Chapter 6 - Flashback: One Year After Debut

Winning Her Back

 

~~Author's Note ~~

Another short one :) sorry hehe.. I will make them longer, promise :) I'll even update again tonight if you guys want me to.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Seobang! I just came back from my date. " The shorter girl gave a big, warm hug to Yuri, swinging and rocking each other from side to side.

 

They have known each other for about 6 years now and Yuri was sure that she fell in love with the ice princess.  She didn't know how, or when, or why, all she knows is that she did.  After all those late talks after training, Yuri began realizing that she wanted to always be there for her.  Always talking to her. Always around her.  If Jessica was intimate with another member, she would get jealous.  But being the clueless girl that she was, brushed it off as just friendly feelings.  It wasn't until she discovered that Jessica was dating Donghae that she realized her true feelings.

 

"Helloo? Yuri? Spacing out is kind of my thing, you know haha."

 

"Huh? Oh, sorry Jessica.  I was just thinking."

 

"About what, Seobang?"

 

Gosh, that nickname.  It came from a stupid game they use to play during their trainee years.  Yuri always wanted to play the mom role, but Jessica insisted she play the father, for she wanted to be the mother of Yoona.  The ice princess loved the idea of bossing the deer-eyed girl around, ever since that choding played a prank on her and she woke up outside of the dorms.

 

"Nothing Sica, I'm just tired :) don't worry about me. How was your date?"

 

"My date? What da-- oh, yeah. It was fine.  Donghae oppa is a real gentleman."

 

Yuri felt like her heart ripped out of her chest, and released the hug.

 

"Yuri?"

 

"Sorry Sica.  I don't feel good right now. I'm going to sleep.  Night."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Seobang-ah?  Can I come in?"

 

"Sica? Of course.  Is there something wrong."  Then Yuri noticed tears coming out of her eyes. "Omo! Sica! What's wrong?"

 

"What do you mean what's wrong!  You've been ignoring me for the past 2 weeks!  Why aren't you talking to me?!  What did I do to you!"

 

"You broke my heart, Jessica! That's what you did to me! I really like you, you know that? I've been liking you, for a long time. How can you date Donghae oppa. I've never felt this way about a girl, but I cannot get past this feeling that I have for you. I'm sorry I've been ignoring you, but now you know my feelings. You're probably disgusted with me, right? A girl liking a girl? I'll just --"  

 

Then Yuri felt a pair of lips crashing onto hers.  She was on Cloud 9.  How could anybody's lips be this soft and warm?  

 

But Yuri remembered Donghae and immediately felt guilty.  She pulled away. "Jessica, I like you, but you like Donghae oppa.  You can't play someone's emotions like that."

 

"Pabo, Seobang.  Why are you so clueless.  All of the other members notice, why don't you?"

 

"Um. Wut.?" o.O

 

"I like you! I have always liked you! I'm not dating Donghae.  Sooyoung just said that to see your reactions.  She's my roommate so she knows that I like you.  Honestly, I was curious too, so I went along with it."

 

Yuri could not believe her ears.  Was this really happening right now? Again, being the clueless Yuri, she asked, "So what does this mean?"

 

Jessica smiled her soft, yet sweet smile. "Pabo Yuri-ah."

 

She then leaned in for another kiss.







 


 

 

 

 

 

 





 

"So...does this mean you feel the same way?"

 

"Seobang." -.-'