Wish You Know My Heart

Me And You Against The World
Meanwhile at the Chinese restaurant,Jong Kook eats unhappily. He still can't believe with what he has seen just now. Kwang Soo,who sat beside him,felt Jong Kook's gloomy aura.

Kwang Soo : (What happened to Jong Kook hyung?He's so gloomy right now...)

Jong Kook : (Why can I jealous to them?This Kang Gary is so lucky!He has his charm to attract every girls...While me?I'm just a super shy dork,even though my fans are much more than him...I never had been this happier when I met her on the first time...Since I met her,I always get inspiration to write a new song from her. Even though we met each other on the first time,we felt that we had been together for a long time...)

Gary :Ji Hyo-ah...

Ji Hyo :Ne,oppa?

Gary :May I have a dance with you,princess? *holds her hand*

Ji Hyo : Of...Of course!

They dance at the hall,the entrance of the flower park and finally they dance at the middle of flower park. HaHa,who is sitting the shady part of a cherry blossom tree,shocked with what he sees. He never thought the Kang Gary once he know is changed. HaHa decided to go back to the restaurant quietly or Gary will say some cursing words to him if he is caught watching them had their time.

HaHa : (Gosh,Hee Gun hyung has changed a lot. Why should he changed? Did we do something wrong to him? The Kang Hee Gun once I know is very honest and innocent brother,well yeah although he sometimes doesn't know about the worldwide trends or anything related to bad habits...But now?He started to smoke a cigarette,learnt to say cursing words,watching 'XXX' films,drinking beers and soju!But the most irritating habit to girls is being playboy to every girls...I don't know if Jessica knows his real habits,I bet she won't forgive him forever...)

Just as HaHa had arrived to the restaurant,Kwang Soo comes and grabs his hands.

HaHa :Waeyoo,Kwang Soo-ah?

Kwang Soo :Come with me,hyung.

HaHa : (What's wrong with Kwang Soo?Weird...)

They go to a V.I.P room at the restaurant,as they are inside,Kwang Soo told him everything about what he sees just now.

Kwang Soo :I don't know if you had noticed it,hyung...Just now,when you were out,I felt Jong Kook hyung's gloomy aura...

HaHa : Gloomy aura?How?

Kwang Soo :How to say?He always felt sulky when he saw Gary hyung and Seong Im noona had their moments...

HaHa :Yeah,I felt that too...I bet Jong Kook hyung had been in love with Seong Im at the first sight...But then...

Kwang Soo : Gary hyung had fallen in love with her too,isn't he?

HaHa :But he had Jessica for sure,right?

Kwang Soo :You mean Ice Princess?

HaHa :Yep.

Kwang Soo :I really don't wanna say this but I think Gary hyung wanted to take Seong Im noona's advantage,isn't he?Still remember what he had done to Ailee noona 6 months ago?

*flashback*

Gary :Ailee-ah...Sarangheyo... *kisses her hand*

Ailee : Oppa... *blushes* Saranghamda...

Just as they were sharing their kiss,Gary's another girlfriend,Min Ah from Dream Tea All Girls School got home.

Min Ah : Oppa,I'm home...Gary oppa?*shocked*

Gary :Uh...Marie-ah?

Min Ah :You...You...Who are you?

Ailee :I'm Gary oppa's girlfriend,waeyoo?

Min Ah :Mwuragoh?I'm the real Gary oppa's girlfriend!

They were fought for Gary's heart,Gary was just smiled behind of their fight. He knew that they would fight for him as he knew their weakness. Kwang Soo,who was spying Gary through the surveillance camera,was shocked about what he saw. He never thought Gary once he known had changed...

Gary :Marie-ssi..We're officially break up!I'm not falling in love with you anymore...

Min Ah : *shocked* Waeyoo,oppa?

Gary :You aren't ier than I thought,Min Ah-ssi...Ailee is ier than yours,so please leave me and Ailee having our private time together... *smiles evilly*

Min Ah :You...Nappeun namja!!! *cries and leaves the room*

Gary : (Hahahahahaha...Who never thought that you're one of those pabo yeojas that once I had dated before...)

Ailee :Until where were we just now?

Gary and Ailee were kissing deeper and deeper. As they were finished doing 'it',Gary took his smartphone and he snapped some pictures of Ailee who was sleeping beside him,hugging him tightly and still undressed. Then,he posted the pictures to Twitter. He laughed evilly in his heart and continued to sleep.(So ,right???)On the next day,everybody were shocked with what they saw on the Twitter,including Byul.

Byul :Ailee-ah,did you do this???

Ailee : Did what?

Byul :This... *hands out her phone*

Ailee's eyes suddenly opened as her eyes wanted to pop out.

Ailee :Where did you get it,Go Eun-ah?

Byul :Wait,let me check...Ah,it's from your boyfriend,Gary oppa.

Ailee :Mwuragoh???

Ailee suddenly cried out loud at the corridor,Byul comforted her.

Byul : Gwenchana,Amy-ah...

Ailee :How can I,Go Eun-ah???Now everybody had known about my body already. And I had lost my ity...Why Gary oppa did this to me??? *cried out loud*

Tae Yeon :Amy eonnie?

Ailee :Tae...Taeng-ah? (Oh,please don't fire me from Icy Girls...)

Tae Yeon : *hugs her* Eonnie,I'm truly sorry about your incident...

Ailee :You're not going to fire me from Icy Girls?

Tae Yeon :How can I do that low act just because of your incident?You're still Bubble Girl once we known. You're totally the best girl that we had... *hugs her*

Just as Tae Yeon hugged Ailee,Yuri suddenly pulled Tae Yeon and slapped Ailee.

Byul,Tae Yeon :Yah!Yuri-ah!!!Why do you slap her?

Yuri :Yah,Bubble Girl!Why do you wanted to do that thing?Are you stupid in love??? *pulls Ailee's hairs*

Ailee :Let me go,Yuri-ah...That's hurt!!!

Byul :Yah!!! *pushes Yuri* Can you see the situation right now???She's still shocked about her incident right now,can you be more sensitive to her?

Yuri :But because of her,our reputation had been fallen down!!!Soon we will be known as ' Girls' ,not 'Icy Girls' anymore!!!

Tae Yeon : *slaps Yuri* I don't care about our girlband's reputation,all that I care is Ailee eonnie right now. Now she's freaking shocked about her incident!I really don't want she felt sorry about us just because of that!If our girlband's reputation got down,so what???At least we know that Ailee actually didn't want to do that thing,right eonnie?

Ailee : *sobs* Yes...

Tae Yeon : See?So listen,Yuri-ah. Started from today,I don't want to hear anything about Ailee's incident,arraseo?If one of you said that incident,I'll fire her up!!!

Since then,they had crossed their heart not to say that incident. They also treated Ailee like their own sister. Her other good friends,Kwang Soo,HaHa,and Jong Kook were also protected her where ever she wanted to go. They actually knew about the incident and had scolded Gary for his act,but Gary didn't care. 3 months later,Ailee and Gary broke up. On that time,Gary had been dating with Jessica. Of course,Jessica didn't know about the incident. If she knew,she would be so mad...

*flashback ends*

HaHa :Yeah,poor Ailee...

Kwang Soo :That's why we needed to protect Seong Im noona from Gary hyung. By the way,what's that lyric?

HaHa : Oh,you mean this?

Kwang Soo :Yup.

HaHa : Oh,this lyric is titled 'Monster' by Big Bang.I planned to cover this song up.

Kwang Soo :But what if Big Bang caught us up and underestimated us for doing plagiarism?

HaHa : Don't worry about that!Actually I had contacted my other childhood best friends,Seung Ri from Big Bang...

Kwang Soo :Eh???You were one of Seung Ri's childhood best friend?Wow,daebak!

HaHa :Ah,no biggie,actually...I asked him if we can use his boyband's song,and he said yes. His boyband is our biggesst fans of our boyband and variety shows!He even approved us to let their leader to become our feature in this song. And beside,they said that we should hang out and made cover songs together. How cool is that???

Kwang Soo : Gosh!That's totally DAEBAK!!!But,I had resigned,remember?

HaHa : Don't worry about it.I had planned this song to dedicate your farewell to us and to cure Jong Kook hyung's heart.

Kwang Soo :Hyung...You're so COOL!!! *hugs him* Gomawo,hyung!!!

HaHa :Ahahahahahaha,cheonma Kwang Soo-ah... *hugs him back*

Just then,Jong Kook comes in to the V.I.P room. Kwang Soo and HaHa told him about upcoming music cover,and they had made sure Jong Kook to not worry about Big Bang's wrong assumption as HaHa had contacted Seung Ri and Seung Ri approved their request and as the bonus of it,they can let Big Bang's leader to become their feature. For the hot info,Big Bang is their biggest fans too. Jong Kook heard that and he felt happy for them. They made a group hug and sing "Today Will Be A Smooth Day" by Suk Jin(remember eps 178?) Kwang Soo and HaHa crossed their mouths to not tell Jong Kook about Gary.

Jong Kook :Whoa,you guys are the best!!!By the way,do you guys wanted to go the flower park?The view is great!

HaHa :Yeah,agree with that!I have been there just now.

Kwang Soo :Jjinja?So what are we waiting for?Khajjang!

They take a walk and take some pictures with the flowers. They chase each other after HaHa purposely splashes the fountain's water to them. Suddenly Jong Kook sees Gary and Ji Hyo are talking to each other romantically. He felt his heart pained like lots of swords stabbed his heart.

Jong Kook : (Why my heart is hurted right now when I saw them???Is it my time to fall in love with Seong Im???)

Even if it’s deathly hard to cope and I’m trembling with loneliness

It’s even more lonesome not to miss you

Everyday I live on with just the thought of you and I can’t do with

just one day, so the next day and the next after my longing for you grows

Another day passes and then another month

So then a whole year has passed

Though these days pass me by like a lie

No matter if I take a thousand steps or ten thousand steps

I’m always walking in place

I want to leave but I can’t because you might come back..

My heart stops when I hear you voice

and my body freezes when you smile

But before the words I love you, I love you can leave my lips

Another day passes and then another month

So then a whole year has passed

Though these days pass me by like a lie

No matter if I take a thousand steps or ten thousand steps

I’m always walking in place

I want to leave but I can’t because you might come back

Why is receiving love always so easy for you?

When you make you cry like this and I can’t seem to forget you

I choose to believe that it’s better to hurt then forget

You don’t have to come back, you don’t have to love me

Just… walk in place for me

I want to let you go but I can’t… because I love you

(Kim Jong Kook-Walking In One Spot translation lyric)

HaHa :Hyung,gwenchanaeyo?

Jong Kook :I'm okay,Dong Hoon-ah...

Kwang Soo :No,you're not,hyung...

HaHa :Yeah,hyung... *looks at Gary and Ji Hyo * Be strong,arraseo?

Jong Kook :Ne...

Author's note : Okay,it seems clear that Jong Kook's fallen in love with Ji Hyo and what???Gary has been the bad boy to Ailee???That's so of him!!!Whoops,mianhe yeorobeun!I'm just so angry with Gary's attitude to girls. Don't you agree that Gary's such a crap?By the way,please send your ideas around,I'll appreciate it.