Chapter 17 - Second Thoughts

Winning Her Back

~~Author's Note~~~

YURI MENTIONED YULSIC IN HER INSTAGRAM!! ^^ Omigosh Omigosh >< my feels.

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/45736-yuri-finally-mentions-jessica-on-her-instagram-asdfghjkl/

Also, 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrtBCpHgBfY

seriously, watch it. It's only 2 episodes about these 2 gay girls that happen to look JUST LIKE YURI AND JESSICA. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Both Tiffany and Jessica were laying on the soft, strawberry-milk pink comforter in Tiffany's room, with Jessica laying on her stomach reading a magazine and Tiffany resting her head on the shorter girl's lower back.  They decided to hang out in there when Taeyeon had to leave for a schedule and Tiffany didn't really feel comfortable staying in Jessica's room. The same room where she witnessed....the wrongdoing. 

 

 

"Hey babe?"

 

"Yes sweetheart?"

 

"Can you please tell me why--"

 

"For the last time Tiffany! The reason why I was on top of Taeyeon was because we've been having a secret affair ever since debut and it would have totally stayed a secret until you rudely interrupted our love making session. So thanks for that."

 

"Jessie, I'm serious!  I know that's not true, because you were dating Yuri at that time.  I wish Tae Tae was here so I can ask her. Wait...you guys aren't dating...are you?!"

 

"So what if we are? Why do you care so much?"

 

"Because we're best friends and you're suppose to tell me everything."

 

"Sooyoung didn't tell us about her boyfriend until after 2 months of dating, and you weren't upset. In fact, you were ecstatic and asked her to invite him over for dinner that night."

 

"Th-that's completely different, Sooyeon."

 

"Is it, Miyoung? We've all known each other for how many years now? Basically our whole lives. We are all close with each other. What makes this different than Sooyoung's situation?"

 

"This is dating between members, so I have the right to know!"

 

"Are you sure you're curious because it's between members, or is it because it has to do with certain members?"

 

"Wh-what do you mean?"

 

"You know exactly what I mean, doll face."

 

Tiffany hesitated. I knew exactly what Jessica was hinting at.

 

 

 

"You're in love with me."

 

Or maybe not.

 

 

 

 

"Jessie, you're crazy! I am definitely not in love with you. Get over yourself."

 

"Why else would you get so worked up over two members just laying on each other? You didn't even see us making out--"

 

"You guys did what?!"

 

"See?  You're reactions are a little too passionate.  Members have kissed each other in the past all the time. We even made out before!"

 

"We were drunk, Jessie."

 

"My point is, you should really analyze your actions and emotions right now.  Are you sure you know what you want?"

 

Did Tiffany know what she wants?  I mean sure, she knows that she really likes Yuri and enjoys dating her, but witnessing that scene and now knowing that her two best friends made out with each other is unsettling.  And the worst part is that she really didn't know why she felt that way.  Is she in love with Jessica?!?! Ahahahaha. No. She probably felt out of the loop by having to figure out the news on her own. It's normal for someone to feel left out in a situation like this. Yeah...that's it.

 

"I think I just feel a upset because you didn't tell me about it first. I had to figure it out on my own. Mianhe."

 

Sensing the change in attitude from the younger girl, Jessica rose from her position and laid Tiffany's head on her lap.  

 

"Tiffany. Don't apologize. I'm sorry for pushing it. I was just trying to figure out your true feelings on everything. Mianhe. I'll tell you everything that happened. I was really upset when I found out about you and Yuri so I went to Taeyeon for comfort. She was cracking her ajumma jokes and we were just having a good time. Then she suggest that we kiss, WHICH WAS COMPLETELY A JOKE, and I said yes. I kind of forced her to kiss me because I wanted to test and see if I could get over Yuri, the way she got over me. It was a failure. I mean the kiss was fine, but my feelings are for someone else."

 

"Jessie. I am so incredibly sorry that I did that to you. If you want, I can--"

 

"I know what you're going to say and you better not think about doing it.  You can't leave Yuri because that will hurt even more, and she doesn't deserve to be hurt anymore, especially after everything that I put her through."

 

"But, what about your happiness?"

 

"My happiness is with Yuri. She is my everything. I love her."

 

"...can I ask you something?"

 

"Already doing it."

 

"Way to kill a mood, Jung." -.-

 

"Just ask."

 

"How do you feel about Yuri?"

 

"What do you mean? I love her."

 

"I know but it's kind of hard to understand, since I don't think I've ever been in love before."

 

"Well, before I began ignoring her and actually treated her right, she was my world. I literally spent every free moment with her. Sure I spent my time with all of you guys, but Seobang was always in the back of my mind.  Her appearance would light up the room. If I was upset, she would beat up the person who made me shed my tears. If I was hungry, she would buy out the entire grocery store. Of course I'm exaggerating, but it really felt that way because everything she did meant so much to me. One little action from her affected me deeply.  I wish I treated her better. But it's okay. I left her in good hands :) "

 

She removed the head from her lap and laid next to the black-haired beauty.  She then proceeded to wrap her thin arms around the body and cuddle into her next.

 

"Tiff?"

 

"Yes, Jessie?"

 

"Promise me that you will love Yuri, as much as I do?"

 

"I'll try."

 

They laid there in silence as Tiffany contemplated whether or not she was capable of loving Yuri as much as Jessica did.