You Leave Scars In My Heart

Me And You Against The World

On the next day,Ji Hyo wakes up and she opens her room's balcony and enjoying the scenery before her.Although the scenery is just the business of the city's main street,she enjoys a lot.She never seen cars go here and there for going to their work or school and they drive fast.Suddenly her phone rings.

Ji Hyo :Yeoboseyo?

Jong Kook :Ah,where's my beautiful Ji Hyo?

Ji Hyo : (Beautiful Ji Hyo???)Can you said that again,oppa?Hehehehehe...

Jong Kook :Where's my beautiful Ji Hyo???Ah,be real now!How's your sleep?

Ji Hyo :I have a very beauty sleep,oppa!How's yours?

Jong Kook :I have too.So,are you ready for the trip?

Ji Hyo :The trip is for 2 days right?

Jong Kook :Yep!

Ji Hyo :Just give 1 hour,I will be ready!

Jong Kook :Take your time,Seong Im-ah.I won't mind waiting though.

Ji Hyo : Okay,oppa!Annyeong!Oh man,I forget to tell Joong Ki!*calls Joong Ki*

Joong Ki :Yeoboseyo,noona?*sleepy voice*

Ji Hyo :Joong Ki-ah,I won't be with for today and tomorrow.How can I pay for my room?

Joong Ki :Where will you be going to?

Ji Hyo :I'll go around Medan with Jong Kook oppa,is that okay?

Joong Ki :That's fine,noona.I trust you with Jong Kook hyung,so it will be okay.About your room,actually I have prepaid yesterday,so don't worry about it.

Ji Hyo :Emm,okay.Good luck with your project!

Joong Ki : Gomawo,noona!Have fun!

Ji Hyo :Thank you,Joong Ki-ah!Go back to sleep now,hehehehe...

Joong Ki :Hahahahahaha...Annyeong,noona!

Ji Hyo prepares her stuff,decided what to wear,charges her gadgets,and checked if there's any stuff left.After checking,she left some of her money on the table and writes a note that she thanks all the hotel's facilities and she leaves a generous tip for the service.Meanwhile Jong Kook is also confused what to wear for impressing Ji Hyo."Ugh,come on,Jong Kook-ah.This is not a date,but why I feel so confused right now???" he thought.After decided what to wear,he makes some breakfast.Since he hasn't known Ji Hyo's favourite,he texted Joong Ki.

 

To :Active Young Boy,Joong Ki(08.00 AM)

Hey,Joong Ki-ah.You're up?

To :Jong Kook hyung(08.01 AM)

I'm just up,hyung.What's up?

To :Active Young Boy,Joong Ki(08.02 AM)

I'm just wondering if you know Ji Hyo's favourite food?

To :Jong Kook hyung(08.03 AM)

Well,she likes Bulgogi Burger.But since there's no one sells that burger,how about Cheese Burger?She likes it too.

To :Active Young Boy,Joong Ki(08.04 AM)

Okay,then.Gomawo,Joong Ki-ah!^^

To :Jong Kook hyung(08.05 AM)

 

Jong Kook : Okay,I have everything I need.I'm just heads up to Mac Donald.

Jong Kook drives to the fast food restaurant and orders his food and Ji Hyo's.After that,he goes to fetch Ji Hyo up.Ji Hyo greets him politely and she opens the back door

Jong Kook :Hey,Seong Im-ah!Why do you sit on the back?

Ji Hyo : Oh,why?

Jong Kook :If you sit at the back,that's not polite.

Ji Hyo :Is there any person who are with us too?

Jong Kook :Ani,just two of us.

Ji Hyo :What???Seriously???

Jong Kook :But no worries,we won't have something happened.

Ji Hyo : Okay,then.

They go to the famous shopping mall.At there,Ji Hyo plays all sort of games at Amazon,Games Centre.Jong Kook sometimes plays with Ji Hyo.If people see them,they will think that they're couple,but actually they aren't at all.

Ji Hyo : Oppa,how about we take selcas at that photo booth?

Jong Kook :You sure???I'm kinda bad at posing.

Ji Hyo :That's okay.I know you aren't that shy.

Jong Kook :Alright,then.Khajjang!

They take a lot of selcas in there,suddenly Ji Hyo's phone rings and Jong Kook is shocked with her ringtone.

 

Baby never can't see you again

and so I just can't forget of my life

everything in my life

for you love I can give

anything left in my life

(Intoxication(reff)-Kim Jong Kook lyric)

Ji Hyo :Yeoboseyo?Eomma!

Mrs.Cheon : Seong Im-ah!How's Medan?

Ji Hyo :I'm fine,eomma!What's wrong?

Mrs.Cheon :Ani,nae ttal...Your appa is always told me to call you but I'm always forget it...

