Chapter 15 - The ?

Winning Her Back

 

~~Author's Note~~

I'm going on a little rant but HOLY I wrote 3 updates for this story and it was deleted. I don't even remember what I wrote, but it took all night. I'm sorry but I don't time to write everything down tonight. So this will be a short update. Now I am going to do it again...enjoy and upvote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey Yuwree? Have you noticed something kind of different lately?"

 

"You mean the fact that we're official? Not really :p I haven't really been paying much attention."

 

Tiffany lightly slapped and glared at her the darker girl. She jokingly proceeded to get off of the couch, but Yuri grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to sit on her lap.

 

"Hey Hey Hey! It was a joke, Tiff. Relax, haha. Seriously, I have no idea what you're talking about."

 

"Well, I haven't been seeing Tae Tae lately. She's been so busy."

 

"Well, she IS the most popular member out of all of us, so of course she's busy. She probably has a lot of performances and photo shoots. Or maybe she's doing something else, like checking out some .. ;) "

 

Tiffany repeatedly punched Yuri's arm, until she realized that it was not affecting the latter at all. She then tried a different approach.

"You know, you said that we are official, but I don't remember ever agreeing to be your girlfriend. Now, I that I think about it, I don't think I will say yes. I wouldn't want to date someone as clueless as you!"

 

"Fany-ah~ It was just a joke :c Mianhe...even though what I said was probably true--"

 

**Bam**

 

"Ouch TT.TT Fany-ah. My beautiful face. Why did you throw a pillow at me.."

 

"Because you are accusing Tae Tae of dirty things!"

 

"Oh please, Tiffany. She's not called Byuntaeng for nothing. Every picture of you guys is her checking out your , hahaha. Seriously though, if you miss her, just ask her to hang out."

 

"You won't be upset that I'm not spending time with you?"

 

"Of course I won't be upset, silly. Sure, I'll miss you a lot, but Taeyeon is your best friend. She deserves some quality time with you too."

 

"Awh, you're too cute. ^^ Okay, I'm going to her room right now. Bye Yul Oppa."

 

She got up from her comfy seat and leaned down to give her "girlfriend" a small peck on the lips, which left a huge grin on Yuri's face. That's one thing that she loved so much about her. Even the little things had such a great impact on the tan girl. It made Tiffany feel loved and wanted. She left and headed to Taeyeon's room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

**Knock Knock**

 

"Hmm, maybe Taeyeon's sleeping? I'll just wake her up like I usually do." she innocently thought as she slowly began to open the door, attempting to not wake up the kid leader if she was asleep.  Inch by inch, the door began to reveal what was behind it. When Tiffany got a full view of the situation, her eyes bulged out of her head and a long, dramatic gasp was released from . 

 

In front of her was Tae Tae, her muthering Tae Tae, laying on top of Jessica. There was legs intertwined, messy hair, and arms loosely wrapped around each other's neck and waist. 

 

Tiffany told herself to not worry. This was probably just some type of practice scene for Jessie's new acting role? Yeah, an acting role....that does not exist. Maybe Tae Tae was tickling her and Jessie was trying to stop her...by wrapping her arms around her neck. Obviously, it's a game. A game to see which one can go the longest without getting uncomfortable....Maybe they're just cuddling? Our members cuddle with each other all the time. This should be no big deal. Except this isn't cuddling. This is way more intense. More ual. Who cuddles like that if it is only a platonic relationship? And since when were they this close?? Sure in SNSD, they were all close with each other, but those two were not the ones to be intimate with each other. They were both erts, so they both knew to keep their distance, otherwise it would lead to.....oh my gosh. Did they kiss??

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Actually sweetheart, it was much more than a kiss."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the ?!