Love Me Wherever You Are(2)

Me And You Against The World

Suk Jin :I don't know,Kwang Soo-ah. Hey,listen. Whatever you do,beware of Gary,arraseo?

Kwang Soo :Waeyoo,hyung?

Suk Jin :Check Jong Kook's text here.

Kwang Soo : (Suk Jin hyung!Tell everybody to aware Gary!He must did something to Jae Suk hyung...By the way,Lizzy was the second victim!I'm afraid Joong Ki will be the third victim...Don't wait me,go protect the others,hyung!Me and Soyou are searching him right now...)

Suk Jin :Understand now,Kwang Soo-ah?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,hyung...

Suk Jin :From now on,you needed to stay by my side and keep your eyes on Gary,okay?

Kwang Soo :Ne,arraseo!

The Easy Brothers went to find HaHa,but what they found was HaHa's soul at there,but in death looking version.

Dark HaHa's soul : Give me your body...Give me your body...

Kwang Soo :Argh!!!HaHa hyung!!!

Suk Jin :Water Soul!!! *casts water stream on HaHa's soul*

HaHa's soul : Suk Jin hyung!Help Jae Suk hyung and Lizzy out!They also had been cursed a spell by Gary hyung!

Suk Jin :How did you know?

HaHa's soul :I was actually watched everything what Gary hyung did to Jae Suk hyung and Lizzy. But before I went to find Jong Kook hyung to inform him about what I saw,Gary hyung casted a spell on me...That's all what I know.

Suk Jin :Alright,I need to return your soul back to your body. Returnous The Soulus!!! *casts on HaHa's soul *

HaHa's soul had been returned to his body,and he was so excited for having his body and soul back.

HaHa :Yeorobeun,I'm back!!! *hugs Kwang Soo and Suk Jin*

Kwang Soo :Yey!!! *hugs back HaHa*

Suk Jin : Okay,Dong Hoon-ah!You needed to stay by my side from now on. Remember!Keep your eyes on Gary,arraseo?

HaHa :Ne,hyung!

Meanwhile Jong Kook and Soyou were searching Joong Ki,they hoped he still alive.

Jong Kook :Joong Ki-ah!!!Eodiseyo???

Soyou : Oppa...

Joong Ki's soul :Jong Kook hyung...Soyou-ah...

Soyou : Oppa!!!Oppa!!!What happened to you???

Joong Ki's soul :You guys have to run away!Gary hyung has casted everybody when I arrived at the production team's. You have to save Suk Jin hyung and the others before it's too late!Ppali!

Jong Kook :Arraseo,Joong Ki-ah!Khajjang,Soyou-ah!

Soyou :Ne!

Jong Kook texted Suk Jin about the new info from Joong Ki's soul.

 

To : Suk Jin hyung (11.45 P.M)

Hyung!Third victim!It's Joong Ki!But the worst,Gary had casted everybody at the production team!

 

Suk Jin :What???Gary has casted the whole production team???

HaHa : Oh,no!We have to save them before it's too late!!!

Kwang Soo :But how???

Suk Jin :I've a great idea...

He whispered his idea to Kwang Soo and HaHa. They agreed with his idea. Meanwhile Jong Kook and Soyou were searching for the 'Betrayal Club'.

Jong Kook : Suk Jin hyung!Dong Hoon-ah!Kwang Soo-ah!

Suk Jin :Jong Kook-ah?

Soyou :Yeorobeun!

HaHa : Soyou-ah!Hyung!Gwenchana?

Jong Kook :Ne,Dong Hoon-ah!

Suk Jin :Kwang Soo-ah,Dong Hoon-ah!Do your mission with Soyou!

HaHa,Kwang Soo :Ne,hyung!Bae!Sin!

Suk Jin :Ja!

Betrayal Club :Cross!

Jong Kook :Eyy,Wang Ko hyung!How can you still focus to the mission while everything is in chaos?

Suk Jin :I have a plan,Harangi!Khajjang!

Jong Kook :But...

Kwang Soo and HaHa did the mission with Soyou.

Kwang Soo :Hyung,you go first. I'll stand guard here...

HaHa : Okay,be careful!Khajjang,Soyou-ah!

Soyou :Ne,oppa!

They got in to the secret room which got the magic mirror,they purposely let the door open so while they were waiting for the magic mirror's answer,they could help Kwang Soo to stand guard too.

HaHa :You ready,Soyou-ah?

Soyou :Yeah,oppa!

HaHa,Soyou :Chora,chora,chora!Are we the siblings?

Magic Mirror : (You both...Aren't the siblings...)

HaHa :Ah,we're not,Soyou-ah...

Soyou :Yeah...Kwang Soo oppa!

Kwang Soo :Yeah?

Soyou :Your turn now...

Kwang Soo : Okay.

HaHa : Good luck,Kyle-ah!

Kwang Soo : Gomawo,Davin hyung!

Soyou :You ready,oppa?

Kwang Soo :Always,Soyou-ah!

Soyou,Kwang Soo :Chora,chora,chora!Are we the siblings?

Magic Mirror : (You both...Are the siblings...)

Kwang Soo :Yes!!!Soyou-ah!!!I'm your long lost brother!!!

HaHa :Eh???You're so lucky,Kwang Soo-ah!

Kwang Soo :Yeah,hyung...

Magic Mirror : (Don't be happy first...Go find Lizzy and stand at the podium on the 1st floor together to unlock the prize...)

HaHa :Lizzy?But she's...

Soyou :Hopefully she's back...

Kwang Soo :I wonder if Suk Jin hyung had finished the troublemaker behind with Tiger hyung...

HaHa :Let's keep this secret and pretend that we don't know about this,okay?

Kwang Soo,Soyou :Arraseo,Dong Hoon hyung/oppa!

Meanwhile at somewhere at Thamrin Plaza...(The filming location was at Thamrin Plaza)

Gary :This will be super exciting to see them scare to the death!!!Buahahahahahaha...

Suk Jin : Stop it,Gary-ah!!!

Gary :Well well well,looks like the 'Scaredy Cat' hyung is back!

Jong Kook :Watch your mouth,Gary-ah!!!

Gary :Aaron hyung?What a coindence!

Jong Kook : Stop that bull,Gary-ah!What's your reason to do that thing???

Gary :I don't understand what you said,Aaron hyung...

Suk Jin : Oh,you don't understand,huh?Casted on everybody at the production team,moved out Jae Suk's soul,Lizzy's soul and Joong Ki's soul?

Gary : Oh,well well...It's all because of me... *evil smile* I did this because I wanted to eliminate you,Aaron hyung!!!

Jong Kook :Me???What did I do wrong?

Gary :First,you always bully on us everytime!!!I'm so sick about it!

Jong Kook :That's nonsense!!!I did that for the sake of this variety show!!!

Gary : Oh,stop that bull,Tiger!Second,you always boast your friendship with Park Ji Sung!Do you ever think that most of us can't stand about that sh*t?

Jong Kook : Okay,might there was a little bit true,but actually it's okay though. You're just the only person who bothered that!!!

Gary :And the third...I'm really can't stand your 'gentle manner' to girls!!!Ewww!!!

Jong Kook :Yah!!!So I must be the 'bad boy' manner!!!I'm so not to that low attitude just like yours,Playboy Gary!!!

Gary : Oh,you're challenging me huh???Alright,if this is you wanted,Aaron hyung!!!Dark Ice!!! *casts out lots of dark iceberg*

Jong Kook : Dragon Flame!!! *casts out fire flames*

Gary : Oh,not bad for Muscular Kim!!!Snow Wolf!!! *casts out snow storm*

Jong Kook : Sonar Wave!!! *casts out ultrasonic waves*

Gary :Rock N'Roll!!! *casts out lots of rocks*

Jong Kook :Argh!!!

Suk Jin :Jong Kook-ah!!!Are you okay???

Jong Kook :I don't know,hyung...Please...Defeat Gary...

Suk Jin :Arraseo...Gary-ah!!!Try This!!!Volcano Flame!!! *casts out magma from the floor and aims it to Gary*

Gary :Argh!!!It's so hot!!!Suk Jin hyung... *collapses*

Suk Jin :No mercy for you,Gary-ah!!!

He casted on Gary,so he would forget the battle that he had just now. Then he casted on everybody who had been in Gary's spell. Then he casted the production team's mind to forget about what happened just now. Finally,he cured Jong Kook using his own recover spell.

