Drama Queen for Christmas???Lamo...

Me And You Against The World

The next day,Joong Ki brought Ji Hyo to Centre Point Mall which located near Joong Ki's apartment.(Joong Ki's apartment is at commercial point,so don't shock if he can go anywhere easily).They go up to Mandyko Hair Salon which is his another cousin's.

Joong Ki :Annyeong,Soyou-ah!

Soyou :Annyeong,oppa.Who is she???

Joong Ki : Oh,she's Song Ji Hyo a.k.a Cheon Seong Im.She's my cousin from dad's family.

SoYou : Oh,annyeong Seong Im eonnie.

Ji Hyo :Annyeong,Soyou-ah.

Soyou :Ani.You can call me Ji Hyun.

Joong Ki :Her another name is Kang Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyo : Okay,I'll call you Ji Hyun then.

Joong Ki : So,I bring her here to give her hair cut.Won't it so bad??

Soyou :Hmm,her hairstyle looks so awful.I mean,the hair color looks so dull.

Ji Hyo :Whoops,I didn't realize it.

Joong Ki :Hehehehehe,this will be your best Christmas present.

Ji Hyo :Jjinja???Wow,gomawo Joong Ki-ah!

Soyou :You never give me Christmas present,oppa.

Joong Ki :Who say I never???I bring this present for you as my apology for didn't give you your birthday present last year.

Soyou : Gamsahamnida,oppa.

Joong Ki :Ne.I'll leave Seong Im noona to you,okay???

Soyou :Ne,oppa.Khajjang,eonnie!I will make you beautiful than ever!

Ji Hyo :You're so sweet.Ji Hyun-ah.

Soyou :Kekekekeke...So any prefrence for your hairstyle???

Ji Hyo :I was thinking if you can change my hair colour to become dark brown and curly???

Soyou :Hmm,okay.Just wait a minute,eonnie.

Ji Hyo :Take your time,Ji Hyun-ah.

Soyou goes to another customer who is impatiently waitting on her.As she gets there,the customer suddenly throws her a glass of water.Ji Hyo sees that and started to scream on her.

Ji Hyo :Ji Hyun-ah,are you okay???Hey,you there.What are you ing doing???

??? :Me???I'm just giving her a lesson.

Ji Hyo :A lesson,you say.So how about this??? *slaps her*

??? :Napa elo tampar gue,hah???(Why do you slap me,huh???)

Ji Hyo :Napa???Gak senang elo???(Why???You didn't happy???)

??? :Elo tuh gak pantes di salon mahal kayak gini,tauk lo???(You didn't deserve at this upscale salon,you know???) *points on Ji Hyo's face*

Ji Hyo :Heh,gue pantas ato gak pantas itu urusan gue,elo ga usah kepo deh...(Yah,deserve or not,it's my business,don't be too busybody...)

??? : Dasar cewek kampungan!!!Masak datang ke sini pake t-shirt sama jeans???Gak cucok tau???(You boorish girl!!!Why do you come here just wearing t-shirt and jeans???It's unacceptable!!!!)

Ji Hyo : So,masalah buat elo???Daripada elo,ke sini pake gaun yang detailnya itu lo aduh rempong banget.Elo mau ke kondangan ato ke mall???Elo tuh yang lebih kampungan...(So,is that your problem???Comparing to you,just come here but you wear a gown which the detail is OMG too complicated.Are you going to wedding or to the mall???You're much more boorish...)

??? :Argh!!!Lizzy-ah!!!

Lizzy :Yes,eonnie?

??? :You go call our chaffeur and pay for our bills.

Lizzy :Yes,eonnie...

Ji Hyo :Hold on.Don't just order people like that,eventually she's your sister.Say sorry to her.Right now!!!

??? :Hey,it's my mouth!!!I can do everything I want!!!

Ji Hyo : Oh yeah???You didn't have any respect to people,you little people...

??? : ...

Ji Hyo :Why didn't you talk???Can't fight against me???

