Chapter 12 - Before the Date

Winning Her Back

~~Author's Note~~

Sorry for only updating once a week T.T So, to show to you guys that I am sowwy, I will do a double update! So wait for it guys.

Keep the upvotes and comments coming :) they are my source of motivation!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hey Yul Oppa, what took so long? Were you still embarrassed?" ;)

 

"He he...actually no. I was with Jessica..."

 

......

 

"B-but don't be upset about it! Seriously! Nothing happened, I promised."

 

"Whatever, Yuri. Just start driving."

 

"I swear nothing happened! I just-- "

 

"I said it's fine! Just go, really. I'm okay."

 

Yuri sighed and started her car, beginning the long, awkward drive of their first date.

 

"So Tiff...where do you want to go?"

 

"Doesn't matter."

 

"How about the mall? I know you love going to shop."

 

"If you want."

 

"Okay..."

 

The rest of the car ride was filled with silence. Complete silence. Yuri glanced back and forth between the road and the older girl, hoping that she was okay. Every time Yuri initiated a conversation, it was quickly turned down. She wasn't mad, since it was still better than how Jessica was treating her in the past. At least she knew the reason as to why Tiffany was mad. She just wanted to explain herself so their date could continue smoothly, without the awkward atmosphere.

 

"Tiff. Can we talk?"

 

"About what."

 

"I think you know what/"

 

"There's nothing to talk about."

 

"Then why are you acting like this?"

 

Tiffany knew exactly why she was acting like this, but she did not want to admit it. She was extremely jealous. Who wouldn't be? But did she really have the right to be jealous? They weren't dating. Also, Yuri never said that there was anything going on with Jessica, so she shouldn't have a reason to be upset. But the thought of the girl she liked so much interacting with her ex-gf and the possibility of them being together...she couldn't handle it. The idea made her panic and her heart began to sink and sink more. She did her best to hide the tears that began dropping from her eyes, but she couldn't contain her sniffles. Suddenly, the car quickly pulled over. She felt the release of her seatbelt and someone engulfing her into a hug. She quickly reacted, and clung her body to the younger girl, as if the latter would leave her at any moment. When the sound of crying died down, Yuri took the opportunity to finally talk to the older girl.

 

"I'm sorry for making you cry."

 

"No Yul, I'm sorry. I was being rude to you for the entire car ride."

 

"Why couldn't you just admit that you were jealous?"

 

"Psh. Who says that I was jealous."

 

"Tiff. Please. -.- I've known you for how many years now? You're seriously an open book. Besides the fact that you were crying, it was obvious from the start."

 

"Okay, I was jealous. This is embarrassing to say, but I'm jealous of Jessica. You guys broke up, but I'm still worried that you will go back to her. I didn't want to say because I don't think I have the right to. I mean, we aren't even dating."

 

"Silly Mushroom. I'm not going back to her. How can I, when I'm already interested in someone else?  A certain American girl with the most amazing smile and personality."

 

This made Tiffany immediately blush, forgetting about her little break down earlier.

 

"Yeah, she's really beautiful, and her voice is amazing. Not to mention her body ;) She use to have red hair, but it's going natural now. I still love it, though. She's shorter than me, which makes us the perfect dating height. She has a lot of fans, too, but I'm probably her biggest!"

 

Tiffany couldn't take the sweetness anymore. She was extremely embarrassed now, and extremely happy! The girl that she liked a lot also liked her back just as much. She felt like she was on Cloud 9.

 

"This girl is Ariana Grande."

 

....

 

Um...wut?

 

"Yah! First Jessica, now Ariana?! Who else do I have to worry about, Kwon!"

 

"Hahaha! ;D I was just kidding, Tiffany. You know the only girl I have my eyes on is you."

 

/.\ The embarrassment is back.

 

"Okay, but enough joking around. This is our first date. I don't I can take any more heartbreak."

 

"Hehe, sorry Tiffany. I love teasing you because you're so cute, even when you get angry. Mianhe.~"

 

"It's okay, but no more! Let's go now."

 

"Yes mam!" Yuri gave a little salute and began heading towards the mall.