Taek PD :What's happening?

Dong Wan FD :Lizzy-ah,Joong Ki-ah,Jae Suk hyung,what are you doing at here?Don't you remember that we had filming?

Lizzy : Ouch,my head...

Joong Ki :Are you okay,Lizzy-ah?

Lizzy :Yeah,I'm fine,oppa... *smiles*

Joong Ki :Jae Suk hyung!Jae Suk hyung!Wake up,Grasshopper hyung!!!

Lizzy :Let's use my tactic,oppa! *takes out her Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and picks 'Fantastic Baby' by Big Bang *

Joong Ki :Yeorobeun,let's dance!

All :Alright!!!

Joong Ki :Na na na na,na na na na!SAY WHAT???

All :WOW,FANTASTIC BABY!!!DANCE,WOOHOO!!!I WANNA DANCE,DANCE,DANCE,DANCE!!!

Jae Suk :FANTASTIC BABY!!!

Lizzy : DANCE,WOOHOO!!!I WANNA DANCE,DANCE,DANCE,DANCE!!!

Joong Ki :FANTASTIC BABY!!!

All :BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!DANCE,DANCE,DANCE,DANCE!!!BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!DA DA DA DA,DANCE!!!

Lizzy :Finally,you woke up,oppa!

Jae Suk :You used that 'weapon' to wake me up???Aish...

Joong Ki :Mianhe,hyung...But you slept like a pig just now... *winks at Jae Suk*

Jae Suk :Mianhe,Joong Ki-ah,Soo Young-ah...I was too tired...Just look at the time...

Lizzy :That's why we needed to finish this filming...Khajjang,oppa!

They went back to do the mission. Meanwhile at somewhere,HaHa,Kwang Soo and Soyou were searching for Lizzy.

HaHa : Soyou-ah,you go downstair first,while Kwang Soo and me will search Lizzy,remember don't go anywhere...

Soyou : Okay,oppa!

Kwang Soo :Hyung,there's Lizzy!

HaHa :Lizzy-ah!!!

Lizzy :Kwang Soo oppa?Dong Hoon oppa?

Kwang Soo :Come here!

Lizzy :Waeyoo,oppa?

HaHa :Kwang Soo is your long lost brother!

Lizzy :Jjinja?How?

Kwang Soo :10 minutes ago,me and Soyou were asking the magic mirror over there,and it said that I was the long lost brother. So,we have to run downstair as Soyou was waiting for us...

HaHa :I'll help you to block all of them!Run away,now!!!

Kwang Soo :Let's go,Soo Young-ah!

They ran to downstair until they found the podium at the 1st floor.

Soyou :Kwang Soo oppa!Lizzy-ah!Ppali!!!

Kwang Soo : Okay okay,calm down Soyou-ah...Let's see what the podium said?Oh,we needed to rip our nametags and put it to a board which stood with our nametag,and started with Lizzy first!

Lizzy : Okay!

Kwang Soo : *rips Lizzy's nametag* Quick!Stand at your place before it was announced that you're out! *puts her nametag to the board*

Lizzy : Okay,oppa!Done!

Kwang Soo : Good,Soo Young-ah!Now,Soyou-ah! *rips Soyou's nametag and puts her nametag to the board*

Soyou :What about you,oppa?

Kwang Soo :I can do it myself,don't worry! *rips his own nametag and puts his nametag to the board* Ready,my sisters?

Soyou,Lizzy :Yes!!!

Kwang Soo : One,Two,Three!!!

All :WE FOREVER ARE THE SIBLINGS!!!

HaHa : (I think they have finished the mission...)Let's go,guys!!!

Jae Suk :Huh???

Jong Kook :Eyy,is Kwang Soo the long lost brother???

Gary :Aigoo,why should him???

Suk Jin :Let's just said that Kwang Soo today is lucky...

They ran to downstair until they found the podium at the 1st floor.

Soyou :Kwang Soo oppa!Lizzy-ah!Ppali!!!

Kwang Soo : Okay okay,calm down Soyou-ah...Let's see what the podium said?Oh,we needed to rip our nametags and put it to a board which stood with our nametag,and started with Lizzy first!

