Chapter 10 - New Revelations

Winning Her Back

~~ Author's Note ~~

OMG. Can we please just take a moment to acknowledge the fact that Yoona is in a relationship with someone?! Yup, it's true, and SM Entertainment confirmed it.  It is with Lee Seung Gi, so don't worry guys, he isn't some random creeper.  He is actually a very respected and famous guy in Korea, if you didn't already know lol. I support her 100% , but I might just die a little when Yuri...nevermind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

**Knock Knock**

 

"Who is it?"

 

"It's me, Jessica."

 

"The door is unlocked. Just come on in."

 

Jessica entered the room while staring at the ground. It was awkward. Very awkward.  She hasn't sat down and have a conversation with this person in years.  Were they even close anymore? She felt embarrassed and shy and was about to turn around and leave when..

 

"Sica. Sit down haha. I'm not going to eat you."

 

"Sorry Taengoo.~ I guess I'm just nervous. I don't know why.." She continued to stare at the ground while twirling her hair in her fingers.

 

"Are we not friends or something?"

 

"It's not that, it's just-- "

 

"Then don't worry about it." :)

 

This made Jessica relax and feel comfortable enough to sit on the bed next to the shorter girl. She didn't speak, though.  Her thoughts were still jumbled up and she wasn't sure about what she was feeling.  Yoona was shooting her drama, and Sooyoung went on a date with Sunny Bunny, so they weren't available to talk to. Normally, she would keep her emotions locked and hidden inside of her heart, or open up to her Seoba.. ex-Seobang.... Suddenly, she thought of their break up. Tears started streaming down her face as she ducked her head into her lap, attempting to hide them from the older girl. They barely talk to each other, so crying in front of her wasn't exactly on top of her to-do list.  Then, she felt a weight lift from the bed. 

 

"Great," thought Jessica. "She left. I really am a screw up."

 

Just then, she heard the door click and a pair of short arms engulfed her into a hug.

 

"Shh...it's okay, Jessica. I am here. Just cry it out."

 

And that's exactly what she did. For an entire hour, Jessica laid in Taeyeon's embrace, releasing all of her emotions and pain, while the kid leader rubbed her back and whispered gentle words of encouragement.

 

"So...care to explain to me what happened?"

 

"Yuri and I broke up."

 

...........

 

They didn't call her Ice Princess for nothing.

 

.............

 

"That explains it."

 

"Explains what?"

 

"Why Tiffany rejected my offer to go to the club with Yuri."

 

That made her blood boil. Yuri already moved on, and worse, it's with her best friend! Her anger became visible as Jessica quickly changed into HellSica mode.  She clenched her fist and was about to get up, but was immediately pulled back down.

 

"Woah Jessica, where do you think your going?"

 

"She stole Yuri away from me, and I'm about to get her back!"

 

"Wait, who? Tiffany? You think Tiffany stole Yuri. Jessica, I know they went out right after the break up, but she is still your best friend. Do you think she would do that to you?"

 

Jessica felt guilty. She knew that the whole break up was her fault in the first place, so she had no reason to get mad at anybody but herself. Tiffany was just being a good friend to Yuri, and she should be thankful for her.

 

"I'm sorry, Taengoo. You're right. It was wrong of me to accuse her of that, She's my best friend and I know she would never do that to me."

 

"So, what lead you guys to break up? You guys started out so strong? What happened?"

 

"I did it. I messed everything up."

 

"You broke up with her??"

 

"I would never do that! I was...I don't know. I was so use to her attention, waking me up every morning, sending me 10+ page text messages when she couldn't wake me up, calling me just to tell me she misses my voice. It kind of got annoying and I started avoiding her. I became ungrateful and stopped paying any attention to her.  I guess she couldn't handle it anymore. I didn't realize how much I would miss her pestering and Kkab-like antics until she left me. I guess I forgot that they were the reasons why I fell in love with her in the first place.  I really miss her, Taengoo. And now I lost her."

 

"Don't say that, Jessica. You didn't lose her. She is just confused and sad because she doesn't feel loved anymore. You guys just broke up, so I'm sure she hasn't moved on just yet. You still have a chance!"

 

"But what should I do?"

 

"Don't be stupid, Jessica. Woo her! Win her over!"

 

"But what if she doesn't want me anymore?"

 

"Then you will humbly accept defeat. But you never know until you try, right?"

 

"Right! When she get's home, I'm going to pounce on her and tell her that I love her!"

 

"That's the spirit! Now go get her!"

 

The door to the dorms open and the sound of laughter and hushed voices can be heard. Jessica and Taeyeon press their head against the door to listen to the conversation.

 

"Today was really fun, Yuwree-ah. ^^ "

 

"You're welcome. Thanks for dancing with me, although it should be you thanking me, hehe."

 

"What do you mean, Kwon?" -.-

 

"I mean the way you danced on me, you were just dying to touch me. ;) good thing I granted your wish."

 

"Well, maybe next time we hang out, it'll be me granting you your wishes."

 

"What a flirt (; I taught you well. But seriously, thank you for today. You really helped me move on."

 

"Anything for you, Yuwree~ You know I would do anything for you."

 

They continued to flirt and laugh until they reached Tiffany's room. When the sound of a closing door could be heard, Jessica and Taeyeon pulled their heads away from the bedroom door, shocked at the new revelations. Yuri and Tiffany. Tiffany and Yuri. Were they dating? It didn't matter because they certainly were a "thing" now. 

 

As soon as Taeyeon heard the muffled sobs coming from Jessica, she quickly wrapped her arms around the younger girl, with Jessica nuzzling her head into the crook of the latter's neck.

 

"I can't believe that just happened, Taengoo. Now I really have to move on."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah....so do I."