Love Me Wherever You Are(6)

Me And You Against The World

(Warning!!!This has a little ual content!Please read with consideration!Thank you. )

*Part 6*

Caroline :Jjinjaneyo,Jong Kook oppa!Ppaliwa!!!

Jong Kook :Arraseo,we'll be there! Be careful at there!

Caroline :Ne,Jong Kook oppa! *ends call*

Suk Jin :What happened,Jong Kook-ah?

Jong Kook :Hyung!We have to go right now!!!Something happened to Seong Im!!!

Suk Jin : Oh,gosh...I'll call Hyuna and Hyun Seung to come here,you go first!!!

Suk Jin then uses telephatic communication to call Hyuna and Hyun Seung and come with him,catching up with Jong Kook.

Suk Jin :Hyuna-ya,Hyun Seung-ah!Eodiseyo???

Hyuna :We're at the swimming pool,wae Suk Jin seosangnim???

Suk Jin :You have to come with me,like RIGHT NOW!!!

Hyun Seung :Waeyoo,seosangnim???

Suk Jin :Long story,but you all have to come here quickly!!!

Hyuna,Hyun Seung :Arraseo,seosangnim!

Hyuna :Ready,chagiya?

Hyun Seung :Ne,HyunBak!

Hyuna,Hyun Seung : Space Travel!!! *disappears and they're now at Suk Jin’s wait area at the hotel*

Suk Jin :Thank God,you guys have arrived!Now,we have to catch up with Jong Kook!Eobseo!

They catch up with Jong Kook and Suk Jin didn't forget to tell Troublemaker couple about what happened...

Hyuna : Omo,jjinja Jong Kook oppa?Ji Hyo is kidnapped???

Jong Kook :Ne,that's what I know from Caroline,part of our second generation.

Hyun Seung : Gosh,I bet this person who kidnapped Ji Hyo-ssi is not a normal person...

Suk Jin : Do you think that this person is a wizard or something???

Jong Kook :Yeah,I think so too...All these accident can't be explained logically,right???So that means it's magic work!But who did that???

Hyun Seung : Did some of your friends know about your power???

Suk Jin : Only HaHa and Kwang Soo know about this,since they're also wizards...

Hyuna :They are???

Jong Kook :Yup,but they're still in intermediate level,so they can't do anything that master level can do...

Suk Jin :Even though you guys are in my level,but according to magic levels in our academy,I'm in jet star master level,so that means I'm above you guys...

Jong Kook :Hmm,I bet this person is in our level or your level,hyung!

Hyuna :Yeah,of course!But we needed to find this Caroline girl!Gaja!!!

They run as fast as they can to find Caroline,as soon as they find Caroline,Caroline hugs and cries in Jong Kook's hand...

Caroline :Huwaaaa,Jong Kook oppa!!! *cries loudly* Seong Im-ah,Seong Im-ah...

Jong Kook : Gwenchana,Eun Ji-ah...Everything will be okay... *pats Caroline's back*

Suk Jin :Tell me,Eun Ji-ah...What happened?

Caroline : *stills sobbing* When we finished shooting the MV,we're planning to have fun at the swimming pool,and then Seong Im said that she wanted to go back to her room to have touch up,then after 15 minutes,I went back to her room to call her back with us,and next thing I knew,she was gone and I saw this note... *gives them a note*

They read the note Caroline gave to them,and suddenly Jong Kook walks away...What's the note said?

            Whoever sees this note,I have Song Ji Hyo with me...Please don't call anyone or you'll be dead by my curse!!!

Suk Jin :Yah!!!Jong Kook-ah!!!Wait up!!!Gaja,guys!!!

They all run behind to follow Jong Kook,and they find that Jong Kook is at Jessica and Yuri's room...

Jong Kook :Yuri-ah,mind if I steal your sister for a while???

Yuri :Alright,go ahead,Jong Kook oppa!Take your time!

(Jong Kook and Jessica go out from Jessica's room)

Jessica :Wae,Jong Kook oppa?

Jong Kook : Su Yeon-ah...I'm just wanna say that you have to be careful with your choice,arraseo?

Jessica :Huh?

Jong Kook :Just wanna say so...By the way,catch you later...

Jessica : (What does Jong Kook oppa mean???Be careful with my choice???)

After Jong Kook leaves the wondered Jessica,a note flies to his feet...

Jong Kook :A note again??? *reads the note*

     Don't you dare to tell Jessica about this!Once you told her,I'll make Song Ji Hyo,the girl you loved,will be under my spell,Kim Jong Kook-ssi!!! -Y-

Jong Kook : "Y" ???Who's this person???

Suk Jin : (Huh?What is Jong Kook doing???) Jong Kook-ah!

Jong Kook : Oh,hyung!

Suk Jin :What are you doing?Oh,what's that?

Jong Kook :You mean this???Emm,it's nothing... *sees Suk Jin snatches the note from his hand* Yah,hyung!Give me back! *grabs Suk Jin’s hand but fails*

Suk Jin :Come on,Jong Kook-ah!Let me see! *puts his hand up*

Jong Kook :Alright,alright...You can read it.

Suk Jin : *reads the note* Jong Kook-ah. Do you love Ji Hyo?

Jong Kook :Aniyo,hyung!We had just met a few days ago,how could I love her?And beside she recently had her broke up,I don't want to burden her...And also,she has been falling in love with Gary...

Suk Jin :MWORAGOH???FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM???

Hyuna :Waeyoo,seosangnim,Jong Kook oppa?

Suk Jin : Omo,this is the bad news...

Hyun Seung :What bad news?

Suk Jin :This will be another disaster for Seong Im...

Hyuna :What's wrong with this Gary,Jong Kook oppa,Suk Jin seosangnim?

Jong Kook :He's the real playboy in our school...And the worst,he had with Ailee and Jessica...

Hyun Seung :Ailee,as the only Amy Lee???

Suk Jin :How do you know her???

Hyun Seung : She's my cousin,oh God...She's surely be shocked...

Jong Kook :I know,Hyun Seung-ah...But you said she's your cousin,do you really close to her???

Hyun Seung :Yeah,from my gomo's side. Anyway,what's wrong with this Gary???Looks like he's kinda a bad boy...

Jong Kook :He is the bad boy...

Suk Jin :But hey!Ailee's my niece,so that means you're my nephew???

Hyun Seung :What???So that means I have to call you samchon???

Suk Jin :Yes,but let's go to Caroline's room...She might be waiting for us...

They go to Caroline's room and Caroline lets them in...After the wizards and witch cast a spell to the entire room,Suk Jin asked Caroline if she can let them to use her laptop...

Suk Jin :Eun Ji-ah,may we use your laptop?

Caroline :Anything you can borrow with me! Go ahead! But,I'll be out of your hair...

Hyuna :No,no!You have to come with us,since you have been helping us!It's okay...

Caroline :Are you sure,Hyuna-ssi?I don't want to make hard with you...

Hyuna :Just call me Hyuna,and don't make low of yourself,you have been helping us...Please???

Caroline : Okay,then...But let me open my laptop first! *types her laptop's password* Huh?I thought I have saved all the filming videos at the folder,but there's a video on the desktop! *points on the video icon*

Suk Jin :Maybe you forgot to save it,Caroline-ah!

Caroline :No,I swear I have saved all videos,Suk Jin oppa!

Suk Jin :Hmm,now that's weird...

Hyun Seung :Caroline-ssi,do your best friends know about the password?

Caroline :Nah,they don't know about it,even if they know,I will change it immediately,emm ireum mwoyeyo?

Hyun Seung :Jang Hyun Seung imnida!

Caroline : Oh,je ireum Kang Eun Ji imnida!Anyway,should I save,or delete it???

Jong Kook :I don't think we should delete the video,since we don't know  what's inside! *clicks on the video icon*

After Jong Kook clicks the video icon,the video shows Ji Hyo screaming for help,and a mysterious man threatened her...

Ji Hyo(in the video) : HELP ME!!!Please...Don't do this to me... *cries*

??? (In the video) : SHUT UP YOUR PETTY MOUTH!!!OR I'LL YOU UP!!!You y girl...MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ji Hyo (in the video) : Please...Don't do this to me... *cries*

??? (in the video) : Oh,wouldn't I,hmm??? *touches Ji Hyo's s* You have such big ***** ,I love it!!! * Ji Hyo's s*

Ji Hyo (in the video) : *realizing have been closed by using the mysterious man and being humiliated * Hmmph,hmmph,hmmph!

??? (in the video) : Come on,baby!You like it,don't you???Come on,moan as much as you want...

Caroline,who is watching the video with Jong Kook,Hyuna,Hyun Seung,and Suk Jin,suddenly cries out loud. She ran away from her seat,and cries out loud at her room balcony...She couldn't believe that her new best friend would be in every girl's bad dream,being by a stranger,especially in the video,Ji Hyo didn't know who her...Meanwhile,Jong Kook was so furious and gloomy with what he saw,he ran out to the hill,and he screamed out loud...

Jong Kook : ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHH!!! *hits the land,and then pulls out some grasses on his grips* Seong Im-ah...Mianhamnida,I wasn't at there to protect you...I was a bad guy...I couldn't be your best friend who always be there for you...Seong Im-ah... *cries loudly*

Hyuna was comforting Caroline,who was shocked from what she saw just now...

Hyuna : Shh,shh...It's okay,Caroline-ah...It's okay... *rubs Caroline's back*

Caroline :How can it be okay,Hyuna-ya???She was out there being by a stranger...How can I calm down??? *stills sobbing*

Hyuna :I think this is the time we should do our work,Hyun Seung oppa,Suk Jin seosangnim!

Hyun Seung :Yeah,Hyuna-ya...But we have to protect Caroline too,chagiya...

Caroline : Chagiya???Oh,so you're the Troublemaker couple,if I'm not mistaken...

Hyuna :Well...Yeah,you got it right,Caroline-ah...Now look at you...You're so cute when you're smiling... *smiles*

Caroline :Ahahahaha,it's nothing...Wait...There's a note over here... *hands out the note to Hyuna*

Hyuna :Hmm...Suk Jin seosangnim,Hyun Seung oppa!Come here!

Suk Jin :What do you find out,Hyuna-ya? *takes the note from Hyuna's hand*

They read together the note and analyzing it...

            So you have watched the video,hmm???Now please don't tell anybody else that I'm having super fun time with Song Ji Hyo!And if you wanted to save her,the room I kidnapped her is at Wesley's room!But there's a price!Just follow my orders and don't tell anybody else about it! -Y-

Hyun Seung :Hmm,this is so damn weird...

Caroline :Yeah,Hyun Seung-ssi!The room where Ji Hyo is kidnapped ,is just a few blocks away from here...But let's get her!I don't want something happened to her...

Suk Jin :But I'll get Jong Kook,you guys go first!

Caroline :Arraseo,Suk Jin seosangnim!Eobseo,yeorobeun!

Hyuna,Hyun Seung,and Caroline run to Wesley's room,but they can't open since it's locked!Then Hyuna drags Hyun Seung to do something...

Hyun Seung :Emm,Caroline-ssi!We'll be right back!Don't go anywhere!

Caroline :Ne,algeuseumnida Hyun Seung-ssi!

After Hyuna drags Hyun Seung a few meters away from Caroline,she whispers something to his ear.

Hyuna : *whispers* Chagiya,how about if we open Wesley's door using magic spell?

Hyun Seung : *whispers* But wouldn't it be too obvious???

Hyuna : But it's the only way,Hyunie oppa!

Hyun Seung : Alright,alright...Let's do this!

Hyuna,Hyun Seung : *whisper mode* Golden Locky! *cast on the door*

Caroline :Hey,it's unlocked already! *opens the door* Yeorobeun,khajja!

They get inside to Wesley's room and they see Ji Hyo sitting on a couch and does nothing like she isn't kidnapped by someone...

Hyuna :Hey,are you okay???

Ji Hyo :Who are you???

Hyuna : Oh,sorry!I'm Kim Hyuna and this is my boyfriend,Jang Hyun Seung!

Hyun Seung :Hello,how do you do???

Ji Hyo :How do you do too?

Caroline : Seong Im-ah,gwenchana?

Ji Hyo :What do you mean,Eun Ji-ah?

Caroline : (What???She doesn't know what happened to her just now???) Nah,just ignore my nonsense talking,hehehe...

Hyuna :Anyway,I am one of the temporary members,so it's nice to know you,Seong Im-ssi!

Ji Hyo :Ah,just call me Ji Hyo,Hyuna-ssi!

Hyuna :Ah,algeuseumnida!

Caroline : Oh,by the way I'm so worried about you!

Ji Hyo :Hehehe,mianhe Eun Ji-ah...

Hyuna,Hyun Seung and Caroline can feel something fishy on Ji Hyo,usually when a person had been kidnapped,he or she will be still crying or still shocked,but it's another case on Ji Hyo. She seems like she hadn't been kidnapped...

Hyuna : So,aren't you supposed to do some filming today???

Ji Hyo :How do you know that???

Hyun Seung :We watched you guys the whole time,so that's why we know that!

Ji Hyo :Hmm,algeuseumnida!

Caroline :Hey,do you guys wanted to know our filming today???

Hyuna :Yeah,that would be great,since I'm going to be temporary members anyway...

Caroline : So,what are we waiting for?Let's go!

They go out from Wesley's room and they meet with Suk Jin and Jong Kook. Suk Jin asked Ji Hyo if she was okay,but Ji Hyo answered it with annoyed tone.

Ji Hyo :Aish,Suk Jin oppa!I am okay!Damn,why does everyone think that I'm not okay???Dang!!! *storms off*

Caroline :Hmm,you know what,yeorobeun?

Jong Kook,Suk Jin,Hyuna,Hyun Seung :What is it,Caroline-ah?

Caroline : *whispers* Don't get me wrong,but I think Ji Hyo is being hypnotized...

Jong Kook :How did you know that???

Caroline :Usually,when people are being hypnotized,their eyes shine are gone,and beside,their eye contacts are also empty. And from the behavior,they usually will deny every single word we said,like just now...

Hyuna :And then???

Caroline :And they will act some kind of stupid person...

Suk Jin :That makes sense...

Hyun Seung :Really,samchon??

Suk Jin :Ye,Hyun Seung-ah. Where did you learn that,Eun Ji-ah?

Caroline :Well,I learnt it from my eomma,she's a psychology doctor.

Suk Jin :Ah,I see...But,we have to search for proofs to prove Ji Hyo is being hypnotized...

Jong Kook :But how???

Hyuna :Caroline-ah,can you trace flashback right before Ji Hyo's kidnapped???

Caroline :I'll see what I can do... *closes her eyes and uses her hand to trace flashback * Oh my goodness...

Jong Kook :What happened???

Caroline :I know who's the kidnapper!!!

Hyuna :Nugu,nugu???

(Skip,will be revealed in a few episodes later)

Suk Jin : Oh my,this has been way too far!!!

Hyun Seung :We must catch this guy!!!

Jong Kook : Don't,Hyun Seung-ah!Even though we knew who's the kidnapper,but he won't admit that!So we needed to act smart on this one!

Caroline :I hate to admit it,but Jong Kook oppa is right,yeorobeun.

Hyuna :Hmm,you got a point there,Jong Kook oppa!

Suk Jin : *looks at his Samsung Gear Fit watch* Yeorobeun,it's three o'clock already!We have to go back to the swimming pool!By the way,have you changed your clothes,Eun Ji-ah?

Caroline :Yeah,I have changed them when you guys are catching up with Jong Kook oppa just now...

Jong Kook :Now that's why you looked different...Great taste!

Caroline :Thank you,Jong Kook oppa!Hmm,you guys should go change your clothes,Hyuna-ya,Hyun Seung-ssi!

Hyun Seung :Just call me Hyun Seung oppa,since we have known each other.

Caroline :Alright,if you insist,Hyun Seung oppa!Catch you guys later!

Hyuna :Ne,Caroline-ah!Be careful,yeorobeun!

Jong Kook,Suk Jin,Caroline :Ne!

After they separated each other,Jong Kook,Suk Jin and Caroline go to the swimming pool. They asked the hotel staffs where the flying chairs are located.

Suk Jin : Permisi,bang! (Excuse me,sir)

Hotel staff :Ya,ada yang bisa saya bantu? (Yes,how can I help you?)

Jong Kook : Gini,bang!Kita mau nanya,kursi terbangnya di kolam renang mana ya??? (Like this,sir!We wanted to ask,which swimming pool that have flying chairs???)

Hotel staff : Oh,itu mah di kolam renang yang di sana,kalian tinggal belok kanan dari sini,udah ketemu tuh! (Oh,those are at that swimming pool,you guys just turn right from and that's it!)

Caroline : Oh,kalau gitu makasih banyak ya,bang! (Oh,thank you very much,sir!)

Hotel staff :Ngomong ngomong,kalian tuh dari mana atuh?( By the way,where are you come from?)

Suk Jin : Kami berdua dari Korea Selatan,kalau adik kami ini dari Taiwan,tapi dia pindah ke sini sejak masih bayi. (Both of us are from South Korea,while our little sister is from Taiwan,but she moved here since she was a baby. )

Hotel staff :Jadi kalian kok bisa bahasa Indonesia,malah lebih jago dari kami? (So how can you guys speak Indonesian,even better than us?)

Jong Kook :Jauh sebelum kita pindah ke sini,kami belajar bahasa Indonesia dari fans kami,lalu kami ambil kursus bahasa Indonesia di kampung halaman kami. (Back before we moved here,we have learned Indonesian from our fans,and then we took Indonesian tuition at our hometown. )

Hotel staff :Kalau kamu,adek manis? (How about you,lovely sister? )

Caroline : Kalau saya mah udah dari bayi,bang!Oh iya,jangan panggil saya adek manis,saya sudah besar ! (If me,I can since I was a baby!By the way,don't call me lovely sister,I have grown up!)

Hotel staff : Oh maaf,soalnya saya pikir adek sekitar umur 9 tahun gitu... (Oh,sorry!I thought you are around 9 years old...)

Caroline :무엇 ??? 나는 그 짧은나요 ??? (Read :Mwot???Naneun geu jjalbeun nayo??? . Translation :What???Am I that short???)

Hotel staff :Maaf,adek ngomong apaan??? (Pardon,what are you saying???)

Jong Kook :Maksudnya apa dia sependek itu??? (What she means is does she that short???)

Hotel staff :Wualah,bukan!Yang saya maksud itu wajah adek ini... (Oh no!What I mean is her face...)

Caroline :Ya e lah...Bilang dong dari tadi!Kan saya gak perlu sampai sewot! (Ya e lah...You should have said that!I won't be so mad like just now! )

Hotel staff :Maaf,maaf! Wah,saya harus pulang sekarang,shift saya sudah berakhir! (Sorry,sorry! Wah,I have to go home now,my shift has been over! )

Suk Jin : Oh,silakan!Terima kasih ya! (Oh,go ahead! Thank you! )

Hotel staff :Ya,sama sama! (Yeah,welcome!)

Jong Kook :Anyway,we have to go to the swimming pool!Let's go!

Caroline : Guys,should I go change to high heels???

Suk Jin :Aigoo,Eun Ji-ah!You are tall enough!Don't wear any high heels,or you will be taller than us,hahahahaha...

Caroline :Ahahahaha,yeah you're right,Suk Jin oppa!

They go to the swimming pool which has flying chairs,and they wait for the rest of them. 7 minutes later,the temporary production teams have arrived. Jong Kook,Suk Jin and Caroline help them to prepare. After the properties have been all set,Jong Kook called Hyuna and Hyun Seung to come .

Hyuna : Okay,so where are you guys???

Jong Kook :Just turn right once you have arrived the main swimming pool,I'll introduce you to my friends here.

Hyun Seung:Alright,we'll be there!Annyeong,Jong Kook hyung!

Jong Kook :Ne,annyeong! *ends call*

5 minutes later,Hyuna and Hyun Seung have arrived the filming location. Jong Kook introduces them to his team.

Hyuna :Hi,my name is Kim Hyuna .

Hyun Seung :Annyeong Hasseo,je ireum Jang Hyun Seung imnida!

Dong Wook :Hi,I'm Lee Dong Wook!

Seung Hoo :Hello,my name is Yoo Seung Hoo !

Soo Hyun :Annyeong,Kim Soo Hyun imnida!

Jessica :Hey,how's 4minute,Hyuna-ya?

Hyuna : Good,Su Yeon-ah! Yours?

Jessica : Same here!

Yuri :Hey,Hyuna-ya!

Hyuna :Wah,Summer Princess!You look gorgeous!How's Minho???

Yuri :Ah,he's my past now...Now I have a new crush!

Hyun Seung :Jjinja?Who's that lucky boy? *smirks*

Yuri :Aish,it's a secret,Hyun Seung oppa! Ah,Kwang Soo oppa! *hugs him*

Kwang Soo : *blushes* Yuri-ah...

All : *cough* *cough*

Kwang Soo :Eyy,yeorobeun!!! *blushes*

Yuri :Aih! *blushes*

Hyuna : So this is the lucky guy,hmm?

Kwang Soo :Eyy,Hyuna noona!Annyeong!

Hyun Seung : *hits Kwang Soo's head playfully * You're such a lucky guy! Hahahahahaha...

Kwang Soo :Aih,Hyun Seung hyung!

After all of them have arrived,Jong Kook tells Hyuna and Hyun Seung to watch them and keep their eyes open.

Seung Hoo : So,in 5,4,3,2,1,action!!! *gestures Dong Wook,Jessica,Yuri,and Soo Hyun to turn on their camera*

Jae Suk :Yah...So you guys have done the MV mission,right???

Asian's Super Friends,Ji Hyo :Ye,PD Grasshopper!

Jong Kook :Now,for the third mission-

Roderick :Wait?Third mission?Aren't it supposed to be the second mission???

HaHa :Yeah,you're right,Roderick-ssi!But,you have done that during our break!We secretly recorded it!

Kwang Soo :It proves that you all are so creative!

Wesley :Wow,we're flattered,PD Kirin!

Suk Jin :Hahahaha,you can send your ideas to us,might we can work together,Wesley-ssi!

Wesley :Why,gamsahamnida PD WangKo!

Gary :Alright,for the third mission,we'll have "Rock,Paper,Scissors,Water Jump!" (Huh...What an boring job...I wish I can destroy this tacky variety show...)

Hyuna : (What???So Kang Gary wanted to destroy this variety show???He's such a son of a ***** !)

Suk Jin : (Calm down,Hyuna-ya!You can't just simply angry with him!Just act normally,and you'll be fine!)

Hyun Seung : (Ye,Hyuna-ya!Samchon is right!Just act normally,since we haven't been introduced and don't bribe in,okay baby?)

Hyuna : (Fine...I'll see what I can do...)

Joong Ki : Oh,who do we have here???

Lizzy :Hey,Hyuna eonnie!!!Annyeong!

Hyuna :Hello,Lizzy-ah!

Joong Ki : *gestures the temporary VJs to follow Troublemaker couple's entrace * Whoa,Hyun Seung hyung!Annyeong Hasseo!

Hyun Seung :Ne,annyeong Joong Ki-ah!  Hello,yeorobeun!

Caroline :Kyaaa!Troublemaker!!!I'm your biggest fan!!!You guys are so cute together... *fangirling*

Hyuna :Wah,gamsahamnida ,emm ireum mwoyeyo??

Caroline : Caroline imnida!

Hyun Seung :Thank you for being our biggest fan,Caroline-ssi! *bows*

Caroline :Ah,you don't have to do that,Hyun Seung oppa!Oh anyway,what are you guys doing at here?

Hyuna :We're at our vacation right now,right chagiya???

Joong Ki : Oh...So you guys are dating right now???

Hyun Seung :Ne,Joong Ki-ssi!How about yours?

Joong Ki :Na???Ani,I don't have yet!

Crystal :No,no!He's lying!He has Lizzy as his yeojachingu,Hyun Seung oppa!

Alvin :Ye,Hyun Seung hyung!You have to believe us!

Hyun Seung :Ahahahahaha,judging from Joong Ki's face,I believed he's lying though!

Gary :Alright,enough the pep talk,guys!Let Kwang Soo explain the mission! (Ugh!Why these people are so talkative???Can they stop now???)

Hyuna : (Ugh!!!One more time,I'll kick this !!!)

Jong Kook : (Ey,calm down,Hyuna-ya!Don't bribe in!) Kwang Soo-ah,why don't you explain to them???

Kwang Soo : Oh,right!Sorry,yeorobeun!Alright,as you can see,there are 8 flying chairs,2 on each side of the pool!

Asian's Super Friends,Ji Hyo :Whoa,daebak!