Lizzy : Okay!

Kwang Soo : *rips Lizzy's nametag* Quick!Stand at your place before it was announced that you're out! *puts her nametag to the board*

Lizzy : Okay,oppa!Done!

Kwang Soo : Good,Soo Young-ah!Now,Soyou-ah! *rips Soyou's nametag and puts her nametag to the board*

Soyou :What about you,oppa?

Kwang Soo :I can do it myself,don't worry! *rips his own nametag and puts his nametag to the board* Ready,my sisters?

Soyou,Lizzy :Yes!!!

Kwang Soo : One,Two,Three!!!

All :WE FOREVER ARE THE SIBLINGS!!!

HaHa : (I think they have finished the mission...)Let's go,guys!!!

Jae Suk :Huh???

Jong Kook :Eyy,is Kwang Soo the long lost brother???

Gary :Aigoo,why should him???

Suk Jin :Let's just said that Kwang Soo today is lucky...

Joong Ki :Yeah,Wang Ko hyung is right,Gary hyung...Joong Ki :Yeah,Wang Ko hyung is right,Gary hyung...

The rest of them went downstairs and all of them except HaHa were shocked about the result. They never thought Kwang Soo was very lucky that day.

Jae Suk :Whoa,Kirin-ah!You're so lucky!

Jong Kook :Yeah,I never thought that you were the long lost brother...

Kwang Soo :Thanks,guys!But actually Dong Hoon hyung had known the results too,hehehehehehe...

Joong Ki :Jjinja?Why don't you tell us, hyung?

HaHa :Hahahahahaha,I don't want you guys to stop Kwang Soo for finishing the mission...Let him the winner for this time...He recently never wins at these games...

Suk Jin :Now,if you mention that,yeah we never let him win on these games recently...Just let him win...

Gary :Ah,I wish that I can win too...Hey,what's the prize?

Kwang Soo :Wait,let me take it out...Whoa!!

All :What's wrong,Kwang Soo-ah/oppa?

Kwang Soo :Check these out...

They are all shocked about the prize,as the prize were 8 golden rings which adorned with Swarozki.

Lizzy :Whoa!These are amazing!

Soyou :Hey,let's give each of us one ring. How about it?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,I don't want to have too much ring...And these will be our great memory...Yeorobeun,here are the rings for each of you!

Jong Kook :Whoa!How sweet of you...

Jae Suk :Thank you,Kwang Soo-ah!

HaHa :Thank you,I thought you will forget about me...

Kwang Soo :I won't,hyung!You have helped me out!How can I forget that?

Gary :Hey,what about me?

Kwang Soo :Ah,here...

Gary :Thank you,Kwang Soo-ah...

Kwang Soo :Ne,hyung...

Lizzy :This is for you,Joong Ki oppa and Suk Jin oppa!

Joong Ki :Thank...Thank you,Lizzy-ah...

Suk Jin :Well,looks like somebody is in love... *teases Joong Ki*

All :Cie...Joong Ki-ah...

Joong Ki :Ah,stop it,yeorobeun!!!

*flashback ends*

HaHa : Suk Jin hyung...

Kwang Soo :Impala hyung...

Suk Jin :Waeyoo?

Kwang Soo :Are you daydreaming?

Suk Jin :Ani,ani...Emm,your real name is Cheon Seong Im,aren't you,Ji Hyo-ah?

Ji Hyo :Yeah,oppa!

Suk Jin :Next time,I'll call you Seong Im,then.

Ji Hyo : Okay,but when at school,you can call me Ji Hyo,oppa!

Suk Jin :Alright,it's a deal...

Ji Hyo :Hahahahaha,it's a deal too!By the way,can we start the 'Cycling Water Race' ?

Suk Jin : 'Cycling Water Race' ?

HaHa :What's that?

Gary :Yeah,what's that?

Kwang Soo :You guys will know once we go to Danau Toba! *winks* By the way,noona!

Ji Hyo :Ne,Kwang Soo-ah?

Kwang Soo :How do we divide the teams?

Ji Hyo :Wait,it's 9 persons at here...Oh man...What am I going to do???

Jong Kook : Don't worry,Seong Im-ah. Actually your best friend has been here since yesterday.

Ji Hyo :Who's that,oppa?

