The Chosen Ones

Me And You Against The World
Just as Jong Kook has been on his bed and fallen asleep,Ji Hyo suddenly awakes.

Ji Hyo : (What the???Oh,it's just a dream...But why does the kiss feel so real???Focus,Seong Im-ah...Focus,it's just a dream)

Suddenly her phone rings,luckily Jong Kook doesn't budge.

Ji Hyo :Yeoboseyo???

Min Hyun :Eonnie!

(Cheon Min Hyun -Ji Hyo's youngest sister,currently studies at JYP Nation Junior High School)

Ji Hyo :Min Hyun-ah?Why do you call at this night?

Min Hyun :I miss you,eonnie...

Ji Hyo :Ah,you liar. Hahahahahaha...

Min Hyun :Aish,eonnie!I'm serious!

Ji Hyo :Hahahahahaha,I'm just joking...By the way,how's eomma,appa,and Dae Bi?

Min Hyun :They all are fine,eonnie...Oh yeah,by the way Dae Bi oppa wanna talk to you.

Dae Bi :Yeoboseyo,noona!

(Cheon Dae Bi-Ji Hyo's younger brother,currently studies at JYP Nation High School)

Ji Hyo : Dae Bi-ah!How's your day?

Dae Bi :It's fine,noona. How's your day with Joong Ki?

Ji Hyo :Fine too,Dae Bi-ah.

Dae Bi :By the way,noona.I have very great news!

Ji Hyo :What's that???

Dae Bi :I have a new yeojachingu!!!

Ji Hyo :Jjinja???Who's that lucky girl???Hahahahahahaha...I mean,you usually never tell me about girls.

Dae Bi :It's Kwon So Hyun!

Ji Hyo :Mwuragoh???Kwon So Hyun???

Dae Bi :Ne,wae?

Ji Hyo :You mean Kwon So Hyun from Cube United High School?

Dae Bi :Yup!

Ji Hyo :How do you meet her?

Dae Bi :Me and So Hyun actually were classmates before she moved to Cube United High School in Medan. Yesterday I confessed my feelings to her and she accepted it!It feels like heaven...

Ji Hyo :Whoa,chukkae yo!Hopefully you and her will longlast until death separted you.

Dae Bi :Aish,looks like I'm going to marry her...

Ji Hyo :Eyy...I'm wishing you,silly!

Dae Bi :Hahahahahaha,I'm just joking,noona!By the way,thank you for your wish...

Ji Hyo :Ne,Dae Bi-ah.I'm so tired today,next time I'll call you back again. Jalja!

Dae Bi,Min Hyun :Ne,jalja too noona/eonnie!

*end call*

On the next day,Ji Hyo wakes up and takes a quick shower. As Ji Hyo closes the door,Jong Kook wakes up. He opens the window and looks upon the scene of the town. Although he had been to the town for lots of time,but he never has been bored to look over and over again. He decided to check on his Twitter account,suddenly he sees a notification that Ji Hyo's account has been following him. "It must be HaHa who told her to follow my account..." he thought. Then he takes out his bag and picks a short-sleeved soft pink shirt and long pants to go on and he goes to another bathroom to take a quick shower. As Ji Hyo has finished,she takes her outfit which she had prepared before she takes her shower. She wears a short-sleeved rose pink dress and a white vest to go on. At the same time,Jong Kook has finished his shower too.

Ji Hyo :Morning,Jong Kook oppa!

Jong Kook :Morning,Seong Im-ah!Looking pretty today!

Ji Hyo : *blushes* Really?But I don't put my make up on...

Jong Kook :Your face is much prettier without make up,Seong Im-ah...

Ji Hyo :Thank...Thank you,oppa! *blushes*

Jong Kook :Khajjang,Seong Im-ah! *holds her hand*

Ji Hyo :Where are we going,oppa?

Jong Kook :It's a secret! *winks at her*

They go downstair and they are at a secret garden.

Ji Hyo :Whoa,this is so pretty...

