Love Is Everywhere...

Me And You Against The World

In the morning,Ji Hyo gets up the earliest from all,thanks to her phone.Sleepily,she takes her phone and answered it.

Ji Hyo :Yeoboseyo???

Jong Kook :Hey,Ji Hyo-ssi.Good morning!

Ji Hyo :Mwo???Jong Kook-ssi!Why do you call me so early???

Jong Kook :Can you meet me at J.W Marriot hotel???

Ji Hyo :Hmm,okay.Just give me a few minutes.

Jong Kook :Take your time,Ji Hyo-ssi.But do you know where is J.W Marriot hotel???

Ji Hyo :Ani.But I'll get taxi to take me there.Bye,Jong Kook-ssi.

After Ji Hyo gets done,she writes a note to Joong Ki that she won't be at home and she will be J.W Marriot hotel with Jong Kook.She wears her typical hang-out outfits

At J.W Marriot hotel,Jong Kook waits at the cafe,drinking mocha-latte.He knows that he's considerated to his health but he also sometimes thinks his life will be so boring if he just eats healthy stuffs.When he turns around,he sees his younger sister,Kim Tae Yeon comes toward him.

Tae Yeon : Oppa!

Jong Kook :Yah!Tae Yeon-ah!Does eomma know that you're coming here???

Tae Yeon : Of course she knows.She eventually wanted to go out,so she just takes me here...

Jong Kook : Oh,I see... *turns around* Whoa...

Tae Yeon :Huh???Who's that girl???

Ji Hyo :Annyeong Hasseo!

Jong Kook :Is that you,Ji Hyo-ssi???

Ji Hyo :Yep.And this is..

Tae Yeon :Hello,my name is Kim Tae Yeon.I'm his younger sister,by the way.

Ji Hyo :Nice to meet you,Tae Yeon-ssi.My name is Song Ji Hyo.

Tae Yeon : Don't be too formal,Ji Hyo.Oppa's friend is my friend too.Just call my name.Hmm,how old are you???

Ji Hyo :15 to 16.How about you???

Tae Yeon :14 to 15.Whoa,I must call you eonnie then.

Ji Hyo :Yeah,Tae Yeon-ssi.I mean Tae Yeon-ah.

Jong Kook :Hahahahaha,anyway does Joong Ki has told you about the school uniform???

Ji Hyo : Oh,no.I forgot to ask him.

Tae Yeon : Don't worry about it.Your school unifrom is according about your personality.Let you see mine *hands outs her Iphone and shows her school uniform*

Jong Kook :And mine is this one. *slides his Samsung Galaxy Mega and shows his school uniform*

Tae Yeon :Maybe we can show you the school right now,so you can choose your school unifrom right now.

Ji Hyo :But the school is closed right???

Jong Kook :Actually we secretly take duplicate keys from Principal’s office but for the good way.

Ji Hyo :For the good way???

Tae Yeon :Yeah,but not for leaking school test questions and anything related to school’s privacy…

Ji Hyo : Oh,hahahahahaha...I thought you guys will do those crazy things...Does your eomma knows that?

Jong Kook :Ne.Eomma even let us to do something secretly like discovering the school's mystery.

Ji Hyo :The school has a mystery???

Tae Yeon :Yeah,eonnie.According to legend,there was a secret room that is connected to somewhere we don't know what will happen if we open the door.So I heard that someone has known the secret room and since then he never has been at our school.We even don't know who he is...Then,I have contacted some of our school alumni who is the student of legend's best friends.They said they ever with him to reveal the secret.

Ji Hyo :Then what happened?

Jong Kook :Then they actually on that time were too afraid to stop him to do so.But,he was too angry with his best friends,he said like this "Why when I need you guys the most,you aren't there for me???You always said that you are busy or whatever it is!It seems that you guys are there for me when I give something to you!And I have seen the real you that you guys are actually hate me just because I'm poor since my father's business has been closed down!And you guys never accept me whoever I am!"After saying those words,he opened the door and there were a white light surrounding the door,he got in and never returned since then.His best friends tried to open the door,but it has been locked from inside.

Tae Yeon :10 years later after the incident happened,our school has been developed a lot of changes,except the secret room.A lot of students have tried to open the door,but alas it can't open.When me and oppa attended to this school 3 years ago,we also got the school legend's story from our sunbaenim.We explored the whole school and finally found the secret room.We also found these letters.*hands out the letters from her handbags*

Ji Hyo reads the letters carefully,suddenly she sees something goes wrong with the letters.She told Jong Kook and Tae Yeon to read those letters together.They agreed those letters have something fishy around.Ji Hyo feels her stomach grumbling.Jong Kook chuckles,Tae Yeon pinches her oppa's arm softly.He is so embrassed to laugh at Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook :Mianhe,Ji Hyo-ssi...

Tae Yeon : Oppa,you should call her name only.She's officially part of our team now.Don't be too formal!

Ji Hyo : Gwenchana,Tae Yeon-ah...But yeah,you're right.I should call him oppa...

Jong Kook suddenly blushes when Ji Hyo calls him oppa.He knows that everybody at school always call him oppa but in flirty way.He actually dislikes their way calling him.When Ji Hyo calls him in mature way,he feels he's on cloud no.9 ...

Tae Yeon :Yah!Oppa!Are you daydreaming?

Ji Hyo :Jong Kook-ssi *teases him*

Jong Kook : *mong*

Tae Yeon and Ji Hyo decided to pull his hair.When they pull his hair together,he screamed in pain. (Mianhe,oppa!:-p)

Jong Kook :YAH!!!It hurts!!!

Tae Yeon :Mianhe,oppa!

Jong Kook :Yah!It totally hurts!Ah...

Ji Hyo :Mianhe,oppa...

Jong Kook : Gwenchana,Seong Im-ah...

Tae Yeon : Seong Im?You have two names,eonnie?

Ji Hyo :Ne,actually my real name is Cheon Seong Im...

Tae Yeon :But why do you change your name?Your name sounds cute for me...

Ji Hyo :Jjinja???

Jong Kook :Yeah,Seong Im-ah.I also feel that your name sounds pretty and suits you well.

Ji Hyo : Okay,at school,you guys just call me Ji Hyo while outside the school,you can call my real name.

Jong Kook,Tae Yeon : Deal!Hahahahahaha...

Ji Hyo :By the way,I am hungry.I'll get some food over there...

Jong Kook :Ani,ani.This time I treat you as the welcome gift to our school and team.

Ji Hyo :But...

Jong Kook :No buts,Seong Im-ah.

Ji Hyo : Okay,as your wish,oppa.

Jong Kook : Do you want to try Indonesian food?I heard from my friend that the food here is the best.

Ji Hyo :Yeah,I'd love too.But I don't know which one is the best?Can you choose for me?

Jong Kook : Of course.By the way,Tae Yeon-ah?Have you eaten yet?

Tae Yeon :You mention that,I haven't eaten.I'll have English Breakfast.

Jong Kook : Okay,I'll be back later.

Ji Hyo : Okay,oppa!

Jong Kook goes to Indonesian food section to order Ji Hyo's food,when he goes to English Breakfast section,someone bumps to him.

Jong Kook :Whoops,I am so sorry...Hyori-ah???

Hyori : Oppa?What are you doing at here???

Jong Kook :I'm just bringing breakfasts to my sister and my new friend.

Hyori : Oh,I see...Can I join you?

Jong Kook :Hmm,but won't your namjachingu jealous of you?

Hyori :Ah,he won't.He trusts me a lot.

Jong Kook : Okay,then.Khajjang!

Hyori : Oppa,I'll help you.

Jong Kook : Gamsahamnida!

Hyori :Cheonma.

Jong Kook and Hyori go to Jong Kook's table,suddenly Eun Hye bumps to them and she hugs Jong Kook like he's her Han Namja.

Eun Hye : Oh my God!Oh my no!Oh my swear!My Prince!!!*hugs him*

Jong Kook :Yah!!!Eun Hye-ssi!Get your hands off from me!!!

Hyori :Eun Hye-ah!!! *pushes her*

Eun Hye :Can't you see that I'm hugging my prince,Kim Jong Kook?

Jong Kook : Siapa yang mau jadi prince elo kali,keles???...(Who wants to be your prince,bummer???)

Eun Hye :But,oppa...

Jong Kook :Go away!!!

Hyori :Wow,oppa!I never know you can reject someone like that!!

Jong Kook :Hahahaha,by the way there's my table.

Hyori : Oh,okay!

Jong Kook and Hyori put Tae Yeon and Ji Hyo's breakfast.Tae Yeon greets Hyori cheerfully but Ji Hyo just keeps silent as she doesn't know how to greet her.

Hyori :Hello,are you Jong Kook oppa's new friend?Jeoneun Lee Hyori Imnida.Ireumi mwoyeyo?

Ji Hyo :Jeoneum Song Ji Hyo Imnida.You can call me Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook :And her real name is Cheon Seong Im.

Hyori : Oh,you have two names,huh?

Ji Hyo :Yeah.You can call me Ji Hyo at school,while outside the school,you can call me Seong Im.

Hyori :Eh???

Tae Yeon :Eonnie,she will attend at our high school,is that awesome???

Hyori :Yeah,that's awesome.But I'm gonna tell you,the school pressure won't be the same as your old school.By the way,where are you from?

