New School,New Life! :)

Me And You Against The World

Ji Hyo just arrived at Indonesia after 13 hours from Pohang. "Hmm,Kualanamu International Airport...So this is Medan,where Running Man High School located.I hope this is the last school that I have to attend.”What???The last school???Let’s see her flashback.

*flashback*
Ji Hyo attended Ilsan National High School.She was the most popular girl at the school.But because of her popularity,her anti fans threaten her day and night.She at first just stated "Haters gone hate" and didn't care about them.But as the day goes by,she can't stand the pressure.She told her cousin,Song Joong Ki to find great school at Indonesia.

Joong Ki :Noona,how about you attended my school???Well,although the school won't be your expectation,but at least you didn't feel the pressure just as at your old school.

Ji Hyo :Hmm,you mean Running Man High School???Where is it???

Joong Ki :Well,it's at Medan,North Sumatera.I think samchon and shungmo won't be hestitate as long you stay with us here.

Ji Hyo :I'll ask appa and eomma first,arraseo Joong Ki-ah???

Joong Ki :Neh.Annyeong,noona.

Ji Hyo asked her parents for letting her to study at her cousin's school.Luckily her parents let her to study there.What's her reason???

Ji Hyo :Appa,eomma.Can I move to Running Man High School??I wanted to study Indonesian's culture.Please???

Mr.Cheon :Hmm,okay.I'll let you go...

Mrs.Cheon :I heard there will be scholarship test.You must go there.

Ji Hyo : Okay,I will.Gomawo,appa,eomma!

After she got the scholarship,she screamed at her school. "GOOD BYE,BADDAST SCHOOL!!!!" and she ran out.

*flashback ends*

She ran toward to taxi and told the driver to drive her to Joong Ki's house.On the way to Joong Ki's house,her taxi was bumped to an expensive car.

Driver :Woiii!!!Kalo jalan pake mata dong!!!(Hey,be careful when you drive!!!)

Jong Kook :Maaf,maaf pak!Saya gak sengaja!(I'm so sorry,sir.It was accident!)

Driver :Lu lihat!!!Gimana gue bisa nanggung biaya kerusakan ini,Hah???(You see first!How can I responsible to this,hah???)

Jong Kook :Pak!Saya tadi kan udah bilang kalo saya gak sengaja!Bapak gak dengar ato apa???(Sir,i have told you that I didn't do it purposely!Are you listen to it???)

Ji Hyo :What's going on here???

Jong Kook :Your taxi was bumped to my car.I have told him that I didn't do it purposely,but he demands me to pay his damage.

Ji Hyo :Hmm,sir.How much the damage costs???

Driver :I...I...

Ji Hyo :You said you wanted to demand him to pay your damage.Come on,just said the cost!

Driver :No need,kiddo!Maaf,nak.Tadi bapak terlalu kencang ngendaraiinnya...(Sorry,kiddo.Just now I drive too fast...)

Jong Kook :Enggak,saya yang salah.Saya terlalu buru buru mau ketemu sama papa saya...(No,I'm sorry.I was in hurry to meet my dad)

Ji Hyo : So,no fight???

Jong Kook,Driver :Yes.

Ji Hyo : Okay!Hmm,Ireumi mwoyeyo?

Jong Kook :Kim Jong Kook.And you???

Ji Hyo : Song Ji Hyo,but you can call me Seong Im or Ji Hyo,since my real name is Cheon Seong Im.

Jong Kook :Ji Hyo,Seong Im...Hmm,what a pretty name.

Ji Hyo :Hehehehe,gamsahamnida,Jong Kook-ssi!

Jong Kook :Ani,you can call me oppa.

Ji Hyo :Waee???I just met you.

Jong Kook :Because you're younger than me,by the way how old are you??

Ji Hyo :15.Soon will be 16.

Jong Kook : See?You have to call me oppa.

Ji Hyo :Ani.Hehehehehe...

Jong Kook :You're tourist???

Ji Hyo :Nope.I actually got scholarship to Running Man High School so I'm transferring to the school.

Jong Kook :Jjinja???Actually that's my school.

Ji Hyo : So you're my sunbaenim,then???

Jong Kook :Yeah,Seong Im-ssi.

Ji Hyo : Oh,nice to meet you,sunbaenim.

Jong Kook :Yeah,you too.

When Ji Hyo got back to her taxi,Jong Kook gives her his phone number and tells her to send him a text to show her number.Ji Hyo agrees with that.Jong Kook thought she will be a great hoobae at his school


Author's note :Annyeong hasseo!This is my first chapter her,so how is it???Please comment! ;)