My Leaving

Me And You Against The World
After 2 hours of driving,all of them have arrived to Pematang Siantar.Luckily HaHa has his relatives over there,so they all decided to stay at there.

HaHa : Samchon,shungmo!

HaHa's aunt :Hey,Davin-ah!Wow,you have grown up!

HaHa : Of course!By the way,these are all my best friends and teachers.

All :Annyeong Hasseo,mrs Ha!

HaHa's aunt :Aigoo,just call me aunt Kwon.

All :Ah,mianhe aunt Kwon!

HaHa's aunt : Gwenchana,yeobo!

HaHa's uncle :Ne,jagiya?Whoa,Davin-ah!How's your appa and eomma?

HaHa :They're fine,samchon.Oh,these are my best friends and teachers.

All :Annyeong hasseo,uncle Ha!

HaHa's uncle :Ne,annyeong!Come on in!

They have got in,suddenly Charine,HaHa's cousin gets downstair because of the noise.

Charine :Eomma,appa!What's that noise?Mwok?Davin oppa?

HaHa :Hey,Chacha-ah!

They both hugged tightly as they haven't seen each other last year.

Charine :Why do you here,oppa?

HaHa :Well,we're planning to go to Danau Toba,eventually we wanted to visit you guys.

Charine :We???Wha???Running Man members are all at here???Ah,annyeong hasseo!!!I'm your biggest fan of yours.

Jae Suk :Thank you,what's your name?

Charine :Ha Hyo Ri imnida *bows*

Gary :Hyori-ssi.

Charine :Ani,just call me Charine.

Gary :Right,mian.By the way,who are your biases?

Charine :Actually I love all of you,but my favourites are Davin oppa,Jong Kook oppa,Jae Suk oppa and Kwang Soo oppa!

Kwang Soo :Hear that?I'm one of her biases!!! *hugs her*

Suk Jin :Yah...Kwang Soo-ah...You just make me jealous!

All :Hahahahaha...

Jong Kook :By the way,we have one of new members here...

Jae Suk :New members???

Jong Kook :Yeah,just now Appa Lee has texted me about new members,Seong Im has been confirmed to be permanent member.The rests are temporary members.

Gary : So that means we can make new loveline???

HaHa : Gosh,hyung!Stop thinking about the loveline!We need to make Seong Im feel comfortable with us first.

Suk Jin :Yeah,I agree with Dong Hoon...

Gary : Okay okay,aish stress!

All :Hahahahahahahahaha...

Jae Suk : So who are the temporary members?

Jong Kook :Wait,I have just received it!*checks his text message* Oh,they're Kwon Ji Yong a.k.a G-Dragon,Sandara Park a.k.a Dara,Kim Ryeowook a.k.a Ryeowook from SM Town High School in Seoul,Kwon So Hyun a.k.a So Hyun and Kim Hyuna a.k.a Hyuna from Cube United High.

All :What???Cube United High???

Jong Kook :Calm down,guys!They're just some of Eun Hye's frenemies so just stay calm down.And beside,we can be friends with them,right?

Jae Suk :Well,I don't know how to say this but Jong Kook's right.As I know that we never have been bonding some friendship with them...

HaHa :About that,I agree.Actually Charine is one of Cube United Junior High's student.

Kwang Soo :Jjinja?

Charine :Ne,Kwang Soo oppa.

Kwang Soo :I see...(Great,I have met my sunbae over here!Although she's younger than me,hehehehehe...)

Gary :Kyle-ah,what are you smiling about?

Kwang Soo :Ani,hyung.

Joong Ki :You sure about it???

Kwang Soo :Ne,aigoo guys!Stop asking about my condition!

Joong Ki :Alright,alright!Hahahahahahaha...

Jong Kook : (Kwang Soo-ah,actually you're so happy that you soon will leave Gary,aren't you?What about us???)

Suk Jin :Yah,Muscular Kim! *pats his back*

Jong Kook :Wha?Oh,Suk Jin hyung.

Suk Jin :Yah,Jong Kook-ah.What's wrong with you?

Jong Kook :Nothing,hyung...

Suk Jin :You sure?It seems that you have something on your mind...

Jong Kook :Ani,hyung...I'm just daydreaming.

Suk Jin :Aigoo,Jong Kook-ah.If you daydreamed,some evil souls will take your power up.

(What???Jong Kook's power???Who's Suk Jin really is???)

Jong Kook :Ah,okay hyung!I won't daydream again...

Jae Suk :By the way,Jong Kook-ah.You said G-Dragon will join us next filming?

Jong Kook :Ne,hyung.Wae?

Jae Suk :He's my nephew.

Suk Jin :Jjinja?Wow,you must be very lucky to work with your nephew.

