Love Me Wherever You Are(3)

Me And You Against The World

They cycle the boats as they can while the 'Asian Super Friends' are recording everything on the shore.

Roderick :Wow, looks like the competition is getting rougher than ever,don't you think???

Caroline :Yes,you're right,Roderick - ah! Whoa whoa whoa, what happened over there???

Wesley :Looks like Haroro's Sweet Star's boat has been turned away...Alvin-ah, you come with me!!!

Caroline :Where are you going, Wesley-ah???

Wesley :You just stay here, Caroline-ah...I don't want something happened to you...*Hugs Caroline tightly*

Caroline : *blushes* Okay,Wesley-ah...Alvin-ah,be careful...

Alvin :We will, Caroline-ah...Don't worry about us...We will be fine...

Crystal : Go now!

Wesley : Okay, noona...let's go!

Alvin and Wesley take another cycling boat and cycle it to Haroro's Sweet Star's cycling boat.

Suddenly their boat turns around without a reason.

Wesley :Whoa, what's happening???

Alvin :Quick, cycle backward!

They cycle backward and bump into Haroro's Sweet Star's cycling boat.

Byul :Whoa! Wesley-ah, Alvin-ah!What are you guys doing at here? You suppose to record us at the shore, right???

Wesley :Yeah,we are...But we see your boat spins around when you guys almost reach the deck...

HaHa :I was really wondering what's going on,I mean check on the water...*points to the whirlpool water*

Alvin : So that's the reason why the boat can spins around... HaHa :Yeah, I think we should go back to the shore...

Byul :But we have missions to go on, Davin oppa...

Wesley : Davin???So your English name is Davin???

HaHa :Yeah, is it problem,Wesley-ah?

Wesley :No, hyung...I never heard that before...

HaHa : Of course...Go Eun-ah,do you still want to continue the mission or we just go back to the shore???

Byul :Just continue, oppa... Alvin :We will accompanny you guys...

HaHa :No,you guys should go back...I don't want anybody get hurt...

Wesley :Arraseo, hyung.

Wesley and Alvin goes back to the shore, meanwhile Jong Kook and Ji Hyo cycle the boat without any problem and they reach the deck.

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah, we did it!

Ji Hyo :Yeah, oppa! *hugs him*

Jong Kook : Seong...Seong...Seong Im-ah...

He is shocked about Ji Hyo's sudden hug,but he just let that moment go on...

Jong Kook : (I don't know why my heart beats stronger when I'm with her, especially when she hugs me like this...Seong Im-ah,you just make me grew crazy with you...)Seong Im-ah...

Ji Hyo :Hmm???

Jong Kook :We need to go back to the shore...

Ji Hyo : Oh,should we???I thought we just have to reach the deck...

Jong Kook :Ani,Seong Im-ah...Come on,we need to cycle back to shore...

Ji Hyo :But, oppa...

Jong Kook :What's it, Seong Im-ah???

Ji Hyo :I'm tired...

Suddenly time stops flowing by itself again except Jong Kook himself.

Jong Kook :What the???The time doesn't flow again???Great,I can cast our boat to the shore...Water teleport!

Their boat now is at the shore, Jong Kook casts the whole world to continue the time.

Jong Kook :TIME, GAME ON!!!

Ji Hyo :Whoa, we are at the shore???

Jong Kook :Yeah, Seong Im-ah...Let's go!!!

They run as fast as they can to the finish point, they are shocked with what they see. They see Caroline and Wesley are hugging each other.

Jong Kook :Whoa...Caroline-ah,Wesley-ah...Are you guys...

Ji Hyo : Dating???

Wesley :Ani,hyung...

Jong Kook :Jjinja???

Caroline :Ne, Jong Kook oppa.Oh yeah,by the way are you the first team to arrive here???Well,congrats oppa!

Ji Hyo :But if we are the first team to arrive, why Dong Hoon oppa and Go Eun are at there???

Roderick :After they tried to cycle once more through the lake,they can't go on anymore,so they have to stop...

HaHa :Yes,Roderick is right, uri hyung . When we almost reach the deck,our boat suddenly spins around without any reason, so we have to stop doing the mission... *head down*

Jong Kook : (Spins around without any reason???I have to check what's going on...Time, stop flowing!)

(Times stops flowing...)

HaHa :Whoa, what's going on???

Jong Kook :Aish,Dong Hoon-ah...Like you don't know who I am...Water feet!!! *casts on HaHa's feet*

HaHa :Eyy,hyung!What are you doing with my feet???

Jong Kook :Just calm down,will ya???

HaHa :Alright then...

Jong Kook :Water Feet!!! *casts on his own feet* Okay,khajjang,nae dongsaeng!

HaHa :Where are we going???

Jong Kook :To the lake, of course...

HaHa :What???Hyung, are you insane???We can't walk on the water...

Jong Kook : Of course we can,Dong Hoon-ah...

HaHa : (Huh???We can walk on the water???How it can be???)

They run from the shore as fast as they can,soon they reach the edge of the shore,which all the cycling boats are parked. When HaHa tries to climb up to the cycling boat, Jong Kook grabs his hand.

Jong Kook :We're not going to use the cycling boat,Dong Hoon-ah...

HaHa :No???

Jong Kook :We're going to walk away from here...

HaHa :What???There's way too long,hyung!

Jong Kook :No, it's not that long...Just try walk on the lake...

HaHa :What???

Jong Kook :Come on, let me show you... *stands on the water*

HaHa :Wow,you can stand on the water, hyung???

Jong Kook :That's what I wanted to say to you,Dong Hoon-ah...Just try, nae dongsaeng...*holds HaHa's hand*

HaHa :Wow, I don't sink at all...

Jong Kook : See, nothing is to be worried about...

