Welcome To The School!!!(2)

Me And You Against The World
Ailee :Jjinja,who?

G Dragon :You'll shock,noona!Please welcome...Sandara Park a.k.a Dara from YG Family High School!

(Sandara Park a.k.a Dara-YG Family High School's transfer student,the visual of 2NE1,South Korean girlband.Known as Sweet-Voiced Butterfly)

Ji Hyo : Dara-ah?

Dara :Myok?Ji Hyo-ah?

Ji Hyo hugs her tightly and pinches her arm softly.

Ji Hyo :I can't believe that you're Ji Yong's yeojachingu,Dara-ah!How can you didn't tell me that your girlfriend is this cute butterfly,Ji Yong-ah? *hits his elbow*

G Dragon :Ah,mianhe noona.

Ji Hyo :As the punishment,you have to tell the whole story!

G Dragon :Whaaaa???

Ailee :Come on,Ji Yong-ah!I bet the story is so sweet!

Kwang Soo :Yeah,I bet that too!

G Dragon : Okay okay!I'll tell you!

All :Yeah!!!

G Dragon :I met Dara noona when I attended to YG Family Junior High School.I thought Dara noona is a junior too,like me back then.Maybe because she looked younger than actually she was.When she introduced herself,I was embrassed to the top for asking her as a junior.After 6 months,Dara noona always teased me with Kim Jin Ah,my past girlfriend

Ailee :Your past girlfriend?

G Dragon :Ne,on that time I was with Kim Jin Ah.

Ji Hyo :Ah,that girl,huh?Yeah yeah,she's one of my anti fans too.

G Dragon :Jjinja?She didn't tell me about that...

Ji Hyo :Yes,of course she didn't tell you...She just don't know that we are best friends...

G Dragon :Actually she has known it,noona.I think she's just jealous about our friendship...

Ji Hyo :I'm also thought about it too,but as soon as I found out,she's really hate me.Do you know what does she said about me?She said me so alay,so childish,and many ungrateful nicknames...

G Dragon :I know it,noona..On my sophomore year at YG Family Junior High School,she cheated me.

Ji Hyo :Cheated you???How???

G Dragon :Aigoo...Noona,calm down.On that time,I didn't know that she had another boyfriend.Taeyang hyung actually knew who was her another boyfriend,but he didn't want to let me know...

Ji Hyo :Why?

Kwang Soo :I bet you have known the reason,noona...

Ji Hyo :I know,but at least he must know who is her another boyfriend...

Kwang Soo : So,Ji Yong-ah.You know who was her another boyfriend?

G Dragon :I have known it after Seung Hyun hyung saw Jin Ah and her another boyfriend kissing.And the boy is my best friend,Kangin.

Kwang Soo :Wait,what???Kim Yong Woon???

G Dragon :Yeah,that's him.

Kwang Soo :But how???I know he isn't that type of guy...

G Dragon :I'm also knew that he isn't like that.But shall I continue the story?

Kwang Soo : Okay,go on...

G Dragon : On our 2nd anniversary,I told her how my heart was hurted because of her fake act in front of me and my back.She said sorry to me but I suddenly said my wish to break our relationship.She cried in front of me...If I was still love her,I might would took my words...But my heart was hurted... *drops his tears*

Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo pat his back,they know how it feels when it comes to be cheated by someone.

Ji Hyo :That's okay,Ji Yong-ah...I know it's hard but now you're with Dara,your only woman in your heart.

Kwang Soo :Yeah...

G Dragon :Thanks guys... *wipes his tears* Since that break up,I made my own song titled "Heart Breaker".But that song has rised my popularity as Big Bang's leader...

Ailee :Ah,no wonder the song is so popular nowadays...After that,what happened?

G Dragon :I told Dara noona about my break up 5 days later,she suddenly hugged me tightly until I didn't know how to say.I felt my sleeve was wet,and I noticed that she was crying too.She then told me that her crush was Kangin and she saw Kangin and Jin Ah were kissing...She felt her heart was broke into thousand pieces.I told her "Might we have the same case,noona...We were betrayed by our love interests..." Then I hugged her tightly and both our hearts were beating faster and faster...Since that incident,we became closer than we used to be...

Dara :Finally,on my birthday(12th November)he confessed his feelings to me.On that time,it was just me and him at an expensive restaurant at Seoul.I was just shocked to him,I thought he was kidding at that time as I knew that he isn't fast in moving on from past love.But he kissed my hand and he told me that he was very serious with his confession.I was truly touched by his action towards to me.Then I told him that I had fallen in love with him since I met him for the first time,after that we are officially dating since then.

Kwang Soo :Awwwww,that's so sweet of both of you...Huh?Who's there???

Ailee :I'll get the door.Myok?Hyorin-ah?

(Kim Hyo Jung a.k.a Hyorin -Transfer student from Starship Galaxy High School,the leader,main vocalist and the face of Sistar,South Korean girlband.Known as y Spilt Girl)

Hyorin : Oh,Ailee-ah!Annyeong Hasseo!

Ailee :Whoa,Hyorin-ah?You're also at X-5 too?

Hyorin :Yes,I am.Oh,hello!You must be Song Ji Hyo from Ilsan National High School,right?

Ji Hyo :Yes,and what's your name?

Hyorin :Kim Hyorin *strechs out her hand*

Ji Hyo :Nice to meet you,Hyorin-ssi.

Hyorin :Ani,you can call my name,Ji Hyo-ah.

Ji Hyo : Oh,okay then.

G Dragon :Hi,my name is Kwon Ji Yong but you can call me G Dragon.And this is my yeojachingu,Sandara Park,you can call her Dara.We are from...

Hyorin :YG Family High School,right?

Dara :How did you know,Hyorin-ssi?

Hyorin :Come on,Dara-ssi.Your school's boyband and girlband are so popular at Seoul.Especially you,G Dragon-ssi.Your song "Heart Breaker" has been 1st at Mnet!Countdown chart,MeLon,and real time music chart and it has been one of 100 Music of The Year List!

G Dragon :Jjinja?Wow,my head's spinning! *fakes his act*

Dara :Yah!Ji Yong-ah!!! *pokes his face softly*

G Dragon :I'm just kidding,noona! *kisses her cheek*

All of them are laughed at DaraGon couple's cute acts,and just before their laugh had ended,their class teacher has came in.Who's the teacher???

Author's note :Hey,guys.Just wanna ask you,who's gonna be their class teacher?A.Eru B.Sule C.IU D.Yoo Jae Suk E.Ji Suk Jin .Please choose!Thank You!!!^^