Ji Hyo :Aigoo,eomma.Gwenchana...Tell appa that I'm fine at here...You know how much Joong Ki is changed now?Last time I saw him was just shorter than me,but now?Wow...

Mrs.Cheon :Hahahahaha,I know...Anyway,where's Joong Ki?

Ji Hyo :He isn't with me,eomma.He's doing his project for school drama.

Mrs.Cheon : Oh,I see...Well,I'm glad that you're okay.But remember to call us sometimes.

Ji Hyo :Arraseo,eomma!Annyeong!

Mrs.Cheon :Neh,annyeong!

*click*

Jong Kook :Who's that?

Ji Hyo :My eomma,oppa!

Jong Kook :Emm,Seong Im-ah...Do you know who's the singer of your ringtone???

Ji Hyo :No,oppa.

Jong Kook :Actually,it's me.

Ji Hyo :What???

Jong Kook : Seriously,I'm not kidding.

Ji Hyo :But how come???Your voice is pretty good,though.

Jong Kook :Yeah,I know.But it's a very long story ahead.I can't tell you right now...

Ji Hyo :What's wrong,oppa???

Jong Kook :Hmm,how about if we will talk about this at night?

Ji Hyo : Okay,then.Oppa!

Jong Kook :Yes?

Ji Hyo :This time I wanna treat you.

Jong Kook :Eh???For what???

Ji Hyo :Yeah,as a thank you sign...Because oppa has invited me to play at here...

Jong Kook :Eyy,gwenchana Seong Im-ah.Oh yeah,how about if we eat at J.CO?I ever tried the frozen yoghurt.You sure will like it.

Ji Hyo :Why not?Khajjang,oppa!

They arrived at J.CO Doughnuts and Coffee cafe.When they order their frozen yoghurt,Ji Hyo meets with Lee Dong Wook,who is sitting at the middle of the cafe.She quickly hides behind Jong Kook,which made Jong Kook confused.

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah,what's wrong?

Ji Hyo :Emm...

Dong Wook : Oi?Ji Hyo-ah???Ji Hyo-ah!Oh,how I miss you,babe!Why do you come here??? *hugs her*

Ji Hyo slaps him hard and it makes Jong Kook and Dong Wook shocked.

Dong Wook :What's wrong with you,Ji Hyo-ah?

Ji Hyo :After all what you did to me a few days before,you still remember me???You ate lunch at Kenny Roger's Roaster restaurant with another girl,you kissed another girl and you posted on Twitter!And did you say just now?You miss me???Huh!I bet those are lies!Nappeun!You forget about our promises before you moved here,right?

Dong Wook : Of course I remember,Ji Hyo-ah...

Ji Hyo :Now say it loudly,what's your promise with me???

Dong Wook :Umm,don't ever betray on each other?

Ji Hyo :But you broke your own promise!Baesinja!Geojitmal!*hits his chest and crying*

Dong Wook : Stop it,Ji Hyo-ah!!!*holds her hands*

Ji Hyo :Wae yo???I have trusted you for a long time,but you broke your own promises...Geojitmal!!!*crying*

Jong Kook just watches them with astonishment."Dong Wook is Ji Hyo's boyfriend???So yesterday she was talking about him!Aigoo..." he thought.

Dong Wook :Ji Hyo-ah...I'm so sorry...

Ji Hyo :No!You're lying!We're done,Dong Wook-ssi!

Dong Wook :You!

Ji Hyo :What?You wanted to slap me?Go ahead!

Dong Wook : Okay!I'm also not in love with you anymore!You're nothing anymore to me!!!*pushes her*

Ji Hyo :Kyaaaa...

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah!Are you okay?Yah!Dong Wook-ah!I know you aren't in love with her but mind your attitude!This is in public not in your house!!!

Dong Wook :Who are you to her?

Jong Kook :I'm just her chingu.

Dong Wook :Chingu?Heh!I don't think so! *pushes him gently*

Ji Hyo :Khajjang,oppa!We don't need to give that little person attention! *grabs Jong Kook's hand then run away*

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah,wait up!

After they have gone out from J.CO Doughnut and Coffee,they find a bench at the entrance of the shopping mall and eat their frozen yoghurt.Meanwhile Dong Wook drives home and suddenly Ji Hyo's voice echoed at his head "You broke your own promise!Baesinja!Geojitmal!You're lying!Waeyo?I have trusted you for a long time,but you broke it!We're done,Dong Wook-ssi!We're done,Dong Wook-ssi!We're done,Dong Wook-ssi!"

Dong Wook :Ji Hyo-ah...You're right...I'm baesinja of our relationship!I have broken my promise to you!I'm actually still love you,Ji Hyo-ah...But why you wanna break up with me???Ji Hyo-ah...*crying*

(At the shopping mall)

Jong Kook : So,actually the boy who were you talking about is Dong Wook?

