Chapter 7 - Friendly Flirting

Winning Her Back

 

 

~~ Author's Note ~~

Hello everybody :) so many comments about YulTi and YulSic D; I don't know which one to do.  Regardless, I promise that everybody will end up happy in the end. YulTiSic all the way!! ^^ haha just kidding.  Anyways, enjoy! hehe~ Thanks for the upvotes guys. Woot Woot! Upvote partay! :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was night time when the Eye Smiling Princess woke up from her slumber.  She stretched and looked down to find Yuri, with dried tears left on her cheeks.  The scene broke her heart. How could anybody treat someone like that, especially her perfect angel?  She traced her fingers along her face, starting from the corners of her eyes, where Yuri's tears first formed, down to her smooth cheeks, finally stopping at , where her frown broke into a wide grin.  Yuri was sleeping with her tongue sticking out! ^^  The sight was too cute for words.  She poked her tongue back into using her finger, gave her a kiss on her forehead, and began to get up to use the bathroom.  Before she could leave, she was soon tossed to the other side of the bed, with a certain Tan Goddess stradling her from on top.

 

"Are you attempting to leave me, Miss Hwang?"

 

"N-no Yuri-ah, I was just going to use the bathroom."

 

"Do you think I would enjoy the idea of waking up without you by my side? Are you trying to make me sad?"

 

"Mi-mianhe Yuri." Their position made her face bright up.  These positions usually lead to...Don't think about it Tiffany!  You are not Taeyeon! She just broke up with Jessica! Quit being such a ert!

 

"Get up so I can use the bathroom Yuri-ah!"  

 

"Awh, I was only teasing you Tiffany.  Sowwy :c ."

 

She felt so lucky to be able to see Yuri using aegyo especially made for her.  It was heavenly.  Especially since so many other celebrities liked the Black Pearl, like Taeyang, Minho, Kahi, Victoria, Jaejoong, Hyuna, D.O., Taecyeon, even old Uncle Fans! The list went on.  She felt truly blessed to have such a special relationship with someone who was wanted by everybody.

 

"I forgive you, but just this once! Now will you please get off of me?"

 

Being the flirt that Yuri was, she took advantage of the situation and began teasing her more.  She leaned closer to the older girl, with their faces inches apart from each other, and whispered, "I don't know Tiffany, I kind of don't want to leave.  Don't you like this position? Who knows what it could lead to.."

 

Tiffany was at a lost for words.  Her mind could not react.  This was all so sudden.  Her stupid fantasies were turning into realities.

 

"Focus Tiffany!" she finally thought, "She is just teasing you again! You better get her back!"  With this thought, she grabbed the younger girl and flipped her over, so that she was now on top.

 

"Ti-Tiffany.  What are yo--" gasp*

 

Tiffany leaned her face into the side of Yuri's ear and whispered seductively, "Don't you like this position, Yuri-ah? Who knows what it could lead to.."

 

Yuri didn't know what to say.  She was no longer the bully, she was the victim! T.T she felt like she lost power.  All she could do was look down, not wanting to see Tiffany's smirk.

 

Not wanted to give up this rare moment, Tiffany continued with her teasing. "Awh Yuri, don't you like me?"  She then began tracing her fingers along the dark girl's abs.  Hearing nothing, Tiffany began moving her head lower, gently giving her butterfly kisses along her neck.

 

 

"O-okay Fany, you win.."

 

Tiffany's head shot up.  Did she just hear that right? She won? She actually beat Kwon Yuri, the #1 flirt of S.M. Entertainment? Her excitment escalated and she quickly hopped off of Yuri's stomach to do a little victory dance.

 

"Whatever Tiffany, you win this round, but be aware, I will get revenge!"

 

Tiffany gulped.  She doesn't think she could handle any more of Yuri's advances.  She's afraid that she might actually give in. Suddenly she was pinned to the wall, with her arms raised above her head.  She gasped.

 

"What's wrong Tiffany?  A moment ago, you were so confident. Are you nervous or something?"  Yuri said, with an evident smirk on her face.

 

"Omo Omo Omo," thought Tiffany, "Another bad position.  I can't take this anymore."  Using all the strength she had left, she pushed the tall girl and ran towards the bathroom, leaving a hysterical girl laughing behind her.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

"Sorry for earlier, Fany. I just love teasing you because you're so cute, you know that right?"

 

She knew she couldn't stay mad at the Kkab for so long, especially since she knows the reasonings behind the constant bullying.

 

"It's okay Yuri. ^^ Anyways, what do you want to do?  The night is still young."

 

"Hm. Do you still want to go clubbing? You did just buy a new dress."

 

"That's true. Okay! Let's go!  But first, how are you feeling, you know, since everything just happened so recently."

 

"I don't even want to think about it right now.  Maybe dancing will get my mind off of everything."

 

Tiffany was worried, she knew that there will be alcohol, and alcohol and a broken-hearted Yuri was not a good combination.

 

"Are you sure, Yuri-ah?"

 

"Don't worry about me, I will be fine. Besides, I have nothing to worry about since you will be by my side. :) "

 

"What a sweet-talker. Okay, let's get ready."