Untouchable Love

Me And You Against The World
Just as Jong Kook wanted to get up from the bench,he suddenly fainted.

HaHa :Hyung!!!

Kwang Soo :Jong Kook hyung!!!

HaHa : Ppaleun,Kwang Soo-ah!Call Suk Jin hyung or whoever can help us!

Kwang Soo :Arraseo,hyung! *calls Suk Jin* Yeoboseyo,hyung?You need to come to flower park ASAP!

Suk Jin :Whoa whoa,Kwang Soo-ah. Calm down,will you?Eodiseo?

Kwang Soo :We're at a bench under the cherry blossom tree,palli hyung! *ends call*

Suk Jin :Yeoboseyo?Kwang Soo-ah,yeoboseyo?Aish,this Kirin...

Jae Suk :What happened,hyung?

Suk Jin :I have to go,Jae Suk-ah. *stands up and run*

Jae Suk :HYUNG,WHERE ARE YOU GOING???

Suk Jin :TO THE FLOWER PARK!

Jae Suk : (Flower park?Weird...)ARRASEO,HYUNG!

Suk Jin runs as fast as he can to the location,suddenly he sees a dark shadow,which is surrounding the cherry blossom tree.

Suk Jin : (Huh?Why does it have a dark shadow arround?I'll better check it!) *walks quickly* Kwang Soo-ah,Dong Hoon-ah!What happened?

HaHa :Hyung,you better help us!Jong Kook hyung suddenly fainted with ain't no reason...

Suk Jin : Okay okay,calm down and stay aside,yeorobeun!*casts out an orange light* (Jong Kook-ah...Please wake up...)

Jong Kook :Argh,what's happpening?Suk Jin hyung?

Suk Jin :Are you okay,Jong Kook-ah?

Jong Kook :I don't know,all of sudden I felt weak and I fainted...

Suk Jin :Let's go,guys!I'll tell you guys later...

HaHa,Kwang Soo,Jong Kook :Ne,hyung!

Ji Hyo :Is there Jong Kook oppa?JONG KOOK OPPA!!!

Jong Kook : OI,SEONG IM-AH!!!

Ji Hyo :Where are you guys going?

Kwang Soo :We're just wanted to go...

Ji Hyo :Where?

HaHa :Back to the restaurant,of course...By the way,where's Gary hyung?

Ji Hyo :Emm...Oh,there he is!

Gary :Aigoo,Ji Hyo-ah!I thought you had gone. Oh,annyeong hyung!

Suk Jin :Ne,annyeong Gary-ah!Khajjang,guys!

All : Okay!Let's go!!!

Gary and Ji Hyo walk first while Suk Jin,Kwang Soo,HaHa and Jong Kook are discussing about Suk Jin's vision.

Suk Jin :When I was running to see you guys,I saw a dark shadow surrounded the cherry blossom tree. Don't you guys realized that?

Kwang Soo :Now if you mention that,hyung...I felt the dark aura is coming from Gary hyung,but I'm not sure where it's coming from...I mean where's the source of the dark aura?

HaHa :You mean Gary hyung is???

Kwang Soo :Eyy,I'm still not sure about it...I think Gary hyung's much more like a wizard too...But the bad one...

Suk Jin :Jjinja?

Kwang Soo :Ne,still remember about Eru hyung's incident?

HaHa :Ne,what's wrong with that?

Kwang Soo :I saw Gary hyung was there too...

Suk Jin : Gary?What did he do?

Kwang Soo :He communicated with somebody through his ring,but I didn't know what he said and who was he talking to. Jong Kook hyung,did you notice Gary hyung at that time?

Jong Kook :Yeah,I noticed that too...But what I wondered at that time was how the ghost could casted out a power,as I know,most of the ghosts can't cast out every single magic powers. But why this ghost could cast out magic powers?

Kwang Soo :But luckily you could manage that ghost,hyung...

Jong Kook :I know,but I had a feeling that we're gonna have a big battle with that 'ghost' ...

HaHa :Jjinja,uri hyung?

Jong Kook :Ne,nae dongsaeng.

Suk Jin :I hope my power can be combined with yours,Jong Kook-ah...

Jong Kook :Hyung,your power is most powerful one that I know. How can you be so pessimist on it?

Suk Jin :I know I shouldn't be like that,but remember what I have taught to you,Jong Kook-ah...Power isn't the most important thing in the world...Sometimes love does...

Jong Kook :I know,hyung...But I...I can't...The girl which I'm crushed on is with another guy...

In my life, every morning starts by thinking of you

Then I let out tears to empty memories

My head is fine, but my heart hurts, drying my throat as I cry

I only live for the lingering memories

I want to love again, I miss it so much

I'm drunk on separation, and it hurts my heart

The only thing I want in this world is you

I'm unable to erase your name from my heart

I've tried numerous time, but it just leaves more scars

The words I couldn't express, the words my lips held tight

The words I couldn't say because my hands shook, I love you

I want love again, I miss it so much

I'm drunk on separation, and it hurts my heart

The only thing I want in this world is you

My biggest fear is living without you

It doesn't have to be me, I just want to see you

Even though my heart hurts and tears fall, I can still smile

I'm content with the memories you've given me

The only thing I want to forget in this world, is our separation

I love you and I miss you

I'm drunk of separation, and it hurts my heart

The only thing I want in this world

Is to be yours

(SG Wannabe feat Kim Jong Kook-Untouchable Translation Lyric)

Suk Jin :Who's that girl?

HaHa : (whispers) It's Ji Hyo...

Suk Jin :Mwuragoh???

HaHa :It's true,hyung!You have to believe me!

Suk Jin : Okay,okay...I believe you!But I don't think Gary loves her,you know...

Kwang Soo :Yeah,I agree with you,hyung...Like really,Gary hyung should know that he has his girlfriend for good!

Suk Jin :Yes,that's right...Wait a sec! *casts out a white spark*

Jong Kook :What's happening?

Suk Jin :Jong Kook-ah,you go with Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo!

Jong Kook :Waeyoo,hyung?

Suk Jin :JUST GO!!!

Jong Kook :ARRASEO,HYUNG!PPALEUN,DONG HOON-AH,KWANG SOO-AH!!!

Suk Jin :WHOEVER YOU ARE,JUST COME OUT!DON'T BE SO SCARDEY CAT!!!

(A ghost appears)

Ghost :I am,Ji Suk Jin-ssi...

Suk Jin :You again,evil wizard???Does my student's power not enough for you to disappear???

Ghost : So that's your student,huh Suk Jin-ssi?

Suk Jin :Yes,so what?SONAR WAVE!!! *casts out thousands of sound wave*

Ghost :ARGH!!!I'm disappearing... *disappears*

Suk Jin :Huh,now who told you to appear?

Jong Kook :Hyung,gwenchanaeyo?

Suk Jin :Ne...

Jong Kook :We have to go,everybody's waiting for you...

Suk Jin :Alright then...

Meanwhile,at somewhere...

??? :Argh,my plan has been failed!!!I need a new plan to make him more miserable...Argh!!!

Ghost : Sire,I had come back...

??? :Come here,will you?I have a very good plan for you...

In Kwang Soo's car,Jong Kook,HaHa,Suk Jin and Kwang Soo are in the same car. They discuss about their plan once they are back shooting for Runnning Man. Kwang Soo thought that they should have some horror special or romance special as there might will be great for the show. Jong Kook,HaHa and Suk Jin agree with Kwang Soo's idea. They write it down on Kwang Soo's laptop and they hope his idea will be accepted. At night...

Charine : So,there are so many rooms that you guys can choose from 2nd floor to 4th floor,choose freely and jalja!

They all choose the rooms,soon left one room and a girl and a boy have to sleep together. Who're they???

Ji Hyo : (Gosh,me and Jong Kook have to sleep together???Hopefully there's extra bed...)

Jong Kook : (What???I have to sleep with Seong Im???What if people think negatively about me???Hope there's extra bed...)

They are at the room,luckily there's extra bed,although the beds are located quite near to each other.

Ji Hyo : *jumps into the bed* Ah...What a comfy bed...

Jong Kook :Yah,Seong Im-ah!Go take a bath first!

Ji Hyo :I don't want to,bweeek!!! *tongue out*

Jong Kook :Come on,take a bath or I'll tickle you out...

Ji Hyo : *throws a pillow near him* I don't want,oppa!Bweeek!!!Catch me if you can! *tongue out*

Jong Kook :Yah,Seong Im-ah!!! *chases Ji Hyo*

They laugh and chase each other,suddenly Ji Hyo bumped into a chair and loses her balance. Jong Kook also loses his balance and they fall down. They look at each other on the floor and have their thought in their heart.

Jong Kook : (Gosh,Seong Im-ah...You look like a princess from a far far away kingdom...Day by day,your charm has addicted me...Why,Seong Im-ah?Why???)

