Chapter 2 - Waking Up To You

Winning Her Back

 

 

 

*Yawn* Yuri's eyes fluttered from the sunlight coming through the window.  She stretched and went to get up, but quickly felt a weight on her chest.  She looked down to find none other than her Eye Smiling Princess.

 

"When did she crawl into the couch with me?  Wow, she is really pretty without make up." Yuri thought.  "Tiffany, please wake up.  We have to get ready for our schedule soon."

 

"Yuri - ah? Oh, good morning! ^-^ Sorry I didn't ask if I can sleep with you."

 

"It's okay, Mushroom. :) I enjoy your presence.  You're very beautiful in your natural stage, did you know that?" 

 

"You're such a sweet talker, Yul." Tiffany immediately blushed.  "I'm sure if Jessica was here, she would be very jealous."

 

Yuri's smile quickly turned upside down.  She started tearing up. "No, I don't think she would care, honestly.  In fact, I don't think she really wants to be in a relationship with me anymore."

 

Sensing the change in atmosphere, Tiffany got up from their laying position and sat on her stomach, tracing the darker girl's abs.  "If you want to talk about it, you can.  You were there for me when I just moved here from America, and I will forever support you, you know that, right?"

 

This made Yuri grin her bright smile, which in return, made Tiffany swoon.  She didn't know why the younger girl affected her so much, or what her feelings for her were, but whatever they were, she liked it.  She was happy with their relationship and she only wished for them to be closer.

 

"Don't worry, I will tell you everything haha.  It's nothing to worry about though."

 

"If it has to do with you, of course I am worried.. We'll talk about it after our schedule today, right? Come on, let's shower, I don't want to get scolded by Manager Oppa (I don't know his name lol >.<)."

 

"Did you say, 'Let's shower?' Tiffany Hwang was that an invitation? (; If it is I gladly accept."

 

Tiffany froze. Did she hear that right? Yuri wants to shower with her?  But they are so young! Wait.. Realizing it was just a joke, her face turned bright red and she repeatedly punch Yuri's arm.  "Yah you ert! Who are you, Taeyeon?! She always stares at my , don't make me watch out for you too!"

 

"Bwahaha. Don't worry Tiffany, it was only a joke. Don't be mad at me pweasee." Yuri said with her cute pout and a little aegyo.

 

Tiffany couldn't resist. ^^ She was just so cute! But she couldn't give up just yet.  She turned around to hide her smile and crossed her arms. The next action surprised her.  Yuri wrapped her arms around her petite waist and nuzzled her head into the side of her neck.  "Awh is my Mushroom mad at me? I'm sowwy.  You know this Kkab was just joking."

 

Tiffany melted. "Ugh okay Yuri, but enough of your jokes! I might actually believe you.."

 

"What was that, Fany?"

 

"Nothing Yuri.  Let's just go shower."

 

"Oh is that another open invitation? Tiffany please behave yourself!" 

 

"....."

 

Uh oh, thought Yuri.

 

"KWWOONNN YUURREE!"