Jae Suk :Yeah,I know... *grins*

HaHa's uncle :Hyori-ah,can you show them the interesting places at Siantar while I and your eomma are cooking some dinner?

Charine : Sure,appa!Khajjang,guys!I'll show you the interesting places!

They now are at Joong Ki's car except Jong Kook,HaHa,Kwang Soo and Joong Ki.They are in Kwang Soo's car.Joong Ki wanted to investigate Kwang Soo what he wanted to say yesterday.

HaHa :Eh,Joong Ki-ah?Why do you join our car?

Joong Ki :My car is packed with sardines.

Kwang Soo :Excuse me?

Joong Ki :Aigoo,Kwang Soo-ah.My car is so packed until I can't get in anymore...

Kwang Soo : Okay okay,I believe in you!

Joong Ki :Hahahahaha,by the way what did you want to say yesterday?

Kwang Soo :I...I...

HaHa :Kwang Soo-ah...You needed to tell him,he's your brother right?

Jong Kook :What does he wanted to say,nae dongsaeng?

HaHa :You soon will know it,nae hyung...

Joong Ki :Come on,just tell us...

Kwang Soo suddenly cries out loud and Joong Ki hugs his tall brother.

Joong Ki :That's okay,Kwang Soo-ah...Just let it out...

Kwang Soo : (still in tears)Joong Ki-ah,Jong Kook hyung...Mianhe...

Jong Kook : (Gosh,my nightmare has been coming true...Kwang Soo-ah...)Mianhe for what???

Kwang Soo :I...I...

Joong Ki :Kwang Soo-ah...

Kwang Soo :I...I had betrayed all of you!!! *cries out loud*

Joong Ki :Betrayed us???What's happening,tell me???Kwang Soo-ah!

HaHa :Joong Ki-ah,nae hyung.Be strong,okay?

Jong Kook :Waeyoo???KWANG SOO-AH!!!

HaHa :Hyung!Calm down a bit!Let him explain!

Kwang Soo :Because I...I HAD RESIGNED FROM RUNNING MAN AND COOL BLUE!!!BESIDE OF THOSE,I HAD REGISTERED TO CUBE UNITED HIGH!!!MIANHE JONG KOOK HYUNG AND JOONG KI-AH!!!I DIDN'T MEAN TO BETRAY ON YOU GUYS!!!I DID THIS BECAUSE OF GARY HYUNG!!!I'M SO SICK WITH HIS TWO-FACED ATTITUDE!!!WHY SHOULD HE LIED TO ME WHEN THE FIRST DAY WE MET EACH OTHER AND THE FIRST DAY WE DEBUTED TOGETHER???IF HE REALLY WANTED MY 'DANCING MACHINE' TITLE SO MUCH,I CAN GIVE HIM AWAY MY POSITION!!!IT'S OKAY IF YOU HATE ME NOW,I'M TOTALLY DESERVED IT!!! *cries out loud*

Joong Ki is so shocked with Kwang Soo's statement,he can't believe his best friend soon will leave them forever.Jong Kook suddenly cries too.HaHa comforts Jong Kook by patting his shoulder.

HaHa :Hyung,gwenchana...I'm truly sorry...

Jong Kook : (still in tears)Sorry for what,Dong Hoon-ah?

HaHa :Actually I had promised to himself not to tell you,mianhe...

Jong Kook :No,Dong Hoon-ah...I had known this soon will be coming true because I secretly listened to your conversation this morning...

Kwang Soo :Jjinja???

Jong Kook :Yeah,I know it's not your fault to leave all of us...It's KANG GARY'S FAULT!!! *clenches his fist*

HaHa :Hyung!!!Just calm down a bit,arraseo?We just simply pretend that nothing happened.

Joong Ki : Davin hyung is right,Jong Kook hyung.We should calm down a bit and pretend nothing's gonna happened...By the way,Kwang Soo-ah.Can you at least stay with us for a few days?

Kwang Soo :Now if you mention that,actually I know you guys will ask me this.I had planned to stay for a few days ahead until I decided myself when my replacement got in.

Jong Kook :You mean Seong Im?

Kwang Soo :No,you said there will be temporary members,right?

Jong Kook :Yeah,why?

Kwang Soo :I'll choose my replacement from the temporary members.Let me see your phone,hyung!

Jong Kook :There you go! *hands out his phone*

Kwang Soo :Hmm... *scrolls down the screen* Alright,I'll choose G Dragon from my class!

HaHa :Eh???G Dragon?He's your classmate?

Kwang Soo :Yes!

Joong Ki :You sure you gonna choose G Dragon?

Kwang Soo :No doubt for it!Thanks for the phone,hyung!