Jong Kook :Hey,come in,will ya??

Byul :Hey,yeorobeun!

HaHa : Go Eun-ah?Go Eun-ah!!! *hugs Byul*

Byul :Aigoo,Dong Hoon oppa!Stop it,I'm so embrassed... *blushes*

HaHa :Are you embrassed of them or of me??? *smirks*

Ji Hyo :Cie...Go Eun-ah,you should be happy for having Dong Hoon oppa as your boyfriend...

HaHa :Hear that,Go Eun-ah???You should be happy for that...

Byul : Seong Im-ah,stop teasing me around...

Ji Hyo :Come on,Go Eun-ah...I miss teasing you around... *merong~*

Byul : Okay,okay...You win,Seong Im-ah...Humph!

Ji Hyo : Okay,mianhe Go Eun-ah...

Byul : Gwenchana,Seong Im-ah...By the way,how can we divide into teams?

Lizzy :Well,how about if we girls choose the boys first?

Byul :That's great idea!I'll choose Uri Haroro oppa,of course!

HaHa :Yey!!!That's my girl!!!

Ji Hyo :How about you,Soo Young-ah?

Lizzy :Well...

Joong Ki : (Chaebal,let her choose me,chaebal!!!)

Lizzy :I'll choose Joong Ki oppa!

Joong Ki :Yes!!!Finally!!!Yes!!!

All :Ehem,ehem,ehem...Where's the water?

Joong Ki :Yeorobeun!!!

Ji Hyo :Aigoo,Joong Ki-ah!Don't be so embrassed like that...

Joong Ki : So,how about you,noona?Who will you choose???

Jong Kook : (I think she will pick Gary...Aigoo,Seong Im-ah...I wish I can be teammate with you...)

Ji Hyo :I'll choose...JONG KOOK OPPA!!!

Jong Kook : (What???She picks me???Oh my gosh,I feel like I'm flying...) *blushes*

Jae Suk : Omo...Look at you,Kook Jong-ah...You're blushing...

Jong Kook :I am not,hyung!!!

Suk Jin :Yeah,you are,Jong Kook-ah...

HaHa :Uri hyung,do you like Seong Im so much???

Jong Kook :Ani...She's just my friend...

Kwang Soo :Andwae!!!

Jong Kook :Waeyoo,Kwang Soo-ah?

Kwang Soo :I have to pair up with boys???

Jae Suk :It's okay,right???Let's use 'Hompimpah' ,arraseo?

Gary : Okay,then...

The rest of them are doing 'Hompimpah'. As the results,Jae Suk pairs up with Kwang Soo,while Gary pairs up with Suk Jin.

Jae Suk : Yoo!

Kwang Soo :Lee!

Jae Suk,Kwang Soo :Bogoshipda!

Gary :Aigoo,why should I pair up with Suk Jin hyung???

Suk Jin :It's a deal,Hee Gun-ah!Stop complaining!

Jae Suk :Yeah,Hee Gun-ah...You're way too much complaining in almost everything...

Gary : Okay,fine!I won't complain much!

Ji Hyo :Ready,guys?

All :Ready!!!

Ji Hyo :Let's go!!!

They all go to the Danau Toba and arrived at Hotel Purnama,which located near Danau Toba.

Jae Suk :Let's film these right now,for our 'Holiday Special' and welcoming new permanent member,Song Ji Hyo!!!

HaHa :How???We can't do the filming right?

Jae Suk :Not without this... *hands out lots of mini cameras from his bag*

All :Alright!!!

Suk Jin : Does the quality good?

Jae Suk : Of course,PD Cho always uses my cameras to film us when we do indoor games...

Jong Kook :Ah,no wonder when we are hiding somewhere,we still got our filming parts...

HaHa : So how do we install these to our boats?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,how?

Jae Suk :It's easy!Just stick them to these portable tripods,and then stick some double tape to each of the feet,that's it!

Joong Ki :How easy!But how can we record each of us?I mean for the opening...

Lizzy :Hmm...Look!There are lots of our fans over there!

Roderick : Guys!There are Running Man members over there!

Caroline :Where,Roderick?

Alvin :Yeah,where?

Wesley :Are you blind?Over there!