Kwang Soo :And each team should have their representative to play "Rock,Paper,Scissors!" in front of the team,without letting their team mates know . The winner is depending on which team doesn't fly away from the chair. Are you guys understand? *sees Caroline raising her hand* Yes,Caroline-ssi?

Caroline :Emm,can we play in secluded area?

Clarine :Yeah,I agree with her!

Lizzy : Okay,okay!Why?

Crystal : Because even though we have closed ourselves with towels over there,there will still have a little chance for our teams to see our game...

Joong Ki :Hmm,you got a point there...Arraseo,you can choose where you think the place is secluded,as long as the location is still around here...

HaHa :Alright!So...ARE YOU READY???

Asian's Super Friends,Ji Hyo :YES!!!

Suk Jin : Okay!Now please choose your representative to play the game!

(10 minutes later...)

Jong Kook :Now for Ji Hyo-ssi's team,who's going to be your representative?

Ji Hyo's team :Hana,dul,set!Roderick!

HaHa :Alright,for Alvin-ssi's team?

Alvin's team :Whitney!

Gary : Okay,the rest can go to the flying chairs!And the representatives can choose where you can play!

Roderick and Whitney choose to play at one of the tents,luckily all the tents have cameras attached,so they can still have their portion.

Jae Suk :Roderick-ssi,Whitney-ssi!Ready?

Roderick,Whitney :Yes!

Joong Ki :This mission will be played 12 times. So,si...Jak!

After being played 3 times,the scores temporarily are 1 point for Ji Hyo's team,and 2 points for Alvin's team. Roderick requested to have a time out and he wanted to have interchange player. And for Ji Hyo's team representative now is Wesley.

(5 games later...)

Whitney :Time out!Time out!

Alvin :Whoa,Wesley hyung isn't an easy rival...Brrr,I'm freezing here...

Jong Kook : (Freezing???How come???It's warm here...)

Hyun Seung : (I don't know,hyung...)

HaHa : (Hyung,let me try my new spell...Temperature Dance! ) *casts an light yellow dim light*

Kwang Soo : (How's that,hyung?)

HaHa : (Oh gosh...Alvin's right!It's so freezing cold...Brrr!)

Hyuna : (I wonder who made this...)

Suk Jin : (Let me warm the water,might just a little bit...Heat Wave!) *casts out orange dim light *

After 2 games(right now is 10 times),Wesley requested to have timeout,and the last representative of Ji Hyo's team is herself,while the last representative of Alvin's team is himself.

Lizzy :Whoa,the team leaders are the last representatives for their team!

Jae Suk :Yeah,this will be the epic battle between the two teams!Let's see how this game will be ended!

??? : (Alright,Ji Hyo-ah!Now I wanted you to win this game!Right now,Alvin is going to show "Paper",so you have to show "Scissors" !)

Kwang Soo : (Wait,is it just me or someone is wanted Seong Im noona to win???But I can't see who the person is...Jong Kook hyung!Do you know who's that guy???)

Jong Kook : (Nan molla,Kwang Soo-ah...Right now,I'm so suspicious on Gary's behavior these days...)

HaHa : (Yeah,Jong Kook hyung!Since the first horror special,I'm really suspicious on him...But anyway...Can Gary hyung hear us???)

Suk Jin : (Molla,Dong Hoon-ah...But let's discuss this tonight with Hyuna and Hyun Seung,arraseo?)

Hyuna : (Discuss what,Suk Jin seosangnim?)

Kwang Soo : (You soon will know that,Hyuna noona!Let's focus,guys!)

Meanwhile on the tent...

Ji Hyo :Alright,Alvin-ah!Let's end this game!!!

Alvin : Okay,who's afraid!Kawi!

Ji Hyo : Bawi!

Alvin,Ji Hyo :Kawi-Bawi-Bo! *Alvin shows "Paper" , Ji Hyo shows "Scissors" *

Ji Hyo :Yes,I have won!!!

Alvin :Arghh!!! *playfully punches the table*

Crystal :They win again??? Kyaaaaa... *flies up by the flying chair*

Wesley :Hahahahahahahaha...

Caroline :What so funny,Sung Jae-ah?

Wesley :Gyahahahaha,check out Crystal noona's style when she's up to the sky just now... *points at Crystal's picture posing kung fu style flying*

Caroline :Gyahahahaha,it's surely so funny!Jia Yin  姐(Jie)!Come here and check this out!

Crystal : *looks at the picture,and sees Wesley still laughing hard on the picture* Yah,Sung Jae-ah!!! *starts chasing Wesley*

Wesley :Kabur...(Run...)

All of them are laughing hard when looking at Crystal and Wesley's epic cat and mouse chasing scene, just like on some episodes, Jong Kook and Kwang Soo did the same thing...But for KookSoo brothers,they might won't be able to do again,as Kwang Soo will move to Cube United High after a few months later,when he's in second year of high school...

Jong Kook :Hahahahaha,okay okay!Stop it!Stop it!Hahahahaha...

HaHa :Alright,let's be serious...As you can see,the winner is totally obvious,it's Ji Hyo-ssi's team!!!

Ji Hyo's team :Woohoo!Fire,fire, fire up!!!

Kwang Soo :And cut! *gestures the temporary VJs to stop the camera* Alright,yeorobeun!You can have free time until 7 p.m,since we have to do something...But before 7 p.m,you have to get ready for final mission!Please wear formal outfits,okay?

Asian's Super Friends and Ji Hyo : Okay!

Kwang Soo : Come with me,guys! *gestures Jong Kook,HaHa,Hyuna,Hyun Seung,and Suk Jin to follow him*

HaHa :Where are we going?

Kwang Soo :Just come with me!

They go to Kwang Soo's room and as usual,they cast the entire room into soundproof room and stronger lock . And Kwang Soo gestures them to sit down.

Kwang Soo :Alright,here's my ideas!As we know,these MVs will be uploaded to YouTube,right?But I have a better idea,we're gonna invite Jason Derülo and some of their and our friends to vote these MVs,how about it???

HaHa :Wah,daebak!But how can we invite Jason Derülo and the supporters?

Hyuna :We can magically send some invitations to them,when they open them,they have been here!

Hyun Seung :Yes!That will do!But when they have done judging,giving votes,and knowing who the winner is gonna to be,after Asian's Super Friends and the rest of your variety show cast members have gone back,we cast Jason Derülo and the voters in a deep sleep and send them back to their house!

Suk Jin :Hmm,that's a great idea!How about it,Jong Kook-ah?

Jong Kook :I agreed with it too!We have to be fast!Come on!

They work together making magic invitations to Jason Derülo and the voters. After finishing up the invitations,they cast the magic invitations to the receivers. After that,they forbid goodbye to their own wizards and witch friends to get ready for the final judgements of MV mission. 2 hours later,Jason Derülo and the voters arrived in magical way. Of course,they don't suspect anything weird,since the invitations have opened,they were on dream mode. Meanwhile,Asian's Super Friends and Running Man family have been getting ready for the final judgements of MV mission. All of them are so gorgeous in dresses and suits. Especially Ji Hyo,Caroline,Katherine,Jong Kook,Kwang Soo and HaHa. Their unique fashion sense have made them to showstoppers.

Jong Kook : (Seong Im-ah...Neomu jjinja yeoppoda...You're like a princess...)

HaHa : (Hmm,I guess Jong Kook hyung is surely falling in love with Seong Im...Seriously,Jong Kook hyung?You're so obviously lying...) Whoa,Go Eun-ah!You look beautiful... *mesmerizing Byul's cuteness in royal blue stripes adorned white dress*

Byul :Ahahahaha,gomawo oppa!You are so handsome tonight...

HaHa :Just tonight???

Byul :Hahahaha,of course not...You always handsome everyday... *kisses HaHa's left cheek*

All :Cie...Hahahahahahaha...

HaHa : *blushes* Yah!

Ji Hyo sees Gary looks so handsome in tough-looking black leather jacket,white t-shirt and black jeans. When she sees he's with Jessica who's wearing a sky blue straples mini dress with sparkly silver high heels,Ji Hyo thought that Jessica looks like an ice princess who looks cold outside,but warmhearted inside,just like Princess Elsa from Frozen. In Ji Hyo's heart,she feels they're perfect with each other,but in another way,she wishes that she is the one who's with Gary...

Ji Hyo : (Oppa,don't you know that I'm falling in love with you right now???I wish it's me who is on your side right now...But I know I can't do that...You're with Jessica now...You're so perfect together...)

Kwang Soo : (Oh no...Seong Im noona is falling in love with Gary hyung!!!Oh man...This is totally bad news...Ah,Suk Jin hyung,eotokkhe???)

Suk Jin : (We have to make her wake up from someone's spell...But right now,we have to pretend that nothing happened,okay???)

Kwang Soo : (Okay,but right now I'm worried about Seong Im noona's behavior...)

Jong Kook : (I'll explain it later,but right now let's burn this stage!!)

Ji Hyo :Wow,Jong Kook oppa!You look so handsome! *mesmerizing mode on*

Jong Kook :Thanks,Seong Im-ah...You look so beautiful tonight... *blushes*

Hyuna : (Hehehehe,I can't help by their cuteness,you know...Ah...) *gushy mode on*

Kwang Soo : (Yeah,I know right,Hyuna noona?) *smiles and then chuckles*

Suk Jin : (Sorry to say this,but...You guys know what happened to Seong Im right now,right???)

Kwang Soo : (Yeah,huh...Love always gives people disadvantages,but behinds those,it gives the best happy ending...)

HaHa : (Hua...Kwang Soo-ah,I never thought you can be so...)

Kwang Soo : (So weird???)

HaHa : (Ani,ani!You can be so philosophical like that...How did you do that???)

Kwang Soo : (Thanks to Seong Im noona and Caroline noona...Without them,I might can't be wiser...)

HaHa : (Yeah...But let's go now,guys!) Sica-ah,Yuri-ah!

Jessica :Yeah,Dong Hoon oppa?

Yuri :What's up,Dong Hoon oppa?

HaHa :You guys will be judges for this MV mission!

Jessica :Who else are the judges???

HaHa : Jason Derülo,Lizzy,Suk Jin hyung,Gary hyung,my Byul,Hyuna and Hyun Seung.

Lizzy : Omo jjinja,Dong Hoon oppa???I'm going to be one of the judges tonight???

Joong Ki :Huaaa,daebak!Congrats,Soo Young-ah! *hugs her*

Caroline :Cie...Whoa! *being hugged by Wesley,and receives a kiss on her cheek* Yah,Sung Jae-ah!!! *playfully hits Wesley's chest*

Jong Kook : Oh,you guys have been dating,huh??? *smirks*

Wesley :Emm... *blushes*

Caroline :I think we can't hide this anymore,Sung Jae-ah...Yeah,Jong Kook oppa!We are couple now!

Jong Kook : Oh,jjinja???Since when???

Wesley : Since yesterday,Jong Kook hyung...But please keep this a secret,I'm afraid some of my fans won't like this news...

Jong Kook :Your secret is safe with me,don't worry about it...

Wesley :And please don't tell our best friends...

Jong Kook :Why???

Caroline :We're afraid that they don't like and don't bless our relationship...

Jong Kook : Don't worry about it... *pats Wesley's back* You can count on me...And anyway,a little bird told me that you liked Jason Derülo,don't you?

Caroline :Yeah,Jong Kook oppa!How do you know???

Jong Kook :Well,Crystal told me about your favorite singers,so I'm not only your favorite,huh? *smirks*

Caroline :Ahahahaha,yeah you're right,Jong Kook oppa!I have been fangirling on many girlbands and boybands ,also with some solo singers too!

Wesley :And you'll never guess how she is in fangirling mode...Once she is in that mode,she won't stop talking about anything she likes...

Caroline :Well,ehehehehehe...And I'm more into solo singers like Ailee,Eru,you and IU. Also with Taiwanese girlband like S.H.E ,Korean girlbands like Girls Generation,Miss A,4minute,and f(x),Korean boyband like Big Bang,Super Junior,TVXQ and Beast! And for American music,I like Jason Derülo,Far East Movement,Ariana Grande,and so many singers that I like!!!

Jong Kook :Wow,you must be a crazy music lover,huh??? *chuckles*

Wesley :And you'll never guess how many songs in her laptop,music player,and her phone!She has like almost 1000 songs each!

Jong Kook :Wow,that's a huge amount for someone who loves music so much!Even I myself am music lover too,but I never get until 600 songs in my phone! Oh yeah,but don't scream! *whispers* Jason Derülo is gonna be one of the judges tonight!

Caroline :He what???

Jong Kook :Yup,you hear it! *bends down and whispers to Caroline's ear* But not from me,okay??? *winks*

Caroline :Gyahahahaha,I know you're gonna say that,Jong Kook oppa!Oh,the show's going to start!We should go now!

Wesley :Yeah,let's go!Let's burn this stage!!!And let's see who's the winner!!!

Jong Kook : Oh yeah,I love your spirit!Good luck!

Wesley :Thank you,Jong Kook hyung!

Caroline :Haven't I mentioned how handsome you are??? *chuckles*

Wesley :Yeah,and you are so cute,no matter how much I see you... *kisses her forehead*

Caroline :Ah,Sung Jae-ah... *blushes* Saranghe! *kisses his right cheek*

The young couple hand in hand to the red carpet,and they wait their team mate to arrive...But Jong Kook told them to get in first,just like the real red carpet scene...

Jong Kook :Eun Ji-ah,Sung Jae-ah!You can get in first! *whispers to them* As this is the real red carpet for the show,and we have a bunch of reporters over there,so act and rock the red carpet! *pats Caroline's and Wesley's backs *

Caroline :What about you,Jong Kook oppa?Aren't you supposed to go there with style too???

Jong Kook :Nah,I have to go with our coworkers,now I'm a temporary PD,remember???

Caroline: Okay,then Jong Kook oppa!See you guys later!

Wesley : Bye,Jong Kook hyung! *looks Caroline lovingly* Ready,cute muse? *puts his left hand on his waist*

Caroline :Ne,dream star! *links her right arm on Wesley's left arm* Let's do this!

The young couple walk together on the red carpet,and a bunch of photographers take the young couple pictures,one of the reporters asked them questions,while the young couple wave to the bunch of reporters and photographers

Reporter 1 :Annyeong hasseo,Caroline-ssi,Wesley-ssi!

Wesley :Ne,annyeong hasseo!

Reporter 2 : So in this MV mission,what are your roles in your drama MV?

Caroline :Well,we can't give you guys spoiler here,so just watch the MV later,jwisonghaeyo! *bows*

Reporter 3 :Ah,gwenchana Caroline-ssi!So,are you guys a couple???

Wesley :Nope,sir!We're just siblings here...

Reporter 1 :Ah,algeuseumnida Wesley-ssi!I hope you guys will win!Good luck!

Caroline :Thank you,sir! *bows deeply*

After 30 minutes later,all of them,including the judges have been inside a big hall,Jae Suk,Jong Kook,Kwang Soo,and HaHa become MCs for the final judgements of MV mission.

Jae Suk :Annyeong Hasseo,yeorobeun! *waves to the audiences*

Audiences :ANNYEONG HASSEO!!!KYAAA,YOO JAE SUK!!!KIM JONG KOOK!!!HAHA!!!KYAAA,LEE KWANG SOO!!!

Jae Suk :Ahahahaha,gomapseumnida,yeorobeun!Anyway,I'm Yoo Jae Suk!

Jong Kook :Hi,I'm Kim Jong Kook!

HaHa :Hi,I'm HaHa!

Kwang Soo : Hello,I'm Lee Kwang Soo!Say Ho! *points his microphone to the audiences*

Audiences :HO!

Kwang Soo : Say Ho Ho! *points his microphone to the audiences*

Audiences :HO HO!!!

Kwang Soo : Gamsahamnida! *bows*

Jong Kook :Ah,looks like uri Kirin has lots of fans here,right guys???

HaHa :Yeah,uri hyung!Yah,Kwang Soo-ah!I'm so jealous of you! *playfully hits Kwang Soo's head*

Kwang Soo :Ah,Dong Hoon hyung,cut it out,chaebal... *makes his face pitifully*

Jae Suk : Okay,okay...Enough,you two!Oh,look who're there!

Jong Kook :Wah,there are lots of judges tonight!You know what this means...

HaHa :Yes,uri hyung! This is the final judgements of...

Kwang Soo :MV MISSION!!!

(Audiences cheer out loud)

HaHa :Hahahahaha,okay okay!Now we're going to introduce the judges for tonight!First,we have Jessica Jung and Kwon Yuri from Girls Generation!!!

Jessica,Yuri :Annyeong Hasseo,yeorobeun!!! *bows down to the audiences*

(Audiences cheer out loud)

Kwang Soo :Next,we have our international celebrity who we already known,it's JASON DERÜLO!!! *claps his hands*

Jason Derülo :Annyeong hasseo,je ireum Jason Derülo imnida! *bows down to the audiences*

Fans 1 :Kyaaaa...Jason,I love you!!!

Fans 2 :Jason Derülo!!!

Fans 3 :Jason!!!

Jong Kook :Ahahahaha,looks like our audiences have been big fans of yours,Jason-ssi!

Jason Derülo :Yeah,Jong Kook-ssi!It has been a long time since I visited Indonesia 6 years ago...Well,please continue!

HaHa :Alright,thank you Jason-ssi!Next,we have...Oh,baby...Ehem!It's my lovely girlfriend,Kim Go Eun a.k.a Byul!!!

Byul :Ahahahaha,Dong Hoon oppa!Annyeong Hasseo,yeorobeun!!! *bows down to the audiences*

(Audiences gush to HaByul couple cutely)

Jae Suk :Cie,Dong Hoon-ah...Oh,next we have our brothers over there,Suk Jin hyung and Gary!!! *claps his hands*

Suk Jin :Annyeong Hasseo! *bows down to the audiences*

Gary :Yo,what's up!

Jong Kook :Hahahaha,next we have our younger sister,Park Soo Young a.k.a Lizzy!!!

Lizzy :Annyeong hasseo! *bows down to the audiences*

Kwang Soo :Finally,we have our lovely couple here,it's TROUBLEMAKER!!!And they're Kim Hyuna and Jang Hyun Seung!!!

Hyuna,Hyun Seung :Annyeong Hasseo!!! *bows down to the audiences*

Jae Suk :Alright,looks like we have introduced the judges!But it's not over yet!We have 2 teams who have been competing with each other,and they have finished their drama MV based on their music choice,so please welcome the contestants!!! *claps his hands*

Ji Hyo,Caroline,Wesley,Anastasia,Roderick,Alvin,Katherine,Whitney,Crystal,Clarine :Annyeong Hasseo!!! *walk from backstage and bow to the audiences*

Jae Suk :Wuah,they are so pretty and handsome,aren't they?

Jong Kook :Well,yes they are!And there's a fun fact behind!

HaHa : Oh,jjinja Jong Kook hyung?What's that???

Kwang Soo :Yeah,what's that,hyung?

Jong Kook : Okay,okay!Calm down,you two!Actually they all are in 98 line,except for Crystal,since she's in 97 line,same age as Dong Hoon and Gary!

HaHa :Ah,no wonder all of them called Crystal eonnie or noona!Ah,arraseo!

Jae Suk :Wuah,what an interesting fun fact,Jong Kook-ah!

Jong Kook :But,there's another fun fact here!Among them,there's the youngest among them!But I won't tell all of you first!Let's introduce yourselves,please?

Crystal :Well,thank you Jong Kook oppa!Hello,I'm Crystal Huang!

Clarine :Hi,I'm Clarine Chen!

Wesley :Hello,I'm Wesley Lee!

Katherine :Heya,my name is Katherine Montez!

Whitney :Hey,I'm Whitney Maxwell!

Caroline :Hi,I'm Caroline Kang!

Roderick :Hello,I'm Roderick Kim!

Alvin :Hi,my name is Alvin Im!

Anastasia :Holla,I'm Anastasia Chen!

Ji Hyo :Hello,I'm Song Ji Hyo!

Kwang Soo :Ah,so the youngest among them is Song Ji Hyo-ssi!Annyeong hasseo,Ji Hyo noona!

Ji Hyo :Ne,annyeong hasseo,Kwang Soo-ssi!

Jae Suk : *evil smirks* Well,someone is blushing right now...

HaHa : Oh,nugu Jae Suk hyung?

Kwang Soo :Jong Kook hyung,what's wrong with you???

Jong Kook :Yah,do you wanted to die like right now???

All of them are laughing hard when Jong Kook jokingly scold Kwang Soo for wanted his own death,after Kwang Soo said sorry to Jong Kook,HaHa continued his job as MC for tonight...

HaHa :Ahahaha,well!As you know,tonight is the final judgements of MV mission!So,let's see the first team,they're Alvin's team!

*Alvin's team video mode on*

(Play Girls Generation :I Got A Boy MV for better vision for the story inside,thanks!For the drama story,just imagine only)

Clarine is searching some music on a website,then suddenly her phone buzzes.

Clarine : Oh,who's this? *opens Message app on her Sony Experia Z*

*Text message mode on*

(Hi,Clarine-ssi!When I saw you at the first time,I'm so amazed with your beauty and your liveliness...I'm your secret admirer,may we meet each other?I'll be there at a gazebo at the "Natural Beauty" park at 2 P.M .Be your pretty self ♡ )

Clarine : Omo,omo!I have a secret admirer!!!Kyaaaa... *looks her reflection on her room mirror* Oh no...My hair looks so bad...Ah,eotokkhe???Aha!

Clarine colors her black hair into dark brown hair,then she thinks of a new makeup...Suddenly,she got an idea!After she has finished,she looks so alluring but cute at the same time.

Clarine :Hmm,I'm looking good today!Omo,I have to go now!

Clarine walks to the "Nature Beauty" park,the meeting place with her secret admirer,on the way she goes there,there are some girls who is watching Clarine's appearance changes. They looked so surprised on her change,and they're wondering what made her...

Crystal :Hey,hey!Look at her! *points at Clarine*

Whitney :Wow,she looks so hot! *mesmerizing mode on*

Katherine :Ah,really???I don't think so,guys...I'm much more hotter than her! *mocks Clarine*

Clarine,who heard everything that the girls said,come to them and teases them.

Clarine : Oh,really?You think you're much hotter than me?Hah!I don't think so!You know what,girl???You're just an average girl! *walks away*

Katherine :What???

Whitney :Wow,rough...

Crystal :I wonder what makeup did she used?I'm going to ask her... *her hand is held by Katherine* What???

Katherine :You better don’t ask...

Crystal :Why???Are you jealous?

Whitney :Enough!Don't fight here!And I wonder what made her so hot...I bet because of a boy...

Clarine then arrives at the park,and she sits on a gazebo in the park. Then she begin daydreaming about her dream "blind date" with her secret admirer...She imagined that she and her secret admirer have been dating,and they're having so much fun together,then suddenly her secret admirer told her to show her bare face without makeup,of course she won't show it to him...And then she found out that her secret admirer is quite younger than herself,but he is just so reliable like an oppa,but when he acts charming,he's just so cute!And then,in her another imagination,she is so angry that her secret admirer doesn't look her as a girl,so she had planned to make him jealous and upset,but she thought back again,she shouldn't do that!She thought as long as they're together,they'll be fine...In the reality,her secret admirer has arrived to the gazebo!He waves his hand at in front of her eyes. After Clarine has been awaken from her daydreaming,she's so shocked that her secret admirer is none other than Alvin,her best friend!

Clarine :ALVIN???

*The End of Alvin's team drama MV*

Jae Suk :Wuah,that's so great!Give them a big applause!

*Audiences cheer and clap their hands*

Jong Kook :Now,let's hear the judges' comments,what do you think,guys??? *cameras zoom in to Jessica and Yuri*

Jessica :Alright!Well,your drama MV is great!The concept,the wadrobe choices,the storyline!Woah!

Yuri :Yeah,I agreed with Sica!You guys have done a great job!Well done!

HaHa :Alright, and what do you think,Soo Young-ah? *cameras zoom in to Lizzy*

Lizzy :Honestly,this drama MV is good,but the only problem is your storyline...Well,sorry not agreeing with Sica eonnie and Yuri eonnie,but the storyline is kinda plain...But after all,it's a great job!

Kwang Soo : Okay!So what do you think,Suk Jin hyung,Gary hyung?

Suk Jin :Well,yes I agree with Soo Young,yeah the storyline is kinda plain,there doesn't have enough drama...But if you can add a little bit more drama,this will be more perfect!

Gary :Yeah,agree with Suk Jin hyung!But it's a great job!Well done!

Jae Suk : Okay,thank you for the comments!And last but not least,we have Ji Hyo's team drama MV!Have a watch!

