Who Are You???(2)

Me And You Against The World
Ji Hyo : O...Oppa???

Jong Kook : Stay away from her,you evil wizard!!!

Ghost :Who are you???

Jong Kook :My name is not important to you!

Ghost : Oho...You're challenging me???

Jong Kook :YES!!!And the battle is NOW!!!WATER SHARK!!!!*casts out water stream*

Ghost :LIGHTNING STREAK!!! *casts out lightning streak*

Jong Kook :ARGH!!! *falls down*

Kang Ta :Jong Kook-ah!!!

Jong Kook : Gwenchana,hyung.Gwenchana...ICE SWORD!!! *casts out bunchs of iceberg*

Ghost :ARGH!!!YOU WILL REPAY THIS!!! *disappears*

Hyorin :Hey,you there!Oppa!Come over here!Help me to recover Eru oppa!

Jong Kook : Okay,but by the way I'm Kim Jong Kook a.k.a Jong Kook.

Hyorin :I'm Kim Hyo Jung a.k.a Hyorin.And Kang Ta oppa is my elder brother.

Jong Kook :Ah,I see...Okay,we need to focus to recover Eru hyung.

Jong Kook,Hyorin,and Kang Ta cast out each other's soft colour light to Eru's body.Soon Eru opens his eyes.

Eru :What...what happened to me???

Hyorin :Emm,you're fainted just now,right everybody? *winks*

All :Yeah,yeah...

Eru :Can I go home today?I'm kinda dizzy...

Principle Lee :Yes yes yes!If you excuse me... *pulls out his wireless mic* Attention,my children!Today we got day off earlier,due starting tomorrow until 18th January,we will have a long holiday.Those who have schedule with Running Man,please come as usual.Thank you!

Jong Kook :Ji Hyo-ah,can I fetch you home?

Ji Hyo : Sure,oppa!

They go to Jong Kook's car,Ji Hyo texts to Joong Ki that she had gone home with Jong Kook.Meanwhile at school,Joong Ki runs to HaHa,Gary,Jae Suk,Suk Jin,Kwang Soo and Lizzy.

Joong Ki :Hey,guys!

Lizzy :Hey,oppa! *smiles*

Kwang Soo :Ehem,ehem!Kekekekekeke...

Joong Ki :Yah!Kwang Soo-ah!!!

Kwang Soo :Hahahahahahaha,you guys are so cute!!!Bweeek!!!

Suk Jin :Aigoo,Kwang Soo-ah.Stop teasing them or I'll tease you with someone... *grins*

Kwang Soo :Eyy,hyung!!! *flustered*

All :Hahahahahaha...

Joong Ki :By the way,how about if we discuss the new concept for Running Man's next episode?

HaHa :Well,okay.But where to?

Joong Ki :My apartment,how about it?Beside starting tomorrow,we'll have a holiday right?How about after we have sleepover at my apartment,we go to Pematang Siantar town for a day then go to Toba Lake for 3 days?

Kwang Soo :That's great idea!But we need to pack our things,you know...

Joong Ki : Okay,you guys pack your things and meet me at my apartment at 5 o'clock,arraseo???

All : Okay!

Meanwhile on the way to Joong Ki's apartment,Jong Kook receives text message that they will have sleepover at there and will meet each other at 5 o'clock.

Ji Hyo :Wu zhuang de xin zang wei ni break down...

Jong Kook :Emm,Ji Hyo-ah???

Ji Hyo :Ne,oppa?

Jong Kook :I drop you at your house,is that alright?

Ji Hyo :Ah,gwenchana oppa!I have spare keys to do so.

Jong Kook : Great,coz I'm gonna have sleepover with others at your apartment.

Ji Hyo :Jjinja?That's great!Oh,that's my apartment.Annyeong oppa!See you later!

Jong Kook :Ne,see you later too!

Ji Hyo unlocks her and Joong Ki's apartment door and puts her bag at her room.

Ji Hyo :Hmm?Joong Ki hasn't come home yet???I'll better get showered!

She takes a quick shower and she realized that she forgot to wash her hair yesterday(Mainly Indonesia is so hot nowadays).She takes her new shampoo which she bought it 2 days ago.