They run to the deck as fast as they can and finally they find the troublemaker.

HaHa :Hyung,that's the troublemaker...

Jong Kook : (Whirlpool in the water???I bet this is the ghost's work. Like who does that???)You step aside from here.

HaHa :Huh???Hyung, what are you doing with the whirlpool???Hyung!!!

Jong Kook :Just wait here, Dong Hoon-ah... *hugs him lightly* Won't be long... *jumps into the whirpool*

HaHa :Hyung,Hyung!!!

Jong Kook now is at underwater.He swims through the whirlpool and finally he can goes out from the whirlpool.

Jong Kook :Wow,this whirlpool is worse than my daily workout...Where was I???Oh, close this crazy whirlpool...Water wave!!! *closes the whirlpool* Cool,the whirlpool has been closed. I have to go back to Dong Hoon.

He swims back to surface and finally he meets HaHa.

HaHa :Hyung,gwenchanaeyo??

Jong Kook :Ne,Dong Hoon-ah...

HaHa :Looks like you have done a great job to save them... *points at Jae Suk and Kwang Soo's boat and Suk Jin and Gary's boat*

Jong Kook :I know...Let's go back...

They walk to the shore and Jong Kook casts the time to flow again.

Jong Kook :Time,game on!!!

Ji Hyo :Whoa,what's going on,Jong Kook oppa???

Jong Kook :Nothing,Seong Im-ah...

HaHa :Although me and Go Eun can't continue doing the mission,at least we all can enjoy this beautiful scenery...

Alvin :Yeah,hyung...By the way,how many days are you going to spend your days at here???

Byul :Well,I think we're gonna to stay here around 4 days and 3 nights,right chagiya???

HaHa :Yeah,Sweet Star... *kisses her cheeks* Ji Hyo :Hey,let's continue the filming...

Caroline :Ah,yeah...We forget about it...Mianhe,Ji Hyo-ah...

Ji Hyo :Well,you can call me Seong Im...

Caroline : So your real name is Seong Im...

Ji Hyo :Yeah,Caroline-ah...

Jong Kook :Cheon Seong Im,precisely...

Katherine :But your name is pretty,Seong Im-ah...Why do you want to change???

Ji Hyo :I don't know,might because I feel that my real name sounds old...

Jong Kook :I don't think that your name sounds old...Your name is pretty,suits you well...Oh,I mean...*blushes*

Roderick :Wow,hyung!!!Do you like Seong Im so much???

Jong Kook :Ani...I mean,we just met each other...

Caroline :Hmm,maybe someday,oppa... *pats his back*

Jong Kook : Someday???

Crystal :Yeah,oppa...

Wesley :Well,what are we waiting for???Let's continue the shoot!

All :Alright!!!

They continued to film the whole mission,meanwhile Kwang Soo and Jae Suk continued to cycle the boat without thinking to quit.

Ji Hyo :KWANG SOO-AH,HWAITING!!!YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Jong Kook :JAE SUK HYUNG,KWANG SOO-AH!!!YOU CAN DO IT!!!DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!!

HaHa :Everybody,HWAITING!!!

Caroline :Well,their friendship is so strong,don't you think???

Roderick :Yeah,Caroline-ah...Wow,looks like Peaceful Big Nose's cycling boat is getting faster!!!

Wesley :But nothing can stops Yoo-Lee's cycling boat!Looks like they are going to win this race in 3rd place!!!

Caroline : Oh,Peaceful Big Nose's cycling boat is getting faster!!!But there will be only team to get 3rd place,who will win???

Jae Suk,Kwang Soo :Hana,Dul!Hana,Dul!!!We are going to win!!!

Suk Jin : (I have to pretend that I can't take any longer for cycling this boat...I have to let them win...)Ugh,Gary-ah...I can't take any more,I'm so tired...

Gary : Oh,come on,hyung!!!We almost there...Argh!!!Hyung!!!We have lost!!!

Suk Jin : (Good job,Kwang Soo-ah,Jae Suk-ah...)So,we have to finish the mission no matter what!!!

Gary :I won't,it's all because of your clumsiness in cycling this boat!!!

Suk Jin : Oh,fine then...I'll finish this mission alone...(Fuih,my plan has worked)

Wesley : Okay,the winner is totally obvious,it's uri DOUBLE J'S TEAM!!!

HaHa :Chukkae,hyung!!!

Jong Kook : Gomapda,Dong Hoon-ah...

Caroline :And cut!!!

Wesley :By the way,we currently stay at Niagara Hotel,so how about if we have our second mission at there???

Lizzy : Sounds great!!!But how about we do it at night???We never spend time with our fans just like you guys...

Joong Ki :Where are we going to???

Lizzy :How about we have fun at here???

Jong Kook :Here???Okay!!!

They all have fun with each other,mostly with Asian's Super Friends. They found out that their idols are not only so friendly but also caring like they are one of their family. Roderick holds Caroline's hand and whispers to her ear.

Roderick :Hey,do you see how sulky Jong Kook hyung is when he sees Seong Im and Gary hyung together???

Caroline :Now if you mention that,yeah he is...

Roderick :I have feelings that Jong Kook hyung likes Seong Im at the first sight...

Caroline :Hmm,aha!I have a great idea!!!How about if... (whispers her idea to Roderick's ear) How about it??? Roderick :That's great idea!!! Caroline :Yeorobeun!!! Author's note :Hey,yeorobeun!!!How's your day???I'm totally sorry about sudden hiatus,blame the school stuffs...Anyway,starting from today,I might will update each 3 days(if I'm not busy...)Please comment,subscribe,upvote my latest fanfic and my best friend's fanfic (rich037,Elementals) And oh,our co-creation fanfic (Ghost?) Gomawo!!!♥