Love Me Wherever You Are(1)

Me And You Against The World
In the morning,Ji Hyo wakes up the earliest from all Running Man casts. She opens the door and goes to the balcony(Ji Hyo and Lizzy's room is at 1st floor,whose room has its own garden)

Ji Hyo : Ah...I love this fresh air...

Suddenly her phone receives text message from Jong Kook,her heart skips a beat for a while,then she reads the text in her heart.

Ji Hyo : (Morning,Alexa!How's your sleep?Does it good?Let's meet up just two of us at the hill. Still remember?Kekekekekeke,see you there!) Gosh,Jong Kook oppa wants to meet me at the hill...I better get ready for it...

She picks an outfit which is like this...

And then,she heads up to the bathroom to have a quick shower,after she finishes,she applies brown eyeliner,pink blush-on and pink lip-gloss. After she had done,she takes her phone,dslr camera,lip-gloss and her shades,stuffing them into her handbag. Then,she goes out. Meanwhile,Jong Kook had prepared everything that he needed for his 'date' with Ji Hyo. He wears an outfit like this...

Jong Kook :I'll just go to the hill and wait for her...

He goes to the hill and waits for her,while he is waiting for her,he sits on the grass and listens to birds' chirping. He always do that since he was a child,his parents taught him to feel music not only with his ears but also with his soul as well,so does Tae Yeon.

Ji Hyo :Morning,oppa!

Jong Kook : Oh,morning Seong Im-ah!

Ji Hyo :What are you doing? *sits beside Jong Kook*

Jong Kook :Just listening to the birds' chirping...

Ji Hyo :You mean listen to the sound of nature?

Jong Kook :Yeah...Relaxing,don't you think?

Ji Hyo : *listens to the sound of the nature* Yeah,it does,oppa...I wish I can do it everyday...

Jong Kook :Well,our school has lots of gardens. You can come with me every morning to relax yourself...

Ji Hyo :Can I?

Jong Kook : Of course,but I'll fetch you,since Joong Ki has his busy schedules to his acting group...

Ji Hyo :Busy schedules?

Jong Kook :Yup,Seong Im-ah...Don't you see that Joong Ki always types on his phone?

Ji Hyo :Now,if you mention that I'm always wondering what he is doing,I thought he's playing games or something...

Jong Kook :Ani,I think he's typing for his group's upcoming drama script...

Ji Hyo : Drama script?

Jong Kook :Yup,ah yeah...By the way,here's for you...

Ji Hyo :What's that? *opens the envelope* Movie Tickets?

Jong Kook :Yeah,Joong Ki bought the tickets for me and him,but unluckily he can't go,so he gave it yesterday.

Ji Hyo :Awwww,he knows my favourite movie genre...

Jong Kook :What movie is that?

Ji Hyo :'Divergent' !!! *shows him the tickets*

Jong Kook :Jjinja?That's great!!! (Fuih,at least it's not a horror movie...)

Ji Hyo : *pulls out Jong Kook's ear*

Jong Kook : Ouch!Seong Im-ah!!

Ji Hyo :Catch me if you can... *merong~*

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah!!!Come here,you little trouble!Hahahahaha...

They chase each other at the hill,they laugh,they tease,and finally they lay themselves on the grass.

Jong Kook :You naughty little girl,Seong Im-ah... *pinches her nose*

Ji Hyo :Hahahahahahaha... *hits his chest lightly*

Jong Kook : (Wish I can be with her like this...Seong Im-ah,you always make me crazy...)

Ji Hyo : Oppa,I'm hungry...

Jong Kook :What time is it now???Oh,it's 7 A.M!Let's go to the restaurant...

Ji Hyo :Ah,no wonder I'm so hungry...Let's go,oppa!

They go to the restaurant and eat their breakfast,Jong Kook asks Ji Hyo which classes that she wanted to attend after school.

Ji Hyo :I was wondering about the 'Acting Class' and what classes does Byul enter?

Jong Kook :Vocal Class and Modeling Class.

Ji Hyo :I will take Byul's classes too.

Jong Kook :That means 3 classes?

