won't be at Medan for 4 days.Along their journey,they crack some jokes,tell some stories of themselves,listen to Cool Blue's musics and so on.Kwang Soo,HaHa,and Ji Hyo tried to avoid talking about Kwang Soo's resign as they have promised to each other not to tell anyone including Jong Kook although actually Jong Kook has known it secretly.Soon Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo fall asleep.HaHa sees them,poking on Jong Kook to look at Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo.Realizing they look alike siblings,they secretly take picture of them sleeping and hugging each other.They hope their friendship won't end forever,although Kwang Soo soon will leave them...

Author's note :Aigoo,Kang Gary!!!You need to focus Kwang Soo's real side,not the variety side!Aish,stress!Hahahahahaha,by the way,this fanfiction version is Kwang Soo resigned from Running Man.So don't underestimate it.