Crystal :Aish,Wesley!Can you speak softer?

Clarine :Yeah,Wesley...You know how soft Caroline's heart,right?

Katherine :Aigoo,Lizzy is calling us,let's go!

Anastasia :Yeah,guys!She might has something to do...Let's go!

Whitney : Oh Yeah!!!

Lizzy :Hey,come here!!!

Caroline :Coming,Lizzy!!!Let's go guys!!!

All :Yeah!!!

Roderick :Annyeong hasseo,Running Man!We're your biggest fans from Methodist-3! *bows*

Joong Ki :Whoa,nice to meet you all!!!

Jong Kook,Kwang Soo :Thank you for your support! *bows*

Caroline :Ne,Jong Kook oppa,Kwang Soo!By the way,why do you call us?

Jae Suk :We wanted you guys become our PDs and VJs for today!Can you guys do it?

Crystal :Yeah,of course,Jae Suk oppa!We will do anything for you!

Anastasia :By the way,who are they?

Suk Jin : Oh,this is Song Ji Hyo. She will be the new member of Running Man.

Alvin :Jjinja,hyung?

Suk Jin : Of course!

Wesley :Let's do our greetings to Ji Hyo-ssi!Ready,guys?1,2,3!

All :Welcome to Running Man oh welcome to RM!Welcome to Running Man oh welcome to RM!Hope you have a great day at Running Man!

Ji Hyo :Whoa,gomawo yeorobeun!Anyway,just call me Ji Hyo. You guys are from 98 lines,don't you?

Whitney :Yeah,we are,Ji Hyo-ah!

Katherine :Let me introduce ourselves,my name is Katherine. This is my younger brother Roderick,this is my little sister,Caroline. This is my little sister too,Whitney. Ah,by the way,Roderick,Caroline and Whitney are known as April Siblings.

Ji Hyo :April Siblings?

Katherine :Yeah,their birthdays are on April...

Ji Hyo :Jjinja?Wow!

Roderick :This is my younger brother,Alvin. There is my older brother,Wesley. And these sisters are Clarine and Anastasia.

Lizzy :Ah,forget to introduce...This is HaHa oppa's yeojachingu,Kim Go Eun a.k.a Byul.

Byul :Annyeong hasseo,yeorobeun! *bows*

All :Annyeong,Byul eonnie/noona! *bows*

Gary :By the way just now you guys introduced yourselves as brothers and sisters,are you guys siblings?

Wesley :Nope,Gary hyung. We have been best friends since 7th grade.

Gary :I see...

Jae Suk : So can you tell me who are your biases in Running Man?

Crystal :Well,my bias is you,Jae Suk oppa!

Jae Suk :Wow,jjinja?Thank you for the support!

Clarine :Well,me...Actually Suk Jin oppa!

Jae Suk :Wow,Suk Jin hyung!Finally you have a fans over here,hahahahaha...

Suk Jin :Ani,I have lots of fans of course!

Wesley :If me,Kwang Soo!'Cause he's so funny when doing the missions around...

Kwang Soo :Whoa,gamsahamnida!

Katherine :I have two biases,they are the Same Age Friends!

Joong Ki :Whoa,gamsahamnida!Kwang Soo-ah!!!

Kwang Soo :I know!!!Let's forever be siblings!

Joong Ki :Yeah!!!

Whitney :Well,I'm not really familiar with Running Man,since I'm still new to it...But,I think I like Gary oppa.

Gary :Thank you,Whitney-ssi!

Whitney :Ne. Your turn,Caroline!

Caroline :Me?Of course I like Jong Kook oppa,Kwang Soo,HaHa oppa and Lizzy! But since Ji Hyo is new,I'll be honored to be her first fangirl...

Ji Hyo :Whoa,thank you,Caroline!

Jong Kook,Kwang Soo,HaHa,Lizzy : Gomawo for your support to us!!!

Caroline :Ne,yeorobeun!

Roderick :For me,I like Jong Kook hyung and HaHa hyung. Like what Caroline said,I'm also will be honored to be her first fanboy...

Jong Kook,HaHa,Ji Hyo :Thank you very much!!! *bows*

Roderick :Ne! *bows*

Alvin :I like HaHa hyung the most!

HaHa :Whoa,thank you!