Ji Hyo :Herbal Essences "Colour Me Happy"...Well,my hair is coloured right now.I guess it fits me well...

After 30 minutes of taking a shower,she picks her new outfit for welcoming Running Man casts.Then she puts a little makeup on her face.

(Ding Dong!)

Ji Hyo :A moment please!(Opens the door)Oh,Jong Kook oppa!

Jong Kook :Am I too early????

Ji Hyo :Ani,oppa!Come on in!

Jong Kook : Sillyehamnida!

Ji Hyo :What do you like to drink,oppa?Oh,put your bag at there!

Jong Kook :I'm not thristy yet,Seong Im-ah...

Ji Hyo : Oh okay,oppa.

Jong Kook : Sit here,Seong Im-ah...

Ji Hyo : Okay *sits beside Jong Kook*

Jong Kook suddenly smells a faint scent of roses,Ji Hyo suddenly smells a faint scent of musk.When they come closer to each other,their eyes meet up.

Ji Hyo : (Damn,oppa looks so handsome...His small eyes looks so cute and when he smiles,his eyes are gone...I love his 'eye smile'...Although he doesn't look like normal Korean guys,but I love his facial feature...I wish I can see him forever...)

Jong Kook : (Oh my,she looks so pretty and cute...Her big eyes is so sparkly like diamond,her smile is so sincere,her facial feature is so perfect,I don't think her face is from plastic surgery.I wish I can see her like this and I don't want this moment to end...)

They look at each other deeply until when they almost kiss,the door opens.

Ji Hyo :Kyaaaa...Oppa! *blushes*

Jong Kook :What???Whoops... *blushes*

Jae Suk :Yah!What's wrong with you,Kook Jong-ah?

Jong Kook :Ani,hyung.(Does he see it???)

Jae Suk : Oh,hello.You must be Song Ji Hyo,Joong Ki's cousin,right?

Ji Hyo : Oh,annyeong hasseo,Yoo Jae Suk seosangnim!Yes,I am!It's a honor to meet you! *bows deeply*

Jae Suk :Aigoo,don't be too formal,just call me oppa,Ji Hyo-ssi.

Ji Hyo :Alright,oppa!Have you seen Joong Ki?

Jae Suk :He took some of our stuffs down,later you'll see him later...

Joong Ki :NOONA!!!

Ji Hyo :Aigoo,stop screaming... *rubs her ears*

Joong Ki :Mianhe,noona...Oh,annyeong Jong Kook hyung!

Jong Kook :Ne,annyeong!

After all of them are up,they started to discuss about the latest concept for Running Man's episode.

Jae Suk : So,how's the latest concept???

HaHa :How about more games which used some intelligence?

Gary :And we add some new loveline?

All :What???

Gary :What?It's brilliant,right?

Suk Jin :I know,but think about it.HaHa has Byul already,does he must involve a love line again?

Kwang Soo :Yeah,hyung.Or how about if we exclude HaHa hyung?

HaHa :About that,I'm so agreed!

Lizzy :And about the name tag,how about we sometimes use our English name?

Joong Ki :That's great idea!

Ji Hyo :Ehem",Joong Ki-ah...Hahahahahahahaha...

All of them are laughing hard,Ji Hyo never felt this happier than ever.After they discussed,Jong Kook,Ji Hyo,Kwang Soo and Joong Ki cook some snacks for all of them,when they are busily mixing some ingredients,they realized they also need to buy some ingredients since they are short of sugar and chocolate.Ji Hyo told Joong Ki and Kwang Soo to go buy some at Lotte Mart.

Ji Hyo :Joong Ki-ah,Kwang Soo-ah!I have written down the shopping lists,do remember to buy!And you can buy some things that you wanted to buy.Here's the money.

Kwang Soo :Ah,noona.We will use our own money as we don't want make your purse got thinner,hehehehehe...

Ji Hyo : Okay,suit yourself!

Joong Ki,Kwang Soo :We're going,noona,hyung!

Jong Kook,Ji Hyo :Ne,be careful!

(Door closes)

Meanwhile at the living room...

Gary : Davin-ah!

HaHa :Ne,hyung?