(Play Jason Derülo :Whatcha Say on your music player after you have downloaded from Internet,and start the music from when Caroline is running from Wesley's apartment and Wesley is starting to chase her. And please read this slowly to get into the story. Thank you. )

*Ji Hyo's team drama MV mode on*

It's a bright and sunny morning. Wesley and Anastasia are watching some random TV show at Wesley's apartment(actually Wesley's room) .They seem like a very perfect couple,but actually Wesley has a girlfriend who is at overseas to have her medical education. Then Wesley looks at Anastasia lovingly. Anastasia realized that and she asks Wesley.

Anastasia :Emm,why are you looking at me like that,oppa???

Wesley : Oh!Emm,actually I have something to say to you,Anastasia-ah... *looks down*

Anastasia :What is it,oppa???Ah,you know that I don’t like that attitude... *pouts*

Wesley :Ahahaha,you're cute when you do that... *messes Anastasia's hair* Alright,actually I like you,Anastasia-ah...

Anastasia :Ah,jjinja oppa???

Wesley :Yeah,Anastasia-ah!Will you be my girlfriend?

Anastasia :Ah...Yeah,I love you,oppa! *hugs Wesley*

Wesley :Ahahaha,I love you too... *kisses Anastasia's forehead*

Meanwhile,Caroline is at Wesley's door. She's planning to give Wesley a surprise visit since she hasn't been visiting him for almost 6 months,when she opens the door using her spare key,she sees Wesley is kissing Anastasia's forehead!Caroline is so shocked until she suddenly drops her gift bag and Wesley turns around by the sound. He is shocked to see Caroline.

Wesley :Caroline-ah? *shocked*

Caroline :I...I...I can't believe this... *tears starts to flow from her eyes* *closes using her hands*

Wesley :I...I can explain,Caroline-ah!This isn't like what you see,baby... *touches Caroline's face*

Caroline :No,don't touch me!! *harshly slaps Wesley's hand* Maybe I...I better just go away...*runs while still crying*

Wesley :CAROLINE-AH!!!

Anastasia : *hugs Wesley from behind* Oppa,just let her go...She's nothing to us,right? *seductively traces her fingers to Wesley's chest*

Wesley :Maybe to you! *harshly puts Anastasia's hand* She's my girlfriend that you're talking about! CAROLINE-AH!!! *starts to chase Caroline*

*flashback*

It was on 7th grade,when Wesley and Caroline met each other. The first time they met,Caroline thought Wesley was a spoiled rich boy,while Wesley thought Caroline was a freak girl,even when they were classmates and seat mates,they're never got along well. Everyday was a fighting day for them. One day,there was a day when everything changed their perception of each other. It was a day,when Caroline had a fight with her past boyfriend(played by Roderick)...

Caroline :What???So all these years you had lied to me???What's this all about,chagiya???

Roderick :Hah!Don't chagiya me,Caroline-ssi!Yes,all these years I lied to you!

Caroline :But why???

Roderick :Why???Why???Because I'm just wanna a revenge what your family did to my family!!!

Caroline :What???Are you ing serious!!!So this is the reason you wanted to date me???You're such a ***** !!! *slaps Roderick's face*

Roderick :Hah!Nothing better than my sweet revenge!!! *harshly pushes Caroline away*

Wesley :Caroline-ah!!! *runs to catch Caroline from falling*

Caroline :Wes...Wesley-ah??? *shocked*

Wesley :Yah!!!Jung Hoon-ssi!!!Just because you wanted a revenge,you don't have to toy up her heart!!!Seriously,this is so low of yourself!!! *punches Roderick's stomach*

Caroline : Stop!!!Wesley-ah,stop it!!! *holds Wesley's body* Let's just go!!!

They walked away to a café nearby their school,being worried about Caroline's condition,Wesley asked her.

Wesley :Are you okay,Caroline-ah? * Caroline's hair*

Caroline :I...I...Huweeeee... *cries loudly*

Wesley : Ssshh,ssshh,it's okay...It's okay... *hugs Caroline tightly and rubs her back*

Caroline :It's just...Apayo,Wesley-ah...I can't take this painful heart... *cries in Wesley's arm*

Wesley :I promised I'll be there for you,Caroline-ah...I don't want these tears fall right in front of some jerks,okay??? And I'll promise to not let your heart hurted again for second time *uses his thumbs to wipe away Caroline's remaining tears on her face*

Caroline : Gomawo,Wesley-ah...I'm sorry that I've been so bad to you... *hugs Wesley tightly*

Wesley :Ah,gwenchana Caroline-ah... *hugs Caroline tightly*

Since that incident,Wesley tried to make Caroline happy and comfortable with him...Caroline at the other hand,she tried to help Wesley to solve his personal problems...Slowly their feelings grew into love...On their last year of Senior High School,they were shy to each other,until their best friends encouraged them to have each other a date for the senior prom night...Finally,Wesley used that chance to confess his feelings to Caroline,before she's taken again...He confessed to her right before the prom night...Of course Caroline accepted him since she also had same feelings with him...

*flashback ends*

In the reality,Caroline is still running away...She can't believe what she had seen just now...Her heart hurts so bad...

Caroline :Wesley-ah...Why did you do this to me???Don't you promise me not to let my heart hurts for the second time??? Waee,Wesley oppa???Waee??? *cries loudly while sitting on a grass field behind their school*

Caroline continued crying and crying,even the rain had fallen,as if it concealed her tears...Suddenly she felt someone's hugging her from behind,but she didn't feel wet anymore...She was shocked it's Wesley who hugged her from behind,and gave her a shade from his umbrella...

Caroline :Wes...Wesley-ah??? *shocked*

Wesley :I...I...I'm so sorry,Caroline-ah...I shouldn't do that behind you...Please...Please forgive me... *kneels down in front of Caroline*

Caroline :Wesley-ah... *kneels down,cups Wesley's face using her hands* Oppa...Pabo...Why did you do this???Don't you know my heart breaks down when I saw that??? *tears starts to flow from her eyes* Why,oppa???Why???Pabo!!!Pabo!!!*hits Wesley's chest while crying*

Wesley :Mianhae...Mianhae,Caroline-ah...Hit as much as you want,I deserve this...

Caroline : *hugs Wesley tightly and cries out loud*

Wesley :Mianhae,Caroline-ah...I shouldn't cheat you like that... *hugs Caroline tightly* Will you ever forgive me???

Caroline :Emm...I don't know,Wesley oppa... *releases her hug*

Wesley :Caroline-ah... *gives Caroline a quick peck kiss on her lips*

Caroline : O...Oppa???

Wesley :This kiss will prove my regret about my mistake...Will you ever forgive me for doing the biggest mistake that I have done??? *leans closer*

Caroline : *holds Wesley's face using her fingers* No... *leans closer* No,I don't want to this relationship end yet... *kisses his lips*

Wesley : *releases their kiss* So this is the sign?

Caroline : *nods*

Their face lean closer until their lips touch...Their first time meeting each other is in the rain,at the grass field behind their school...Their first kiss is also in the same weather,at the same place...Love is such a mysterious thing...

*behind the scenes*

Part 1.

Wesley :Yeah,Anastasia-ah!Will you be my...Emm,line!

Ji Hyo : Oh,come on!Cut!

Part 2.

Caroline :What???Are you ing serious!!!So this is the reason you wanted to date me???You're such a ***** !!! *slaps Roderick's face*

Roderick :Hah!Nothing better than my sweet revenge!!! *harshly pushes Caroline away*

Caroline : Ouch!Roderick-ah!You don't have to push me too hard!Now,look at this bruise!Ouch... *rubs her bruise*

Ji Hyo : Somebody get me medicine please!And cut,Anastasia-ah!

Part 3.

Caroline :Emm...I don't know,Wesley oppa... *releases her hug*

Wesley :Caroline-ah... Mamamia...

Caroline : Hahahahahaha...

Ji Hyo :Aigoo,Wesley-ah!Hahahahaha,I told you to give her a quick peck kiss,not saying "Mamamia..." Hahahahahaha,cut!

*Ji Hyo's team video end*

Kwang Soo : Oh my goodness,it's so stuffy here...Wooo! *fans himself* Please give the loudest applause to this team!!! *claps his hand*

(Audiences cheer and clap as loudest as they can)

Ji Hyo,Wesley,Caroline,Roderick and Anastasia are shocked but happy at the same time,that means their drama MV is a huge success!

Jong Kook :Wuah,your acting skills are undoubtedly great,Wesley-ssi,Caroline-ssi!How did you guys do that???

Wesley :Well,actually we have starred in some MVs,and some drama series for our school!And we always acted as a couple!

Roderick :And,their chemistries are so great until some of their fans really hoped that they'll be dating!But alas,they both denied and always said they're just siblings...

Caroline :Hey,come on,Jong Ho-ah!We're nothing but just siblings!And we ain't become couple!

Anastasia :Yeah,she's right,Jong Ho-ah!They're just humans,just like us!They can choose their own paths...

HaHa :Wait,wait!Are you guys "Na Young" and "Ha Neul" from "Love In Red Light" drama???I'm really your big fan!!!

Wesley :Yeah,we are!

Crystal :Wow,even the drama has ended a few days ago,but it still hot right now,right guys? ??

Katherine :Yeah,we even still can feel "HaYoung couple" vibe!Omo,Na Young-ah!Show us your famous dance!

Whitney :Yeah,show us!

Caroline : Okay,then!A little show off won't hurt,right??? *dances Turbo-Black Cat dance*

Alvin :Wow!Jong Kook hyung!Show off your Black Cat dance with our sister!

Kwang Soo :Yeah,hyung!Come on!

Jong Kook and Caroline dance Black Cat from Jong Kook's past group,Turbo!The audiences get a goosebumps from their way of dancing,soon the judges,the hosts,and the contestants dance together. All of them never got this happier than ever!

Caroline :Whoa,I've never been this excited since a long time...Thanks everyone for joining our dance!Hahahaha...

Jong Kook :You know,you have so many talents,Caroline-ssi!

Clarine :Hahahaha,during our break of filming "Love In Red Light",she always praticed her dance moves,since her role in this drama is a performing arts student who majoring in music and dance.

Kwang Soo :Man,Caroline-ssi!You have such cool groove!

Caroline :Ahahaha,thank you Kwang Soo-ssi!But,let's hear what the judges said about our video!

Jae Suk : Straight to the point,I like that attitude,Caroline-ssi!So what do you think about the MV,Jason-ssi? *cameras zoom in to Jason Derülo*

Jason :Wow,this is the best drama MV version of my music,Whatcha Say!Even this is better than my version!Emm,how to say "You guys are totally rock it out!" ,Jae Suk-ssi?

Jae Suk : 넌은찐자대박!(Read : Neoneun jjinja daebak! Translation :You guys are totally rock it out!)

Jason Derülo :Yeah,my word for you just now has been said by Jae Suk-ssi!Daebak!!!And,gamsahamnida Jae Suk-ssi!

Jae Suk :Yeah,cheonmaneyo Jason-ssi!

HaHa :And what about you,my sweet Star? *cameras zoom in to Byul*

Byul :Well,I must said that...I LOVE THIS!!!This is the best drama MV that I ever watched!!!Even the behind the scenes are so rare to be found on most MVs that I have watched!Right,guys?

Jessica :Yeah,Byul eonnie!I'm totally like this MV too,this proves us that even the most perfect MV can't escape from mistakes!Great job,guys! *claps her hand*

Jong Kook :Wow,I'm so agreed with you guys!But what about you,Troublemaker couple? *cameras zoom in to Troublemaker couple *

Hyuna :Yeah,like Byul said,I'm totally love this MV,the drama,the romance,the angst...Whoa...It's just so...Blended perfectly together!And yeah,I'm agreed about the behind the scenes part,even the most perfect MV,it can't escape from mistakes,like NGs,accident,etc!

Hyun Seung :Yeah,we can't escape from the mistakes,even for us,the professional artists...After all,it's totally the best MV that I ever watched so far!

Kwang Soo :Whoa,I'm so agreed with them,but what I liked from your MV is your braveness in showing your mistakes during making the MV. It showed us that nobody's perfect in everything,even it's perfect,it's because of long practice,your willingness to enchance your abilities,and of course teamwork!Without those,we're only can ruin everything...

HaHa :Wow,it's so deep...

Jae Suk :Yeah,I've never been see this side of yours,Kwang Soo-ah!

Kwang Soo :Ehehehehe...

Jong Kook :But yeah I agree with him,though!We can't just depends on ourselves only,sometimes we can depend on our best friends!And this proved by them! *points to Asian's Super Friends and Ji Hyo* They're all come from different ethnics,different personalities,and also different styles,but they can work these MVs perfectly,even though there are might still have chances for them to separate themselves just because of some small fights,but that's what make them stronger and closer!Everybody,please give them a big applause!!! *claps his hands,gestures Kwang Soo,HaHa and Gary to go back to their rooms for changing their costumes*

All the audiences clap their hands and cheer for them as loud as possible,Asian's Super Friends and Ji Hyo never thought that they'll get such big supports for them...

Crystal :Wow,gomapseumnida yeorobeun!We hope we can give our best for you all! *bows*

(Asian's Super Friends and Ji Hyo bow down,and go back to change their costumes)

Jae Suk :Alright,it seems we have to wait the results!So,while waiting for the results,let's give applause for Troublemaker!!! *claps his hands*

*Trouble Maker-Now(There's No Tomorrow) *

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh before today ends

Tell me now now now now now now

 

Just like before you made me hesitate again

The you who says nothing is just like yesterday

Try saying it straightforwardly, try looking in my eyes

Before this night is over

Before the starlight disappears

 

Let’s not leave it like this

(I) said while we hesitate, time is passing

I don’t wanna go

This is the end, right now

(I) said this is the end

 

Come to me now, talk to me

We don’t have a tomorrow

Don’t hesitate

Before it’s too late now

Don’t push me further and further away

Us two, right here, right now

Before it disappears

 

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh before today ends

Tell me now now now now now now

 

There isn’t any more for us

Tomorrow, tomorrow

So call out, oh

Call my name, my name

Right now you’re blowing it all out of your mouth

On this road

I just want to lean on you

To lean on you

 

Let’s not grow apart like this

Time is passing while we hesitate

I don’t wanna go

Here is the end, today

(i) said it’s the end

 

Come to me now, talk to me

We don’t have a tomorrow

Don’t hesitate

Before it’s too late now

Don’t push me further and further away

Us two, right here, right now

Before it disappears

 

Us together inside this maze

The only thing i can count on is you

Close your eyes, hold me, because

We have no tomorrow

 

Come to me now, talk to me

We don’t have a tomorrow

Don’t hesitate

Before it’s too late now

Don’t push me further and further away

Us two, right here, right now

Before it disappears

 

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh before today ends

Tell me now now now now now now

 

Romanized:

All : Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh oneuri kkeutnagi jeone

Tell me now now now now now now

 

Hyuna :Geudaero meomchun nega nal tto mangseorige hago

Amu maldo an haneun neon geujeo eojewa gata

Yeogwa eobsi malhae bwa nae nuneul jom barabwa bwa

I bami gabeorigi jeone bulbichi sarajigi jeone

 

Hyun Seung :Ireokeneun tteonagaji malja

Mangseorineun dongan siganeun tto ganda gogogogo

I don’t wanna go

Ige majimak jigeumi majimagiragooooo

 

All :Jigeum naege wa malhae jwo uriege naeireun eobseo

Mangseoriji ma

Deo neutgi jeone now

Deo meolli deo meolli nal mireonaeji malgo

Uri duri jigeum yeogiseo

Sarajigi jeone

 

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh oneuri kkeutnagi jeone

Tell me now now now now now now

 

Hyuna : Deo isang uriegen eobseo naeireun naeireun

Geureonikka bulleojwo eo call my name nae ireum

Jigeum dangjang ne ibeseo kkeonae teoreonwa i gireseo

Na geunyang nege gidaegoman sipeo gidaego sipeo

 

Hyun Seung :Ireoke tto meoreojiji malja

Mangseorineun dongan siganeun tto gandagogogogo

I don’t wanna go

Yeogiga majimak oneuri majimagiragooooo

 

All :Jigeum naege wa malhae jwo uriege naeireun eobseo

Mangseoriji ma

Deo neutgi jeone now

Deo meolli deo meolli nal mireonaeji malgo

Uri duri jigeum yeogiseo

Sarajigi jeone

 

Hyun Seung :Uri gachi inneun i miro soge

Hyuna : Gidael su inneun geon neoppuniya

All :Nun gama naege angyeo naeireun tto eobseunikka

 

Jigeum naege wa malhae jwo uriege naeireun eobseo

Mangseoriji ma

Deo neutgi jeone now

Deo meolli deo meolli nal mireonaeji malgo

Uri duri jigeum yeogiseo

Sarajigi jeone

 

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh tell me now now now

Ooh ooh ooh ooh oneuri kkeutnagi jeone

Tell me now now now now now now

(Trouble Maker-Now lyric)

All the audiences claps their hands and cheer for Troublemaker couple when they are having one final kiss for their ending!Jason Derülo even can't believe that they can make such a great performance,even better than his country...He gives a standing applause for them...

Hyuna : Gamsahamnida,Jason-ssi! *bows*

Hyun Seung :Thank you,Jason-ssi! *bows*

Jason :You're most welcome! *bows*

Jae Suk :Alright,Hyuna-ssi!Hyun Seung-ssi!What a great performance!You guys surely have made your school proud!

Hyuna :Ne,gamsahamnida Jae Suk seosangnim! *bows*

Hyun Seung :Jae Suk seosangnim,can I made a curtain call for the next act???

Jae Suk : Sure thing,Hyun Seung-ssi!There you go!

Hyun Seung : Gomapseumnida,seosangnim!Well,hello everyone!I'm Hyun Seung from Trouble Maker!Our next performance is from Cool Blue!Please give them a big applause!!!

(Lights out temporarily. Jong Kook,HaHa,Kwang Soo,Wesley and Gary come out from backstage,and they lie down)

English Translation:

Ho! Everybody wake up, wake up, the sun is rising

E-e-e-e-e everybody, the sun is rising

Everybody every everybody everybody

Everybody every everybody, awaken this sleeping night

 

Behind your grown up mask, the twinkling of your girlish eyes is hidden, it’s dazzling

You wanted to act childish at least once, like the kid that resembles you who lives inside your heart

The moment you dig deep into the night, it’s time to find the rhythm that you’ve heard for the first time

I’m like the piper boy and you’re like a dreaming child

Now everyone follow me and match your steps

 

Ho! Everybody wake up, wake up, shake up your heart

Everybody every everybody everybody

Everybody every everybody, awaken this sleeping night

 

There’s no reason to be calm and orderly, blow the whistle of excitement that can’t be hidden

Each light that fills the street connects and I don’t know until where it goes

When you move as if you’re hypnotized, when the strong melody calls you out

I’m like the piper boy and you’re like a free child

Flashier and more beautiful than anyone else

 

Ho! Everybody wake up, wake up, shake up your heart

Everybody every everybody everybody

Everybody every everybody, awaken this sleeping night

 

Everybody wake up, wake up, the sun is rising, no one no one

The morning comes and you put on your exhausted grown up mask

As you cherish our own secret night

Everybody e-e-e-e every everybody every every every every

Awaken this sleeping night

 

Ho! Everybody wake up, wake up, shake up your heart

Everybody every everybody everybody

Everybody every everybody, awaken this sleeping night

Everybody every everybody everybody

Everybody every everybody, awaken this sleeping night

 

E-e-e-e-e everybody wake up wake up, the sun is rising

 

Romanized:

(with individual parts)

 

[All]

Everybody Wake up (wake up) haega ddeunda

Everybody haega ddeunda

 

[All]

Everybody Every- everybody

Everybody everybody every-everybody jamdeun i bameul kkaewo

 

[Kwang Soo] Neul eoleunseureon gamyeon dwie galyeojyeo itneun sonyeoui nunbitgwa gateun banjjakim nunbusyeo

[Wesley] Han beonjjeum cheol eobi gulko sipeoteul keol ne gaseum ane saneun neoreul daleun geu aecheoreom

 

[Gary] i bamui teumsaeleul pakodeun sungan cheom deun neun rideumi neol chata gan sigan

[HaHa] nan machi piri buneun sanaecheoreom neon machi kkumeul kkuneun aicheoreom

[Jong Kook] Ja modu hamkke naleul ddara baleul matchwo

 

[All]

Everybody everybody every-everybody ne mameul heundeuleo

Everybody every -everybody

Everybody everybody every-everybody

[Kwang Soo/All] Jamdeul i bameul kkaewo

 

[Jong Kook] Jilseojeongyeon hal iyuneun eobseo kamchul su eobneun heungbune hwiparameul buleo

[Wesley] georileul gadeuk chaeun jeomadaui bit gyesok ieojyeo eodikkkaji galji nado molla

 

[HaHa] hwemyeone geollin deut umjikil geu ddae ganglyeolhan mellodi neol bulleo nael geu ddae

[Kwang Soo] nan machi pari buneun sanaecheoreom neon machi jayuroun aicheoreom

[Gary] Neon nuguboda hwaryeohage areumdawo

 

[All] everybody everybody every-everybody ne mameul heundeuleo

everybody every -everybody

everybody everybody every-everybody

[Kwang Soo/All] Jamdeul i bameul kkaewo

 

[Jong Kook] yeah

[All] Everybody wake up (wake up) haega ddeunda no one (no one)

everybody wake up(wake up) haega ddeunda no one (no one)

everybody wake up (wake up) haega ddeunda no one (no one)

 

[Jong Kook] achimi wa dashi eoreunui jichin gamyeoneul sseo

[Kwang Soo/Gary/HaHa] urimanui bimalseureoun bameul ganjikhan chae (everybody everybody)

[Wesley] jamdeul i bameul kkaewo

 

[All] Everybody everybody every-everybody. ne mameul heundeuleo

(wo wo wo)

Everybody everybody (everybody) every -everybody

[All] Jamdeul i bameul kkaewo

 

[All]

Everybody every-everybody

Everybody everybody (everybody)

Every-everybody jamdeul ne mameul kkaewo

 

[All]

Everybody wake up(wake up) haega ddeunda

Everybody wake up (wake up)

(Shinee - Everybody Lyric)

Hyuna :Cool Blue,anyone!!! *claps her hands *

Wesley :Whoa,gamsahamnida everybody!Even though I'm just a temporary member of Cool Blue,hehehehehehe *bows*

Jong Kook :No kidding,you have great moves and awesome voices!

Wesley :Ahahahaha,thank you,Jong Kook-ssi!

Kwang Soo : Okay,next we have our Girls' Code !Please give them big applause!!!