Anastasia :My bias is Joong Ki oppa!

Joong Ki :Whoa,thank you!

Jae Suk :Alright,here are the cameras.

All : Thank you,Jae Suk hyung/oppa!

Caroline : Okay,in 5...4...3...2...Action!

Jae Suk :Hello,Runners!Today we are having 'Holiday Special' at Danau Toba,and we have new family member in Running Man,please welcome,Song Ji Hyo!!!

Ji Hyo :Annyeong hasseo,Runners!I'm Song Ji Hyo from Ilsan!I'm still freshman at Running Man High School,so hope everyone support me! *bows*

Jong Kook :Thank you,Ji Hyo-ah!And next we have special guests here!

HaHa : Special guests?Who they are?

Jong Kook :Who they are???Please welcome,Byul and our lovely Runners!!!

Byul :Annyeong hasseo!

HaHa :Byul-ah!!! *hugs her*

Byul :Aigoo,oppa!They're watching us!

HaHa :Mianhe,yeorobeun!She's my girlfriend...

Byul :Hehehehehe...

Kwang Soo :By the way,where are the Runners?

Gary :Yeah,where are they?

Suk Jin :Hey,there they are!

Joong Ki :Eodiseyo?

Lizzy :Runners,reveal yourselves!

Caroline :Hello,everybody!!!

Crystal : Some of you might will jealous of us,don't you think,Roderick?

Roderick :Yup,Crystal noona!

Jae Suk :Will you please introduce yourselves?

Wesley : Of course,but started from you,noona!

Crystal : Okay,my name is Crystal.

Clarine :I'm Clarine.

Wesley :What's up?The name is Wesley!

Katherine :Hello,I'm Katherine.

Whitney :My name is Whitney.

Caroline : Caroline is my name.

Roderick :I'm Roderick.

Alvin :Je ireum-eun Alvin-imnida!

Anastasia :Je ireum-eun Anastasia-imnida!

Crystal :And we are...

All :'Running Man Second Generation' !!!

Caroline :Ani...We are...

All :'Asian Super Friends'!!!

Jong Kook :Wuah,you guys have your own group name?

Roderick :Yeah,hyung. And our leader is Crystal noona!

Kwang Soo :I think you guys will be the next generation of us,hyung and noona!

Clarine :Yeah,maybe...

Suk Jin :No offense,maybe when we retired some day,you will continue our steps,but as Asian Super Friends.

Whitney :Jjinja,oppa?

Gary : Of course!

Anastasia : Gomawo,Gary oppa!

Gary :Ne,Anastasia-ah!

Wesley : So,do you guys have the pairings up?

Kwang Soo :We have done that before...

Roderick : Say your teams aloud!

Jong Kook,Ji Hyo :We are DOUBLE J!

Joong Ki,Lizzy :We are FLOWER VITAMIN!

HaHa,Byul :We are HARORO'S SWEET STAR!

Jae Suk :Yoo!

Kwang Soo :Lee!

Jae Suk,Kwang Soo :Bogoshipda!

Gary,Suk Jin :We are PEACEFUL BIG NOSE!

Alvin :CUT!!!

All :Huh?

Alvin :We don't know what's the mission!

Jae Suk :Ah,mianhe!Actually we will have 'Cycling Water Race' for this segment,and we have to run to the cycling boats over there and have a race until there and go back again here. The winner is the one who gets the fastest time.

Caroline :Ah,we see!Okay,yeorobeun!Turn on in 5...4...3...2...Action!!!

Wesley :As you can see over there,there are 5 cycling boats...You guys have to run from here and have a race on each other until the deck,after that you have to go back here...The winner will be the one who gets the fastest time.

Ji Hyo :Can we choose the boats first?

Caroline : Of course,Ji Hyo-ssi!But before that,we have to close this scene...Jong Kook-ssi,can you do your aegyo with Ji Hyo-ssi?

Jong Kook : Okay,Ji Hyo-ah!

Ji Hyo :Ne!Ready?One,Two,Three!

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo do the aegyo for the closing part,Roderick and Caroline whisper to each other.

Roderick : (whispers) Caroline-ah.

Caroline : (whispers) Yeah?

Roderick : (whispers) Don't you think Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo are perfect with each other?