??? :Argh!!!You win this time,boorish girl!!!

Lizzy :Thank you for saving me,emm...

Ji Hyo : Song Ji Hyo,you can call me Ji Hyo.

Lizzy :Thanks for saving me,Ji Hyo-ssi.I even can't stand up for myself just like you did.

Ji Hyo :No biggie,Lizzy-ssi.

Lizzy :Ani,call me Soo Young.

Ji Hyo : Okay,Soo Young-ssi.Take care!

Lizzy :You too,Ji Hyo-ssi!

When Ji Hyo turned around,everybody in the salon are clapping their hands for Ji Hyo.Blankly,she asks Soyou who is smiling brightly at her.

Ji Hyo :Why is everybody in the salon clapping their hands???Did I do something???

Soyou :Yeah,and you save all of us from that drama queen,Yoon Eun Hye.She's famous at Running Man High School as Diamond Eye.She's the leader of Orange Caramel,the school dance group.And she has step-sister named Park Soo Young a.k.a Lizzy.She's known as Aegyo Queen and maknae.

Ji Hyo :You know what???Running Man High School is the school that I attended to.Humph,actually Yoon Eun Hye's nickname isn't suit for her,her nickname should be Drama Queen or Boorish Queen.You know right how she acted just now???

Soyou :Hahahahahaha,you're right!Hey,as the reward,next time if you come here,all the hair treatment you want will be given special discount up to 70%,how about it???Don't say to Joong Ki oppa or I will be killed.

Ji Hyo :It's a deal then!Hahahahahahaha....Don't worry,I won't let my mouth slipped *wink*

Soyou then does Ji Hyo's hair.After 3 hours,Joong Ki comes to fetch Ji Hyo up.He is amazed by Ji Hyo's beauty until he is thinking that Ji Hyo's like an angel...

Joong Ki :Noona,you look so pretty... *o*

Ji Hyo :Hahahahaha,gomawo Joong Ki-ah.Ji Hyun-ah,how much???

Soyou :250 IDR (in thousand)

Ji Hyo : Of course I know,you didn't have to say it,hahahahahaha...Here you go,thank you Ji Hyun-ah!Btw,here's my number,text me soon.

Soyou : Okay,I will.Come back soon,eonnie!!!

Ji Hyo :You know it.

(In the car)

Joong Ki : Do you meet anyone at there???

Ji Hyo :Yeah,I met Lizzy and Yoon Eun Hye.You know I think those siblings are so much different.That drama queen is so boorish while Lizzy is so nice and sweet.

Joong Ki :Hahahahahaha,I agree with you,noona.Yoon Eun Hye is quite famous with her wealth and drama queen things,while Lizzy is cute,sweet,and nice.

Ji Hyo :You have a crush on Lizzy,aren't you???

Joong Ki :How,how did you know???

Ji Hyo :Hey,even stupid person can know easily,Joong Ki-ah...Buahahahahahahaha...

Joong Ki :Yeah,you're right.I have been crushing on her since 7th grade.Is that too obvious???

Ji Hyo :Nope,it's normal.Every people will face that,it's just about time.

Joong Ki :Hehehehehehe...

At night,they eat homemade dinner which is Joong Ki's mom cooked and play Joong Ki's Nintendo Wii games.They even exchanged some stories about their surroundings.They totally missed their time together.Around 11 PM,they go to bed.Ji Hyo dreamt about her childhood with Joong Ki.They ran,they fought,they cried,they hugged,but those won't break their bond...


Author's note :

Hello,Merry christmas everybody!!! I have added new chapter,I'm so sorry that I didn't put SpartAce in this chapter.I just love Song Song siblings' bond.And whoa,this time is Yoon Eun Hye turned evil,right???Mianhe,I just wrote according to my real life and I have one friend like that.Sorry,but after all please comment,subscribe and vote for Can't Forget About You ( http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/463593 ) and this fanfiction.Gomawo!!!^^