Ji Hyo :Yep!

Jong Kook : Great!I'm also taking those three classes...

Ji Hyo :Jjinja???

Jong Kook :Yup,so we will be classmates!

Ji Hyo : Of course,hahahahahahahaha...

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo continue to eat their breakfasts,after they have finished their breakfasts,Ji Hyo suddenly pops out a great idea to Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo : Oppa,let's bring them breakfast!But I don't know which food that they like...

Jong Kook : Don't worry,I know what they like...Excuse me!

Waiter :Yes,can I help you?

Jong Kook :Yes,will you help me to deliver each meal that I order to these rooms? *shows the waiter their rooms*

Waiter :Let me see...1,2,3,4...7 rooms,doesn't it?

Jong Kook :Yes,sir. Emm,can I order the meals?

Waiter :Alright,please come with me!

Ji Hyo :May I go with you?

Jong Kook :Why not?Khajjang!

Jong Kook orders their breakfast and Ji Hyo helps the waiter to put the breakfast on the tray.

Waiter :Thank you,miss...

Ji Hyo :Ah,it's nothing...

After they have finished putting the breakfast,they deliver the breakfast. All of them are shocked with Jong Kook and Ji Hyo's affection. Especially Kwang Soo,Joong Ki,and Lizzy. (Kwang Soo and Joong Ki are at Lizzy's room,talking random things)

Kwang Soo : Omo,gomapda Seong Im noona!

Ji Hyo :Ne,Kwang Soo-ah.

Jong Kook :And here are for Joong Ki and Soo Young!

Joong Ki,Lizzy : Gomapda,hyung/oppa!

Jong Kook :Ne,Joong Ki-ah,Soo Young-ah!

Kwang Soo :You guys don't have any breakfast to eat?

Ji Hyo :Ani,we have just eaten our breakfast at the restaurant.

Jong Kook :That's right!

Kwang Soo :Ah,I see...

Ji Hyo :Later,after this we go to Lake Toba. We play some water games.

Lizzy :I don't think so,eonnie...

Ji Hyo :Wae?

Joong Ki :Actually,the water games that the Lake Toba offer is just 'Cycling Duck' boat.

Ji Hyo :Hmm...Ah,let's have 'Clyling Water Race' then...Let's see who wins!

Kwang Soo :Alright!Who's afraid?

(Knock knock)

Jong Kook :Coming! *opens the door* Oh,Jae Suk hyung!

Jae Suk :Annyeong,Kook Jong-ah!I just want to thank you about the breakfast.

Jong Kook :It's nothing,hyung!Ah,please come in!

Jae Suk :Ne!

Kwang Soo : *stands up* Annyeong hasseo,hyung! *bows*

Jae Suk :Aigoo,Kwang Soo-ah...Don't be too polite...You have been our 'Running Man' family for 4 years,but do you still be this polite???

Kwang Soo :Man,hyung!I just wanna be polite...

Jae Suk :I know,but at least don't act that we have just met...Ah,by the way,hello Ji Hyo-ssi!

Ji Hyo :Ah,just call me Ji Hyo,oppa!I don't want to feel like a stranger...

Jae Suk :Alright,Ji Hyo-ah. You're officially in our family now. Lizzy-ah,from now on you have your older sister!

Lizzy :Yey,my eonnie! *hugs Ji Hyo*

Ji Hyo :Hahahahahahaha,nae yeodongsaeng!

Joong Ki :Yey,my noona finally have joined in!

Ji Hyo :Yeah,give me high five,bro!

(Joong Ki and Ji Hyo do their 'Song-Cheon' High Five)

Kwang Soo :Hey,what about me? *sulky face*

Ji Hyo :Aww,you're jealous huh? *messes up Kwang Soo's hair* You always welcome to be my namdongsaeng... *hugs him*

Kwang Soo :Really,noona?

Ji Hyo :Yeah,Kwang Soo-ah...Here,I feed you... *takes a spoonful of fried rice*

Kwang Soo :Eyy...I'm not a baby anymore,noona...

Ji Hyo :Just open your mouth,okay?