Jong Kook :You like it?

Ji Hyo :I love it,oppa!

Jong Kook :Hehehehe,glad you like it...

Ji Hyo : Oppa,look!

Jong Kook :What's that???

There's a unique looking flower between the bushes. They go and look at it,when they touch it,suddenly Jong Kook disappears. He now is at a strange world.

Jong Kook :Where am I???

Hyuna :Jong Kook oppa?

Jong Kook :Hyuna-ah?

Hyuna :What are you doing at here?

Jong Kook :I don't know,and how about you?

Hyuna :Me and Hyun Seung oppa see a unique looking flower and when we touch it,we ended at this strange place...

Jong Kook :Wait wait wait,do you say Hyun Seung?Is he your boyfriend?

Hyuna :Ne,oppa. Waeyoo?

Jong Kook :As I know,he doesn't have any girlfriend...

Hyuna :Yeah,but that's the past... He had confessed to me last year.

Jong Kook :Jjinja?Chukkae yo?

Hyuna :Ne,gomawo oppa!

Hyun Seung :Hyuna-ah!Oh,annyeong hasseo Jong Kook hyung!

Jong Kook :Ne,annyeong Hyun Seung-ah!Do you know what's this place???

Hyun Seung :I don't know,hyung...

??? :Ah,finally you all are here,the chosen ones...

Jong Kook :The chosen ones?

Hyuna :Who are you?

(??? Opens his cape)

Hyuna,Hyun Seung,Jong Kook : Suk Jin hyung/oppa???

Suk Jin :Yes,I am. Why?Is that too weird?

Jong Kook :Ani,hyung...

Suk Jin :Let's go to my hut...

Hyun Seung :Your hut,hyung???

Suk Jin :Ne,Hyun Seung-ah...You guys won't believe me that I have a hut in this strange world,right?

All :Maybe...

Suk Jin : Okay,but we need to get in first!

All : Seumdwa,Suk Jin hyung/oppa!

They get in to Suk Jin's hut,ehmm no Suk Jin's mansion. They are amazed with the interior design of the mansion. Usually people will maintain its original design,but Suk Jin redesigns with more modern concept,so it won't be so creepy.

Suk Jin :Waeyoo,yeorobeun?Amazed with the design?

Jong Kook :How do you design this?This concept is too modern for this strange world...

Suk Jin :Actually the original concept is still there,but I cast a spell to match with the person who come in to my mansion.

Hyun Seung :I see...

Suk Jin :Have a seat please...

All :Ne.

Suk Jin :The chosen ones,I have some informations about Song Ji Hyo a.k.a Cheon Seong Im.

Jong Kook : Seong Im???

Suk Jin :Yes,Jong Kook-ah. I have precasted yesterday,my tarot cards said that Song Ji Hyo will face a great danger and will be kidnapped by the evil wizard. This time the evil wizard isn't the usual one. This evil wizard is the boss of him.

Hyun Seung :Jjinja?Oh no,poor her...

Suk Jin :Actually Principal Lee called you,Hyuna-ah for protecting Ji Hyo. Do you know who she is?

Hyuna :No,oppa...Wait,can this phone be used at here?

Suk Jin :Yup,check my signal here. *points at his phone's signal*

Hyuna : Okay,yeoboseyo So Hyun-ah?

So Hyun :Yeoboseyo,eonnie!

(Kwon So Hyun -Student at Cube United High School,known as Cute Eyes Maknae of 4minute,school girlband)

Hyuna :I wanted to ask you. Your namjachingu,Dae Bi has an older sister,doesn't he?

So Hyun :Yup,waeyoo?

Hyuna :Can you ask him to send her profile picture to my phone?I wanted to know her face.

So Hyun :Hmm,okay eonnie!Is that all?

Hyuna :Yup!That's all,thanks So Hyun-ah!

So Hyun :Ne,annyeong eonnie!

*end call*

Hyuna : Done!

Hyun Seung : Please continue,hyung!