Ji Hyo : (Omo...Jong Kook oppa's so handsome...I like his eyes smile so much...I don't know how to say this but Jong Kook oppa looks like a prince from a far far away kingdom...He just so eugh...So handsome...)

HaHa :Hyung,can you come to my...Whoa!What's happening?

Jong Kook :Huh?Oh,Dong Hoon-ah!Nothing,really.

HaHa : *smirks*

Jong Kook :Nothing...

HaHa :Nothing or nothing,heh?

Jong Kook : Do you want me to pinch you,Dong Hoon-ah?

HaHa :Hahahahahahaha,I'm so sorry,hyung!It's just...

Jong Kook :It's just what???

HaHa :It's just you guys are so cute together!!!Ah,let's be real now...Kwang Soo wanted to meet us at our room.

Ji Hyo :You mean all of us,Dong Hoon oppa?

HaHa :Ne. Come on!

They go to Kwang Soo and HaHa's room. Unknowing to them,someone is spying their movement. He is smilling evilly to them.

??? : (Just you all wait...I'll make our variety show's viewers gone forever...Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

(Gosh,who's that evil creature????)

Meanwhile,at Kwang Soo and HaHa's room...

(Knock knock)

Kwang Soo :Just come in!

Jong Kook :Hi,Kyle-ah!

Kwang Soo :Hey,hyung!Oh,hello Seong Im noona!

Ji Hyo :Just call me Alexa,Kyle-ah...

Kwang Soo : Oh,okay then. By the way,nice English name,Alexa noona...

Ji Hyo : Gomawo,Kyle-ah!

Jong Kook :By the way,why do you call us?

Kwang Soo :I have contacted Principal Lee about my replacement,he agreed with that. So that means starting from my resign day,G Dragon will be my replacement. And of course,about my job on inviting new guest stars,I give it respectfully to you,Jong Kook hyung.

Jong Kook :Me???Why me,Kyle-ah?

Kwang Soo :Hyung,you're my mental support and my big brother as well. I have trusted you for a long time...So please,take it!

Jong Kook :Kyle-ah...Gomawo... *hugs Kwang Soo*

Kwang Soo :Ne,hyung *hugs him back*

They all discuss about Kwang Soo's upcoming plan after he left his old school. They find out that Kwang Soo's worth more than a friend. He's a brother and best friend at the same time. They know soon Kwang Soo will leave them,but they believe they soon will meet him again somewhere... When Jong Kook,HaHa,and Kwang Soo wanted to play some games,Ji Hyo falls asleep.

HaHa :Aaron hyung,Alexa has slept...

Jong Kook :I'll carry her,I can't wake her up...

Kwang Soo :Ah,okay then hyung!Jalja,Aaron hyung!

HaHa :Johuen Pam,uri hyung! *smiles*

Jong Kook :Ne,sweet dream,nae Haroro and Kirin. Kekekekekeke...

Jong Kook carries Ji Hyo up to their room. He called Lizzy to help Ji Hyo changed her clothes. Being a gentleman,Jong Kook closes his eyes when Lizzy takes off Ji Hyo's clothes and changes into her sleepwear. After Lizzy has done,Jong Kook thanks her and wipes Ji Hyo's face with wet tissue from her bag. While wiping her face,Jong Kook studies Ji Hyo's facial feature. "Gosh,even when your eyes are closed,you're still pretty...Alexa,why do you must be this pretty???I'm so mad in love with you..." he thought. Meanwhile,Ji Hyo is dreaming about Gary. They're in the same park,but this time they're dating in her dream. They tease each other and suddenly Gary kisses her on lips. She's shocked but she kisses him back...She suddenly smells a faint scent of Jong Kook's perfume. In the reality,yes it is Jong Kook who kisses Ji Hyo. He can't resist to kiss Ji Hyo's lips as he's so mad in love with Ji Hyo in the first sight...After he breaks their kiss,Jong Kook tucks Ji Hyo's blanket, goes to his own bed and sleeps. He hopes nobody finds out about his first stolen kiss with Ji Hyo...

Author's note :Annyeong,yeorobeun!Whoa,Jong Kook and Ji Hyo have their first stolen kiss together???Omo omo omo,he must be so mad in love with Ji Hyo,doesn't him?By the way,please don't underestimate me,I have like tons of delusional minds right now...Hahahahahaha... *hit my own head* Anyway,have you checked my best friend's(rich037) stories?They must be so exciting,right?Please support him and subscribe Ghost?(Our story) and Elementals(his latest story) !Gamsahamnida!!!^o^