Ji Hyo :Hmm,yeah oppa.I don't know,I can't stand it anymore... *crying on Jong Kook's shoulder*

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah... *pats her back*Gwenchana,you still can find another guy...

Ji Hyo :Jjinja?

Jong Kook :Neh,hopefully you got him.Fighting!

Ji Hyo :Thanks,oppa.Eh???

 

(Text Message Received :1)

From :081365xxxxxx

Hello,this is Kang Gary aka Rap Genius.Still remember?Hopefully you can text me sometimes,Ji Hyo-ssi!^^

Jong Kook :Who's that?

Ji Hyo :Kang Gary,oppa.

Jong Kook : Gary?Seong Im-ah,I think you need to be careful with him.

Ji Hyo :Waeyo,oppa?

Jong Kook :You better just see it by yourself as you guys are getting closer to each other.

Ji Hyo :Well,okay oppa!Next destination is?

Jong Kook :We go to Lake Toba!

Ji Hyo :Lake Toba?Where's it?

Jong Kook :That's why we need to go now before we arrive at there at night!

Ji Hyo :But we don't have any snacks and other stuffs to go on the trip.

Jong Kook :Well,let's go buy some.

They buy lots of trip supplies,when they are going to parking lot,Ji Hyo sees a cute Teddy Bear shop and she wants to buy it.Jong Kook sees that and he buys the Teddy Bear according to Ji Hyo's request.

Ji Hyo : Gomawo,oppa...

Jong Kook :Hehehehe,cheonma Seong Im-ah... *smiles*

Ji Hyo :Hahahaha,your eyes are gone...

Jong Kook :Yeah,I know...But I like it though...

Ji Hyo :Hehehehehehe,khajjang oppa!

They arrived at the parking lot and they go to Lake Toba.On the way to Lake Toba,they sometimes tell the story of their life,their silliness,crack some joke,and so on.Ji Hyo opens Jong Kook's drawer and she sees lots of Jong Kook's solo albums.Curiously,she asks him.

Ji Hyo : Oppa,are these yours?

Jong Kook :Well,yeah.Those are my solo albums.Wanna hear one of those?

Ji Hyo :Yeah,oppa!

Jong Kook opens his 6th album(Evelenth Story)

 

chama mal hal su

eobseosseo neoui dwitmoseubeul bomyeo

hanbeon man nae eolgureul

borago nareul tteonaji mallago

seolma neoreul mot ijeulkka

neo ttaeme naega himdeulkka

neowa hamkke gatdeon geu

gotgotmada naege nunmureul juneungeol

ijeulge jiulge su man beon

dajimeul haetjiman

naege tto dasi dora oneun

geon neogie neol saranghagie

neoreul ijeul su eobseonne

oneul kkumedo neol manna

geuriumeul aesseo dallaesseo

gakkeum jjajeungnaedeon

neoui moseupdo sojunghan gieogi doengeol

ijeulge jiulge su man beon dajimeul haetjiman

naege tto dasi dora oneun

geon neogie neol saranghagie

neoreul ijeul su eobseonne

annyeongiraneun hanmadi

maljocha kkeonael su eomneun babojanha

naege doraodaga geu mareul deutgo deo meolli nal tteona galkka bwa

ijeulge jiulge su man beon dajimeul haetjiman

naege tto dasi dora oneun

geon neogie neol saranghagie

neoreul ijeul su eobseonne

hanbeonman ttak hanbeonman naui maeumeul arabwajwo

sesang eoneu geotboda

sojunghan neol hyanghan sarangui maeumeul

nochil su eomneun nae mameul

han pyeongsaeng ijeul su eobseo

neol saranghagie

(Kim Jong Kook-I'll Forget,I'll Erase lyric)

Ji Hyo :Wow,oppa!Your voice is totally Dae to the Bak!

Jong Kook : Gamsahamnida! *grins*

Ji Hyo : Oppa?

Jong Kook :Yeah?

Ji Hyo :The song is kinda reflects on my life...

Jong Kook :Ah,mianhe.I forgot that you just have your breakup...

Ji Hyo :Ah,gwenchana oppa!I know it's hard to forget him,but I'm ready!

Jong Kook : Good luck for that!^^

Ji Hyo :Thank you,oppa!

4 hours later,they arrive at Lake Toba.Ji Hyo is so amazed with the beautiful scenery before her.She feels peace is in her heart right now.Jong Kook is happy to see Ji Hyo enjoys the scenery.They go to Niagara Hotel to have a walk,played grass slide and sleep at grass field.Ji Hyo and Jong Kook hold their hands together,hopefully they can be best friends forever,just like clouds at the sky.

Author's note :Ah mianhe,readers.Is this chapter too confusing you?Or too boring?Sorry,I'm still finding new concepts for upcoming chapters.They will be have more drama,more romance,more thriller,and so on. *winks*