(Caroline,Crystal,Anastasia,Ji Hyo and Clarine are in the position)

English Translation:

Aye aye aye aye wait a minute

Under the rule of the jungle

The weak gets devoured

 

Just push ahead,

Yeah push ahead

Oops, I got stepped on

 

Aye aye it’s a red light light

I don’t even know what’s wrong with the current situation

 

Aye aye it’s a red light light

Listen carefully to the whoever is trying to warn us

Red light

 

Try to breathe for a moment

Try breathing, try breathing Eh eh oh

This isn’t war

 

Open your eyes wide

Stop the collision from happening

(You’re going to be a witness to change)

In front of that caterpillar that got pushed around

(When everything sinks)

 

It’s , red light

The vivid, red light

It gets bigger by itself

That red light

 

Boy

Your best excuse is just filled with doubt to me

 

Maybe it’s love

A very slow wave

A very slow wave

 

Aye aye it’s a red light light

Let’s find it for each other using light

That special emergency exit

 

Aye aye think about it

Why something made us stop

Red light

 

Turn around again, eh oh

Try to fnd what’s important

 

Open your eyes wide

Stop the collision from happening

(You’re going to be a witness to change)

In front of that caterpillar that got pushed around

(When everything sinks)

 

It’s , red light

The vivid, red light

It gets bigger by itself

That red light

 

It’s taken too long for this miracle to come

But we wait for the blue light, we want it

 

Stop the flood (This is reality, listen to my voice)

Open your eyes wide (Look at the world in front of you)

The one who’s only been pushed (A bright light pushed you)

Caterpillar

That’s madness

 

It’s , red light

The vivid, red light

It gets bigger by itself

That red light

 

Romanized:

(with individual parts)

 

[Crystal] Aye aye aye aye wait a minute

Jeonggeul sogui rul ttara yakhan janeun meokhyeo

[Caroline] Apeuroman mireodaeni yeah mireodaeni

Na acha hamyeon barphyeo

 

[Anastasia] Aye aye it’s a red light light

Igeon siljesanghwang mwoga jalmotdoen geonjido molla

[Clarine] Aye aye it’s a red light light

Gyeonggohaneun nugunga moksorireul jal deureo red light

 

[Crystal] Jamsiman sumeul swieobwa swieobwa swieobwa eh oh eh oh

Igeon jeonjaengi aniya (aniya aniya)

 

[All] Nun keuge tteo geogi chungdol jikjeon pokjureul meomchwo

[Ji Hyo] Byeonhwaui mokgyeokjaga doeneun geoya

[All] Mireodaedeon geochin kaeteopilleo geu ape modu

[Ji Hyo] Chimmol hal ttae

 

[All] Kyeojyeosseo red light seonmyeonghan red light

Seuseuro kyeojyeo geugeoseun red light

 

[Anastasia] Boy niga malhan choeseoniran byeonmyeong

Naegen uimuntuseongi ilppun

[Anastasia/Ji Hyo] Jinjja sarangiran eojjeomyeon aju neurin padong

[Ji Hyo] Aju neurin padong

 

[Crystal] Aye aye it’s a red light light

Seoroege chatja bicheuro chan teukbyeolhan bisanggu

[Clarine] Aye aye saenggakhae bwa bwa

Geu mueosi uril wae meomchuge haetdeon geonji red light

 

[Anastasia] Hanbeonman dwireul dora dora yeah oh eh oh

Sojunghan geol chajabwa

 

[All] Nun keuge tteo geogi chungdol jikjeon pokjureul meomchwo

[Caroline] Byeonhwaui mokgyeokjaga doeneun geoya

[All] Mireodaedeon geochin kaeteopilleo geu ape modu

[Caroline] Chimmol hal ttae

 

[All] Kyeojyeosseo red light seonmyeonghan red light

Seuseuro kyeojyeo geugeoseun red light

Kyeojyeosseo red light du gaeui red light

Bulgeun taeyanggwa ne apui red light

 

[Crystal] Gijeogeun oneun geol

[Ji Hyo] Neomu orae geollyeotjiman

[Anastasia] Paranbul urin gidaryeo wonhae

 

[All] Pokjureul meomchwo ([Caroline] igeon siljesanghwang moksori deureobwa)

Nun keuge tteo ([Ji Hyo] yeah neoui ape natanan sesangeul bwa)

Mireoman daedeon ([Clarine] chungdoljikjeon neol mireodaedeon)

Kaeteopilleo ([Crystal] geugeon madness)

 

[All] Kyeojyeosseo red light seonmyeonghan red light

Seuseuro kyeojyeo geugeoseun red light

Kyeojyeosseo red light du gaeui red light

Bulgeun taeyanggwa ne apui red light

(F(x) Red Light Lyric)

Wesley hugs Caroline tightly after Girls' Code have finished their performance and he kisses her left cheek...

Caroline :Aih,Sung Jae-ah!Let me go... *air punching her hands*

Jae Suk : Omo,omo!Their chemistry is still hot,even after "Love In Red Light" is over already...

Crystal :You will never know,Jae Suk oppa...Hehehehehehe...

Alvin :Yah,hyung! *drags Wesley by pulling his ear*

Clarine :Eyy...Hahahahahaha...

Anastasia :Ah,she's so lucky...

Gary : Daebak,Ji Hyo-ah... *hugs Ji Hyo lovingly*

Ji Hyo :Ahahahaha,gomawo Gary oppa... *hugs Gary tightly*

Kwang Soo : (Uh oh,Jong Kook hyung is having mental breakdown here,Hyun Seung hyung,Dong Hoon hyung,Suk Jin hyung!!!Ah,eotokkhe????)

Yuri : Sica-ah,look! *points on Monday Couple's skin ship*

Jessica :I...I'm pretty don't care,Yuri-ah...

Byul :What???Waee???Isn't he your boyfriend,right???

Jessica :Ah,Byul eonnie!He's just being friendly with Ji Hyo eonnie,that's all...

Yuri :But don't you think it's kinda weird,Sica eonnie???

Kwang Soo :What's going on,Yuri-ah???

Yuri :Ah,Kwang Soo oppa! *leans closer to Kwang Soo's ear and whispers* Can you please distract Gary oppa by letting us having performance? 'Cause we're gotta go up next!

Kwang Soo : Okay,I think I can handle it! Alright,yeorobeun!Next we have Icy Girls!Please give them big applause!!!

Yuri : *gesturing* Gomawo,Kwang Soo oppa!Saranghe!

Kwang Soo : *nods and makes heart shaped with his hands,goes back to backstage for changing his costume*

[Whitney](Say humph, say humph)

Say humph (huh) say humph (huh) Nan naemamdaero nae meotdaero hae

 

[Whitney]Naega T.V-e naogo sipdahamyeon (wae-ae ? wae-ae ?)

Jomdeo yeppeojigo shipdahamyeon (wae-ae ? wae-ae ?)

[Jessica]Moduda andwindagoman mal-hae What you do

[Whitney]Utgijima naneun nae mamdaero (uh huh, uh huh)

 

[Yuri]Nae saenggak bodan ([Jessica]Nae saenggak bodan)

Jakku gateungeol barae (ddok gateun geotman barae)

[Jessica]Modu da naegeseo gateun moseubman barae plz leave me

[Katherine]Baby you are kidding me!

(huh huh huh huh huh huh huh)

 

[Byul]I wanna be on magazine

Modu mamdaero in ma scene

Chingaling chingaling chingaling hai

Work it work it work it out

 

[Jessica]Ireonjeoreon maldeul da ijeobeoryeo (huh huh huh huh)

Da gateun kkum jiweoberyeo (huh huh huh huh)

[Whitney]Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh) Nan mamdaero nae meotdaero hae

[Katherine]Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

 

[Jessica]Igeot jeogeot jakku ddo shikijima [(huh huh huh huh)

Nal bakkuryeogo hajima [(huh huh huh huh)

[Whitney]Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh)Nan nae mamdaero nae meotdaero hae

[Katherine]Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

 

[Whitney]Naega jjalbeun chimareul ibeumyeon (no,oh no,oh)

Meoril jjalb-ke jareugo sipdahamyeon (no,oh no,oh)

[Jessica]Modu da isanghadago mal-hae what you do

[Whitney]Utgijima naneun nae mamdaero (uh huh, uh huh)

 

[Yuri]Nae moseub bodan ([Jessica]nae moseub bodan)

Jakku dareun geol barae (je meotdaerodeul mal-hae)

[Katherine]Moduda ma-eumdaero nareul bakkuryeogohae plz leave me

[Katherine]Baby you are kidding me!

(huh huh huh huh huh huh huh)

 

[Byul]I am gonna be famous

Ije buteon dangdanghan ladies

Chingaling chingaling chingaling hai

Work it work it work it out

 

[Katherine]Ireonjeoreon maldeul da ijeobeoryeo (huh huh huh huh)

Da gateun kkum jiweoberyeo (huh huh huh huh)

[Whitney]Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh) Nan mamdaero nae meotdaero hae

Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

 

[Katherine]Keep it ma way u can’t touch us nal kkeokkeuryeo hadaga neon dachyeo

Real music-euro mujanghan young ladies sunjinhan pyojeongeun neol wihan ma fake skill

Oh,oh beolsseo sumeobeoryeotni deo kkok kkok sumeora meorikarak bo-illa

Ireon nal gamdong hal su itgetni huh ? Ajik boyeojulke sandeomiya huh !

 

[Jessica]Ireonjeoreon maldeul da ijeobeoryeo (huh huh huh huh)

Da gateun kkum jiweoberyeo (huh huh huh huh)

[Whitney]Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh) Nan mamdaero nae meotdaero hae

[Katherine]Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

 

[Yuri]Igeot jeogeot jakku ddo shikijima [(huh huh huh huh)

Nal bakkuryeogo hajima [(huh huh huh huh)

[Yuri]Say humph! (huh) Say humph! (huh)Nan nae mamdaero nae meotdaero hae

[All]Nuguboda naega naega (i’m on the top)

 

English Trans

 

Volume up

The moment you’ve all been waiting for

Attention everybody in this corner from the cube

Ha ha show me

 

(say humph, say humph)

say humph (huh) say humph (huh) I do what I want and I do it my way (huh huh, huh huh)

 

Whenever I want to come out on TV (Why? Why?)

Whenever I want to get prettier (Why? Why?)

Everyone tells me that I can’t What you do

Don’t make me laugh I do what I want (uh huh, uh huh)

Other than my thoughts (Other than my thoughts)

They keep expecting the same thing (Expecting the same thing)

Everyone wants the same image

Please let me

Baby you are kidding me!

(huh huh huh huh huh huh huh)

I wanna be on magazine, everything in my way ma scene

chingaling chingaling chingaling hai

work it work it work it out

 

Forget all those words from here and there (huh huh huh huh)

Erase all the same dreams (huh huh huh huh)

Say humph!(huh) say humph!(huh) I do what I want and I do it my way

More than anybody else, it’s me it’s me I’m on the top

 

Don’t order me to do this and that again (huh huh huh huh)

Don’t try to change me (huh huh huh huh)

Say humph!(huh) say humph!(huh) I do what I want and I do it my way

More than anybody else, it’s me it’s me I’m on the top

 

When I wear a mini skirt (no oh, no oh)

When I say that I want to cut my hair short (no oh, no oh)

Everyone says I’m weird what you do

Don’t make me laugh I do what I want (uh huh, uh huh)

Other than my own image (other than my own image)

They keep expecting something else (They say whatever they want)

Everyone wants to change me to whatever they want

Please let me

Baby you are kidding me!

(huh huh huh huh huh huh huh)

I am gonna be famous From now on be tough ladies

chingaling chingaling chingaling hai

work it work it work it out

 

Forget all those words from here and there (huh huh huh huh)

Erase all the same dreams (huh huh huh huh)

Say humph!(huh) say humph!(huh) I do what I want and I do it my way

More than anybody else, it’s me it’s me I’m on the top

 

Keep it ma way u can’t touch us

You get hurt trying to break me

Young ladies armed with Real music

The naive facial expression is ma fake skill for you

oh, oh You already hid? Hide more tightly I’ll be able to see your hair

Will you be able to handle me huh?

I have yet to show it’s a whole stack huh!

 

Forget all those words from here and there (huh huh huh huh)

Erase all the same dreams (huh huh huh huh)

Say humph!(huh) say humph!(huh) I do what I want and I do it my way

More than anybody else, it’s me it’s me I’m on the top

 

Don’t order me to do this and that again (huh huh huh huh)

Don’t try to change me (huh huh huh huh)

Say humph!(huh) say humph!(huh) I do what I want and I do it my way

More than anybody else, it’s me it’s me I’m on the top

(4minute-Huh Lyric)

Caroline : Omo,they're so fierce!!!

HaHa :Yeah,you're right,Caroline-ssi!Go Eun-ah,you're so y out there!

Byul :Ahahahaha,gomawo chagiya!

Jong Kook :Great job,guys!Oh,next we have dance and theaterical performance by Dorky Kids!Let's give them applause!!! *claps his hands and goes backstage to change his costume*

  • Romaji

    wu yan ru xuan ya
    feng ling ru cang hai
    wo deng yan gui lai
    shi jian bei an pai
    yan yi chang yi wai
    ni qiao ran zou kai

    gu shi zai cheng wai
    nong wu san bu kai
    kan bu qing dui bai
    ni ting bu chu lai
    feng sheng bu cun zai
    shi wo zai gan kai

    meng xing lai shi shui zai chuang tai
    ba jie ju da kai
    na bao ru chan yi de wei lai
    jing bu qi shui lai chai

    wo song ni li kai
    qian li zhi wai
    ni wu sheng hei bai
    chen mo nian dai
    huo xu bu gai
    tai yao yuan de xiang ai

    wo song ni li kai
    tian ya zhi wai
    ni shi fou hai zai
    qin sheng he lai
    sheng si nan cai
    yong yi sheng qu deng dai

    wen lei sheng ru lin
    xun li hua bai
    zhi de yi xing qing tai
    tian zai shan zhi wai
    yu luo hua tai
    wo liang bin ban bai
    wen lai sheng ru lin
    xun li hua bai
    zhi de yi hang qing tai
    tian zai shan zhi wai
    yu luo hua tai
    wo deng ni lai

    yi shen liu li bai
    tou ming zhe chen ai
    ni wu xia de ai
    ni cong yu zhong lai
    shi hua le bei ai
    wo lin shi xian zai

    fu rong shui mian cai
    chuan xing ying you zai
    ni que bu hui lai
    bei sui yue fu gai
    ni shuo de hua kai
    guo qu cheng kong bai

    meng xing lai shi shui zai chuang tai
    ba jie ju da kai
    na bao ru chan yi de wei lai
    jing bu qi shui lai chai

    wo song ni li kai
    qian li zhi wai
    ni wu sheng hei bai
    chen mo nian dai
    huo xu bu gai
    tai yao yuan de xiang ai

    wo song ni li kai
    tian ya zhi wai
    ni shi fou hai zai
    qin sheng he lai
    sheng si nan cai
    yong yi sheng

    wo song ni li kai
    qian li zhi wai
    ni wu sheng hei bai
    chen mo nian dai
    huo xu bu gai
    tai yao yuan de xiang ai

    wo song ni li kai
    tian ya zhi wai
    ni shi fou hai zai
    qin sheng he lai
    sheng si nan cai
    yong yi sheng qu deng dai

  • Kanji


    屋簷如懸崖 風鈴如滄海 我等燕歸來 


    時間被安排 演一場意外 你悄然走開 


    故事在城外 濃霧散不開 看不清對白 


    你聽不出來 風聲不存在 是我在感慨 


    夢醒來 是誰在窗臺 把結局打開 


    那薄如蟬翼的未來 經不起誰來拆 


    我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白 


    沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛 


    我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在 


    琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待 


    聞淚聲入林 尋梨花白 只得一行 青苔 


    天在山之外 雨落花台 我兩鬢斑白 


    聞淚聲入林 尋梨花白 只得一行 青苔 


    天在山之外 雨落花台 我等你來 


    一身琉璃白 透明著塵埃 你無瑕的愛 


    你從雨中來 詩化了悲哀 我淋濕現在 


    芙蓉水面采 船行影猶在 你卻不回來 


    被歲月覆蓋 你說的花開 過去成空白 


    夢醒來 是誰在窗臺 把結局打開 


    那薄如蟬翼的未來 經不起誰來拆 


    我送你離開 千里之外 你無聲黑白 


    沈默年代 或許不該 太遙遠的相愛 


    我送你離開 天涯之外 你是否還在 


    琴聲何來 生死難猜 用一生 去等待




    Translation: Ling & cs_omigosh - www.jay-chou.net

  • Translation


    The roof is like a cliff, wind chimes like the ocean, and I am waiting for the swallow to return

    Time is scheduled to act out the accident of you leaving quietly

    The story occurred outside the city [where] there were thick fogs. [I] can’t see the dialogue clearly

    You can't hear that, the sound of the wind never existed, it was the sound of me sighing

    Awakened [from my] dream, who stood by the window sill and opened the ending

    The future is as thin as the cicada’s wing and can’t withstand being torn by anyone

    I send you off to a thousand miles away, you are silent, black and white

    Perhaps a love so far apart shouldn’t exist in this silent era

    I send you away beyond the end of Earth, are you still there?

    Where is the zither sound coming from? It’s hard to predict life and death. [I will] use [my] whole life to wait

    I enter the woods upon hearing the sound of crying, [I] search for a white flower, but only get a row of moss

    The sky is far away from the mountain, the rain falls on the flower garden, my hair has become white

    I enter the woods upon hearing the sound of tears. [I] search for a white pear flower, but only get a row of moss

    The sky is far away from the mountain. The rain falls on the flower garden. I wait for you to come.

    Wearing clothes of white glossy sheen, the transparency shows dust and your flawless love

    You come from the rain and transform sorrow into a poem and I am now wet

    A lotus floats on the water, it seems as if the shadows of the boat sails are still there, but you still won’t return

    Covered by time, the flower that you said would blossom has become emptiness in the past

    Awakened [from my] dream, who stood by the window sill and opened the ending

    The future is as thin as the cicada’s wing and can’t withstand being torn by anyone

    I send you off to athousand miles away, you are silent and black and white

    Perhaps a love so far apart shouldn’t exist in this silent era

    I send you away beyond the end of Earth, are you still there?

    Where is the zither sound coming from? It’s hard to predict life and death. [I will] use [my] whole life to wait

    Translation: Ling & cs_omigosh - www.jay-chou.net

(JayChou Far Away)

*Musical performance mode on*

The open act for the musical is Lizzy,who's sitting in front of a dresser,acts as a singer in a theater. Then Joong Ki comes in,approaching Lizzy,acts as a worker in a theater. He comes in secretly,since they're dating secretly without their boss' knowledge,played by HaHa. Joong Ki admires Lizzy's beauty and they chatted,joked,and played until HaHa called Lizzy. Joong Ki escapes through the back door on Lizzy's dressing room. After Joong Ki escaped,Lizzy brushes off her dress and she opens the door.

HaHa :Yah,艾美!Don't you know right now is practice time???Time is money,you know??? *points at his watch*

Lizzy :I'm so sorry,boss!I'm not intentionally do that. I'm so sorry!

HaHa : Okay,let's get practise before it's show time! *drags Lizzy's arm*

Lizzy practises her vocals and HaHa encourages her on her side. Joong Ki,who watched the whole practice,enjoys listening to Lizzy's voice. He thought her voice is the most beautiful that he ever heard...He enjoys listening until he forgets to do his work,when HaHa goes out from the stage,he sees Joong Ki still standing in front of the door. HaHa scolds him.

Joong Ki : Oh,uh...Hi,boss!

HaHa : Gosh,what're you doing,金大风???Get back to work!!! Ugh,you have to put the boxes at there! *points at an empty side*

Joong Ki :Yes,boss! *pulls up the boxes to an empty side of the hallway*

5 minutes later,Lizzy is getting ready for her performance. Joong Ki,as usual,sneaks in Lizzy's dressing room and said good luck to her,and he escapes. He's now at the backstage for getting ready for opening the  curtains . Lizzy's now at the back of the curtain with 4 dancers,played by Jong Kook,Wesley,Kwang Soo and Gary. After several seconds,Lizzy starts to sing a song. Joong Ki as usual,enjoys in listening to her beautiful voice at the back of the curtain. 2 of the audiences,American talent agents,played by Jae Suk and Suk Jin,are impressed with Lizzy's voice and wanted to hire her to their theater in Hong Kong. After the show ends,Joong Ki closes the curtain. Lizzy,who's passing by Joong Ki,gives him her red handkerchief before she leaves. Jae Suk and Suk Jin go to the backstage and they offered an interesting offer to Lizzy. Joong Ki,who's working on his job,sees the ticket Jae Suk is holding,and he grabs it to give to Lizzy.

Joong Ki  : *grabs the ticket from Jae Suk's hand and gives it to Lizzy* Yes,sir!She'll be so thrilled to come with you!Come on,艾美!I'll pack your bag. *grabs Lizzy's hand*

Joong Ki packs Lizzy's dresses to her luggage. Lizzy,looking sadly while watching Joong Ki packing her dresses for her,and she looks at her ticket. After Joong Ki has done packing for her,he sees Lizzy who is so sad.

Joong Ki :Hey,艾美. What's wrong? * Lizzy's hair*

Lizzy :大风,I don't want to go with them... *sadly looks at Joong Ki*

Joong Ki : *cups Lizzy's face* You have to,my love!One day,I have to see you as a successful singer out there,this is your chance!

Lizzy :But it's nothing without you... *softly cries*

Joong Ki : *wipes Lizzy's tears using his thumbs* Hey,hey!Don't cry!And don't worry about me!Now,go and make me proud,okay??? *pats Lizzy's back* Sir,she's all set!

Jae Suk : Okay,let's go! *rounds his arm on Lizzy's shoulder*

Suk Jin :Thank you!

Joong Ki :You're welcome!

Lizzy walks a while,when she looks back,Joong Ki is hiding to make sure she doesn't see him...Realizing Joong Ki was gone,she heavily leaves him,knowing that she will make him proud...3 years later(actually just 30 seconds later),Lizzy’s now a successful singer,just as Joong Ki expected. Lizzy goes back to her old theater using her own pedicab,drove by Wesley. Joong Ki,who's still at the theater,still working as a worker,sees Lizzy comes in to the theater,recalling her memories in the theater. Joong Ki doesn't want to let Lizzy sees him,he pulls the box on his hands up to cover his face. When he sees Lizzy's passing by him,he accidentally drops the box and the dresses in the box scatters everywhere . Lizzy turns back,and found a worker who is putting back the dresses to the box. Of course she doesn't realize it is Joong Ki,since he wears a hat. But she suddenly sees her red handkerchief is being tied to Joong Ki's arm. She finally realizes that it is Joong Ki. Just as Joong Ki has finished putting back the dresses,he hears Lizzy calling him.

Lizzy :大风???

Joong Ki suddenly runs away,taking the box out with him,and he hides on the right side of the theater. Lizzy runs to outside the theater and calls out Joong Ki.

Lizzy :大风,大风,where are you???

Lizzy calls Joong Ki out and she goes to search him. Joong Ki,on the other hand,sees Lizzy runs and calls out his name,leans against the wall and said  softly "I'm sorry,艾美...I can't be with you,you're too perfect to me,but no matter what,I'll always love you...我爱你,艾美..."

*End(Musical Performance)*

Caroline :Woohoo!Great job,guys!!! *claps her hands*

Jae Suk :Yah,finally I got my chance to be a musical star!

Wesley :Whoa,really can't believe that Jae Suk-ssi can act so well!

Kwang Soo :As for Joong Ki,your acting skills are getting better!

Joong Ki :Ahahahaha,thank you,Kwang Soo-ah!Your dance skills are getting better,great job!

Kwang Soo :Ah,thank you,Joong Ki-ah! *hugs Joong Ki tightly*

Suk Jin :Ehehehehe,their sibling's relationship are getting stronger,don't you think,guys???

Jong Kook :Yeah,you're right,Suk Jin hyung!Oh yeah,now it's time for the result from the judges! *receives an envelope with the results from Jessica* Thank you,Jessica-ssi! Alright,this is the judges' points for both team! From Jessica-ssi and Yuri-ssi,for Ji Hyo-ssi's team,96 of 100 !And for Alvin's team,98 of 100!

Kwang Soo :Whoa,those are such high scores for them!Okay,let's see from Gary-ssi and Suk Jin-ssi,for Ji Hyo-ssi's team,98 of 100!And for Alvin's team,95 of 100!

Jae Suk :Alright,and from Lizzy-ssi,for Ji Hyo-ssi's team,100 of 100!For Alvin's team,99 of 100!

Alvin's team : Sakitnya tuh di sini,di dalam hatiku,sakitnya tuh di sini,kenapa kurang 1? (Actually,it's supposed to be "Sakitnya tuh di sini,di dalam hatiku,sakitnya di sini,melihat kau selingkuh. " It's from Cita Citata,Indonesian dangdut singer. You can search on YouTube under "Cita Citata-Sakitnya Tuh Di Sini" )

Jae Suk : Gyahahahahaha,Cita!Lagumu dinyanyiin lagi nih sama anak junior kita !!! Gyahahahaha! (Gyahahahahaha,Cita!Your song is being sung again by our juniors!!! Gyahahahahaha!)

Kwang Soo :Loh,hyung!Kok bawa bawa nama Cita,sih??? (Loh,hyung!Why you bring up Cita's name???)

Jae Suk :Emang masalah buat elo,Kwang Soo-ah? (Is that your problem,Kwang Soo-ah?)

HaHa :Ah,enough you two!We have to finish this up!

Jae Suk : Sorry,Dong Hoon-ah!

Kwang Soo :Yeah,mianhamnida Dong Hoon hyung!

HaHa :Alright,gwenchana...And from my dear Sweet Star,100 of 100 for both team!!! *claps his hands*

All :Woohoo!!!

Jong Kook : Okay!!!From my hoobaes,Trouble Maker!98 of 100 for Ji Hyo-ssi's team,and 95 of 100 for Alvin-ssi's team!!! Whoa,great scores! For final scores for both teams,I'll give it to Jason-ssi! Please,Jason-ssi! *cameras zoom in to Jason Derülo*

Jason Derülo : Oh,I’m the tie breaker,aren't I?But let's see the scores first! Ji Hyo-ssi's team score is ...492!Alvin-ssi's team score is...487!Wow,great scores!Alright,from me!Both of you,got 100 from me!!!

All :What???

Jason Derülo :What???I'm just being fair!Both of you have done a great job,how can I give different scores to you???

Jong Kook : Point taken!

Jae Suk : So,do we need to take audiences' votes again???

Kwang Soo : Of course! Their votes are determining their scores!So,please take your phones out and vote for your favourite team,starts from now!

The audiences vote for their favorite team,meanwhile Hyuna and Hyun Seung are watching Ji Hyo's suspicious act. The more they watch her,the more they sure about Caroline's statement,Ji Hyo is being hypnotized... 5 minutes later,HaHa announces the final result.

HaHa : Okay,now for the final results!!! Ji Hyo-ssi's team,please reveal the score!!!

(Ji Hyo's team score : 692)

HaHa : Oh!Omo,omo!What a high score!!!

Jong Kook : Okay,for Alvin-ssi's team,please reveal the score!!!

(Alvin's team score : 690)

Kwang Soo : Uwa!!!!What an competition!The winner is Ji Hyo-ssi's team!!! *points on Ji Hyo's team*

Caroline :We did it!!!We did it!!!Yeorobeun,we did it!!!

Wesley :Ah...I can't believe this... *tightly hugs his team*

Alvin :Chukkaeyo,Jong Ho hyung! *pats his back*

Roderick :Ah,gamsahamnida Alvin-ah!Your MV is great too,even better than we are!

Caroline :Can I have a speech?

Jae Suk :Why not? It's your time!

Caroline :Hello,everybody!I'm just wanna thank you for your supports and your time to come here,especially for Jason-ssi!I can't believe that you still have time to come here and being our judges for tonight!And also,I'm also wanna thank you my soon-to-be sunbaenims,Running Man family!Without them,we,Asian's Super Friends,can't stand at here tonight!Without them,we can't give them and ourselves chances to prove our friends that fans even can help their idols to improve!I'm also wanna say thank you to my best friends,Asian's Super Friends!Without them,I can't be who I am right now!Without them,I can't believe in myself!With them,they can find and help me to improve me to a better way!And finally,I wanna thank you for my boyfriend out there,who is watching this show!Gomawo,my love!You're always be there for me whenever I'm sad or happy,you always offer your shoulder for me to cry out my feelings...You always give me a hug whenever I achieve my goals!Thanks for being my boyfriend,dreamy star!Saranghae! *smile shyly*

All of them,except Wesley,Jong Kook and Ji Hyo,are shocked with Caroline's statement!Her best friends and her soon-to-be seniors wonder who Caroline's secret boyfriend...Only God,Jong Kook and Ji Hyo know the secret!

Jae Suk :Whoa,Caroline-ssi!Is it true that you have a boyfriend already???

Caroline :Ne,Jae Suk oppa!

HaHa :May I know who is the lucky guy???

Caroline :Ah,it's a secret,HaHa oppa!Secret!

Jong Kook : Secret,eh?Come on,spill it! *smirks*

Caroline :Andwae,Jong Kook oppa!Andwaeyo! *shy face palm*

Wesley :Ah,why didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend,Eun Ji-ah?!You can't trust this cute oppa,hmm??? *playful smirk*

Caroline :Mwo???Cutie? *fake gags* First,you're not cutie,you're more like... *acts thinking out loud* Hmm... *leans closer to Wesley's ear* A more caring and handsome oppa to me... *blushs*

Wesley :Ah,jjinja? *blushs*

Caroline :Ne,Sung Jae-ah!Why should I lie to you? (Act up,Sung Jae-ah!)

Wesley :Wae???Am I a blabber to you???

Caroline :Maybe... *chuckles* You always did that whenever I told you a secret! *pouts*

Wesley :Ah,mianhe,my lovely lil sis! *hugs Caroline lovingly*

All :Aww...

(At the backstage)

Ji Hyo :What a lovely siblings they are,right Gary oppa? *clings her arms to Gary's arm*

Gary :Well,they are,Ji Hyo-ah... (Pabo yeoja...You're so easy to be fooled)

Hyuna : (That son of a *****...I'll cast a spell on him right now!!!) *readily pulls out her wand*

Kwang Soo : *puts his hand on Hyuna's shoulder* (Chakkaman,Hyuna noona!Don't do that!)

Hyuna : *glares at Kwang Soo* (Waee???)

Kwang Soo : *points at the audiences using his head* (You can't risk yourself)

Hyuna : *unwillingly puts back her wand to her hair bun* (Fine...)

Kwang Soo : *smirks* (But,don't worry,Hyuna noona!I'll do your revenge in my way!)

Hyuna : *confuses with Kwang Soo's idea* (What do you mean,Kwang Soo-ah?)

Kwang Soo : *grins* (Just watch and learn!) *rubs on his couple ring with Yuri,casts a dimly lighted grey light on Gary*

Ji Hyo :Huh,what's that?Eeek,what's that on your shoulder,Gary oppa?

Gary : *looks at his shoulder,shocked about what he sees* AH!!!GET AWAY FROM ME,YOU FREAKY MOUSE!!! *runs away*

Suk Jin : Yah!Yah!What the hell happened out there!!!

Kwang Soo : *evil smirks* (See,Hyuna noona?)

Gary : *looks at Kwang Soo's evil smirk* YOU!!! *angrily walks toward Kwang Soo* Did you do this to me,Kirin???

Kwang Soo :Aniyo,Gary hyung!I didn't do it!

Gary : DON'T YOU LIE TO ME,BAESINJA KIRIN!!!I KNOW YOU DID THIS!!! *punches Kwang Soo's face*

Kwang Soo :Aniyo,Gary hyung!Stop accusing me,Gary hyung!!! Argh!!! *rubs his painful face*

Dong Wook : (This isn't so good...I better stop this first!) *uses his headphone* Jong Kook hyung,jwisonghaeyo,but I think we have to pause the filming first,you know,there's a fight at the backstage!

Jong Kook : (What???A fight???) Well,yeorobeun!We'll back after the commercial! *runs to the backstage*

Seung Ho : CUT! *gestures Soo Hyun to stop the camera*

Caroline : What's going on???

Wesley :Mollayo,Eun Ji-ah!We better get going!

Caroline :Emm,be back,yeorobeun!Khajja,Sung Jae-ah! *holds Wesley's wrist and runs together*

Meanwhile,at the backstage...

Jong Kook : *sees Ji Hyo covers and in shock* Ji Hyo-ah,what's going on? *looks at Kwang Soo rubbing his face painfully* Kwang Soo-ah!!! *runs to him*  Yah,what happened to you???

Kwang Soo : Ga...Ga...Gary hyung...He...He...

Jong Kook :What did he do to you??? Kwang Soo-ah...

Gary : I punch him,Jong Kook hyung! *evil smiles*

Hearing Gary's statement makes Jong Kook's anger risen up. He angrily runs to Gary...

Jong Kook : WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM,HAH!HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!!

Gary : DON'T EVER SHOUT TO ME,JONG KOOK HYUNG!!!

Jong Kook : SO DO YOU!!! *clenches his fist* I ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME,WHY DID YOU PUNCH KWANG SOO!!!

Gary : *remains silent*

Jong Kook : ANSWER ME!!!

Gary : HE PUT A MOUSE ON MY SHOULDER!!!HAPPY NOW!!!

Kwang Soo :I'VE TOLD YOU,I DIDN'T DO IT!!!

Gary : SHUT UP,YOU CRANKY GIRAFFE!!!

Kwang Soo : SAY WHAT!!!

Suk Jin : YAH,STOP IT!!! *pushes away Jong Kook and Gary* Eun Ji-ah,Ji Hyo-ah,Soo Young-ah,Go Eun-ah!You girls go treat Kwang Soo's face,and cover his wound! While I will finish this alone!

Caroline : Sure,Suk Jin oppa!Come on,girls! Kwang Soo-ah,come on!We'll treat your wound!

Kwang Soo : Gomawo,Eun Ji noona!

(after the girls and Kwang Soo has gone...)

Wesley : (I better go after Eun Ji,might they need help...)

Suk Jin : Wesley-ah!You go host the show!

Wesley :What?Me???

Suk Jin :Yeah,who else?

Wesley : Hmm,I think I can do it!

Suk Jin : Good boy!Now go there and rock the show! *gives Wesley two thumbs up*

(After Wesley goes out...)

Suk Jin : Now,now...Can you two act like a real man?

Jong Kook,Gary : NO!!!

Suk Jin : Tsk,tsk,tsk... *shooks his head* You guys are such immature kids,you know...

Jong Kook :Hyung!You just don't know the real story!

Gary :Just shut your mouth,you mosquito voiced bear!

Suk Jin : ENOUGH!!! *slaps Gary's face*

(Meanwhile,on the stage...)

Wesley : Oh,jjinja,Luna-ssi?You're from Seoul?

Luna :Ne,Wesley-ssi!I'm currently a student at SM Town High School,I'm also part of f(x)!

(Luna Park a.k.a Park Sun Young - Student at S.M Town High School,part of f(x),South Korean top girlband,known as Moon Princess(her name means moon) )

Wesley : Oh,you're the one who sings like this! *clears his throat* Paranbul urin gidaryeo wonhae!!! *purposely sings badly*

Luna : Bwahahahahahahaha...Yeah,I'm the one,but you shouldn't do that!Hahahahaha...

Wesley :Ahahahaha,but seriously you have such great pitch!My girlfriend even is a fangirl of your girlgroup,I swear~,by the moon and the sun~!

Joong Ki :Yah,you look like Suk Jin hyung,Wesley hyung!Hahahahahaha!

Anastasia :Buahahahahahaha...Anyway,did Wesley oppa say that he has a girlfriend? Nuguya,Wesley oppa? *smirks*

Wesley : *flustered* Well,yeah I have...Let me just say she's the sweetest best friend,sister,freenemy,sorry chagiya... *chuckles* But after all,she's the most wonderful,strongest girl that I ever know... *blushes*

Clarine : Aww...But who's she???Hmm,can you give us hints?

Wesley : Her blood type is A.

Crystal : Is she someone that we know?

Wesley :Yah,noona!You're just like interrogating a heavy-class criminal,ya know?

Katherine :Ani,we just...Curious,that's all...

Wesley :No,seriously guys...Let's not talking about me,it's Luna-ssi's part!

Roderick :Yeah,Wesley hyung is right! Please,Dong Hoon hyung!

HaHa :Thank you,Roderick-ah! Ah,so Luna-ssi!Let me ask you a question!If you aren't a singer like who you are right now,not offense okay,what will you do since you have very beautiful voice?

Luna :Hmm,it's kinda difficult,but if I aren't a singer like right now,I might wanna be a music teacher or kindergarten teacher,ehehehe...

Jae Suk :Why???

Luna : Because I love music and kids,I hope I can be just like Shinichi Suzuki-

Joong Ki : Shinichi Suzuki?

Luna :Ne,I have read his book,well even though he isn't a singer,he's a violinist,in fact. And through his book,I have learned that we can help children become good citizen through music,and also he always his heart fully to teach children...

Roderick :Wow,that's deep!

Alvin :Yeah,anyway...Let's play a game,shall we?

Wesley :Heh?What game,Alvin-ah?

Alvin :Let's play 'DARUMA-SAN'!

Clarine : Oh well...Why not?Let's do it!

Crystal : I'll explain how to play this game. So,we have to play "Hompimpah" first to decide who will be the "ghost" ,and after that the "ghost" will stand facing the wall,while the rest of us stand faraway behind the "ghost" ,me,Clarine,Alvin,Roderick,Wesley,Whitney,Katherine,and Anastasia will make the example!Let's go,guys!

Asian's Super Friends(minus Caroline) : ALRIGHT!!!

Roderick : By the way,where's Caroline noona?

Wesley : She has urgent thing,you know,girl code... *shrugs*

Roderick : Make up???

Wesley :Ani,she doesn't feel so good,she has headache...

Roderick :Ah,I see...So,sijak!

Asian's Super Friends(minus Caroline) : Hompimpah,aliyo gombreng!Mak ijah pake baju rombreng! (All of them except Wesley shows handpalms,Wesley shows his backhand)

Alvin :Yey!Wesley hyung is the "ghost" !

Wesley : *sighs* Fine...Let's do this! *walks faraway from Asian's Super Friends* Are you ready?

Asian's Super Friends(minus Wesley and Caroline) :YEAH!!!

Wesley : Daruma-san,Daruma-san,Daruma-san,DARUMA-SAN! *turns back*

(Crystal,Clarine,Katherine,Anastasia and Roderick are at the halfway road,while Alvin and Whitney are at behind them)

Wesley :Hmm... *turns around* Daruma-san,Daruma-san,Daruma-san,Daruma-san,DARUMA-SAN! *turns back*

(Roderick and Anastasia are almost close to Wesley's back,but suddenly Anastasia falls down)

Wesley :Alright,Anastasia-ah! You're out!

Anastasia :Aish,can't you give me a slack?

Wesley : Sorry,no excuse! Ehehehehehe...

Anastasia :Alright,Wesley oppa... *goes back to her seat beside Jae Suk*

Jae Suk :Ah,so this is the famous "DARUMA-SAN!" ... But how about if we change a little bit? It's also based on your game,but the "ghost" will determine how many steps should the players walk!

Roderick :Ah,you mean "Mr.Wolf,what time is it now?" ,right Jae Suk hyung?

Jae Suk :Yeah,you're so smart,Roderick-ah! How did you know???

Roderick : My sister's friend taught me that game when we visited her in Singapore!

HaHa :Yes,that game is the modification from "DARUMA-SAN!" game,which is from Japan!

(Note : I'm pretty not sure how the "Mr.Wolf,what time is now?" game created,it's just my guessing...So to my Singaporean readers,please forgive me,okay?)

Joong Ki :But,do you guys know how to play it?

All :NE!

Joong Ki : Okay,let's start!Wesley hyung still will be the "wolf" ,it's that okay?

Wesley :That's okay,though...

Soo Hyun : Chakkaman!You have to wear these pairs of shoes first! *shows them pairs of tap dancing shoes*

Alvin : Huh?We have to,PD Soo Hyun???

Soo Hyun :Well,yeah!Hahahaha...

Crystal : Ah,okay then...

All of them are changing their shoes into tap dancing shoes,meanwhile at the backstage...

Gary : Hyung... *stunned*

Suk Jin :You have to stop using your muscles instead of your brain,you know???

Gary : Oh,so you mean,I'm stupid? *raises his tone*

Suk Jin :Ani,Hee Gun-ah!Just...Just keep in your mind,arraseo? I'll go check Kwang Soo first,Jong Kook-ah,you go host the show,don't fight,okay?

Jong Kook :Ara,Suk Jin hyung! *leaves the backstage* Oh,what are you guys doing? Oh,you have Luna from f(x) here? Annyeong hasseo,Luna-ssi! *bows*

Luna :Ne,annyeong hasseo,Jong Kook-ssi! *bows*

Jong Kook : (Maybe I should sit down,since I don't know what they are playing...) *sits down*

All (minus Wesley and Jong Kook) : MR.WOLF,MR.WOLF,WHAT TIME IS IT NOW!!!

Wesley : (Hmm,my prediction is Jae Suk hyung,Roderick,Anastasia,Alvin,Clarine and Crystal are almost close to me,I have to catch Jae Suk hyung first!) *teaseful tone* Right now?Right now? IT'S TIME TO EAT!!!

All of them run away quickly from Wesley,but Wesley manages to catch Jae Suk and Crystal at the same time!Impressive,huh?

Jae Suk :Wow...You're just like Kook Jong,Wesley-ah...

Wesley :Heh?How come???

Jong Kook :Yeah,how come,Jae Suk hyung?

Jae Suk :You both have good-looking face,have quick response on your surroundings,have brawn and brain,just like perfect combo,except...

Wesley :Except what,Jae Suk hyung???

Jae Suk :Yeah except Wesley is a little bit taller...

Jong Kook :Yeah,I admit he's quite tall for his age,just like Kwang Soo...(Kwang Soo-ya,neoneun eotteokhe?)

Alvin :Jong Kook hyung,광수가괜차나요? (Translation : Is Kwang Soo okay? Read: Kwang Soo ga gwaenchanayo?)

Jong Kook :Aniyo,he got headache all of sudden...

Crystal :Eh???Caroline also got headache too!

Caroline :Who said that,Jia Yin jie?

Katherine :Oh,you're back,Caroline-ah!Emm,Wesley said that,right?

Caroline :Aigoo!I told you I'm okay,Sung Jae-ah!Aish...

Wesley :But I'm so worried about you...

Caroline :I know,Sung Jae-ah...Thanks for the medicine,by the way...

Wesley :You're welcome,Eun Ji-ah! So,shall we continue?

All : Alright!!!

Caroline :Can me and Jong Kook oppa join right now?

HaHa : Sure,why not,Caroline-ah?C'mon!

Joong Ki : Okay,first Caroline noona,Jong Kook hyung!You have to change your shoes into those tap dancing shoes!

Whitney :But hey!Let's change the "Wolf"! This time,how about we have two "Wolfs" ?

Anastasia : Oh,how about three "Wolfs" ?

Luna :Hmm,that will be so much interesting!

Jae Suk :Why not???Go change first!

(Caroline and Jong Kook change their shoes,meanwhile at Kwang Soo's room...)

Kwang Soo : OUCH!Noona,please be gentle!

Ji Hyo :Mianhe,Kwang Soo-ah...I didn't know Gary oppa made this to you...

Kwang Soo :Heh,even after he punched me this hard,you still care about him...

Ji Hyo : Of course!Because I like him!Might it's really you who put the mouse on Gary oppa's shoulder just now!

Kwang Soo :Noona!I told you it wasn't me at all,I was far away from him!Noona,is it logical when I put a mouse to Gary hyung's shoulder while I'm at the other side of the backstage with Hyuna noona?Think about it! *stands up angrily,opens his room door* Suk Jin hyung... *shocked*

Suk Jin :Neoneun gwenchanayo?

Kwang Soo :Hyung...Ne,naega gwenchanayo... (I'm not really,Suk Jin hyung...)

Suk Jin : (Hmm,you have a very long day,Kwang Soo-ah...Have a rest first,okay?) Emm,Go Eun-ah,Soo Young-ah,you girls can go back to your rooms,have a good rest,okay?

Byul,Lizzy :Ne,Suk Jin oppa!Gamsahamnida! *hug Suk Jin*

Suk Jin :Hahahaha,you deserve that,girls!Now go! *smiles*

(Byul and Lizzy go back to their rooms)

Suk Jin : Seong Im-ah,you go host with Gary,arraseo?I think they're having some games,I will take care Kwang Soo...

Ji Hyo : Oh,ne Suk Jin oppa! *opens Kwang Soo's room door,calls Gary* Gary oppa,let's go! *closes the door*

Suk Jin : (Water Lock!Sound Absorpous!) You did that,right Kwang Soo-ah? *smiles*

Kwang Soo : Ehehehehehe... *grins*

Suk Jin :You have done a good job,Kwang Soo-ah!But remember to be careful,okay? *pats Kwang Soo's back* Anyway,you can use your Santo power to heal your wound,right?

Kwang Soo :I know,but I tried to act that I didn't have any power to heal myself...

Suk Jin :Yeah,that's good idea...Alright,I'm going to check the show,you okay alone here?

Kwang Soo :Ah,I'm okay,Suk Jin hyung...Beside,I have to write some of my ideas on my laptop!

Suk Jin :Hmm,okay then...After that,go rest,ne?

Kwang Soo :Ne,Suk Jin hyung!And anyway,thank you for covering my act just now... *hugs Suk Jin*

Suk Jin :Cheonma,Kyle-ah!Now,I'm gonna check the show out!

Kwang Soo : Okay,Suk Jin hyung!Oh yeah,Suk Jin hyung! Give this to Jong Kook hyung later on! *gives a little black velvet box*

Suk Jin : Igeo mwoya,Kwang Soo-ah?

Kwang Soo :You will know that later,Suk Jin hyung!Now,go! *gently moves Suk Jin towards the door*

Suk Jin :Hehe,ara Kwang Soo-ah!Take care! *goes out*

*meanwhile at the audiotorium*

Anastasia,Whitney,Crystal,Roderick,Alvin,Jae Suk,Ji Hyo,Gary,Clarine,Katherine,Luna,HaHa,Joong Ki : WOLF FAMILY,WOLF FAMILY!WHAT TIME IS NOW!!!

Wesley : *whispers* Eun Ji-ah! Jong Kook hyung! How far are they from us?

Jong Kook : *whispers* Hmm,my prediction is Joong Ki,Luna and Jae Suk hyung are at two jumps away from us,while Ji Hyo,Whitney,Katherine,Crystal and Anastasia are almost near towards us...

Jae Suk : *teases* Yah,Wolf family!We ask you guys what time is now,what are you guys discussing about?

Wesley : *whispers* Can we turn around?

Jong Kook : *whispers* Andwaeyo! That's against the rule! Hold on! Let me lure them! *shouts* ONE O'CLOCK!!!

Ji Hyo : (What the hell is Jong Kook oppa thinking?Katherine is almost can tear Wesley's name tag!) *jumps one time*

Jong Kook : (Hehehehe,gomawo Ji Hyo-ah!Now Wesley can rip Katherine's nametag easily...) *whispers* Sung Jae-ah! Now I think Katherine is at your back! It's time for you to rip off her nametag!

Wesley : *whispers* Arraseo,Jong Kook hyung!

Anastasia,Whitney,Crystal,Roderick,Alvin,Jae Suk,Ji Hyo,Gary,Clarine,Katherine,Luna,HaHa,Joong Ki :WOLF FAMILY,WOLF FAMILY!WHAT TIME IS NOW!!!

Wesley :RIGHT NOW?RIGHT NOW? *turns around* IT'S TIME TO EAT!!! *chases Whitney,Katherine,Luna and Joong Ki down*

Caroline :YAHOO!!! *chases Jae Suk,HaHa,Suk Jin,Gary and Crystal down*

Jong Kook :YAH!!!DON'T ESCAPE FROM ME!!! *chases Ji Hyo,Anastasia,Crystal and Roderick down*

The "wolf family" managed to rip down Katherine's ,Luna's ,Gary's,Crystal's,HaHa's,and Jae Suk's nametags,wow!

Jae Suk : *pants* Wow... *pants* I can't believe that... *pants*

Jong Kook : Hyung,take a rest first!Don't talk first!

Katherine :Wow,Wesley-ah!You even  can rip two persons at once!

(That's right,Wesley rips Katherine and Luna 's nametags)

HaHa :And also,despite Caroline is quite petite one,but she can rip down nametags quickier than the boys!

(Caroline firstly rips down Gary and HaHa 's nametags ,after that she helps Jong Kook to rip down Crystal's nametag)

Wesley :But I think the funniest one is Jong Kook hyung! He even can tickle Jae Suk hyung to ease him ripping Jae Suk hyung's nametag!Buahahahaha...

All :Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

(Jong Kook chases down Jae Suk first,but Jae Suk lies down to protect his nametag,knowing how to rip down Jae Suk's nametag in this situation,he tickles Jae Suk's waist as it is Jae Suk's ticklish spot. Can't stand with the ticklish feeling,Jae Suk rolls over and reveals his nametag. Jong Kook quickly rips down Jae Suk's nametag and chases down Crystal,but due to his weakness to women,he just holds Crystal tightly,then Caroline comes down to help Jong Kook...)

Caroline :But yeah,Jong Kook oppa is quite weak to women...Teehee... *chuckles*

Ji Hyo :Yeah,Jong Kook oppa is quite shy with girls,hahahaha...

HaHa :How do you know,Ji Hyo-ah?

Ji Hyo :Hyori eonnie told me about it,hehehehe...

Jong Kook :Yah!Lee HyoRi!I'll kill you later! *smiles*

Crystal :Let's continue the game,shall we?

Caroline : Okay,Jia Yin jie!

Anastasia,Whitney,Roderick,Alvin,Ji Hyo,Clarine,Joong Ki :WOLF FAMILY,WOLF FAMILY!WHAT TIME IS NOW!!!

Caroline : *whispers* How many steps should I take?

Wesley : *whispers* Since we have to kill 6 more sheeps,and we can't risk too much,how about we give them a lot of steps?

Jong Kook : *whispers* Eh,that's great strategy!But be wise,okay???

Caroline : *whispers* Okay,Sung Jae-ah,Jong Kook oppa! *clears * RIGHT NOW??? *teases the "sheeps" *

Clarine : Yah,Caroline-ah!Don't tease us!

Ji Hyo :Yeah,Caroline-ah!I'm so afraid if you scare us like that!

Caroline : TEN O'CLOCK!!!

Jong Kook : *whispers* Daebak!

(The "sheeps" jump 10 times)

Ji Hyo : *whispers* Yeorobeun,how about if some of us jump and rip one of the "wolf" 's nametag,while the rest of us shout to them?

Anastasia :That's great idea!

Roderick : *covers Anastasia's mouth,whispers* Yah,chagiya!Don't you want them to know our plan?

Anastasia : *gestures* Mianhe... *tongue outs*

Jong Kook : (Hehehehehe...Don't you guys think that I don't know your plan,hehehehe...) YAH!SHEEPS!WHAT ARE YOU DISCUSSING ABOUT???

Joong Ki : NOTHING,JONG KOOK HYUNG!

Anastasia,Roderick,Ji Hyo,Joong Ki :WOLF FAMILY,WOLF FAMILY!WHAT TIME IS NOW!!!

Jong Kook : *whispers* Let me lure them! *shouts* SIX O'CLOCK!

(Alvin,Roderick,Anastasia,Joong Ki,and Clarine jump 6 times)

Jong Kook : (Hehehehe,Whitney and Ji Hyo don't jump,I'll scare them!) Whitney-ah!Ji Hyo-ah!Why don't you jump?

Ji Hyo : (Huh?How did Jong Kook oppa know that I don't jump?) I have,Jong Kook oppa!

Whitney :Yeah,me too,Jong Kook oppa!

Jong Kook : (Kekekekeke,keep acting,girls...I know you didn't jump at all...) Okay,then...

Anastasia,Whitney,Roderick,Alvin,Ji Hyo,Clarine,Joong Ki :WOLF FAMILY,WOLF FAMILY!WHAT TIME IS NOW!!!

Wesley : *whispers* I think it's the time!

Jong Kook : *whispers* Not the perfect time!They are still quite faraway from us,but don't worry!After we call some steps again,we'll chase them!

Wesley : FIVE O'CLOCK!!!

(The "sheeps" ,except Ji Hyo,jump 5 times. Ji Hyo jumps only 3 times)

Jong Kook : (Ji Hyo-ah!You can play dirty,don't you?) *whispers* Alright,Caroline-ah!Now we can chase them! But leave Ji Hyo alone first! Let me finish her on final lap!

Wesley : *whispers* Good luck,Caroline-ah!

Anastasia,Whitney,Roderick,Alvin,Ji Hyo,Clarine,Joong Ki :WOLF FAMILY,WOLF FAMILY!WHAT TIME IS NOW!!!

Caroline : *teases* Should we say the time right now,my brothers?

Joong Ki : PPALLIYA,CAROLINE NOONA!!!

Caroline : Right now... *evil smirks,turn around* IT'S TIME TO EAT!!! *chases Joong Ki and Whitney down*

Wesley :YEAH!NOW IT'S ON!!! *chases Clarine and Alvin down*

Jong Kook :LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!! *chases Anastasia and Roderick down*

(After that...)

Jae Suk :Whoa!The "Wolf Family" is so strong and fierce!!!

Clarine :Yeah...I agree!Daebak!

Soo Hyun :Now,for the final round,it's one versus one!

Jong Kook : (Great,just like my prediction!Just wait,Ji Hyo-ah) *playfully smiles* Ha ha!Let's do this!

Ji Hyo :You can't catch me,Jong Kook oppa! *acts cutely*

Jong Kook :Let's see! (Ah...Ji Hyo-ah,you can act cute,eh?)

Ji Hyo : MR.WOLF,MR.WOLF!WHAT TIME IS IT NOW!

Jong Kook : NINE O'CLOCK!!!

(Let's skip this part until...)

Ji Hyo : Mr Wolf,Mr Wolf!What time is it now?

Jong Kook : *evil smiles,turns around* It's...IT'S TIME TO EAT YOU!!! *chases down*

Ji Hyo :KYAAAAAA... *runs away*

*Jong Kook grabs Ji Hyo's hand and pulls her back to him*

Ji Hyo : Jong...Jong Kook oppa... *stunned*

*Jong Kook pulls Ji Hyo closer to him,and his left hand is on Ji Hyo's temporary nametag(remember she's not official member yet)*

Joong Ki : *awes* Whoa...

Crystal : *awes* It looks like on most dramas that I ever watched...

Jong Kook : *smiles* Jwiseonghaeyo,Seong Im-ah... *rips down Ji Hyo's temporary nametag*

(All of them are shocked with Jong Kook's great acting...)

Roderick : Omo...

Alvin :Jong Kook hyung...

Caroline : Daebak!!!

Audiences cheers loudly for Jong Kook's great acting,they never thought Jong Kook can act that great!And also for celebrating Jong Kook's victory!

Jae Suk :Yah,Kook Jong-ie!I can't believe you can act so perfect!!!

Jong Kook :Eh,it's nothing...

HaHa :Are you kidding,uri hyung? I even can't act as perfect as you are!How did you learn that?

Jong Kook :Easy,just learn throughly...Anyway,thanks for coming and watching us... Annyeonghi gyeseyo!!! *waves his hand,bows down*

Ji Hyo,Gary,HaHa,Jae Suk,Joong Ki,Asian's Super Friends : Gamsahamnida,yeorobeun!!! *bows down*

Seung Ho : *gestures* And,cut!

Dong Wook : Great job,guys!!! *claps his hand*

Soo Hyun :Yeah,great job! Oh,thank you for coming, Jason Derulo-ssi!

Jason Derulo :You're welcome,ummm...

Soo Hyun :Kim Soo Hyun, my English name is Claudia Kim...

Jason Derulo : Wait,Claudia Kim???

Soo Hyun : I know,I know...It's a weird name for a boy! My agency gave this name for me when I debuted in the States!

Jason Derulo : I thought you got it from yourself! But that's okay though, Soo Hyun-ssi! I have some friends who got same problem with you,but they just like "That's my name, so what???" So,just be proud with your English name!

Soo Hyun : Okay, Jason-ssi! Thanks for the advice! And good luck at the States!

Jason Derulo :Thanks,you too,Claudia-ssi! Hehehehehe...

Jong Kook :Thanks for coming, Jason-ssi!

Jason Derulo :It's a honor to come to your variety show! I guess Korean variety show is better than American ones! No offence, but your variety show is so creative and I think you all have bonded a great relationship with each other!

Jong Kook :Yeah, I know...But your country's variety show is great too...

Jason Derulo :Thanks for the compliment,Jong Kook-ssi!

Jong Kook :You're very welcome,Jason-ssi! *shakes Jason Derulo's and his hand together*

After they all thank the guest judges and the audiences , all of them except the wizards and the witch go back to have a rest. After Jong Kook ensures there's no one except themselves, he stops the time together with Suk Jin, Hyuna and Hyun Seung.

Jong Kook,Suk Jin,Hyuna,Hyun Seung : (Time,stop flowing!)

*time stops flowing,the audiences and Jason Derulo are automatically fall asleep*

Hyuna :Are you guys ready for this???

Hyun Seung :I'm so ready for this!!!

Suk Jin :What are we waiting for???

Jong Kook :Let's do this!!! Dream Teleportation!!! *casts vivid red light to some of the audiences*

Kwang Soo :Yeorobeun!!!Need help???

HaHa :Yeah,we can help you guys!

Hyun Seung :You sure,Kwang Soo-ah,Dong Hoon hyung???

Suk Jin :You haven't studied this spell yet!And also,you have to rest,Kwang Soo-ah!

Kwang Soo :Yeah,I know!But we can help clean this place up!

Hyuna :Well,up to you guys!Right now,we have teleportations to do!Dream Teleportation!!! *casts white light to some of the audiences*

Hyun Seung : Dream Teleportation! *casts vivid blue light to some of the audiences*

Suk Jin :And now it's my turn to send all of them home! *readily casts bright orange light to the audiences and Jason Derulo* Oh,dear my orange light! Please send these citizens back safe and sound to their home! Home Teleportation!!! *casts a huge orange light above all of them , then sends the audiences and Jason Derulo to the orange light*

After the audiences and Jason Derulo magically go home safe and sound, Kwang Soo and HaHa start to clean up the mess while the time is still stop moving...

Kwang Soo : Okay,Dong Hoon hyung! Let's clean this mess up!

HaHa : Okay,let's do this! Flash Cleaning!!! *casts sky blue light to some of the mess*

Kwang Soo :Flash Cleaning! *casts metalic grey light to some of the mess*

Jong Kook :Let me help you guys!Flash Cleaning!!! *casts red light to some of the mess*

Suk Jin : Super Sonic Cleaning!!! *casts orange light to all the mess Jong Kook,Kwang Soo,and HaHa collected then throws all of the mess to the magic dustbin*

Hyun Seung :Eyy,samchon! Why do you always cast different spells than us did???

Suk Jin :Just remember,I'm above you guys,but actually you can learn new spells to upgrade most of the spells...As long as you can remember the basic spells,it's okay! Oh yeah,I forgot to tell you, Kang Ta and his younger sister will join us tomorrow,so have a good rest,okay???

HaHa :Ne,we will,hyung! Oh yeah,let's go back to the hotel room!

Kwang Soo :Yeah,I have something very important to tell you guys!

Jong Kook :What are we waiting for? Time,start flowing!

(The surrounding starts moving as usual)

Hyuna : *whispers* Oh,!

Hyun Seung :What's wrong,Hyuna-ya?

Hyuna : *whispers* Don't turn around,but I think Kang Gary watches us all the time!

(All of them turn around,but found nothing)

Jong Kook : Don't joke all of us,it's nothing at there!

Kwang Soo :I saw him too!

Hyun Seung : Okay,don't tell me that you started to believe her!

Kwang Soo :Hey,don't you guys remember???I have my sixth sense,which is my ultimate power! So don't underestimate my power!

HaHa : Oh,yeah! I forgot that you have Santo power too!

Kwang Soo :Ah,gwenchana Dong Hoon hyung!

Suk Jin : Okay,okay! So,if Gary has seen us for a long time,that means he knows our power!

Hyuna : Oh no...Ah,eotthokke,Suk Jin seosangnim???

Jong Kook :Maybe for me,we have to seclude our power in something important to us! I mean,like we're saving our power in our favorite stuffs!

Kwang Soo :As for that,I have! *shows them his couple ring with Yuri* This is for secluding my wizard power! And for this... *shows them his Swarozki adorned gold ring* This is for secluding my Santo power!

Hyun Seung :If I can ask,what is Santo power???

Jong Kook : Santo power is much more alike wizard power, it's from born! But the differences are Santo power is much more stronger than wizard power! They only have 2 levels of power, the first level is their usual power costume, and the second level is their stronger power which is the strongest from all!

HaHa : And beside,unlike wizard power which can be removed whenever we like,Santo Power is can't be removed! And this is the advantages for Kwang Soo,since his father is Santo,while his mother is witch,when his mother gave birth to him,one of health witches said that Kwang Soo is a mixture of his parents' power, so if he removes his wizard power, he still has his Santo power to protect himself and whoever he loves! And also, Santo power is much more useful in stake situation! And also,he must restore his Santo power after he has a fight...

Hyuna : By how??? Eating pills???

Jong Kook : Of course not,Hyuna-ya! By having a rest!

Hyuna :I thought how...Wow,he must be so lucky!

Kwang Soo :Ahahahaha,it's nothing since the Santo power is much more useful for daily uses,like just now,sixth sense! And I also actually have 3 Santo powers! The first one is healing, the second one is ice control, and the third is sixth sense and mind control! For healing,it's only used for healing other people,it is rare for me to use this power for myself...I'm always thought other people first than myself,so you always saw me the most tired from all,along with Suk Jin hyung...

Suk Jin :Yeah,he mostly uses this power to heal Jong Kook's wounds during the break,since there is some of his wound isn't fully recovered...

HaHa :Yeah,but Jong Kook hyung is so stubborn,we always ask him to have a rest on Friday,but he doesn't want to...

Jong Kook :I know,Dong Hoon-ah! But I can't simply let myself sit around and do nothing...And also,I don't want anybody to worry about me...

Suk Jin :I know,Jong Kook-ah! But can't you worry about Kwang Soo? He's actually the most tired among us each time we do the filming...

Jong Kook :Yeah...Mianhe,Kwang Soo-ah... *hugs Kwang Soo* I didn't want to let you to be this tired... *tears starts to flow from his eyes*

Kwang Soo :Jong Kook hyung... *tears starts to flow from his eyes* Gwenchana,hyung...It's my job to protect all of you,and also I can't let our viewers to see you,uri Commander,tired and sick...I'm okay...

Jong Kook :But I can't let you do all of these for me...You must also think about yourself too,Kyle-ah...I know you're a Santo,but you have to remember! Your strength can limit itself,so you have to consider it...

Kwang Soo :Hyung... *starts to cry* I don't know that you're so thoughtful to me... *cries out loud* Aaron hyung... *cries on Jong Kook's shoulder*

Jong Kook : *pats Kwang Soo's back* Gwenchana,Kyle-ah...Gwenchana... *softly cries*

Hyuna :Awww...Come on,guys!Let's give a bear hug! *hugs Kwang Soo and Jong Kook tightly*

All of them are giving KookSoo brothers a bear hug,and even though Kwang Soo can't express his gratefulness to his noona and hyungs,he will save it from his bottom of his heart...

Kwang Soo : Gomawo,hyungs,Hyuna noona! Saranghamda!

Hyun Seung : Gwenchana,you're a nice dongsaeng,Kwang Soo-ah! We're lucky you come to this world as our best friend and brother...

Hyuna :Yeah,even though I'm your new noona,I feel that you have become my younger brother for a long time...

HaHa : Oh yeah,sorry for interuptting,but we have something important to discuss,right???

Suk Jin :Ah,how can we forget that???Let's go!

They go to Kwang Soo and Jong Kook's room,as usual they cast the room to stronger lock and more soundproof room. After all of them have sit down, Kwang Soo tells his thought about his sight...

Kwang Soo : So,here's the thing! Just now,it's true that I have seen Gary hyung at behind of the auditorium door, I don't know if he's affected or not...

HaHa :What do you mean he's affected or not,Kwang Soo-ah???

Kwang Soo :I mean,he's in our spell or not when we stop the time...

Jong Kook :I think he's not in our spell, as we know that only normal people are affected with the spell,unless... *gasps* Oh my goodness!

Suk Jin :Wae,wae,Jong Kook-ah!

Jong Kook :No wonder he acts so bad recently...He's a wizard,just like us!!!

Hyuna :Mwot!!!

Kwang Soo :I knew it!!!

Hyun Seung :How did you know,Kwang Soo-ah???

Kwang Soo :At first,I had thought the same thing,and then I tried to warn you guys about Gary's true self,but I held back...Since you guys didn't believe me... *looks down*

HaHa : Omo,Kwang Soo-ah... *hugs Kwang Soo tightly*

Kwang Soo :And then,you guys never believe me since I was the betrayal on our group... *starts to cry*

Suk Jin : Who said we never believe you???

Kwang Soo : Gary hyung... *cries loudly*

All of them feel sorry for Kwang Soo. Suk Jin,Jong Kook and HaHa feel that Gary should said sorry to him at least,as usual Gary wouldn't do that,and mostly actually all of them can't stand with Gary's perfectionist personality...

Jong Kook : This Kang Gary... *clenches his fist*

Kwang Soo :Hyung...Gwenchana...I'll be fine...

Suk Jin :I think I can't hide this forever...Kwang Soo-ah,are you resigning from Running Man???

Kwang Soo :I...I...

Jong Kook :Come on,Kwang Soo-ah!You can't hide this secret forever...

Kwang Soo :Well,I...Yes,I did,Suk Jin hyung...Mianhe,Suk Jin hyung...I didn't want to upset you...But I think it's time for me to resign from Running Man,I can't handle the pressure anymore... *starts to cry*

Suk Jin suddenly gives Kwang Soo a big hug,and he gives Kwang Soo a big smile,although that has a hint of sadness and regret from him. "Why can't I be there for you when you need me,Kwang Soo-ah?Mianhe,nae dongsaeng,nae andeul...I don't know that you're hiding this true self of yours for a long time..." Suk Jin thought.

Kwang Soo :Mianhe,Suk Jin hyung... *cries loudly*

Suk Jin : Sssshh,it's okay,Kwang Soo-ah...Let your emotion out... *rubs Kwang Soo's back*

All of them are feeling guilty,sad,and angry at the same time...They feel guilty for not believing Kwang Soo enough,they feel sad of Kwang Soo's resign,they feel angry with Gary's behaviour...But they don't know what to do...

HaHa : But,don't worry Suk Jin hyung...Kwang Soo said he'll leave Running Man on his sophomore year of senior high school,so it won't be too surprised for our fans and our friends...

Hyuna : So,that means we have to give Kwang Soo one last farewell to him at the end of his junior year of senior high school!

Hyun Seung :Yeah,Hyuna is right!And also,we can't let Kwang Soo leave without any proper leave and good last impression... *messes Kwang Soo's hair*

Kwang Soo : Gomawo,Hyun Seung hyung!!! *hugs Hyun Seung tightly*

Hyun Seung :Hey,that's what brothers are for,Kwang Soo-ah! Oh,yeah! If you're leaving Running Man, are you also leave for your own school?

Kwang Soo :Well,yeah I am!

Hyuna : Oh,jjinja???Where???

Kwang Soo :I don't know,but I'm thinking on one school...

Hyun Seung :Which school???

Kwang Soo :Ah,I don't want to spoil the surprise,Hyuna noona,Hyun Seung hyung!

Hyuna :Eyy,just tell us!

Kwang Soo :I can't do that,Hyuna noona!

Jong Kook :Kwang Soo is right,yeorobeun!Hmm,Suk Jin hyung!

Suk Jin :Ye,Jong Kook-ah?

Jong Kook : Does Jae Suk hyung have schedule tomorrow???

Suk Jin :Yes,he does . He has recording session on Thursday,so he will go home tomorrow...

HaHa :Yeah,me too!Just now before we had filming for next mission,Jae Suk hyung had told me about it,so I guess I have to go home tomorrow...

Hyuna :How about if we go home tomorrow,then we can hang out with each other at the mall or wherever we want!

Hyun Seung :Yeah,it's great idea!

Kwang Soo :But we have to practise our spell!

Jong Kook :Come on,Kwang Soo-ah!We'll practise on Friday as usual days...

Kwang Soo :Hmm,maybe you're right,Jong Kook hyung...It's just...I can't wait to wake Seong Im noona from Gary hyung's spell...

Hearing that,Jong Kook feels Kwang Soo is the real younger brother,along with HaHa and Joong Ki...Although Gary also his younger brother,but he didn't feel any connection with him...He thought Kwang Soo is always put others' need in his first priority than his need,while Gary never put others' need...He always been selfish...He never thought Gary will be changed this fast...

Hyuna :Jong Kook oppa! *waves her hand in front of Jong Kook* EARTH TO JONG KOOK OPPA!!!

Jong Kook :Ah!Oh,Hyuna-ya!

Hyuna :What are you daydreaming about???

Jong Kook :Ah,aniyo!

HaHa :Ah,yeah!I forgot we needed to make contact with John Clifford,since he has most of the informations about who is Gary hyung's true self...

Hyun Seung :Well,we can't do that!

Jong Kook :Wae?

Hyun Seung :Remember what he said just now???His afterlife will be in danger if his master found out that he's betraying his master...

Suk Jin :Hmm,you got a point there...We can't risk his afterlife...

Kwang Soo :But what about saving Seong Im noona???

Jong Kook :We'll talk about that later...

(Knock knock!)

Jae Suk : Suk Jin hyung,Kook Jong-ah,Dong Hoon-ah,Kwang Soo-ah,Hyuna-ya,Hyun Seung-ah!Are you guys in there??? *knocks Kwang Soo and Jong Kook's door*

Kwang Soo :No,we're in your room!Of course we're inside,Jae Suk hyung!

Jae Suk :Hahahaha,I know...Oh yeah,our hoobaes are waiting you guys for watching our fanmeeting videos,wanna watch???

Suk Jin : Sure,Jae Suk-ah!We'll be there!

Jae Suk : Great,see you guys later! *leaves Kwang Soo and Jong Kook's door*

Hyuna :What fanmeeting???

HaHa :Last fanmeeting in Taiwan,since it's Jae Suk hyung's first fanmeeting with us,so he's so eager to rewatch all of them!

Jong Kook :Yeah,since he cleared his schedules just for us,how thoughtful he is...I remembered the time when me and Jae Suk hyung performed together at our fanmeeting,man that was awesome!!!

Kwang Soo :Yeah,unluckily for Gary hyung,Joong Ki and Lizzy couldn't join us,but maybe there always will be next time...

HaHa :Yeah,I agreed with Kwang Soo too. Jae Suk hyung might always looks busy all the time,but he always thought about us first,he'll try to ask us everytime when we had fanmeeting,and also always found time to make greeting videos for our fans...

Hyuna :Wow,how thoughtful Jae Suk seosangnim is...I never see that side of his...

Hyun Seung :Yeah,there's time when I was one of his students-

All : Students???

Hyun Seung :Yeah,when I was in Running Man Primary School,he was a new teacher,even though he was new back then,he never acted he was a grumpy new teacher,instead he always acted as a loveable new teacher,he was my favorite teacher...

Suk Jin :No wonder you're so familiar with our school,Hyun Seung-ah...

Hyun Seung :Ye,samchon...

Kwang Soo : Sorry to interrupt,but we needed to go now...I'm not really comfortable being late for watching videos together...

Hyuna :Ah,yeah!Let's go,guys!

The wizards and witch go out from Kwang Soo and Jong Kook's room,while they're chatting together,Kwang Soo suddenly said he needed to buy some popcorns at the store,HaHa agreed to accompanny him...

Kwang Soo : Oh yeah,we needed to buy some popcorns!

HaHa :I'll go with you then,Kwang Soo-ah!

Kwang Soo :Well,okay then Dong Hoon hyung!

Jong Kook :I'll BBM you where we'll go watching the videos,arraseo?

HaHa :Ne,uri hyung!

After they bid goodbye to each other,Jong Kook,Suk Jin,Hyun Seung and Hyuna contact Asian's Super Friends and some of Running Man members to let them know whereabout to have video watching together.

(BBM group chat mode)

*Running Man group*

Kim Jong Kook :Yeorobeun,where are you???

Huang Jia Yin :At my room,Jong Kook oppa!

Ha Dong Hoon :Jjinja???

Ji Suk Jin :Yah,just mind your popcorn business!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kim Jong Ho : Did anyone said popcorn???I want it!!!Pretty please???

Chen Mei Yin :Yah,remember your diet!!!Hahahahahaha... :->

Kim Jong Ho :Ah,you're no fun,babe!

Yoo Jae Suk :Aish,these young couple... *ROTFL*

Whitney Maxwell :Just cut him some slack,Anastasia-ah!

Chen Mei Yin :Alright,alright...You win,Jong Ho oppa! =))

Kang Eun Ji :Kwang Soo-ah,can you buy me cheese-flavored one???

Lee Kwang Soo : Sure!Anyone else???

Lee Sung Jae : Same thing with Eun Ji!

Ha Dong Hoon : Okay,what else???

Kim Jong Kook : Get me original-flavored ,coffee-flavored for Seong Im,kimchi-flavored for Gary,seaweed-flavored for Jessica,salty butter-flavored for Joong Ki,chocolate-flavored for Soo Young,caramel-flavored for Dong Wook,strawberry-flavored for Suk Jin hyung,and mixed flavored for the rest of us...

Lee Kwang Soo :Hua...So many...Well,we'll see if we can carry your orders... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Katherine Montez :Maybe I can help you,I'm planning to buy all of you drinks...

Song Ji Hyo :Ah,jjinja Katherine-ah?I'll help you!

Katherine Montez :Alright,meet me at the store,Seong Im-ah!

Song Ji Hyo :Arraseo,Katherine-ah!Will be there!

Im Tae Hyun : So,whatcha get?

Ji Suk Jin :Who are you???

Im Tae Hyun :It's me,Alvin!

Ji Suk Jin :Ah,okay...What do you mean just now???

Im Tae Hyun :The drinks,Suk Jin sunbaenim!

Ji Suk Jin :Just call me hyung,emm should I call you Alvin or Tae Hyun???

Im Tae Hyun : Tae Hyun only,'cause I always wanted people know me as my born name :-D

Chen Mei Yin :You and your unlimited narcissism...=^>

Im Tae Hyun :What's wrong with that,Mei Yin-ah??? O.o

Chen Mei Yin :Nothing,just annoying,that's all! *ROTFL*

Im Tae Hyun :Aish,Clarine-ah...Help me here...

Clarine Chen :Ahahahaha,it's your fault,chagiya...Who told you to be that narcissistic? :->

Kim Jong Ho : Stop fighting here,yeorobeun!|=O|

Chen Mei Yin :Mianhe,Jong Ho oppa... :-(

Kim Jong Ho : Ah,gwenchana chagiya... ({})

Lee Kwang Soo : Alright,me and Dong Hoon hyung have bought your favorite popcorn!Which room number is Crystal noona's room?

Huang Jia Yin : 210 ,Kwang Soo-ah!

Katherine Montez : Guys,what drinks do you want to drink???

Kim Jong Kook : Is there any iced juices?

Katherine Montez :Yes,Jong Kook oppa!They have orange juice,rainbow juice,melon juice,watermelon juice,and lots of them! <=-P

Kang Eun Ji : Can you order melon juice for me,watermelon juice for Crystal eonnie,papaya juice for Sung Jae,strawberry juice for Anastasia,orange juice for Clarine eonnie,mochacino frappe for Katherine eonnie and Whitney eonnie,hot chocolate for Tae Hyun and Jong Ho? (0.0)

Song Ji Hyo :Ahahahaha,we'll see later if there are available right now,okay Eun Ji-ah? ;-)

Kang Eun Ji :Ne,Ji Hyo-ah! :-D

Katherine Montez :For Running Man sunbaenim yeorobeun,what's your order? :-)

Kang Hee Gun :What order? :-/

Katherine Montez :For your drinks,Gary oppa!

Kang Hee Gun :Ah,I thought what...Can you give me Machiatto coffee?

Ji Suk Jin :Yah,it's not good for your health,besids it's almost past 9 o'clock!

Kang Hee Gun :AH,ARRASEO SUK JIN HYUNG!!!Stop nagging me!!!

Kim Jong Kook :Yah,yah!How can you  type like that toward Suk Jin hyung,Hee Gun-ah?He,for good sake,is your sunbae here!Please respect him!

Kang Hee Gun :Aish,stop telling me what to do,Kim Jong Kook-ssi!

Yoo Jae Suk :Hoi,hoi!What's that honorific,Gary-ah?

Kang Hee Gun :None of your business,grasshopper!

Yoo Jae Suk : Say what???

Kang Hee Gun :You know what???I'M OUTTA HERE!!!GOOD DAY,LOSERS!

*Kang Hee Gun left the group*

Song Joong Ki :What's happening here,yeorobeun? Mwo,Gary hyung left???Wae,wae,wae???

Ji Suk Jin : Don't ask me,Joong Ki-ah... :-s

Yoo Jae Suk : Same thing here...

Song Joong Ki : But...

Park Soo Young : Don't ask them anymore,Joong Ki oppa....I saw everything...

Song Joong Ki :Fine...

Katherine Montez : So,should I order for Gary oppa?

Song Ji Hyo :I'll order for him!

Ha Dong Hoon :Andwae,Ji Hyo-ah!You can't! :o

Song Ji Hyo :Eh???Why,Dong Hoon oppa? :s

Ha Dong Hoon :Just don't!Arayo? :)

Song Ji Hyo :No,Dong Hoon oppa!I'll buy for him,might he wants it so bad... :(

Kim Jong Kook :Fine,up to you,Ji Hyo-ah...But I warn you,Gary when he's angry,he'll throw tantrums...

Song Ji Hyo : Okay,Jong Kook oppa!I'll be careful! And oh yeah,what do you wanted to drink,guys?

Ha Dong Hoon : Hot chocolate for me,but tell the barista to give my hot chocolate extra cream and chocolate chips!

Song Ji Hyo : Hmm,noted! Next?

Kim Jong Kook :I want to have honey melon juice!Oh yeah,tell the barista don't give too much sugar,just around 75% will be just fine :D

Song Ji Hyo :You're in luck,Jong Kook oppa! I ask the barista,she said we can measure how many percent we wanted the sugar inside,and don't worry,they don't make too sweet like 150% something like that... <=-p

Kim Jong Kook :Fuih...What a relief!Yeorobeun,what do you guys want?

Yoo Jae Suk :I want diet coke,eh no!Emm... :s

Ji Suk Jin :Just give mocha frappe for Jae Suk,you want it,don't you? :>

Yoo Jae Suk :Ehehehehehe...Yeah,I actually want that,but that has caffeine right???

Ji Suk Jin :Not really high caffeine,so don't worry about it,rapper Yoo! :-))

Yoo Jae Suk : But,you scold Gary just now...

Ji Suk Jin :That's because he recently told me that he can't sleep,I ask him why,he told me that he kinda has bad habit about drinking coffee at night,so yeah...I'm kinda advise him not to drink coffee anymore almost every time he wanted to drink coffee at night...Ah,this kid... :s

Kim Jong Ho :Well,sorry if you're offended,but I think Gary hyung is not type of obedient guy,actually he knows you nag him for his own good,but he hates you do that every single time,for me,ya...

Ji Suk Jin :No,that's okay,I'm not offended at all,but what's your advice?

Kim Jong Ho :Well,if you don't mind...

Kang Eun Ji :What do you want to say anyway?

Kim Jong Ho :I just wanna say it,noona!

Kang Eun Ji :Alright,just say so!

Lee Sung Jae :Hey,don't fight here!

Kang Eun Ji :Who said we're fighting,Sung Jae-ah?

Kim Jong Kook :Jong Ho-ah!You better say to the point,or these two will fight!

Kim Jong Ho : Okay,okay,I will say it!But Suk Jin hyung,don't angry okay?Here it goes,I said you better just give Gary hyung experiencd,because it's more effective than just nag,later he will feel hyung is so annoying...

Ji Suk Jin :I'm not mad at you,Jong Ho-ah!But your advice is great though...Arraseo,gomawo,Jong Ho-ah!

(For those who are completely confused with my sudden language changes,you can read the translation behind the conversation(if there is language changes) ,so I hope maybe I can help you guys to learn new language(whoa,did I just like a teacher already?Kidding!) Alright,back to the story!)

Katherine Montez : Okay,and then,Suk Jin oppa,Kwang Soo-ah,anyone else?

Lee Kwang Soo :I think I'll go with dark choco milkshake!

Suk Jin : Peppermint tea for me!

Song Joong Ki : Hot chocolate milk for me!

Park Soo Young : Same thing with Joong Ki oppa!

Song Ji Hyo : Okay,Jessica,Yuri,Dong Wook,Seung Ho,Soo Hyun,Go Eun?

Kim Jong Kook :You don't have to order for them,they said they have ordered their drinks themselves just before you guys buy for us...

Song Ji Hyo : Okay,guess we covered all the orders!

Ha Dong Hoon :Alright!!!My creamy hot chocolate... (0.0)

Katherine Montez :Hahahahaha,who wants to help us to take the orders?

Kim Jong Ho :I'll help Kwang Soo and Dong Hoon hyung!

Im Tae Hyun :I'll help you girls!

Kim Jong Kook :Yeah,me too!

Song Joong Ki :I'll help hyung yeorobeun then!

Yoo Jae Suk : Guess we all have to head to Crystal's room!Catch you guys later!

Whitney Maxwell : See you!

(BBM group chat mode end)

*At the shop*

Joong Ki :Whoa!Popcorn Planet!!!

Kwang Soo :I told you this will be the best!

HaHa : Okay,boys!We have to give this to them!Kaja!

Roderick :Ne,Dong Hoon hyung! Oh yeah,by the way,how long are you dating with Go Eun?I mean,it's kinda weird since you are the playboy in Running Man...

HaHa :Emm,actually me and Go Eun have known each other since I was in 8th grade,that time Running Man was just a part of "Variety Department Extracurricular" in our school... And also,that time our school name was "SBS International School" ...

Roderick :Ah...Your school was famous with Broadcasting class!I always wanted to attend your school,but...

Kwang Soo : But why,Roderick-

Roderick :Just call me Jong Ho,Kwang Soo-ah!

Kwang Soo :Nde,Roderick- I mean,Jong Ho hyung!But why?

Roderick :That time,my parents hadn't had much money to pay your school entry fee,so I thought I could just move to your school after I graduated middle school,but I decided not to move...

Joong Ki : Oh,wae Jong Ho hyung?

Roderick :Finally,my request on having new clubs to give students some chances to improve their skills is approved by the Headmistress Hwang.

Kwang Soo :Wait!Your school principal is a woman?

Roderick :Kure,wae?

Kwang Soo :Ani,I just thought it's quite rare to have a female principal at school! Must be so strict,eh?

Roderick :Well,she might is so strict,but actually she has a soft side towards us,ehehehehe...

Kwang Soo :Wow...And then?

Roderick :And since then,I buried my dream to enroll at your school...

HaHa : But actually,you can enroll here through scholarship too!

Roderick : Oh,jjinja?

Joong Ki :Yeah,Jong Ho hyung!Lizzy and me are the ones who got scholarship!

Roderick :Wow,how so?

Joong Ki :You just simply show your last semester report card to Principal Lee through email,here I'll give you his email! *sends BBM chat to Roderick's BBM profile*

Roderick : *checks his golden coloured Samsung S5* Oh,your principal's name is Lee Jong Ho?Hehehehe,looks like he shares same name with me... *chuckles*

Kwang Soo :Ahahahaha,yeah...I just realize that!

Roderick : Gomapda,Joong Ki-ah!Oh and then?

Joong Ki :And then,wait until 5 to 6 days to receive his repond,and he will email you for having personality tests at our school! Well,after that he'll ask you why do you want to attend our school,you can also tell your personal problem to him,and oh yeah,don't call him "Sir" or "Mister" or anything,he despises that...

Roderick : So how am I gonna call him?

HaHa :Well,it's kinda unique...

Roderick :How unique?

Kwang Soo :He wanted to be called as "Appa Lee" or "Appa" or any way you usually call your dad...

Roderick : Oh,why?

HaHa :He wanted us to see him not as principal or something like that,but as our father...

Joong Ki :And oh yeah,when he asked you,just answer it honestly,he hates fake answers...

Roderick :Fake answers?

Joong Ki :Well...Just answer your real intention to attend our school...

Kwang Soo :And oh yeah,when we call our teachers at our school,just call them hyung,noona,eonnie and oppa!Let me just say,it's Appa Lee's idea...

Roderick :Ah,arayo Kwang Soo-ah...And then???

Kwang Soo :And then,you can choose your own school uniforms at Appa Lee's special designer shop...

Roderick :Wow,your school is so unique!Hmm,that makes me wanted to enroll at your school as soon as I finished my freshman year in Senior High School!

HaHa :You had better,Jong Ho-ah!Jong Kook hyung is gonna graduate next year...

Roderick :Huh?I thought he's in same year with you guys!

Kwang Soo :Ani,he's actually in sophomore year...

Roderick : But I have looked into your school website and I found he's on freshman year!

HaHa :When did you check the website?

Roderick :Around two months ago...

Kwang Soo :Ah...You mean, sbsinternationalschool.co.kr ? That's actually the old version of our school's website!

Joong Ki :Yeah,you should check on here! Runningmanhighschool.co.kr ,that's our new version!

(I warn you,these websites are fake and not created by SBS itself ,it's just beyond my imaginations!)

Roderick : *types the new web adress to his phone* Ah,I got it! *checks Jong Kook's profile at the website* Yeah,you're right,yeorobeun!He's in sophomore year...

Kwang Soo : See,I told you!But let's get hurry!Or these popcorns can't walk by themselves!

Joong Ki :Hahahaha,yeah kaja!

*At the coffee shop*

Alvin :Yah...There are so many...

Katherine :Yeah,luckily they have given these paper bags to help us carrying these drinks,oh Jong Kook oppa!

Jong Kook :Ne,Katherine-ah?

Katherine :Just call me Ri Nae ,Jong Kook oppa!

Jong Kook : Oh,ne,Ri Nae-ah!Anyway,what's up?

Katherine :Emm,can you take some straws over there? I think they don't give straws!

Jong Kook : Okay,Ri Nae-ah! Which ones?

Ji Hyo :Hmm,let me check first... *checks her phone* Ah,9 thick straws for cold drinks and thin straws for hot drinks!

Jong Kook : Okay...How many hot drinks?

Ji Hyo :Hmm,7!

Jong Kook :Arraseo,oh by the way,where's Gary's machiatto? You can go to send the coffee right now. He's your loved one,right?

Ji Hyo :Well... *blushes* Yeah,he is...Gomawo,Jong Kook oppa! *hugs him*

Jong Kook : *shocked* Ji...Seong Im-ah... Just go...I'll be fine... (Aniya,Seong Im-ah...I wanted you to be with me...Mianhe,Seong Im-ah...I have to lie with you...) *sad smiles*

Alvin :Emm,Jong Kook hyung!Me and Katherine noona will go first,will you be okay?

Jong Kook :Ah,nde Tae Hyun-ah,Ri Nae-ah!We'll catch up with you guys later...

Katherine :Arraseo,Jong Kook oppa!Ji Hyo-ah,annyeong!

Ji Hyo :Ne,annyeong Katherine-ah,Alvin-ah,Jong Kook oppa! *leaves the coffee shop with Gary's machiato cup*

Jong Kook : *sits down on one of the chairs at the coffee shop* Ah...It's a nice weather today...

??? (Coffee shop owner) :Must be hard for you,eh?

Jong Kook : *sighs* Yeah,must be... *turns around* Tae...Tae... *shocked*

Tae Hyun :Yes,it's me,Cha Tae Hyun!Your best bud!

(Cha Tae Hyun a.k.a Tae Hyun -Student at Kent Korean Academy ,known as National's Charismatic Best Friend (He has good charisma among his celebrity best friends,and also he has good relationship with them) ,Jong Kook's childhood best friend, owner of Beyond Friends Coffee Shop at Niagara Hotel )

Jong Kook :Wha...What are you doing,Tae Hyun-ah! *hugs Tae Hyun*

Tae Hyun :I own this coffee shop,silly bear! *gently knocks his head*

Jong Kook : Jjinja???

Tae Hyun :I know you don't know about this news,eh? *types a news link on his phone* Check this! *shows Jong Kook the article*

Jong Kook : "Cha Tae Hyun,National's Charimatic Best Friend,opens his first coffee shop chain" ? But how come???Do you leave your school?

Tae Hyun :Heck no,Jong Kook-ie! My dad gives me his trust to open my first business chain,hence this will be my first investment if I'm getting married-

Jong Kook :Married?When?We are just 18,my chubby Hyun! *pinches Tae Hyun's cheeks jokingly*

Tae Hyun :Yah!Yah!Kookie-ah!!! *tries to release Jong Kook's pinches* It's not right now or anytime!I just said when I am getting married,not I am going to get married!Aish,next time,vacuum your ears using that vacuum cleaner! *grins*

Jong Kook : Sorry la,maklum otak gue yang lagi lola(loading lama),hehehehehehehe... (Translation : Sorry,please accusse my low connection brain,hehehehehehehe...) *grins*

Tae Hyun :Ah,banyak alasan lu...Tapi kali ini gue maafiin lu,tapi lain kali denger baik-baik,okay? (Translation :Ah,many excuses...But,I have forgiven you,next time listen carefully,okay?)

Jong Kook :Ne,arraseo...But,don't you have school?

Tae Hyun :Ani,I'm still having some holidays here,so why not?

Jong Kook :Ah,arraseo...

Tae Hyun :Enough about me,what about you?And who's that girl?

Jong Kook :I'm not really fine,Tae Hyun-ah...

Tae Hyun :Hmm,must be because of that girl,right?What's her name?Why haven't I seen that girl when I visited to your school last month?

Jong Kook :Ah,she's Song Ji Hyo,her real name is Cheon Seong Im,she's a new student at our school...

Tae Hyun :Ah,she's that new girl you have mentioned on Whatsapp...She's pretty cute though...

Jong Kook : *blushes* Yeah,she is...

Tae Hyun : *smirks* You like her,don't you?

Jong Kook :Ah,aniyo!

Tae Hyun : *sighs* I know that look,Kim Jong Kook!I haven't seen you like that since last time you dated Miyoko! Come on,man up!And also,you don't have to lie with me!

Jong Kook : *sighs* Alright,you got me!Yes,I like Seong Im,ani,I have been in love at the first sight with her!

Tae Hyun :Wow,how come?

Jong Kook :Molla,Tae Hyun-ah...Maybe when we met for the first time at the airport...

Tae Hyun :Airport?

Jong Kook tells Tae Hyun how he and Ji Hyo met for the first time at the airport,how Ji Hyo's heart broken down when she and her ex broke up because of her ex cheated on her back,and Jong Kook comforted her by inviting her on his travelling ,Ji Hyo's accidently kiss on his cheek and he felt butterflies flutter inside his stomach when they have late New Year's party,how he defended Ji Hyo from her ex,and he also tells Tae Hyun about the secret kiss...

Tae Hyun :You what???You have your first secret kiss???How come???

Jong Kook :Well,it happens naturally,Tae Hyun-ah...

Tae Hyun :Usually when people have that kind of kiss,it's because he or she is madly in love with the person he or she loves. Maybe you are so madly in love with her,Jong Kook-ah! And... *whispers to Jong Kook's right ear* Does she knows about your power?

Jong Kook :I think she doesn't know about it,but I'm kinda have showed it in front of her,ani,in front of the whole school... *head downs*

Tae Hyun : *shocked* How come?

Jong Kook :I was just saving Ji Hyo and Eru from John Clifford's threat,but turns out John Clifford is doing by his master's order,but actually he's quite eccentric ghost wizard...

Tae Hyun :Yah,how come you call Eru hyung by his name?

Jong Kook :Let me tell you,Eru is younger than us. I just found out that he and IU are actually in same year with Tae Yeon and Ji Hyo,but they got in through acceleration class in their past high schools,so they can graduate faster than us,and they can get their jobs easier than us...

Tae Hyun :Ah...No wonder you called them by only their names...Oh yeah,you haven't tell me how this Ji Hyo girl is...

Jong Kook : She's cute,kind,kinda hot-headed,resourceful,smart,wise,and the most important is she's beautiful from inside too!

Tae Hyun :From your way describing her,I think YOU are falling in love with her!

Jong Kook : *blushes* Hehehe,yeah I admit it...I think I can hide it from Dong Hoon,Kwang Soo,Suk Jin hyung,Jae Suk hyung,Hyun Seung,Hyuna,Joong Ki,Lizzy,and my soon-to-be hoobaes,but I don't think I can hide this from you,Tae Hyun-ah...

Tae Hyun :What can I say?You're my best bud since we were still in our diapers!Come on,dude! I know your personalities inside out,whoa I think I can be your big bro sometimes,hahahahaha...

Jong Kook :Yah!Just because we're just one month gap,Aries dude!

Tae Hyun :Mine is better than you,Taurus dude! *teases*

Jong Kook :Aish,this chubby lamb!!! *grins*

(A moment of silence...)

Tae Hyun,Jong Kook :Awkward!

Jong Kook and Tae Hyun laugh out loud together,recalling their togetherness when they were young playful kids,nerdy primary students,and smarty rebels middle students...But no matter what happened to them,they'll always be brothers forever... Suddenly Jong Kook's phone rings.

Jong Kook : Chakkaman,Tae Hyun-ah! *picks up the phone* Yeoboseyo?

Ji Hyo : Oppa!Where are you???We're waiting for you!

Jong Kook :Ah,Seong Im-ah...I'm still at the cafe,tell them I'll be right there with my best friend here!

Ji Hyo : Oh,nuguya,oppa?

Jong Kook :You will meet him later,Seong Im-ah!Bye bye! *clicks* Tae Hyun-ah!Do you want to meet my crews?

Tae Hyun :Yah,of course I wanted to meet your crews,wait here!I'll tell Na Na to close the cafe! *goes to the kitchen* Nana-ya!Can you close the shop this time?I have to go with Jong Kook,still remember him?

NaNa : Oh,you said Kim Jong Kook oppa?

Tae Hyun :Kurechi,so can you?

NaNa : Of course,oppa!You can go meet your friends,I think I can close this shop by myself!

Jong Kook : *peeks from the kitchen's door* Or maybe we can close this together!

NaNa : Oh,annyeong hasseo,Kim Jong Kook oppa! *bows*

Jong Kook :Just call me Jong Kook oppa only,Nana-ya!

NaNa :Ah,jwiseonghamnida,Jong Kook oppa!

Jong Kook : Gwenchana,but next time just speak comfortably,we're not strangers right?Anyway,you have grown up so beautiful,a lot of boys must be grown crazy with you...

NaNa :Ahahahaha,aniyo Jong Kook oppa!

Tae Hyun :Yeah,NaNa actually has a boyfriend already...

Jong Kook :Ah,jjinja?Yah...Last time I saw you,you were just a little girl who loves to ring pops,and then cried when Tae Hyunie stole it from you!

NaNa :Yah,Jong Kook oppa!Aish!!!

Jong Kook :But it's true,right Tae Hyun-ah?

Tae Hyun :Yeah...Anyway,stop teasing her,Jong Kook-ah!You yourself haven't got any girlfriend yet!

Jong Kook :Yah,Tae Hyun-ah!!! *pinches Tae Hyun's left arm*

Tae Hyun :YAH!YAH!APAYO,JONG KOOK-AH!!!YAH!YAH!YAH!!!!!!!!

Jong Kook :Hahahahahaha,okay okay...I'll let you go! *releases his pinch* Feel better? *teases*

Tae Hyun : *flustered* How does it look like? *rubs his left arm* Man,the more I see you,the stronger you are...Yah,just look at your muscle...They grow larger than last year...

NaNa :Hahahahaha,I admit you are more masculine than last time I saw you,Jong Kook oppa!I bet all the girls will drool for you,Jong Kook oppa!

Jong Kook :Ah,really?

NaNa :Really,Jong Kook oppa!I'll test it out!But,emm...Can you go to the bathroom with me for a while,Jong Kook oppa?

Tae Hyun :Yah,what are you thinking,Nana-ya?

NaNa :I'll tell you later,oppa!Come with me!

Jong Kook :Emm,okay...(Weird...)

(Jong Kook and NaNa go to the bathroom)

NaNa : Okay,now take off your shirt!

Jong Kook :Wait,what???Are you crazy???I don't want to do it,Nana-ya!!!

NaNa :I just wanna take a pic of you shirtless for a while,but don't worry,I won't let your face shown on Instagram,okay?

Jong Kook : Arraseo... *takes off his shirt* Like this? *poses*

NaNa :Hmm,I'll take a picture of this pose,hold on! *adjusts her pink colored Samsung Note 4,takes Jong Kook's pose a picture* Done!See for yourself,Jong Kook oppa! *hands out her phone*

Jong Kook : *looks at the photo* Yeah,you're right,Nana-ya!Okay,you can send the pic!

NaNa : Okay! *opens her Instagram account* And done!

Instagram ------>(@ChaNaYoung18 :Met with one of my oppa(@ChaTaeHyun27 , @BeyondFriendsCafe )'s best friend today! Man,his body is so can make everyone who looked at him jelly! What do you guys think? #bestfriend #oppa #nicebody #chocolateabs :-p )

Right after NaNa posted the photo on Instagram,lots of likes have been given to the photo,and some of her friends commented to it!

*Instagram mode on*

SongYuRa_Peace : Wow,who's that guy?He's so damn hot! @ChaNaYoung18

@ChaNaYoung18 :Well,he's actually one of my oppa's best friends!Waee? You like him,don't you? @SongYuRa_Peace

@SongYuRa_Peace :Aniya,Na Young-ah!It's just I have my inspiration to tell my brother to work out!Hahahahaha *Rotfl* @ChaNaYoung18

@ChaNaYoung18 :Ah,I thought what?

@CinnamonLatte :Wow,he's so y!!!Argh,I wanna marry him right away!!!Can you tell your oppa's best friend that I love him? Juseyo... @ChaNaYoung18

.

.

.

.

.

.

(And so lots of the comments that mostly tell how hot Jong Kook's body is...)

NaNa : See?I told you,right?

Jong Kook :Yeah...But I don't really like that kind of affection...

NaNa :Huh?What do you mean,Jong Kook oppa?By the way,put on your shirt!

Jong Kook : Oh,right! *puts on his shirt* Well...

Jong Kook tells NaNa about his fans at his school,after he tells everything,NaNa suddenly got a new comment from one of her best friends,and shows it to Jong Kook.

NaNa : *checks her Instagram account* Heh???You mean like this,Jong Kook oppa? *shows one of the comments to Jong Kook*

(@KittyChu : OMG!I glad I found this picture,I'm going to track who this hottie is,dear future husband,I'm coming!!!)

Jong Kook : *reads the comments in disgust* More or less like this,yuck!!! *gags* That's the reason I sometimes hate how the fans see me...They think I'm kinda "Take Him Out" type of guy!Come on,I'm human too!Okay,maybe this is not so big thing for the others,but last time when I dated,lots of my fans bashed my past girlfriend until she... *closes his eyes,sighs* passed away in one of my fans' hands...

NaNa :Hmm...Maybe it's time for you to tell your fans how your real feelings are,and also tell them not to become busybody when it comes to your personal business,oh yeah have your fans ever send weird things like you know what I mean?

Jong Kook : *takes out his phone,searches one of the photos* You mean like this? *shows NaNa one of bloody fan mail's picture from his fans* Almost everyday I get these kind of things until I wanted to puke myself... *closes his eyes in frustration*

NaNa : Okay,okay,calm down,Jong Kook oppa!I get it,I really get it,but have you ever made secret SNS accounts?

Jong Kook : Secret SNS accounts?

NaNa :Yeah,I'll tell Tae Hyun oppa to make them for you!Anyway,let's go!

(Jong Kook and NaNa go back to Tae Hyun's cafe)

NaNa : Oppa! *whispers* Can you help Jong Kook oppa to make secret accounts?

Tae Hyun :For what?

NaNa :I'll tell you later,oppa!So can you?

Tae Hyun :Alright,but after we meet his crews and have fun with them,okay?Let's close the shop first,shall we?

Jong Kook : Okay!

Meanwhile at Crystal's room,all of them,except Gary,have prepared everything out...Suddenly Jae Suk asked Alvin,Katherine,and Ji Hyo about Jong Kook's whereabout now...

Jae Suk :Aish,where is this kid???We're waiting for him like almost 30 minutes ago!Yah,Tae Hyun-ah,Katherine-ah,Ji Hyo-ah!Where is he now?

Katherine : *sings EXID-Up and Down* Wi arae,wi wi arae! Huh? *pauses the song* Oh,what's wrong,Jae Suk sunbaenim?

Alvin : *pauses his 7D Mine Train game* Mollayo,sunbae! *continues his game*

Ji Hyo :Wait,I'll call him right- *hears a knock* I'll get it! *opens the door* Oh,Jong Kook oppa! *sees Tae Hyun and NaNa* Oh,annyeong hasseo,emm...

Tae Hyun :Annyeong hasseo,Cha Tae Hyun imnida,and this is my sister,Cha Na Young! *bows* Ireum mwoyeyo?

Ji Hyo : Oh,how rude of me!Jeoneun Song Ji Hyo imnida! *bows*

NaNa :You're so pretty,Ji Hyo-ssi!

Ji Hyo :Gamsahamnida,Na Young-ssi! *giggles* Oh,please come in!

Jessica :Ji Hyo eonnie,nuguneunde?Ah,Tae Hyun oppa,NaNa-ya!Annyeong hasseo! *bows*

Tae Hyun : Oh,Su Yeon-ah!Long time no see! *lightly pats Jessica's back* How are you lately?

Jessica :I'm fine,Tae Hyun oppa!

Alvin :Huh,who call my name?

Jessica :Ah,jwiseonghamnida,Alvin oppa!These are my sunbaes back in middle school!

Tae Hyun :Hello,what's your name?

Alvin :Alvin imnida!

Tae Hyun :Cha Tae Hyun imnida!

Alvin : Oh,you share same name with me!Mannaseo bangapseumnida!

Tae Hyun :What do you mean,Alvin-ssi?

Alvin :Just call me Tae Hyun,hehehehehe...

Tae Hyun : Oh,hahahahahahaha...No wonder you said we shared same name...

NaNa :Emm,excuse me!Are you "Sang Woon" on "Love In Red Light" ?

Alvin :Ne,I am!

NaNa : OMG!I'm your biggest fan!You're so cute when you're acting shyly around "Ri Sae"! Ah...Can you give me your signature with "Ri Sae" ,please???Juseyo... *makes puppy eyes to Alvin*

Alvin :Hahaha,okay then!But I'm going to call my girlfriend first!Yah,"Ri Sae-ya" !

Clarine :Wasseo,Alvin-ah?

Alvin :We have our fangirl here!

Clarine :Nugu?

NaNa :Annyeong hasseo,Xiang Qin-ssi!Wow,you're so beautiful!

Clarine :Ah,gomapseumnida!You said you're our fangirl,huh?

NaNa :Ne,I am!

Clarine :Alright,we'll give fan service here,hmm how about a free selca from "Love In Red Light" crews and signatures from all of us? *smiles*

NaNa : Omo,omo!This is a dream come true!!!Gomapseumnida,Xiang Qin-ssi!

Clarine :Just call me Clarine,emm what's your name,sweetie?

NaNa :Cha Na Young imnida,but you can call me Na Na! *bows*

Clarine :Hahaha,please don't be too formal,we're not strangers anymore,right Na Na-ya?

NaNa : Oh,mianhada Clarine-ah! *giggles*

Jong Kook : *whispers* Hehehehe,luckily we brought your sister here,right Tae Hyun-ah?

Tae Hyun : *chuckles* Yeah,we are!

NaNa : Oh,Jong Kook oppa,oppa!Come on!We have selfies to go!

Jong Kook :Ah,we have to?

NaNa :Ne,since "Love In Red Light" crews and "Running Man" crews all are here,why don't we have groupies and cast selfies?

Tae Hyun :Hehehehe,alright let's go!Eh,where's Gary,yeorobeun?

Jessica :Mollaseo,Tae Hyun oppa!He's in his room,perhaps...

Jong Kook :Emm,how about if you convince him to come with us,Su Yeon-ah?And oh,Suk Jin hyung?

Suk Jin :Wae,Jong Kook-ah?

Jong Kook : *whispers* Just act you were sorry about the chat just now,I know we can't let him throw tantrum,but at least we can hide the truth,right?

Suk Jin : Okay,Jong Kook-ah!Yah,Su Yeon-ah!What are you waiting for?Go catch him!

Jessica :Ah,ne Suk Jin oppa!

(Jessica goes out)

NaNa :Emm,Jong Kook oppa!Can you introduce your crews here?Juseyo...

Jong Kook :Ah,okay!Yeorobeun,this is my best friend,Cha Tae Hyun,and this is his younger sister,Cha Na Young,but you can call her NaNa!

Tae Hyun,NaNa :Annyeong hasseo,mannaseo bangapseumnida,yeorobeun! *bows*

Joong Ki :Wow,I'm your fan,Tae Hyun hyung!

Lizzy :Yeah,all of us indeed!I remember when I saw My Sassy Girl on TV,you're so funny,especially when it comes your scene with Ji Hyun eonnie,buahahahahaha...

HaHa :Yeah,you're totally daebak!

Ji Hyo :Emm,Tae Hyun-ssi!

Tae Hyun :Ah,you can call me oppa already,Ji Hyo-ah!

Ji Hyo :Ah,ne Tae Hyun oppa!Are you from "1 Night 2 Days" ?My younger brother is a big fan of yours!

Tae Hyun :Ah,jjinja?How about if we have a selca together?

Ji Hyo : Oh,ne Tae Hyun oppa! Jong Kook oppa,can you help me?

Jong Kook :Anything for you,Seong Im-ah!Where's your phone?

Ji Hyo :Here you go,oppa! *hands out her gold colored iPhone 5 to Jong Kook*

Jong Kook : Okay,look at here!And smile! *clicks the shutter button*

Ji Hyo : Gomawo,Jong Kook oppa! *hugs him*

Jong Kook : Seong...Seong Im-ah... *shocked,blushes,coy smiles* You're very welcome,Seong Im-ah...This is just some small things that I can do for you... *hugs Ji Hyo back*

All of them who are in the room,felt that Jong Kook and Ji Hyo are match from heaven,even wizards and witch(You know who they are! ;-) ) agree with all of them! Even Jong Kook denied,acted like he didn't love Ji Hyo,but his real feeling can be read by Tae Hyun only...Just then,Gary and Jessica have come back from his room!

Jessica :Yeorobeun,please open the door! *knocks the door*

Gary :Yeah,juseyo...

NaNa :I'll get it! *opens the door* Oh,Gary oppa!Annyeong hasseo!

Gary :Nde,annyeong hasseo!You must be NaNa!It's nice to meet you! *bows*

NaNa :Ne,it's nice to meet you too!Oh,please come in! *lets GaeSica in*

Jessica : *mouths* He's such a hunk,isn't he?

NaNa : *mouths* Yeah,I guess... (Hunk???More like a gangster for me...Sica eonnie,you deserve someone better than him...Why are you so stupid?)

(Sorry for Gary oppa's fans,I didn't mean to offend him! *bows deeply)

Gary :Annyeong hasseo,yeorobeun!Ah,Suk Jin hyung,Kwang Soo-ah,Jong Kook hyung!I'm really sorry for just now...I shouldn't be so emotional with you guys! *bows down deeply*

Jong Kook : Gwenchana,Gary-ah...We understand...(Weird...How come he can be so...)

Kwang Soo :That's...That's okay,Gary hyung...(Yeah,it's so weird,Jong Kook hyung!I mean,one minute he's mean,and then he's so nice all of sudden...)

Suk Jin :Emm,Gary-ah...

Gary :No,no...Don't apologize to me!I'm the one who should apologize...Will you forgive me?

Suk Jin :Well...Sure,Hee Gun-ah! *offers a hug*

Gary : Gomawo,Suk Jin hyung! (Pabo!Don't think I mean it!) *hugs him half-heartly*

Kwang Soo : (What???He's just putting his act up???What the hell???) Emm,hyung...Where's your popcorn and machiato coffee???

Gary :Here,waeyoo Kwang Soo-ah?

Kwang Soo :Aniyo,hyung... (Tonight,I have to take his coffee cup,and analyze who Gary hyung actually is...)

Suk Jin :Kwang Soo-ah!You said you had recorded all the fancam videos about our last fanmeeting,where are they???

Kwang Soo :Ah,here!Dong Hoon hyung,do you still have the USB cable???

HaHa :Which one???

Kwang Soo :For my Samsung one!

HaHa : Oh,here! *hands out the USB cable*

Kwang Soo : Gomawo,Dong Hoon hyung! *attaches the usb cable to his blue colored Samsung S5 and to the TV*

(After a few fancam videos later)

Lizzy :Woah,I wish I were there...There must be so much fun,hanging out with fans...

Ji Hyo :Ne,nado Soo Young-ah...

Jong Kook :You can join us later...

Ji Hyo :Jjinja,oppa?

Jong Kook :Ne,Alexa-ya...But after you have been recruited to Running Man and join us for emm,how many years,Jae Suk hyung???I forgot...

Jae Suk :For two years,Kook Jong-ah...

Jong Kook :Ah,yeah...For two years,and boom!You'll have your first meeting!

Ji Hyo : So that means I'll get my first fanmeeting when I am in 12th grade,right oppa?

Jong Kook :Kurechi,Alexa-ya...But it depends with your performance,Lizzy,Joong Ki and Kwang Soo got their first fanmeeting after around 3 years,because that time they joined us when they were in junior high school and that time they were always busy with tests,their acting classes and also their career...

Ji Hyo : Okay,how about you,oppa?

Jong Kook :Me?Oh,I was around last year,Gary and HaHa 9 months...

Ji Hyo :Jjinja?Daebak!

Jong Kook : Oh,anyway...Here,I wanted to give you something... *shoves his jacket pocket and shows her a cursive writing of her  English name,Alexa*

Ji Hyo : Omo,oppa!It's beautiful...

Jae Suk :Ya,Kook Jong-ah!Since when you made this necklace?

Jong Kook :Well,my cousin,Jae Joong,made this necklace as from my request. Oh yeah,he also made these cool pendants for you guys,he said they can be your keychains or whatever you want,how cool is that? *grins*

Jae Suk :Wow,tell Jae Joong thank you,all of us love these cool pendants!

Jong Kook : Sure thing,hyung!

(What pendants that all of them(Running Man members)get?)

Jae Suk (Mic shaped pendant)

Suk Jin  (Nobelty glasses shaped pendant)

Jong Kook (Tiger shaped pendant)

Gary (His peaceful face version shaped pendant)

HaHa (Pororo shaped pendant)

Ji Hyo (Hello Kitty shaped pendant)

Kwang Soo (Giraffe shaped pendant)

Joong Ki (Doraemon shaped pendant)

Lizzy (Candy Cane shaped pendant)

 

Kwang Soo : Omo,Jong Kook hyung!You don't have to...I even didn't have anything to give Jae Joong...Please send my 'thank you' to him,hyung!

Jong Kook :Aih,gwenchana Kwang Soo-ah!He said that he wanted to give these pendants for all of us as late Christmas presents...

Kwang Soo :Ah,I see!

Katherine :Well,actually we also have something to give you guys...Crystal eonnie,where are the presents?

Cryatal : Oh,chakaman! *pulls out a big blue and yellow album book* Here it is!Hope you like it!

Suk Jin :Wow,these are our photos from the first episode to episode 143!Wow!Eh,why the rest of these pages are empty? *points at the blank pages*

Alvin :Well,these blank pages are for you guys with Ji Hyo as the new member,it's up to you guys how to fill them up...

Joong Ki : Oh,gomawo noonim,hyungnim!

Alvin :Aahahaha,don't sweat it!

NaNa : So,are we gonna watch the movie?

All of them laughed with NaNa's statement,but they can't deny though,it's time to watch the movie for their last time at Danau Toba...

 

(2 years later...)

Do you guys wanted to know what happened after their last vacation at Danau Toba?Well here we go!Jong Kook graduated from Running Man High school,he now is studying music and performing arts at Running Man University,Gary and HaHa are now in 12th grade,Ji Hyo,Kwang Soo,Byul,Ailee and Joong Ki are in 11th grade,Lizzy,Tae Yeon,Jessica and Yuri are in 10th grade. Any romance developed?Yes,Ji Hyo and Gary are dating!Oh my...Ji Hyo hasn't been woken up from hipnotized,so she's now with Gary,does Jessica know?Nope,she doesn't!How about Jong Kook?Besides of studying and doing some of his projects,he also practises his wizard specialities with Kwang Soo,HaHa,Hyuna,Hyun Seung and Suk Jin every Friday. Kwang Soo is now at Cube United High,when he first entered the high school,he thought he would be hated by the students there,surprisingly they didn't treat Kwang Soo as someone stupid,in fact they respect him as a good friend. Hyuna and Hyun Seung even tried to help him whenever Kwang Soo got troubled with his studies or anything, although Kwang Soo liked the enviroment there,but he never forgets to spend some quality times with his brothers and sisters from Running Man High School,as Hyuna and Hyun Seung are also their friends. Kwang Soo resigns Running Man and Cool Blue since two months ago after his promotion to 11th grade announced. All his fans regreted his decission on resigning,yet they respected,after all Kwang Soo's still a human,right?(Eyy,so that means you hate me,Cindy-ah?)Hehehehe,sorry Kwang soo-ah,I'm trying to tell the truth,that doesn't mean I hate you,Kwang Soo-ah!Emm,where was I?Oh,so how's Running Man after Kwang Soo's resignment?After two months Kwang Soo's resignment,Joong Ki and Lizzy resign as well,since they wanted to focus on their studies,their place were replaced by G-Dragon as Kwang Soo's replacement,Hyuna as Lizzy's replacement,and Ryeowook as Joong Ki's replacement,sometimes Dara and So Hyun replace Hyuna and Ryeowook's place when they can't made to the filming days. And about Jong Kook's and Ji Hyo's relationship goes? When Jong Kook knew about Monday Couple's relationship,he had to keep his true feelings to Ji Hyo hidden,he just wanted Ji Hyo to be happy,he had to act as Ji Hyo's guardian angel,brother and best friend through thick and thin,Kwang Soo and HaHa tried to advise Jong Kook to tell Ji Hyo about his feeling,but stubborn Jong Kook,he doesn't want to ruin their friendship...So does Jong Kook ever tried to have a relationships?Well,he firstly tried with Eun Hye(What???),but they broke up a few weeks later,because of Eun Hye's possesiveness. He also tried to have noona-dongsaeng relationship with his senior,Uhm Ji Won,but they broke up again,because of his cold attitude to her...He admitted he can't get rid of his love to Ji Hyo,but he doesn't know how to...But now he only can rely on Tae Hyun and NaNa when it comes to love advices. How about Asian's Super Friends? Caroline and Wesley still on relationship,they love like husband and wife,communicates as best friends,but sometimes they fight like brother and sister,their relationship still remained secret between their best friends,fans,and Running Man sunbaenims. Well,except Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. Roderick and Anastasia also still in relationship,unlike Caroline and Wesley's one,their relationship is openly known by everyone,even all their fans like their cute chemistry,Crystal broke up with Eddie 6 months after Asian's Super Friends entered Running Man as their second generation,she tried to let her heart healed before she accepted Zhi Qiang,her rumored boyfriend,it seems Zhi Qiang isn't the one for Crystal,in fact he is,since he also in love with her,how about Whitney,Katherine,Alvin and Clarine?Katherine is now being Asian's Super Friends' representative for Korean Life Style channels,K-Style TV and Get It Beauty,along with Clarine and Whitney, sometimes Anastasia, Crystal and Caroline switch place with them,since all of them have great English pronunciations,but mostly Katherine will partner with Caroline,since she also knows a lot about Korean fashion,makeup and cuisine...Alvin also now works as part of W.A.R ,Asian’s Super Friends’ and Running Man’s sub-boy band group, consists of Roderick, Wesley, and himself. They mostly do collaborations with Cool Blue, since they’re also part of Cool Blue. Sometimes Alvin will learn some composing from Jong Kook, G-Dragon (yes, he is the new member of Cool Blue) , and Gary, although Gary is the master of song composing in the group, but he didn’t help much, he rather just keep his ability for himself, how selfish he is… And how about Ailee, Byul, and the others? Ailee now is dating one of the teachers at Running Man High School, can you guess? Yup, Eru. How come? Well, Eru actually wanted to find his childhood first love back in Korea, but after he found out, he is shocked that his childhood first love is one of his students, Ailee… Ailee is also shocked, turns out they both are searching their first love at the same time, let’s see the scene, shall we???

(Flashback : 7 July 2014 )

Ailee and Eru were at Eru’s summer house in Jeju Island for Ailee’s summer tuition about song composing and singing, then suddenly Ailee saw Eru’s photo album at the shelves, she took it out, and she looked at the pictures, then something caught up her eyes… There is one photo of her hugging to a little boy who was around her age at that time(5 years old)… And she saw an writing behind the photo “Ye Jin-ah, eodiseyo? Naega bogoshipeo, sarangheyo… - Sung Hyun “

Ailee : How did Eru oppa had my picture? And how did he know my real name??? Is he?

(Door opens)

Eru : Ailee-ya, have you done your---- , what are you doing???

Ailee : *starts to cry* Sung Hyun oppa, is that you???

Eru : Yah, what are you talking about???I’m not Sung Hyun, I’m Eru!

Ailee : *tears started to flow from her eyes* Aniya, oppa! If you’re not Sung Hyun oppa, then why do you have this??? *shows Eru a picture of a little girl and a little boy hugging each other* The little girl is me, oppa! I’m that Ye Jin!

Eru : *tears of joy* Jjinjaro, you’re Ye Jin?

Ailee : Ne, oppa! *tears of joy* That means you’re my long lost first love then??? *hugs Eru* Nado bogoshipeo, Sung Hyun oppa!

Eru : *kneels down* Nae yeoja chingu ga doel geos-inga ? (Translation : Will you be my girlfriend?)

Ailee : Geurae,oppa! *shyly nods*

 

(Flashback ends)

So that’s how Ailee and Eru are now couple, kekekekekekekeke… How about Byul? Well, she’s still dating with HaHa, they never ever wanted to separate from each other, so they buy a house for themselves, of course with some of their friends to stay together. HaHa even thought about proposing her after her graduation, how romantic…But don’t worry, they won’t get married until Byul is ready to support herself, Yuri recently have a break with Kwang Soo, because she thought Kwang Soo is betraying her by leaving her alone at Running Man High School, she tried to move on by dating the school’s star baseball player, Oh Seung Hwan, but they broke up, because Yuri realized Kwang Soo left her not because he didn’t love her anymore,but because of some personal problems that Kwang Soo had, like bullying by some of her fans, and the other things…Kwang Soo even wished for her happiness with Oh Seung Hwan, and he promised to her that he will always love her unconditionally… So,Jessica? Well,she is still her icy self,but she tried to change herself to become a more heartwarming person, just like her role model, Ji Hyo,but she is completely unware that Ji Hyo is dating her boyfriend too… But let’s see later after this, Tae Yeon recently releases her 1st solo album, “I”, and it gets very great reviews from every music sites in Korea and worldwide, of course within help of her older brother, Kim Jong Kook and her Icy Girls members. Also she recently go back to Korea to have her promotions with Girls’ Generation like “Party” , “You Think” , “Catch Me If You Can” , and “Lion Heart” , even though there are lots of hate comments on Tae Yeon about why Jessica isn’t at any Girls’ Generation promotions, well Jessica actually requested to have a break from Girls’ Generation to Tae Yeon, and told her to said this to their actual principal at SM Town High, Lee Soo Man, to give a statement to media that Jessica is departed from Girls’ Generation temporarily, for Jessica is focusing on her studies… Only Tae Yeon, Jessica, Yuri, and Lee Soo Man know the truth…

 

(24 December 2015)

It’s Christmas Eve, everybody is going to leave Medan for their hometown, and so does Running Man members and Asian’s Super Friends. But since Asian’s Super Friends members are from lots of different countries, suddenly G-Dragon requests on having worldwide travelling!

G-Dragon :Yeorobeun, how about if we have travelling to uri second generation’s hometown? This can be fun!

Dara : Yeah, besides I miss my family at Busan, I wanna visit them!

Jong Kook : That’s great,Ji Young-ah! How about it,guys?

All : Awesome!!!

Crystal : But whose hometown that we’re gonna visit first??? Since my hometown is here…

Clarine : How about the ones who are from South Korea first, then we go to Caroline’s hometown at Taipei, then go to Roderick’s hometown at Tokyo, next we go to Anastasia’s hometown at Hong Kong, then we go to my hometown at Nanjing, then we go to Katherine’s hometown at New York, finally we go to Los Angeles, which is Whitney’s hometown! How about it???

Wesley : That’s so cool, Xiang Qin noona! Oh, Eun Ji-ah… What’s wrong?

Caroline : Oh,nothing Sung Jae-ah… *forces a smile*

Wesley : *sighs* I know that look, Eun Ji-ah… Just tell us, we’re here to help you…

Caroline : *sighs loudly* Fine, it’s my eomma… You guys know how my family’s situation right???

Roderick : Oh, that thing? Don’t worry, Eun Ji noona! We actually have called your eomma about this vacation, and Wesley hyung is in charge of your ticket’s price…

Caroline : What??? Are you serious??? So what does eomma say???

Roderick : She is okay with that, eventually she wanted to visit your relatives at Pematang Siantar and stays for quite a long time…

Caroline : OMO… Gomawo, yeorobeun!!! *hugs Roderick and Wesley tight*

Wesley : Hahahahaha, cheonmaneyo, Eun Ji-ah!

Alvin : Anyway, does Kwang Soo, Joong Ki, Lizzy, Hyuna, Hyun Seung, and the rest of them know about this news?

Suk Jin : Well, actually they know this quite a long time, right now they’re searching for hotels for us to stay…

HaHa : Can’t we stay at our houses?

Whitney : Oppa, how can your houses fill all of us in? No way, unless your house is a mansion…

Jae Suk : As matter of fact, Jong Kook has a mansion at his hometown, Hapcheon. Right, Jong Kook-ah?

Jong Kook : Yup, they know about this one too, so for my hometown’s visit, you can stay at my mansion!

Anastasia : Daebak, Jong Kook oppa! Okay, what are we gonna do at each hometowns?

Ji Hyo : How about if each of us will give tours about our hometowns, just like travelling shows, right???

Tae Hyun : Awesome! I’ll show you what’s the best spot in Seoul!

Jae Suk : Yah, that’s also my hometown too, Tae Hyun-ah!

Tae Hyun : Then we can show together! Right?

Jae Suk : Okay, okay, you win! Hahahahahahahaha…

Suk Jin : Aish,it looks like I’m the only one whose hometown at Jungseon… But don’t worry, I remember what are the best spots at there, you won’t regret!

NaNa : But chakkaman, HaHa oppa’s hometown is at Stuttgart, West Germany! How do we go there?

HaHa : Don’t worry, NaNa-ya! I was just born at there, but not lives at there, I moved back to Seoul when I was a baby, but since I have gone there when I was in 6th grade, maybe I can show around for sure!

Caroline : Yahoo!!! To one of my favorite countries!!! *dances Snoopy dance*

Wesley : Hahahahahahahahaha!!! *rolling on the floor*

HaHa : You like Stuttgart too, Caroline-ah?

Caroline : Yeah, Dong Hoon oppa!

 

And so they’re planning on everything, but what happened next??? Find out on the next chapter!!!

 

Author’s note : Annyeong, yeorobeun! I’m so sorry that I have been in a long hiatus, since I’m preparing for senior high stuffs, you know, graduating, logo inauguration , farewell party, and so on! I’m also wanna thank you guys for patiently waiting for my comeback, so thank you and xoxo!  And don't forget to check my new blog post if you wanted to have your cameo in this story! Gomapseumnida!!! ^^