Gary :I wonder what's cooking at the kitchen,should we check?

HaHa :I don't think so,hey Gary hyung!

Gary :Yes?

HaHa :About the new guests,who're they?

Gary :Let's ask Jong Kook hyung,I bet he knows something.

They go to the kitchen and they smell something good and they sees Jong Kook cooks shark fin soup.They know usually shark fin soup is cooked when Lunar New Year,but is it allowed to cook on other days outside Lunar New Year?

HaHa :Aaron hyung!

Jong Kook : Oh,Davin-ah,Gary-ah?What's up?

Gary :You cook shark fin soup?

Jong Kook :Yes!Waeyoo?Doubt with my cooking skill?

HaHa :Ani,usually shark fin soup is cooked when Lunar New Year,but today isn't Lunar New Year,hyung.

Jong Kook :Aigoo,this actually isn't shark fin soup.Look closer...

Gary :Hey,it doesn't have shark fin.

Jong Kook :Yeah,but basically it's the chicken soup.

HaHa : Oh...I see...Anyway,do you know who're the guests for latest episode?

Jong Kook :Nope,but I think Kyle has known who're they,since he got the job for inviting the guests.Eits,if you asked him about it,he won't tell you...

Gary : Oh that clown???Why should him?I mean like come on,he's our bandmate,can't he just spoil the surprise out???

HaHa :Yah!Gary hyung,what's wrong with you???And why did you call Kyle clown???

Gary : Shut up,Davin-ah!!!You don't have the right to defend him!!!You know what???I actually hate him!!!

Joong Ki and Kwang Soo are just finished shopping when Gary said nastily about Kwang Soo.

Gary :Why you trust Kyle so much???He betrays too much on the show!Beside,I can dance better than him!!!But why do you guys give him that position!!!And he never does things seriously!!!

Kwang Soo : (What???So actually Gary hyung hates me so much???Then why he didn't tell me the truth on the first day we met each other???If he really wanted my position on Cool Blue,I can give him away.And besides if I betray on the show,it's just show business.Why should he take too seriously???And I'm the joker also,if we praticed too serious,we can be stressful...Aish,this Kang Gary...I'm so sick with his two-faced attitude...)Joong Ki-ah...I need to go back home...Annyeong gyi-seyo,Daniel-ah... *takes his bag and goes out*

Joong Ki :Kyle-ah...Why do you have to go???

(Door closes)

Jong Kook : (Oh no,they have gone home...Hopefully they didn't listen our conversations...)Joong Ki-ah...Eh?Where's Kwang Soo?

Joong Ki :Ehm...He...He...I don't know,hyung.His mother suddenly called him when we're shopping,so he left...(Sh*t,lame excuse Song Joong Ki...)

HaHa : (I think they have known what Gary hyung said...Gosh,Gary hyung...You need to repay this!!!)

Suddenly Joong Ki's phone rings and he accepted the call while walking to his room and locked the door from inside.

Joong Ki :Yeoboseyo???

Kwang Soo :Hey,Joong Ki-ah...

Joong Ki :Yes,what's wrong Kyle-ah?

Kwang Soo : *sniffs*

Joong Ki : Omo,are you crying???

Kwang Soo :No,I'm not!

Joong Ki :Hey,we have been brothers since 7th grade,how can I don't know about your behaviour???

Kwang Soo :I said I'm not crying!!!

Joong Ki :You're lying,Kyle-ah...It's okay,you can tell me...I'll keep this secret...

Kwang Soo :Alright...

He tells everything about his true feelings after known the truth about Gary and he feels betrayed...

Kwang Soo :I hate to say this but...

Joong Ki :But what???

(Disconnected)

Joong Ki :Kwang Soo-ah?Kwang Soo-ah!!!Yeoboseyo,Kwang Soo-ah???

Authour's note : Oh no,what happened to Kwang Soo???Can you guess it up???

A.He will say to Joong Ki that he will leave Running Man and Cool Blue in order to make Gary feels happy and he will find another school which can accept him whoever he is

B.He won't say anything to Joong Ki,but after a few days doing Running Man's filming and Cool Blue's activities,he left the school and attends Cube United High