WARD 17

He and She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARD 17

“Now I really don’t understand why Taec decided to send you here.” Nichkhun playfully said as he fixed Victoria’s bangs while her head is resting on his shoulder. They’re still in the convention and Victoria is actually having some dozing moment.

The moment they saw Victoria and Krystal, they couldn’t believe how the girls actually managed to join the convention as they expected for Taec to send some male doctors.

“I believe that we soar higher than the qualifications needed for a doctor to attend this convention.” Victoria said.

“I know that you guys know a lot, but we believe that we can share more knowledge in here.” Krystal said.

Those were the reply of the two girls when they asked why they were there.

 

“So you really don’t want me around?” Victoria suddenly became sulky as she pouted.

“No... ofcourse not… what I’m trying to say is you’re still in the stage of experiencing new things with your pregnancy and that includes changes in your sleeping habits, so I’m just concerned that you’ll just suddenly doze off.” Nichkhun tried to explain as he touched her head to return it to his shoulder as she lifted it earlier.

 

 

“’Atleast consider that this is not your private place and we’re in a convention.” Krystal suddenly said which made them look at her as Nichkhun made face.

 

But truth is, Krystal can’t help but smile over the scene infront of her. They just look too real and too sweet for one to say that they’re just ‘pretending’ or started with ‘pretentions’. She really do hope that they’ll come to realize it one day… well not until the baby is out.

 

-

 

“Victoria, are you not feeling well?” Nichkhun is worried, after the convention they headed back to their hotel room, only to find out that the two girls stays in one room beside theirs. Minhyuk ended up moving out but with millions of warning from Nichkhun regarding sleeping in one room with his cousin.

Victoria on the other hand didn’t even have the energy to move in her luggage and stuffs only for Nichkhun to do it for her. She just had a quick shower while Nichkhun went outside since he was called by one of the team leader asking him about something. When he returned, he just found Victoria lying on the bed.

“I don’t know…” Victoria replied.

“Do you want me to call Krystal to check on you?” he’s really worried now, Victoria’s response seemed to be less in energy. He’s now sitting on the bed side as he held her hand. Victoria just shook her head.

“No, don’t bother her… I’m just sleepy.” Victoria said as she closed her eyes.

Nichkhun, still with a worried face decided to lie down beside her and pulled her to his embrace. Victoria willingly moved in as she even snuggled closer towards him.

“I miss this.” Victoria unconsciously said with eyes closed which made Nichkhun smile. He didn’t bother to reply since he thought that Victoria might take back her words so he just proceeded in caressing her hair instead, his usual deed to have the lady fall asleep.

 

-

The remaining days of convention went by smoothly for everyone as the medical center was even given various recognitions as one of the top performing team in the convention as they impressed the other foreign doctors on how good these doctors were.

 

“We’ll be heading to the comfort room lobby.” Krystal said. They’re now off to go back to Korea.

“Okay then, we’ll process the check out.” Nichkhun replied.

 

 

As the two has just finished the checkout process, they were approached by two persons as they predicted that they were doctors themselves since both were still holding their doctor’s coat.

 

“Dr. Horvejkul it’s nice to see you again!” said the girl in high pitch tone, obviously asking for attention.

Nichkhun just look at him first, confused on when did he met the girl.

“Don’t you remember me? How bad is that memory of yours.” The girl said with a pout…. Which somehow Nichkhun found irritating.

“I’m sorry it’s just that-“

“I’m Dr. Tiffany Hwang, your batchmate?” the girl finally introduced herself noting a sarcasm. Nichkhun finally remembered her….

The girl who confessed to him during med school saying that she’s been eyeing him the very first time she saw him in class. She also ‘assumed’ that Nichkhun like her saying that it would be alright if Nichkhun won’t confess to her and she’ll just do it.

It was a total ego wrecking for Nichkhun, not because he didn’t ‘admit’ his feeling since he didn’t really have any feelings for her… he just found company from a person who knows a native language like him. But what added to the spice was, Tiffany actually confessed during one field activity they had where they attended a medical mission and Nichkhun was busy attending the kids, Tiffany just came along and blabbered those words infront of the kids and some fellow medical doctors, only to garner teases saying that how can he have the girl confess first and all.