Kwang Soo opens his mouth and eats happily. "Seong Im noona is so kind to each other.I know she's the one who requests to deliver our breakfast to our room...Seong Im noona,you're the best noona that I ever had..." He thought.

Ji Hyo :Kwang Soo-ah...Kwang Soo-ah... *waves her hand*

Kwang Soo :Huh?Oh,Seong Im noona!Where's the food?

Ji Hyo :Are you daydreaming?Your meal has done for 30 seconds ago...

Kwang Soo :Ah,mianhe noona!I don't realize that...

HaHa :Morning,yeorobeun!

All :Morning,Dong Hoon-ah/hyung/oppa!

HaHa :Ne,morning!I have a great news!

Kwang Soo :What's that,hyung?

HaHa : PD Cho has confirmed our ideas about having 'Horror Special' based on 'Coraline'!!!

Ji Hyo,Jong Kook,Kwang Soo,Lizzy :Yey!!!Our ideas has been confirmed!!!Cha cha cha cha,cha cha cha cha!Coraline is still alive!Cha cha cha cha,cha cha cha cha,Coraline is still alive!!!Woohoo!!!

Jae Suk :Another 'Horror Special' ?

Joong Ki :Based on 'Coraline' ?

Ji Hyo :Thanks to my idea to realive 'Horror Special' and Dong Hoon oppa's idea to give us which movie based on.

(Meanwhile at Suk Jin's room)

Suk Jin :What's that noise???

Gary :I don't know,hyung. Have you done with the breakfast?

Suk Jin :Yeah,Hee Gun-ah!Khajjang!

They go to Ji Hyo and Lizzy's room and find that all of them are dancing merrily with no reason.

Gary :What event is this???

HaHa : Great news,hyung!

Suk Jin :What's that?

HaHa :We will have another 'Horror Special'!!!Thanks to Seong Im!!!

Gary :Jjinja?That's great!!! (Great,I'll make the 'Horror Special' scarier than ever...And I'll make everybody will scare to death...Buahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)

Jong Kook :What are you smiling at,Gary-ah?

Gary :Nothing,hyung!Nothing...

Suk Jin : (I know who's the director behind the past 'Horror Special'...It's Gary...)

(What???Gary is the director behind the past 'Horror Special' ?What happened to the past 'Horror Special' ?Let's check out!)

*flashback*

On 31st October,it was the first 'Horror Special' for Running Man. The guest was Soyou a.k.a Kang Ji Hyun. The original 'Insidious' movie concept was to find the lost soul,but since it was Running Man,the concept changed to find Lizzy and Soyou's long lost brother. The game was in individual types,so they must win to get some useful items to prove that one of them was the long lost brother. On the first mission,they did 'Ddakjji'.The winners were Jae Suk,Gary,Jong Kook,and Joong Ki. The 'Betrayal Club' were not pleased,but Lizzy took a pity on them,so she asked Taek PD if they could have the 'useful items' too,he fulfilled her request. Taek PD was taking them a pity too,so he changed the games into team game. All boys were cheered loudly,so from that on,they can work together. But Taek PD warned them,after the useful items had been collected,they must gave the items fairly to each team members and they must separated to each other at the end of the third mission. On the second mission,they play 'Daily Daruma-san' against the 'Warm-Cool Sisters'.Of course,the winner were the boys team. On the third mission,they play 'Avoid The Raw Egg'.They play happily,but because of Joong Ki's bad luck,the boys team lost. But they still got the 'useful items' .After Joong Ki washed his hair from the bathroom,they finally separated to each other with some of the 'useful items' to separated room. They needed to take one item with them,found either Lizzy or Soyou and magic mirror to prove them that they were the long lost brother. At the first 10 minutes,they all went smoothly searching Lizzy or Soyou,but suddenly Jae Suk fainted when he found Lizzy.

Lizzy : Oppa!!!Please wake up,oppa!!!Help,Jae Suk oppa is fainted!

Joong Ki,Suk Jin and Gary heard that scream from Lizzy,Suk Jin casted on himself so he could read the culprit's mind.

