WARD 13

He and She
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! As a first timer to experience someone to give me such a gift, I'm still feeling overwhelmed. To Onewchicken14 thank you so much for making effort in making this poster :) I appreciate it alot :)

 

-----------------

WARD 13

“Khun, you have to go, it’s Junho and So Eun’s first child christening, and we all have to be there. This would be the first time after almost two years that we’ll be together again.” Taec was persistent to make Nichkhun attend a family event to happen on the Saturday since it’s their niece’s christening, the daughter of their cousin Junho and So Eun.

“I don’t know Taec.” Nichkhun was a bit hesitant. After being gone for almost two years, here he is back on track… what would he tell them then?

“You should come, bring Victoria with you… I’m sure everyone would be happy.” Taec replied.

“And surprised that I’m actually married.” Nichkhun added.

 

 

-

 

“How’s our Na Won doing?” Victoria asked upon entering Na Won’s private room. It’s been a week since her operation. Her pneumonia was cured and good thing other complications did not occur. After gaining consciousness and showing positive signs of fast recovery, she’s been transferred to her own private room.

 

“Hi Dr. Beautiful.” Na Won said with a smile.

“How are you feeling?” Victoria asked as she touched Na Won’s head.

“I’m fine Dr. Beautiful, you’ve got nothing to worry about me… Dr. Handsome said that few more weeks and I’ll be able to do good again.” Na Won replied excitedly.

“That’s right…. So Na Won should really gain her energy and health so that she can become a successful doctor someday.” Victoria can’t help not to smile with the positive aura of the kid.

 

“Oh Dr. Handsome you’re here!” Na Won exclaimed as she saw someone at the door. Victoria immediately turned to look, and she’s right, Nichkhun was there.

 

“Hi Na Won, how are you?” Nichkhun asked as he stood at the other side of the bed. Na Won’s mother excused herself to the bathroom.

“I am good Dr. Handsome, I’m excited to be discharged soon.” Na Won replied.

“I’m sure that if you’ll continue to do good, that soon would really happen.” Nichkhun even checked her IV.

He then glanced at Victoria, and luckily he has made an eye contact with her. After Na Won’s mother go out from the toilet, Nichkhun then excused themselves saying that he has to talk to Victoria.

 

“Vic I need to talk to you about something.” Nichkhun said as soon as they went out of the room which made Victoria’s eyebrows to meet.

 

-

 

Victoria checked her appearance infront of the mirror. She’s been doing this for almost an hour and she can’t help it. Nichkhun asked her to come with him on somewhat a family reunion during the christening of his niece. She wanted to decline but Krystal also kept on pestering her saying that she needs to be there. If the whole family knows Minhyuk as her boyfriend, what more Victoria as Nichkhun’s ‘wife’.

 

“You can do this Victoria… it’s just like meeting a whole bunch of new people.” She tried to calm herself as she got her bag and was ready to go out.

 

 

 

Nichkhun on the other hand was sitting on the couch; he’s been waiting for Victoria. They’re off to the christening in a few minutes so they need to go now. After hearing her door click, he then stood up to wait for her to go down.

And as he expected, he was too mesmerized by her. As she makes her way downstairs, her beauty glows.

 

“Victoria, you look so beautiful.” He complimented with a sweet tone which just made Victoria look at him.

“I am meeting your family, you did well in meeting mine so I’ll do my best in meeting yours.” Victoria said as she walked pass by him. She must admit, she can’t stand looking at him, it just makes blood rush on her face… especially now, he looks too handsome for her eyes.

 

Since Nichkhun returned as a doctor, he was also back in using his money and stuffs that includes car. Victoria was surprised when she first saw his car on their driveway but eventually got used to it, especially when he would insist that they should ride his car together rather than her using hers, it would lessen gasoline fees.

 

“Where is the location?” Victoria can’t help but ask, she’s still feeling nervous about the fact of meeting his family. Now she wonders how Nichkhun felt when he met hers.

“The Christening and the reunion is going to be held in our grandfather’s house. He’s too thrilled upon knowing that the Christening would also be a little reunion.” Nichkhun replied. Victoria felt got dry. Nichkhun never mentioned other family members… well either his mom. It was just his dad and Taec that he kept on talking about… now she was also going to meet the old Horvejkul, it makes her shivers.

 

Nichkhun’s noticed that there seemed to be something wrong with Victoria. He tried to glance at her and he realized what was wrong with her, she’s obviously nervous. Nichhkun himself felt that way when he was about to meet Jack and her relatives. It was all thanks to their warm welcome that he felt at ease. He’s sure that Victoria will feel the same later since his relatives are as hospitable and welcoming as hers.

 

 

It took them for more than a thirty minutes ride before arriving infront of a huge gate. Victoria expected to see a huge house and all... but she’s still mesmerized by the gate itself.

 

“Welcome back sir Nichkhun!” the guard greeted when Nichkhun pulled down the window.

As soon as they entered, Victoria feels like she’s in a complete fairytale or a movie…. It was like entering a palace, there were trees in the inside road of the whole land. There was really a great feeling that greets you when you’re there.

 

As soon as they arrived in a somewhat a car park, Victoria was amazed to see different cars already parked in the area. She was about to go out when she noticed Nichkhun wasn’t moving but was just staring that the steering wheel, she can’t help but ask.

“Is there something wrong?”

Nichkhun just showed her a sly smile and shrugged his shoulder. He then went out of the car and opened the door for Victoria.

 

As they made their way to the garden, Victoria can’t help but be again, mesmerized by the things infront of hers. She has no doubt how rich and influential Nichkhun’s family is.

 

As they were about to enter the garden, Victoria was surprised when Nichkhun stopped walking.

“Why?” she asked again.

“Nothing… It’s just that, it’s been almost two years.” Nichkhun replied as he took a deep breath. Honestly, Victoria didn’t have any words to say since she can’t think of anything to tell him to atleast have him at ease since she herself is nervous.

“Let’s go Qian.” Nichkhun suddenly said, what surprised her was, Nichkhun held her hand and clasp it with his.

 

“Oh my God guys it’s Nichkhun!”

“It’s really Khun!”

“Khun is already here!”

“Khunniiie!!!”

 

Victoria was surprised by the reaction of the people around her. Everyone seemed to be excited by Nichkhun’s arrival as camera even flashed everywhere as if they were celebrities.

 

“Khun I’m happy that you’re here!” said a beautiful woman as she approached Khun. Nichkhun smiled.

“And she must be…” the woman turned her attention to her, she just smiled.

“Everyone, I’d like you to meet my wife, Victoria.” Nichkhun announced which made them look at her… Victoria wanted to vanish that very moment as she can feel their stares on her. She somewhat feel uncomfortable… but was surprised when she heard the girls squeal.

 

“Oh my God! Finally you got someone!”

“Khun she’s very pretty!”

“Khunnie I knew it… you were gone since you wanted to get married… how mean of you not to inform us… but your wife is very pretty!”

“Hi Victoria! Welcome to the family!” said the girl who approached Khun earlier as she hugged her. Nichkhun just smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter