More Drama Again???(1)

Me And You Against The World
After 6 days without going out anywhere,Ji Hyo feels numb at Joong Ki's apartment.Actually she wanted to go out,but currently Joong Ki is so busy with his group's activities and he knows that Ji Hyo doesn't want to meet her ex,Lee Dong Wook.Ji Hyo sometimes tries on Joong Ki's family recipe,but it won't help to banish her boredom.When she is reading some books,her phone rings.

Ji Hyo :Yeoboseyo?

Hyori :Hey,girl!What's up?

Ji Hyo :Eonnie,how did you know my number?

Hyori :Jong Kook oppa gave me your number after you went home 6 days ago.

Ji Hyo : Oh,hahahahaha...By the way,what's up?

Hyori : Do you want to go with us today?We have New Year Night party,wanna come?

Ji Hyo :Hmm,alright.I'll come.Eodi?

Hyori :At Grand Aston Hotel.Do you know where is it?

Ji Hyo :Nope,but I'll ask Joong Ki.Does he invited too?

Hyori :Yeah.You don't worry about the location,hehehehehehehe...

Ji Hyo :The dress code?

Hyori :Chic casual.Don't be late,Seong Im-ah.At 8 PM sharp.

Ji Hyo :Alright,eonnie.

*click*

Ji Hyo : Oh no...What should I wear???I must try TRY-A-THON now!TRY-A-THON,start!!!

Ji Hyo then tries every single outfits that she has,suddenly she comes with an idea.She pulls out an outfit,shoes and a bracelet.And the result is...

Ji Hyo :Yes!!!This outfit will be very awesome!Now I just simply figure what makeup and hair!Kekekekeke...

Joong Ki :Noona,do you wanted to go to Grand Aston?

Ji Hyo :For New Year Night party,right?Of course I'll go!

Joong Ki :How did you know?

Ji Hyo :I have been told by Hyori eonnie.

Joong Ki : Posh Sugar noona?

Ji Hyo :That's her nickname at school?

Joong Ki :How did you meet her?

Ji Hyo :Actually 6 days ago,Jong Kook oppa asked me to go out with him at J.W Marriot hotel,at there I met his younger sister,Kim Tae Yeon and Hyori eonnie.And you know what,Joong Ki-ah?I have seen our school's wadrobe,and it's so awesome!!

Joong Ki :Hehehehehehe,glad you like it.So do you find the school uniform yet?

Ji Hyo :Here! *shows her school uniform*

Joong Ki :Wow,who picks these?Must be Tae Yeon,huh?I mean,this school outfit is one of the most rare collection in Indonesia.

Ji Hyo :Jjinja???Omo...Jong Kook oppa has very good taste!

Joong Ki :Jong Kook hyung???Wow,he must has known the secret of the most rare school outfit colletion in Indonesia.

Ji Hyo :What secret?

Joong Ki : Soon you will know,by the way the party is overnight,so we might sleep at the hotel.

Ji Hyo :I need to take my sleepwear and clothes right?

Joong Ki :Yeah,don't forget your personal stuffs,noona!

Ji Hyo :Ne,arraseo!

After they have packed everything,they go to Grand Aston hotel and checked in to their rooms.Joong Ki calls Ji Hyo to get ready.

Joong Ki :Noona,are you ready?They might have arrived.

Ji Hyo :Khajjang!

Author's note :

Alright,readers.I'm kinda stuck on the ideas,might you guys will find this chapter is so tacky.Mianhe,by the way I'm gonna make you guess what happened after they have gone out to the party location.

A.They accidently bumped to Jong Kook,Tae Yeon,and Hyori,then they go to the party together.

B.They bumped to Yoon Eun Hye and Lizzy,after that Ji Hyo and Eun Hye fight just because Eun Hye mocked Ji Hyo then Joong Ki pushes Eun Hye away.