Caroline : (whispers) Yeah,maybe actually they're match by heaven...

Roderick : (whispers) Yeah,you're right...

Caroline :And CUT!!!Now you can go and choose your boats!

Crystal :But how can we film their mission?

Alvin :Just use our phone!And we edit those together in Caroline's laptop... I'm sure they will pleased!

Caroline :Hope so!Wait,I ask them first...Yeorobeun!!!

Jong Kook :Yeah,Caroline-ah?

Caroline :Can we film you guys during your mission?I mean...The mini cameras can't be with us forever right?

Jong Kook :What are you going to use to film us?

Caroline : Our smartphones,don't worry about the quality,our smartphones are pretty to shoot you guys. After that,we will edit those at my laptop. Can we,oppa?

Jong Kook :I don't think you can use your smartphones,yeorobeun...Here,just use mine... *hands out his DSLR camera*

Caroline :What about them?

Jong Kook :Yeorobeun!!!

Jae Suk :What's wrong,Kook Jong-ah?

Jong Kook :How they can film us while we're on the boats?They can't be us on the boats...

Ji Hyo :Here,you can have my DSLR camera...*hands out her DSLR camera from her handbag*

HaHa :Here's my handycam... *hands out his handycam*

Kwang Soo :You can use my iPad for sure... *hands out his iPad*

Joong Ki :Yeah,you can use my iPad too... *hands out his iPad*

Lizzy :Ah,here's my handycam *hands out her handycam*

Byul :You can use my iPhone,there you go! *hands out her iPhone*

Roderick : Okay,I think these are more than enough to film you guys right away...6 persons as the VJs,while the rests are the 'Running Man Reporters'...These will be determined based our own wish...Crystal noona,which part do you want to take?

 

Crystal :VJ!

Clarine :I'm also will take VJ's part!

Wesley :I'll be the Reporter.

Katherine :VJ!

Whitney :VJ!

Caroline :Reporter!

Alvin :VJ!

Anastasia :VJ!

Roderick : So that means I'm also will be Reporter!Jong Kook hyung!Have you decided the boats yet?

Jong Kook :Yeah,Roderick-ah!Should we back to the start point?

Roderick :Yeah,hyung!

Jong Kook :Let's go back,guys!

All :Yeah!!!

Alvin,Anastasia,Clarine,Crystal,Whitney : Okay,take your position!5...4...3...2...Action!!!

Roderick :Hey,folks!We are parts of 'Asian Super Friends' !I'm Roderick!

Caroline :I'm Caroline!

Wesley :And I'm Wesley!

Roderick :Well,it seems that we have a race on this 'Holiday Special',don't you think?

Caroline :Yes,that's right,Roderick-ah!Looks like they are going to take their positions!

Wesley :Let's interview one of them,shall we?Hi,can we interview you?

Kwang Soo : Sure!

Wesley :How do you feel on this race for 'Holiday Special' ?

Kwang Soo :Well,this is our first time doing 'Holiday Special' at here...

Wesley :First time?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,we usually have our 'Holiday Special' in our hometowns in Korea,Medan,Brastagi,Jakarta,Singapore,Thailand and lots of cities...Although we have visited here for lots of times,but we never thought of having 'Holiday Special' at here...

Caroline :Whose idea for having 'Holiday Special' at this beautiful Lake Toba?

Kwang Soo :Actually it's Jae Suk hyung's idea...

Roderick :Wow!You must have lots of idea for this variety show,right Jae Suk-ssi?

Jae Suk :Maybe you're right,Roderick-ssi...

Roderick :Well,thanks for the interview...Now,let's start the race!Are you guys ready???

All :Yes!!!

Caroline,Wesley :That's the spirit!!!Now,in 5...4...3...2...1!Start!!!

They all run as fast as they can to their boats,after all of them have got in to their boats,they started to cycle their boats. At first,Jae Suk's team and Suk Jin's team are having difficult time to control their boats since it is their first time to cycle a boat. But after a few tries,they finally can control the boats.

To Be Continued...

Author's note :Whoa,sorry yeorobeun!I have too much school project recently...Mianhe...By the way,8 days ago was my birthday while 3 days ago is Rich037's birthda,what are your wishes for us???Kekekekekeke