WARD 11

He and She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARD 11

 

Victoria tried to shrug her thoughts off as she focused herself in making breakfast… but what happened that night hunts her… what happened one week ago.

 

 

As they entered the house, Nichkhun directly went to his room. Victoria just observed him from downstairs. She can’t help but feel sad for him. He haven’t really talked much since the funeral.

 

 

She slowly opened his door as she realized that it wasn’t lock. There he was peacefully sleeping in his bed. Victoria slowly made her way to him and sat at his bedside. She started to his hair and admired him…. That’s how powerful her feelings for him is… even how much she hates him for lying about his identity… she still can’t stop herself.

No words were said as she just stared at him. She then decided to go out when Nichkhun caught her hand and prevented her from walking. Victoria’s eyes widen upon seeing that he was actually awake.

“I was… I….” Victoria was flustered when Nichkhun suddenly pulled her which made her fall on top of him. She was surprised when he hugged her tight. She wanted to fight back but she felt weak all of a sudden.

“Nichkhun….-“she was taken aback when she suddenly felt him nuzzle her neck. Her mind kept on telling her to stand… to end it, but her body says otherwise… she feels shiver… she feels sudden sensation in her that didn’t want it to stop… she wanted it to continue… and she doesn’t know why.

“Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?” Nichkhun absentmindedly asked as he moved his lips from her neck no to her lips…. And Victoria just found herself responding to him.

From just a simple kiss, it turned into a passionate one. From passionate one… it turned into a different level that Victoria doesn’t know how to name… she was so into kissing him as both tasting eachothers lips without realizing where Nichkhun’s hands were making its way. Not until she felt her dress loose, even her inner garment.

“Khun.” She managed to say… with a moan as Nichkhun started to trace her body with wet kisses as a smile escaped from his lips, Victoria’s moan was just too y… an act that she have never imagined to experience…. Yet she’s allow him to do it now.

“Vic… tell me to stop and I will.” Nichkhun suddenly said but was still continuing his way. He may be tired and a bit demoralized but he perfectly knows what he was doing and he knows that it can make matters worse between him and her…. But he can’t help it. With her acts and this feeling inside him…. It seemed so different.

 Victoria just gulped as no words escaped from . Nichkhun suddenly felt her nuzzle his neck which made another smile escape from his lips. It wasn’t a direct answer…. But he considered it a no.

 

 

 

 

Victoria woke up feeling sore. As she opened her eyes, she was surprised to see Nichkhun lying beside her, topless. And that definitely hit her as she even slapped her forehead.

‘How can you be so careless Victoria?!’ she cursed in her mind as she looked down to find herself perfectly, .

‘Sht! Sht! Sht!’ she cursed. Her blood was like rushing throughout her body as she suddenly felt tears in her eyes. She let her feelings take control of her… it was like a sudden hit and she didn’t have a strength to fight back… just because half of her was saying that she likes it.

She again turned to see Nichkhun peacefully sleeping beside her. His face draws tiredness and sadness. She doesn’t even know if he knows what he did.

‘Stupid Victoria! Stupid!’ she continued to curse as she got out from the bed and picked up all her garments as she hurriedly went out of the room and headed to hers.

 

Victoria immediately let the water run down her body as she badly scratched it with soap. She suddenly felt dirty. Tears were streaming down her face. It was a wrong move… wrong act and she just let herself do it. She can perfectly remember that Nichkhun gave her a choice… but she didn’t give him an answer for she was actually hoping for him not to stop.

She could feel her knees weaken which made her sit in the middle of the running water, still crying. One of her principle was to do it with someone she loves and she’ll give it to someone who loves her. She doesn’t doubt the certain feelings she had for him…. But… does he feel the same way? Or he did it all for lust? Was it something he wanted to do because he could feel something for her… or it was just for mere fun since he’s still grieving?

A lot of questions were in Victoria’s mind as she continued to sob. She wishes to turn back time and could have stop herself from doing it with him… she feels like she betrayed herself for actually turning away from her principle.

 

 

 

 

Nichkhun smiled as he was looking at his reflection in the mirror… the old him, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. He adjusted his tie when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter