Chapter 1 - Fed Up

Winning Her Back

 

 

 

Yuri has been waiting in the living room of the dorms since 8:00 p.m.  It is now 12:45 a.m.  Jessica's schedule should have ended at least 3 hours ago.  Although Yuri thought that it was a bit suspicious, she was still optimistic about the situation.  "Maybe her schedule is extended or she is stuck in traffic..Yeah.. that's what it is." Yuri thought.

 

**Knock Knock**

 

"I wonder who that could be?"

 

**Opening the Door**

 

"Hi Jessica! :) I missed you so much!  Did you miss me? I stayed up all night waiting for you.  Are you hungry?  I'm sure the restaurants are closed by now, but if you want, I can cook for you and-- "

 

"SHUT UP YURI ! "

 

"..."

 

"I'm sorry Yuri, I'm just super tired. I'm going to sleep."

 

"Oh. Goodnight then."

 

Without turning around, Jessica nodded and continued to her room with Sooyoung.

 

This has been going on for the last 3 months.  Yuri didn't know what to do.  She wanted to talk about it with Jessica, but lately, her patience for the black pearl has gone short.  She knew their relationship was not as strong as it was before, but how did it end up this bad? The thought made Yuri cry every night, and tonight was no exception.  She sat in the dark living room all alone until one member came out.

 

"Yuwree? Are you still awake?"

 

"Hey Tiffany.  Don't worry, I'll go to sleep soon.  You go ahead and go to sleep, tomorrow we have a long schedule."

 

"Okay :) Goodnight Yuri." And with that, Tiffany walked back into her room.

 

Yuri was tired.  Not physically, but emotionally tired.  Every thing she tried to do for ice princess, her actions were reprimated harshly.  She pulled out her phone and began scrolling through old pictures of her and Jessica, going back to their trainee days.

 

"What happened between us? We started out so strong.  I was ready to take on the world with you.  I didn't care about being the best girl group as long as you were standing there with me."  A lone tear escaped Yuri's before more and more fell.  She curled up into a ball on the couch and fell asleep.

 

Sensing the taller girl was asleep, a certain someone creeped out of her room with a blanket and wrapped Yuri up.  She then proceeded to crawl in and cuddle with the raven-haired girl.

 

"Good night Yuwree~ Please stop crying over her."