Jong Kook :Ne.But do remember us when you're at Cube United High,arraseo? *tears started to fall*

Kwang Soo :Hyung... *tears started to fall* I promise,hyung...I won't forget you guys...

Joong Ki hugs Kwang Soo tightly and cries softly.Jong Kook,who sits in front seat,unbuckling his seatbelt and he moved to Kwang Soo and Joong Ki's seat and hugs them tightly.Soon HaHa joins them.They all are in one family,if one of them separated,they will feel lost.

Kwang Soo :Eugh,guys...I...can't breath...Guys!!!

Joong Ki,HaHa,Jong Kook : Oh,mianhe Kwang Soo-ah...

They laughed out loud,Kwang Soo never feel this peaceful in his heart,although he still sad,thinking about his brothers' reaction,but he still believed that they love him no matter what he does.

Kwang Soo : Guys,I have one condition for you.

Joong Ki,Jong Kook,HaHa :What's that?

Kwang Soo : Please don't tell Jae Suk hyung,Gary hyung,Suk Jin hyung,Lizzy and the rest of Running Man High School students about my resignment.I don't want people think me as the betrayal on the both side...Just said that I have moved to another school.Like King Kong Kingdom High School or something like that.

Jong Kook :Alright,we won't say the truth to them.

Kwang Soo :Thanks,Jong Kook hyung! *hugs him*

Kwang Soo's driver : Den Kyle,kita udah sampe! (Mr Kyle,we have arrived!)

Kwang Soo : Oh,makasih banget,Mang Ujo! (Oh,thank you very much,Mang Ujo!)Khajjang guys!

Joong Ki,HaHa,Jong Kook :Makasih,Mang Ujo!(Thank you,Mang Ujo!)

Kwang Soo's driver :Ne.

(On the way to the famous Chinese restaurant...)

Jong Kook : Does Mang Ujo speaks Korean too?

Kwang Soo : Sometimes,but mostly we speak Indonesian to him,since he's still learning it.

HaHa :Ah,I see...

Joong Ki :We should wait here...

(Meanwhile at Joong Ki's car...)

Gary :Ji Hyo-ah...

Ji Hyo :Ne,oppa?

Gary : Do you want have a loveline with me??? *holds her hand*

Ji Hyo :Ehm,I...I...I don't know,oppa...

Gary :It's okay...I'm just asking though...

Ji Hyo : *mong*

Gary :Ji Hyo-ah... *waves his hand*

Ji Hyo :Woah!Oh,Gary oppa!

Gary :Hahahahahaha,you're so cute when you're mong... *pinches her cheek*

Ji Hyo : *blushes* Aigoo,oppa!Stop it...Hahahahahahaha...

They laughed out loud and Ji Hyo feels Gary is the funniest man ever.She started to fall in love with Gary at the first sight.

Ji Hyo : (Is this fate?I suddenly feel that me and Gary oppa are connected to each other...although he isn't handsome enough,but he is so funny.Wish he's my boyfriend...)

Gary : (Gosh,she's so damn cute!Her face is very pretty.And her body line is so great!I wish she's with me,so I can play around with her...Hehehehehehehe...) *evil smile*

Suk Jin : (Why does Gary smile like that?Does he have something in his mind right now???Please...Don't have something bad...Chaebal...)

Jae Suk :Hyung,what's wrong?

Suk Jin points his finger to Gary,Jae Suk turns around to his finger's direction.Jae Suk realized that Gary must has something on his mind about Ji Hyo.But this time,Gary's smile isn't like usual.Jae Suk texts Suk Jin.

To :Nae Wangko hyung (12.01 P.M) Hyung,are you thinking about what I'm thinking? To :Nae National MC nam-dongsaeng (12.02 P.M) About what?:> To :Nae Wangko hyung (12.03 P.M) Aigoo,about Kang Gary...Aish... -_-" To :Nae National MC nam-dongsaeng (12.04 P.M) Of course I know about it... =)) Yeah,it's kinda weird to Gary... To :Nae Wangko hyung (12.05 P.M) Hopefully Gary doesn't have bad intention to Ji Hyo... To :Nae National MC nam-dongsaeng (12.06 P.M) Hope so... Author's note :Andwae...Uri Kirin oppa has resigned from Running Man and Cool Blue...Andwae... (Yah!It's your story,why should you shout 'Andwae...' ???)Hahahahahaha,I'm just messing around...Anyway,I guess most of you has checked on my best friend's (Rich037) latest chapter in Bad Man,right?Yes,that's true that me and him decided to work together.Be patient guys,cause as soon as he finishes his second fanfiction,he will write it up.Thank you and please support him!^^