WARD 1

He and She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARD 1

“We met during the time I brought a patient from the clinic of doctor Hwan, love at first sight or whatever you call it for we just started to have a constant communication since you became the attending physician of that patient and I’m one of those who constantly visit her. Then we became more than just friends after going out a couple of times and I asked you to be my girlfriend five months after ‘courting’ you then now we’re on your 17th month of relationship.” Nichkhun reiterated as he adjusted his tie.

“That’s right, don’t you dare forget a thing.” Victoria threatened as she raised a brow at him.

‘Beautiful but too arrogant.’ Nichkhun thought as look at Victoria. She now on a knee high halter cut dress which shows how well defined her body is. Nichkhun then checked his appearance in the mirror; he’s now wearing a American suit with firm fabric which adds on his well-defined structure as well.

“We’ll be heading out in five minutes.” Victoria announced as she was having finishing touches on herself. Nichkhun just nodded as he remembered what happened as he ended up with this girl now.

 

 

“My friend needs a man.”

“So?” Nichkhun was surprised that Dr. Krystal Jung whom he met when he escorted one of Dr. Hwan’s patient in STMC contacted him.

“And I’m asking you to be that man.” Krystal directly said without a blink with her infamous poker face which made Nichkhun’s eyes widen.

“What?! What are you talking about?!” Nichkhun can’t believe is where he is dragging himself to.

“You just have to front as his boyfriend infront of her dad…. But knowing uncle…. I guess you also need to front as his husband.” Krystal explained as she acted like she was bored as she looked up.

“And you seriously think that I’ll agree with what you’re talking about?! Front as a boyfriend? And even worst, as a husband? Are you kidding me Dr. Jung?!” Nichkhun replied as he stood up.

“I guess I’ll leave from here.” Nichkhun said when Krystal stopped her.

“How about doing some compromise with me?” Dr. Krystal Jung, doing some compromise with him made him stop from walking and turned around.

“The patients you brought in the hospital that needs up close medical assistance, I’ll cover it, and they don’t need to worry about anything but to recover.” Krystal offered. Nichkhun on the other hand got tempted, he knows that those patients really needs medical assistance as what he have heard from Dr. Hwan…. But then again what this girl asking is not easy… and besides he hasn’t even met that ‘friend’ of her.

“Okay, Dr. Hwan’s clinic… knowing that it’s a small clinic being run by the physician it needs assistance... and one of those assistance is the medicines right? Then I’ll sponsor monthly OTC medicines until the deal is off.” Krystal added to the offer which made Nichkhun to really think. This girl really is desperate to actually offer those. Yes he knows that she can… but how can she do such thing for her ‘friend’? Is she that important for her?

“Look, I know that what I’m asking you is something big and your pride and dignity is much more important than what I’ve offered you… but you do know about the phrase they call desperate needs desperate measures right? And now my friend is really desperate to find a man.” Krystal explained as she look at him trying to actually get his sympathy.

“I know she told me not to tell anyone about this but I guess, as the man I chose to ask help from, I need to tell you this. Her dad wants her to get settle down before twenty nine and he’s now even asking her to attend blind dates he set for her… and my friend doesn’t like it that’s why she told her dad’s secretary to cancel the blind dates for she has a boyfriend.” Krystal told him which made Nichkun’s brow crease. So what he thought earlier was right…. He’s going to deceive a father who wants her daughter to get married.

“But why me? I mean… you can look for a lot more of guys? But why me?” Nichkhun asked which made Krystal shut her eyes and took a deep breath before opening it again.

“When I met you I immediately knew that are a good man, especially when I learned that you’re staying with Dr. Hwan and helping him out. And we need someone who’s new and uncle hasn’t met yet. I chose you because you can handle a conversation wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter