Chapter 9 - Clubbing: A Whole New Level

Winning Her Back

~~ Author's Note ~~

Hello Everybody! Sorry I have not been updating everyday like I use to, but I am back :D I am still celebrating the holidays, but I want to make sure everybody is getting their daily dose of Yuri (; I need it. You need it. Everybody wins, hehe~ I will try to update as quick as possible, so please be patient >.<  Enjoy!

Oh my goodness. I had the whole story written out and everything, and it got deleted.  I had to rewrite the entire thing..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Loud music was booming through the dimly lit room. Large masses of people were crowding around the center of the dance floor, with bodies grinding closely on top of each other.  The smell of alcohol and cheap perfume filled the air.  Of the many people on the dance floor, the one that had the most attention was none other than our Kwon Yuri.  Yes, she already decided to stay away from alcohol, but she could never resist the urge to move her body to the music. She was the second best dancer of Girls' Generation, after all.  Yuri was constantly changing dance partners, being pulled from one person to the next.  She didn't mind, though. In fact, she enjoyed the busy and chaotic atmosphere.  It gave her less time to think about...her.

 

"Yuri, " Hyuna seductively whispered into her ears as they grind on top of each other, "You're such a good dancer. What else can you do?" ;)

 

"Thanks Hyuna (: Actually, I-- "

 

Suddenly, Kahi pulled her in close and leaned her head into the tan girl's nape. "Yuri-ah~ , how about we leave this club and go to back to my place or something.."

 

"Oh, hi Kahi. Actually I think I had enough fun for tonight. I think I'll just go back to my seat.  Thanks for the offer though!"

 

She slowly left the scene, trying not to draw any attention to herself.  But unfortunately for Yuri, all eyes were on her and soon the crowd disbanded in order to cater to her every needs.

 

"Yuri, are you tired?"

 

"Gorgeous, would you like some water?"

 

"Can I give you a back massage?"

 

"Princess, can I buy you a drink?"

 

"Will you marry me?"

 

These were the questions that bombarded Yuri all night, but she didn't mind.  She just politely declined all of the offers.  She didn't want to take advantage of anybody's admiration for her.  Of the many questions asked tonight, the most common one was about alcohol.  Although drinking was a huge temptation for her, Yuri refused.  She already promised her princess that she would not drink tonight.  Speaking of Tiffany, she wondered where she went.

 

"Tiffany-ah~ ! Where are you?!"

 

"Pabo, I'm right here.  I would never leave you..especially with all of these erts."

 

"There you are :) aren't you having a fun time?"

 

"I guess I enjoy dancing, but I would much rather dance with you."

 

"Silly, why didn't you just ask? Is the princess being shy? (; cuute."

 

"N-no Yuwree~ but you're surrounded by all of your admires.  It's kind of difficult to approach you, you know?"

 

"Well, even though all of these people are following me around and trying to gain my attention, the only attention I am going to give out is for my favorite Eye Smiling Princess."

 

/.\  Gosh, that smooth talker.  Tiffany blushed a bright shade of red, making her ears turn darker and darker. 

 

"Yu-Yuwree..be quiet.  People might hear you."

 

"As long as you're happy, I could care less about what other people think.  So, would you like to dance?" Yuri flashed her charming smile and dragged the older girl to the dance floor, where others began to gather around them.

 

The two girls moved their bodies to the music, dancing closely to one another, yet keeping a respectable distance between themselves.  They threw their hands into the air and sang along to the choruses of their favorite songs.  They continued to laugh and dance with each other until the music went from upbeat and fun to smooth and seductive.

 

Oh damn.

 

Yuri stared at Tiffany, not knowing whether the older girl wanted to continue dancing or not, while Tiffany stared at the ground.  She felt shy all of a sudden.  She twiddled her fingers nervously and slowly scanned the scenery. All eyes were on the couple, waiting to see if Tiffany would leave and they would have a chance to dance with the Black Pearl. No!  No one can dance with her! This is her moment to dance with Yuri and no one is going to take that away from her!

 

"So...Tiffany, if you don't want to dance anymore, we can--" gasp*

 

Shocked expressions and gasps were seen and heard throughout the club as Tiffany pulled the younger girl in close and began to slowly grind her body on top of Yuri.  She gained more confidence as Yuri slowly wrapped her arms around the waist, and put her arms over Yuri's neck.  Their bodies moved in sync with the music.  Many stared in awe. Most were jealous. Neither of the girls cared. They were in their own little world.  Tiffany leaned her head onto Yuri's, touching foreheads, while Yuri ran her hands over the older girl's curves.  Both girls felt the desire to have as much physical contact as possible. 

 

They continued to dance and grind with each other until both girls needed a break.  It became hot. Very hot.

 

They slowly dragged their legs to the nearest seats at the bar, touching and leaning on each other during the process.  After their heated dance, both girls realized something.  Although no words were spoken, they knew that there was a strong mutual attraction between the two that could not be ignored.  Their relationship had entered a whole new level.

 

"Did you have fun, Mushroom? I'm kind of hard to resist, you know." (;

 

"Shut up, Yuwree.  With the way your body was reacting to me, I wouldn't be talking.  You're totally smitten over me. ^^ "

 

They continued to tease and flirt with each other throughout the night. Even though people were trying to gain the Black Pearl's attention, she didn't care.  Her eyes were only on her Eye Smiling Princess.