Ji Hyo :Well,I'm actually from Pohang.But I stay at Ilsan and attended Ilsan National School when I was 1st grade until 3 days ago...

Tae Yeon :Why do you move here,eonnie?

Ji Hyo :I'm actually can't stand the pressure from my anti fans...

Jong Kook :Your anti fans???

Ji Hyo :Yeah,oppa.On Ilsan National High School,I was the most popular girl in the school.But day and night,my anti fans terrorized me...At first I didn't care about them,but as the day goes by,I couldn't stand the pressure.So I asked my parents to let me move to another school which stated at another country.I just said that I wanted to learn about Indonesian's culture,but the real reason is I wanted to get my head out of the pressure...

Hyori :Then?

Ji Hyo :Then,I called Joong Ki,my cousin...He said...

Tae Yeon :Joong Ki,the Active Young Boy is your cousin???

Jong Kook :Yeah,Tae Yeon-ah.

Tae Yeon : Daebak!Whoops,continue your story.I didn't mean to interrupt...

Ji Hyo : Gwenchana,he said that your school is the best school.Eventually,your school has the scholarship test.So I went for it,and that's how I can attend to your school.

Hyori : Oh,I see.By the way,how old are you?

Ji Hyo :15 to 16,how about you?

Hyori :16 to 17...Hehehehehe...

Ji Hyo :Jjinja???I'll call you eonnie,the,kekekekeke.

Hyori : Do you know that Jong Kook is the oldest male student at our school?

Ji Hyo :Really?How old is he?

Hyori :17 to 18.Can you believe it?

Ji Hyo :But I don't see him looks older.

Hyori,Tae Yeon :What do you think he looks like?

Ji Hyo :He looks like 13 to 14 years old.

Tae Yeon :Yeah,everybody when sees him,they will think he is 13 to 14 years old,but actually he doesn't.

Jong Kook :Hehehehehehe...But I don't see you around 15 to 16 years old,Seong Im-ah...

Ji Hyo :Eh???

Jong Kook :Really,I see you look alike 11 to 12 years old girl.

Hyori :Hua...Oppa,you really can praise her.Omo...You have changed!

Ji Hyo :Changed???

Tae Yeon :He is famous for being shy around girls.I don't know why.But when with you,he doesn't feel shy at all.

Ji Hyo :Hmm,I don't know either.Hehehehehe...

Jong Kook :Eyy... ._. By the way,does your phone ring,Hyori-ah?

Hyori : Oh,yeah.Bye,guys.Umm,by the way this is my number,Ji Hyo-ah.Text me sometimes.

Ji Hyo : Okay,eonnie.Annyeong!

Hyori :Ne,annyeong!

Jong Kook :By the way,are you guys done?

Tae Yeon :Ne.

Ji Hyo :Yeah,I am done.

Jong Kook :Khajjang!

They go to Running Man High School by using Jong Kook's car.On the way to the school,Ji Hyo actually saw the incident,but she remains silent.After they have arrived,Ji Hyo is amazed with the school's atmosphere.She feels peaceful(Mainly the school's appearance is like Zen Garden.)

Tae Yeon :Eonnie,do you like the school?

Ji Hyo :I'm not only like it,but I totally love it!!!

Jong Kook :Hahahahahaha,glad you like it!

Tae Yeon :Khajjang!We need to get Ji Hyo eonnie's school uniform.

They went to the school waddrobe which is located at the Principal's office.Tae Yeon has tried every single uniforms but there's none of them is matched with Ji Hyo.Suddenly Jong Kook picks a shirt and skirt.

Jong Kook :Here,Seong Im-ah.Try these!

Ji Hyo : Oh,okay oppa!

Ji Hyo tried the outfit that Jong Kook gave her.When she had done,Jong Kook suddenly looks at her like she's the prettiest flower in the garden.

Jong Kook : Omo,Seong Im-ah...

Ji Hyo :Am I look weird,oppa?

Jong Kook :Ani ani.You look very pretty.Ah,I mean...

Tae Yeon :Yah,oppa!Now you can say something like that!I'm so shocked!

Jong Kook just blushes since he's also shocked.When they have finished cleaning the mess,they go home.On the way home,Ji Hyo feels butterflies is in her stomach because of Jong Kook.At night,they both thought about the incident.Sometimes they smile like a fool.Luckily no one see them.

Author's note:Happy New Year,readers!Yesterday Running Man has the most awards,right?Especially uri Commander,Haroro,and Ace!Give them applause!!! *applause* *party* Hahahaha,by the way about Ji Hyo's uniform,just imagine she wears Japanese Sailor Uniform.Mianhe,I'm kinda lazy to find the picture.Please comment,subscribe,and vote for this fanfic and Can't Forget About You! :D Gomawo!!!