 

“I… yes I remember you already. Pleased to meet you again Dr. Tiffany.” Nichkhun casually said as he offered a handshake. Good thing Tiffany responded to it.

 

“How about me Dr. Minhyuk, don’t you remember me?” said the other girl to Minhyuk who was just looking at her.

“Ugh…. Yeah, I do remember you, Dr. Eun Sang.” Minhyuk said awkwardly.

Maybe it’s somehow a destiny for Nichkhun and Minhyuk to meet through Krystal. This girl infront of her made him experience the very same thing he experienced during med school. The only difference is that, she even acted so clingy and sweet to him… during the time he was starting to woo Krystal which added the challenge to him.

“You look greater than the time were in med school.” Eun Sang said with a glittery smile.

“Ugh, thanks.” Minhyuk is clearly not in the mood to talk to her.

“It’s sad that you actually stopped mingling with other doctors the time you had two new colleagues.” Tiffany said as she even pouted.

“Yes, I know the other girl is Krystal, a batchmate from med school right?” Eun Sang added. Minhyuk nodded.

“But the two of you seemed to be out of here… would you want to have some stroll around the area first? There are a lot of new things around U.S. since you left.” Tiffany invited as she and Eun Sang look at each other and nodded.

“Actually we should get going to catch our flight, what do you think boys?” a voice from the side suddenly spoke…. And that’s none other than Krystal with Victoria who’s looking at them intently with raised brows… and that obviously made Minhyuk close his eyes, hoping not get a scold from Krystal later… but Nichkhun was quite surprised with Victoria’s expression.

 

“I must agree, we still need to do our report to be submitted to our head regarding this convention, for I believe that this is one thing that a ‘doctor’ must ‘do’ rather not ‘asking’ other colleagues to stroll around.” Victoria added, with her smug face, Nichkhun somehow felt tension.

 

“Oh, your colleagues are here.” Tiffany managed to say for she somehow felt intimated with the presence of the two ladies. Even during the convention, the moment they started talking, everyone’s attention is on them as if you’ll not have a chance to talk nor take your eyes from them.

 

“But I believe we still haven’t introduced ourselves, I’m Dr. Cha Eun Sang.” Eun Sang suddenly said as she moved towards the girls and made a handshake.

“And I’m Dr. Tiffany Hwang.”

 

“Nice to finally know you, I’m Dr. Krystal Jung… but you can say future Dr. Krystal Kang.” Krystal confidently said as she offered for another handshake which made Minhyuk’s jaw drop and Nichkhun couldn’t even believe what Krystal has said. Yes she’s a very straight forward girl and you should never dare to hit on her but her expression a while ago was simply…. Unexplainable.

 

“And I’m Dr. Victoria Song…. Horvejkul.” Victoria introduced herself as she had her smirked face and offered a handshake.

 

Dr. Victoria Song Horvejkul….

 

Nichkhun suddenly felt happy even with the situation, it’s the first time Victoria introduced herself with his surname though other doctors already addresses her as ‘Dr. Horvejkul’.

 

“So the two of you really end up together?” Eun Sang managed to say after the introduction of the two. Krystal has her proud face as Minhyuk finally managed to recover as he went towards Krystal’s side and circled his arms around her shoulder.

“Yes, and we’re planning to have our wedding soon.” Minhyuk replied with an eye smile which obvious sent shivers to Eun Sang though he just dropped a ‘bomb’ on her…. As Krystal’s expression suddenly changed but managed to control it.

 

“And Nichkhun, how come I didn’t know that you already got married?” Tiffany asked in disbelief as she eyes Nichkhun then to Victoria as she stared at her from head to toe, you can clearly not hide the small bump that’s developing on her… and it somehow made her feel so bad, so jealous.

 

“Because stalkers clearly can’t stalk over everything Fany, but for formality purposes, yes I already got married and we’re having our first baby soon.” Nichkhun replied as he circled his arm around Victoria’s waist as he even touched Victoria’s belly which obviously fumed Tiffany.

 

“And actually girls, we’re very sorry but we need to get going.” Minhyuk butted in as he already could feel coldness over Krystal th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter