Who Are You??? (1)

Me And You Against The World
Hyoyeon :But once you got in there,you can't go back to here...

Hyorin :I know but not without the spell. *gets in to the room*

Hyoyeon :HYORIN-AH!!!

(Door closes)

Meanwhile at X-5,Ji Hyo is still worried about Eru's condition.He still doesn't conscious for 3 hours.Even when all of the teachers are trying to call him,he still unconscious.

Kang Ta : (I think there must be the ghost from the legend's room...I need to go there as well...)

(Kang Ta-Teacher at Running Man High School,once was SM Town High School,teaches on Acting.Known As Masculine Seosangnim.Joong Ki's class Teacher.)

Jae Suk :Kang Ta-ah?

Kang Ta :Ne,hyung?

Jae Suk :Where are you going?

Kang Ta : (Whispering) I need to go to the legend's room.

Jae Suk :You can't go there,right?Are you crazy enough?

Suk Jin :Jae Suk-ah,I have sensed that the one who makes Eru unconsious until now is one of our friends.Don't you remember,Jae Suk-ah?

Jae Suk :Hmm...Yeah,you're right,hyung.Okay,Kang Ta-ah.You can go.But I need someone who can accompanny you there.Hmm,Ailee-ah?

Ailee :Ne,oppa?

Jae Suk :You go accompanny Kang Ta to "that room" ,arraseo?

Ailee :Alright,oppa!

They go to the legend's room,Kang Ta said the same thing with Hyorin,then he gets in.Hyorin is now at a strange world that normal person will think that the world is nonsense.Suddenly she hears someone's coming towards her.

Hyorin :Who...Who are you???

Kang Ta :Calm down,it's me,Kang Ta from Running Man High School.I'm acting teacher.

Hyorin : Oppa???

Kang Ta :Hyorin-ah???

Hyorin :What are you doing at here,oppa?

Kang Ta :My friend was the student from the legend,my sense thought that he was died in here too.Khajjang,Hyorin-ah

Hyorin : Okay...Whaaa???

Kang Ta :What's wrong???

Hyorin :Look!

They see a big weird mansion,Hyorin suddenly runs quickly and Kang Ta follows her.After a long walk searching some clues,they found that the ghost wasn't the student from the legend,but there's someone else.

Kang Ta :We should go back,Hyorin-ah...

Hyorin :Ne,oppa.

Kang Ta,Hyorin :Chora-chora-chora-chora,aieru miwohaeyo rum ball!

(Door opens)

Hyoyeon : Guys,are you okay???

Ailee :Hyorin-ah,what did you found?

Kang Ta :We need to go back to rescue Eru.Palli!

They run back to their class,Hyorin and Kang Ta cast a spell on Eru and soon the ghost appeared in front of everyone.

Ghost :Myok?Princess Jung Yeon?Prince Sam Dong?

All : Princess Jung Yeon???Prince Sam Dong???

All of them are shocked with Hyorin and Kang Ta,who are they actually???

*flashback*

Hyorin and Kang Ta were the princess and prince from Cloud Tower Kingdom.They also learned all of the magical powers included the 'open-the-forbidden-door' spell.One day,an evil wizard came to their kingdom and destroyed the whole kingdom.Their father casted a spell on the wizard's cave and the wizard casted a spell on his cave too.He swored to everyone that whoever got in to his cave,he will be dead.

*flashback ends*

Kang Ta :You don't have the right to call us like that,you evil wizard!

Hyorin :Yeah,you almost killed our seosangnim,Eru!

Ghost :I'm so sorry,Your Hignesses.But I need Song Ji Hyo to become my wife!

Kang Ta :You don't have the right to do that!You're just an evil wizard who destroyed our hometown!!!Now,we proceed you to leave this school!!!

Ghost :I have something to you to remember THIS!!! *casts a spell*

Hyorin :Ji Hyo-ah!Watch out!!!

Jong Kook : DRAGON FIRE!!! *casts out fire spark*

Author's note :What???Jong Kook can casts out a spell???Is Jong Kook a wizard or something?And how it will go on???Curious???So do I!Stay tuned!^^ PS :Happy late Valentine's Day!^o^