Joong Ki :Hyung!!!Wake up,hyung!!!

Gary :Hyung,wake up... (Hahahahahaha,my plan has been working...)

Suk Jin : (What plan does Gary do to Jae Suk?)Yeorobeun,you needed to take Jae Suk to production team,I think he's too tired.

All :Arraseo,hyung/oppa!

Gary : (Okay,this is my time to make Lizzy fainted...Lizzy's soul,escape your body!)

(Lizzy fainted)

Joong Ki :Lizzy-ah!!!Wake up!!!Aish,why at this time she fainted too???

Gary : (Buahahahahahahahahahaha...Two souls have been out from their bodies,now two souls left...)

Suk Jin : (What????Kang Gary???Is he a wizard or what???Why can he move out the souls???)

Lizzy's soul : Joong Ki oppa...

Joong Ki :Lizzy-ah,Lizzy-ah!!!

Lizzy's soul : Oppa,help me...

Joong Ki : (What happened to Lizzy?I need to bring them to production team) Hana,Dul,Set! *piggy backs Lizzy*

Gary : (I needed to make everybody scared to the death...Jae Suk hyung's soul,Lizzy's soul!Scare them!!!)

All of sudden Jae Suk's soul and Lizzy's soul transformed into death-looking version of themselves. First,Dark Jae Suk's soul tried to scare Jong Kook and Soyou who were at the magic mirror to prove him that he was the long lost brother.

Dark Jae Suk's soul :Kim Jong Kook...Kim Jong Kook...

Jong Kook :Argh!!!It's a ghost!!!

Soyou : Oh my gosh!!!Run away!!!

Suk Jin : Stop,yeorobeun!Yoo Suk-ah!Ki Jin-ah!Il Bin-ah! *gestures them to stop the camera*

VJ Yoo Suk,VJ Ki Jin,VJ,Il Bin : *nod their head and turned off the camera*

Suk Jin :Thank you!Water Soul!!! *casts water stream to Jae suk's soul*

Jae Suk's soul : Suk Jin hyung?What happened to me?Why can I fly?

Suk Jin :Calm down,will you?Your soul was escaped from your body...

Jae Suk's soul :What???That means...I'm a...

Jong Kook :Yeah,you're a ghost,but temporarily,hyung. Don't worry about it...

Soyou : Oppa,can you let me look what happened to the past?

Suk Jin :Yes,you may. Oh,Jong Kook-ah!You needed to accompany Soyou.

Jong Kook : Okay,hyung.

Soyou used her 'sixth eyes' to look what happened to Jae Suk 10 minutes ago. She was shocked with what she saw.

Soyou : Oh no,poor them...

Jong Kook :Them?What are you talking about,Soyou-ah?There are two victims?

Soyou :Yes,oppa...Lizzy's soul escaped from her body too. Now Joong Ki oppa's in great danger!!!

Jong Kook :Calm down,Soyou-ah. Tell me what happened...

Soyou told him about her vision just now,and she concluded that when there was Gary at there,they both fainted.

Jong Kook : (What???Kang Gary???)Okay,we need to get Joong Ki!Ppali!

Jong Kook texted Suk Jin about Soyou's vision just now.

Suk Jin : (Okay,so that means Gary must has something...) Kwang Soo-ah!

Kwang Soo :Eh,hyung?Where are Jong Kook hyung and Soyou?

To Be Continued...

Author's note : Okay,so this chapter and 1 or 2 next chapters still will be on the first 'Horror Special' flashback. Please support Rich037's latest fanfic(Elementals) and our co-created fanfic (Ghost?) By the way,what will happen to them?Let's check the preview!

Preview :

Jong Kook :Joong Ki-ah!Eodiseyo???

Soyou : Oppa...

Joong Ki's soul : Soyou-ah...Jong Kook hyung...

***

HaHa :We need to save them before it's too late!!!

Kwang Soo :But how???

Suk Jin :I've a great idea!

***

Gary :This will be super exciting to see them scare to the death!!!Buahahahahahaha...

Suk Jin : Stop it,Gary-ah!!!

***