Chapter 19 - Interesting Thoughts

Winning Her Back

 

 

 

 

"Honestly, does it really matter?"

 

"Of course it matters!  I'm her best friend!  Why wouldn't she tell me something like this?"

 

"Last time I checked Tiff, you didn't tell her anything about Yuri."

 

"Hey!  That is a completely different situation."

 

"Yeah.  Completely different.  Because you actually are dating Yuri while Taeyeon and Janhae are just friends."

 

"Did you not see what was trending on twitter?"

 

"Oh I definitely did, but do I give a ? Nope.  And why?  Because Taeyeon is a grown woman and she can choose to be friends with whoever the she wants."

 

"They aren't "just friends" Jessie.  There is definitely something more.  Did you know that she even posted pictures of Tae Tae on her instagram?  MY TAE TAE!"

 

"You don't own her.  But whatever, going along with this little ownership charades, she's my Taengoo.  MY TAENGOO.  So?  Why does it matter?"

 

"It just...well I mean...you just..ugh Jessie!  You just don't understand."

 

"Don't understand what?  A strong friendship that formed between two best friends who grew up together?  Similar to what me and you have?  Yes Tiffany, I have no idea what you are talking about.  I am completely lost here.  Please enlighten me."

 

"That's not what I meant Jess.  Me and Tae...we're different.  Our relationship can't simply be defined by anything found in the dictionary.  Like...I don't know, you have to feel it to know.  We are best friends and so much more.  I don't know how to describe it, but we're perfect for each other."

 

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you were in love with her."

 

 

 

"........"

 

 

 

"........."

 

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

 

"OMG JESSIE STOP MY SIDES ARE HURTING!"

 

"THAT'S SO CRAZY!!!"

 

"LOLOLOL PLEASE ENOUGH OF YOUR JOKES!  THEY ARE KILLING ME!"

 

"Whew that was a good laugh.  But I mean the idea is still plausible.  At this point, anything is possible.  Like seriously, who knew that you would start liking Yuri, the love of my life, my seobang, the person I wanted to marry, my kkab, my sole mate, the apple of my eye, my-- "

 

"Okay I get the hint Jessie.  Thank you for making me feel bad for the nth time today." :'(

 

"My point is, you never really know your true feelings until you experience them."

 

"Yeah I guess, but seriously, why Taeyeon?  We are like sisters.  We fart around each other and aren't afraid showing each other our real selves.  If we were ever going to get romantic with each other, I think that moment has passed.  Besides, I don't even think I can do anything ual with her, like kissing..."

 

"Yeah I thought so too..."

 

"WHAT THE HELL JESSIE?!"

 

"What?  You knew we did already, why are you getting so worked up?"

 

Tiffany didn't know why it was effecting her so much.  She thought she already got over it, but apparently not.  The news was still as shocking and hurtful as the first time, if not more.  What was it about Taeyeon and Jessica kissing that made her so uncomfortable?  Maybe she really is in love with Jessica.  I mean let's face it, that woman is a goddess.  Perfect face.  Perfect body.  Perfect proportions.  Perfect voice.  Perfect everything.  Who wouldn't want to be with her?  HAHAHAHA. No.  That will never happen.  There just isn't any romance between the two.  Even kissing the older girl felt platonic and not romantic at all.  What's the next option?  How about her and Taeyeon?  Now her relationship with Taeyeon is completely different.  There was a certain love that she felt for the older girl that was so strong and empowering, but was brushed aside as friendly feelings.  Tiffany was, after all, a super affectionate person to begin with.  It's normal to have these types of feelings for her Tae Tae...but then why didn't she feel this way for anybody else?  Even with Sunny, who she is also extremely close with.  Not even her sister could experience the love that she offered only to the older girl.  What is going on?!  What is she really feeling?  Only time will tell, but for now, she is content with how everything is in her life, and she isn't expecting it to change any time soon.

 

"Oh look here Tiff.  Janhae even ships herself with Taeyeon. #Jantae is on the rise."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!"