Chapter 14 - Taeyeon's Feelings

Winning Her Back
 
 

Sunlight seeped in between the slits of the curtains, brightening up the messy bedroom of one of the members of SNSD. As the sun began to hit her face, she slowly opened up her eyes and proceeded to stretch when she felt a weight cuddling up to her side. The sight before her was beautiful. How could someone be so hot and y, yet innocent and pure at the same time? It's such a shame that it has to end now.

 

"Yah! KIM TAEYEON ! I want to eat!" She then proceeded to push her off the bed.

 

"Owie, Sica. My hurts now. Maybe you should kiss it to make it feel better?" ;)

 

...ert... -.-

 

**Crash**

 

"Hey! It was just a joke! No need to be so grumpy.."

 

"Well, no need to be so 24/7!"

 

"No need to throw a lamp at me!"

 

"How did you end up in my bed anyways? ........Did you--?"

 

"No I did not to anything to you! Actually, I went to check up on you last and found you crying in your sleep so I decided to comfort you. I guess I fell asleep during the process, hehe.."

 

"Oh, well if that's the case, thank you Tae. Seriously, I appreciate it. This whole thing has been so chaotic. I guess I was stressing out even in my sleep."

 

"How are you feeling now?"

 

"I'm fine I guess. I could be better, but I don't feel like crying my heart out right now...are you okay?"

 

"That's a silly question, haha. Why would your break up have anything to do with me?"

 

"I'm not referring to the two people who broke up, I'm referring to the two people who got together."

 

"I don't underst--"

 

"Don't play dumb. It's obvious that you like Tiffany."

 

"Wha--? H-how did you come up with something so absurd?"

 

"It's pretty obvious. Besides the fact that you always stare at her and look away when she has any type of contact with another guy, and you always take care for her first, like cook food for her first before all of us, and you always check up on her, even when you guys have the same schedule, and you always check her out, I mean seriously? Can you be a little more discrete? And you also--"

 

"I think I get the point."

 

"Anyways, besides all of that, I sort of overheard you talking about needing to move on when we found out the two of them went to the club that one night. Unless you were talking about my Seobang. -.- Then I will kill you." 

 

"Don't worry, I am definitely not into that Kkab. But you're right on the other thing. I should try to be a little bit more discrete about my feelings, haha. I didn't know I was being so obvious."  Taeyeon chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood by joking about the situation, but failing miserably. She stared at the ground, blinking away the tears before they could fall. This was the first time admitting to anybody that she liked a girl, and worst, that girl was a member! This all was happening too fast and she did not have enough time to emotionally prepare for it. She spent so much time taking care of the other members that she did take care of herself first. She was the leader of SNSD, of course she wouldn't. She was suppose to be the guardian and caretaker for everybody. She had to stay strong. She gave herself a mental pep talk to control her emotions, until she felt a pair of thin arms engulfing her body into a warm embrace. Then, she slowly began to let her guard down. She returned the hug, dug her head into the taller girl's (it feels nice to finally refer to Jessica as the tall girl, lol ^^) nape, and released all of her emotions.

 

"Taeyeon. I know you want to be strong for us, but seriously, we are all adults. We can take care of ourselves, haha. Except cooking, please continue to cook for us. I don't want to accidently burn down our kitchen by attempting... Now it's your turn to focus on yourself. Remember, you're human too. Just curious, how long have you liked her?"

 

"I'm not really sure. I always had a weird, strong attachment to her since she moved here from America. She was so cute and innocent, hehe. Remember how strong her accent was? "Annyeonghaseyo, I am SNSD's Brighter than Mushrooms, Fany Fany Tiffany!" Gosh, those were the days. But, I wasn't aware of how I felt for her until she went out with Nichkhun. He's such a nice guy so I was really confused as to why I was so upset. I thought maybe it was because at that time, we weren't allowed to date and I didn't want her to get in trouble with Manager Oppa. But then, other members began to date and I didn't mind. In fact, I fully supported all of them 100%. Then the answer became so clear. I was jealous. I thought maybe it was just friendship, but I found myself wanting to have as much contact with her as possible. And I ALWAYS check her out!"

 

"I knew it! You were checking her out! You just brushed it off as staring at the ground, but I knew all along!"

 

"Whatever. :p you're just upset that I'm not into you."

 

"What's wrong with me? -.- "

 

"Nothing at all Sica :) ....except you're ugly..."

 

**Crash**

 

"How many lamps do you have in this room?!?!"

 

"I'll have you know that I was voted #5 most prettiest face in the world! That's higher than you!"

 

"I was just kidding, hahaha!" She released an ahjumma cackle, which made Jessica smile. "Maybe we should date."

 

"Bwo?? I know I'm gorgeous, but that was so random. Why would you say something like that?"

 

"Well, you're single. I'm single. You're a ert. I'm a ert. We're perfect together. Our TaengSic fans are waiting! Join the ship!"

 

"Ew, I rather go back out with Donghae."

 

"It was just a joke -.-  But maybe we should think about it. I mean, the girls that we are in love with have already found love with each other. Why not give it a try?"

 

"Not that you aren't hot, but I don't think I can. I don't think we can even kiss without it being awkward."

 

"Do you want to try?"

 

"If I didn't know any better, I would think you made up the whole "Tiffany" thing just to get with me."

 

"Please. You should be honored that I'm giving you the opportunity to touch these y lips. Do you know how many fans I have? People would kill for the chance."

 

"Okay, let's do it."

 

"What?! o.O I was just joking Sica, you don't have to, haha."

 

"Too late. I already made up my mind. You can't take it back."

 

"But we haven't even got to brush our teeth yet!"

 

Jessica ignored her comment and pushed her to the wall. She then proceeded to roughly kiss her, with Taeyeon still in a daze. The older girl nervously began to kiss her back, slowly getting into it. She hated to be controlled. She wanted to be dominant, so she carefully pushed Jessica towards the bed until both bodies laid on top of each other, now with Taeyeon on top. Their make out session lasted for another 10 minutes until air was needed. They slowly pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes.

 

"So, how was it Tae?"

 

"It was fun. You're a good kisser, but..."

 

"But....I'm not Tiffany, right?"

 

"Yeah, I'm really sorry."

 

"It's fine. I completely feel the same way. I guess I'm just too in love with Yuri and you with Tiffany."

 

"We're destined to be single for the rest of our lives, haha."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So....can you make me breakfast now?"