Suk Jin : So do you still remember about my trainings for you?

All :Yes!

Suk Jin : Do remember each spell that I have teached you before.

All :Arraseo,hyung/oppa!

Suk Jin : Good luck on protecting Song Ji Hyo!

All :Ne!

Suk Jin :Jong Kook-ah,we should go back...I'm afraid that the evil wizard will follow us here...

Jong Kook :Ne,hyung!By the way,Trouble Maker!

Hyuna,Hyun Seung :Ne,Jong Kook hyung/oppa?

Jong Kook :Here's my number. We will keep connected to each other.

Hyuna,Hyun Seung : Oh,okay hyung/oppa!Annyeong!

Jong Kook :Ne,annyeong!See you on the set,Hyuna-ah!

Hyuna :Arraseo,oppa!

Suk Jin :Khajjang,Jong Kook-ah!

Jong Kook :Coming,hyung!

Suk Jin,Jong Kook : Golden Portal!!! *opens a golden-light portal*

Jong Kook :Hey,why does all the surrounding stop?

Suk Jin :Before we go to the strange world,I cast a spell on the whole world,so we won't be suspected by anybody else. Time,Game On!!! *claps his hands*

(Time goes on as usual)

Ji Hyo :Whoa! *almost falls down*

Jong Kook : Seong Im-ah! *holds her hand*

They face to each other and almost kiss on each other's lips. Their surroundings suddenly frozen by itself again,including Ji Hyo and Suk Jin themselves. Jong Kook can't help but kisses Ji Hyo's lips again for the second time. This time,Ji Hyo doesn't reply his kiss back as she's frozen too. Jong Kook stops the kiss and thought to himself.

Jong Kook : (This is my time to change my position,so it won't be so weird for her...)

Jong Kook changes their position(Ji Hyo and Jong Kook face each other but he stands a little farther than his actual place) and casts the same spell. "TIME,GAME ON!!!" he casted.

Jong Kook :Are you okay,Seong Im-ah?

Ji Hyo :Yeah,oppa...Oh,morning,Suk Jin oppa!

Suk Jin :Johuen achimieyo,Ji Hyo-ssi!By the way,what are you guys doing at here?

Jong Kook :Ani,hyung...We're just having some fresh air together,right Seong Im-ah?

Ji Hyo :Ne,oppa!

Suk Jin :Ah,yeah. By the way,everybody is waiting for us at the dining room,around 1 P.M,we're gonna leave Pematang Siantar.

Jong Kook : Okay,we will take our bags down. Khajjang,Seong Im-ah! *holds her hand*

Ji Hyo :Ne,oppa!

They go to their room and take their bags downstair,just as they're going to the dining room,Gary proposely pulls out his foot and hoping that Jong Kook will trips down. Unluckily to him,Ji Hyo trips down.

Ji Hyo : Ouch!

Jong Kook :Are you okay?Yah,Hee Gun-ah!Are you blind or what???

Gary :What?I don't do it purposely!

Lizzy :No,you don't,Gary oppa!I see it by myself that you proposely pulls out your foot!

HaHa :Yeah,hyung. I see that too!

Gary : Okay okay!!!Looks like you guys are blaming on me!!!I'm sorry for that,get that!!!

Jong Kook :Fine...We get that...

HaHa : (I wonder what's wrong with Gary hyung???He's just so weird...)

Lizzy : (What's wrong with Gary oppa???I never see this side of him. I mean,like who does that?)

Author's note :Kyaaa!!!Jong Kook oppa,you're such dare to kiss Ji Hyo eonnie!!!Ah,sorry yeorobeun!By the way,I was inspired by some fragments of 'You Who Came From A Star' ,Korean drama. If you guys ever watched it,you guys might find out that some scenes will be same. Mianhe,but I'm not going to plagiarism the story line with the drama's line. Anyway,please subscribe this story and Richard's stories (Elementals and Ghost?) PS : Ghost? is our co-created story. Currently,we still think about the story line!Be patient,guys!